My Sister's Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could even gather my things to go get my brother, though, my husband and sister-in-law returned to our house, and -- in a screaming expletive-laced tirade -- he kicked me out and told me to never come back.

+++++++

Over the following weeks, a new set of living arrangements emerged: my sister-in-law decided to stay with my husband, and I went to live with my brother. It was hard to tell his kids that we didn't know when (or if) their mom might be coming back, but they seemed content that their aunt would stay and help daddy take care of them. My brother and I did our best to cultivate a loving family environment every day... and then fucked each other's brains out every night. One piece of evidence of our insatiable coupling was a "position of the day" book: in only a few weeks, we gleefully experimented with about 5 months' worth of content.

We also snuck in quickies whenever we could, so -- on an ordinary Wednesday a couple months later -- I wasn't overly surprised to hear the front door being unlocked. Knowing the kids would still be at school for a few more hours, I called out seductively to my brother from the kitchen: "Heyyy lover... swinging by for a blow job on your lunch break? Or could I interest you in a tasty snack... maybe your sister's cunt?"

Hearing no immediate answer, I walked out to the front room to make sure he was okay... but instead of finding my brother, I found his wife.

I was stunned.

Judging by the look on her face, she was stunned too. Perhaps she wasn't expecting to find me either... and she certainly wasn't expecting to find me walking around comfortably naked in what used to be her own house.

It was the first time we'd seen each other since everything had blown up. A heavy tension hung in the air. Part of me wanted to shove her out, but I felt slightly vulnerable wrestling her out of the house when I had nothing on.

Eventually, while staring at the floor, she was the first one to break the silence: "I messed up."

I was in no mood to be kind. My voice was stern: "Yeah, you really did."

"No, not that," she replied quickly, "although, yes, I also am sorry for spilling all the secrets... that was dumb on my part. What I meant, though, is that I messed up thinking... well, thinking that your husband was the man of my dreams or something. I had no idea how narcissistic he is, or how much of a disappointment he can be -- even in the bedroom. I thought he could turn me on like no one else, but it seems he's better with just one-night stands."

I scoffed. "I could've told you that," I said to her.

"Anyway," she continued, "I'm here because... well... I need to apologize. To you... and to my kids... and to my husband. I don't... well, I'm worried that... anyway, I don't know if he'll take me back, or... well, I need to talk to him... but I want to come back, and try again. Apparently you understand him better than I do."

She was stumbling over her words way more than usual... while undoubtedly difficult to express her apology, she also seemed a bit distracted. Her next comment confirmed that: "Can you put some clothes on or something??"

"Why?" I asked in an innocent-sounding voice. Hearing her confess her genuine regrets, and selfishly knowing that she was visibly distracted by my nudity, had both served to quickly soften my mood. "Why do I need clothes? You've already seen all of this anyway." Temptingly, I used my hands to trace the curves of my naked body.

"Yes... well, no... not really... not all of you." She glanced at my chest, and her face was a shade of red.

"Oh, you mean these??" I gleefully cupped my breasts with both of my hands and gave them a jiggle. "That's right, I forgot. You were special... you somehow got to see my pussy before you even saw my boobs." I loved talking so bluntly to someone who professed to be shy about such things.

She didn't respond -- she just kept staring.

Whether out of pity, or out of unfamiliar seduction -- or both -- I suddenly felt compelled to make her an offer: "Would you like to touch them?"

My softly-spoken question apparently ignited a suppressed fire inside of her. Catching me by surprise, she boldly stepped toward me -- but not to touch my breasts. Instead, clasping her hands behind my neck, she forcefully pushed her face into mine and kissed me on the lips.

Her kiss was a bit off-target, a bit sloppy, and a bit awkward... but it was filled with passion.

And then, as abruptly as she had initiated it, she ended it and took a big step back. Wiping her mouth, she looked horrified, as if she couldn't believe what she had just done. "Omigosh... I am... I am so sorry, I have no idea what just happened... I just..."

I interrupted her fumbling attempts to defend herself. Raising one finger to my lips, I shushed her... and then used that same finger to beckon her to follow me into the bedroom.

Stark naked, I laid down on the plush covers of the bed that I'd been thoroughly enjoying with my brother... the bed that was originally hers. Although my mind was racing nervously, I had also never felt so much in control: she had followed me like a puppy on a leash. I questioned her: "So... you feel bad for the choices you made?"

She nodded silently.

"You came here to apologize to me, and to my brother?"

She nodded again.

"Well, sweetie..." I paused for effect. "Actions speak louder than words."

A hint of confusion appeared on her attractive face.

I clarified the intention of my comment by spreading my legs wide apart on the bed: "Eat me."

My sister-in-law's jaw dropped. For the longest time, she appeared to be at a loss for words. When she finally rediscovered her voice, she stammered hesitatingly: "I... I can't do that."

"Why not?" I pushed her. "This is how you'll prove it to me that you're really sorry for what you did."

"But..." Her voice trailed off. "I don't even know how!"

I smiled. She had just indirectly admitted that it was a lack of experience -- not a lack of interest -- that was holding her back. I could work with that. I asked her: "Your husband likes to eat you out, right?"

"Well... yeah," she acknowledged.

I responded with confidence in her abilities to reciprocate: "Then do to me whatever you like him doing to you."

My brother's wife was still unconvinced: "But I've never..."

I interrupted her: "Sweetie, I'm not going to grade your performance. I've actually never had a woman go down on me, but I'm so fucking turned on right now, I think anything you do is going to feel good." Another thought popped into my head. "Kiss my pussy as firmly as you just kissed my lips. Start there... and then just get into it."

Still somewhat reluctant, but nervously becoming more agreeable, my inexperienced sister-in-law climbed on to the bed between my outstretched legs. As she started bending down, she paused to pull the hair out of her face and looked up at me, trembling slightly.

"Go ahead -- just taste it," I softly encouraged her. With a wicked smile, a twisted thought rushed from my mind straight to my lips: "Your husband likes my taste."

I wouldn't have been surprised at all if she had gotten mad, or at least offended... but instead, she just groaned: "That's so wrong."

Observing that she truly was apologetic and willing to do whatever necessary to make amends, I smiled greedily. "It's also 'wrong' for my brother's wife to eat out her sister-in-law."

"I didn't do it yet," she retorted.

"I'm quite aware of that," I replied, somewhat impatiently. Softly, I added: "But I really, really want you to."

"Fine," responded my sister-in-law... and then -- without any warning -- she dove her face into my crotch.

"FUCKK..." I gasped aloud. Just as I had suggested, the first thing she did was to firmly kiss my lips with her own.

The touch of her mouth was so warm and moist, it sent shivers through my entire body.

Now that she had broken through that initial barrier, it quickly became obvious that she wouldn't need any further encouragement. Apparently -- in the same way that I had once tried to dismiss my feelings of attraction toward my brother -- her claims to be repulsed by the thought of being with another woman was just a way to suppress a very deep longing that she thought was too forbidden.

I eagerly kept my snatch pressed into her face as she kissed and sucked and licked -- and fucking made out with -- my suddenly-bisexual pussy. I was moaning so loudly, I didn't hear that the front door had opened a second time.

"What the fuck..." My brother's deep voice pierced the erotic bliss that had transported me into oblivion.

As rapidly as I snapped back into reality, my sister-in-law jumped up even faster. Whirling around to face him, she began profusely apologizing to him, almost crying. For her own sake, I decided to interrupt her apologetic ramblings by addressing my thoroughly-surprised brother: "Welcome home. Your wife came here to apologize."

His eyebrows raised. "Oh really?? Well, that... that is a... umm... very interesting way to apologize."

"Are you mad?" his wife asked him, sounding genuinely afraid of his potential answer.

I glanced at his crotch -- with a smile, I quickly discovered that he was definitely not mad. Something else, maybe...

He sidestepped her question and asked one of his own: "What did you come here to apologize about?"

Similar to what she had told me, his wife admitted that she had been wrong to leave him.... and wrong to abandon their family. She saved her best confession for last, though: "And I obviously have just discovered for myself that your sister is quite attractive and seductive -- I guess I also can't be very mad at you for wanting to be with her."

I saw the ever-expanding bulge in his pants flare at that remark. Apparently, she too noticed that, and proceeded to confidently ask him in an alluring voice: "Oh... do you like the fact that you caught me with your sister?"

He nodded strongly. "Hmm... let's just say that I am very intrigued by this surprising turn of events."

His wife smiled at him, and so did I. The relational dynamic between the 3 of us was changing dramatically right before our very eyes.

"There's only one problem," my brother added.

"What's that?" asked his wife, sounding concerned, perhaps wondering if she had pushed the envelope too far.

Pointing at me, he answered her: "I don't think it's fair that she's fully naked but we're both fully dressed."

In a sultry voice that I had never heard her use before, his wife responded to him: "Hmm. What do you think we should do about that?"

I never saw anyone get undressed as quickly as the two of them did. As soon as they were both naked, without even being asked, she dropped to her knees to service his rock-hard cock... but he didn't let her do that for very long before redirecting her. "You have unfinished business," he told his wife, gesturing to my expectant body.

"Oh... right." Pretending to be innocent and helpless, she asked him: "Will you help me?"

"Gladly," answered my brother, dramatically licking his lips.

I blurted out my excitement over what was unfolding: "Now I get to have both of you eat me out? Oh fuck..."

That's exactly what happened. Taking turns, and sometimes even doing it simultaneously, my brother and his wife made love to my pussy with their different yet equally-wonderful mouths. To have two people down there was one of the most arousing feelings that I'd ever had, but I also didn't forget that his wife owed us. Shortly before I was ready to cum, I pushed both of their foreheads away and stared desperately into my brother's eyes: "Now I want just your cock." Then, turning to his wife, I told her: "And you have to watch."

She obediently retreated. As my brother stood on the floor at the foot of the bed, he grabbed my ankles aggressively -- which I loved -- and pulled my entire body toward him. As soon as my crotch was at the edge of the bed, he held my feet up in the air near his shoulders and pushed his thick cock into my well-lubricated vagina.

Louder than usual, I cried out: "Unnhhh... oh fuck yes... oh FUCK me... oh yes, oh FUCK your sister's pussy... make your wife fucking realize what she was fucking missing."

The sound of flesh slapping against flesh reverberated throughout their small bedroom as my brother pumped me toward an overwhelmingly satisfying orgasm... an escalation that I proudly announced step by step: "Oh your cock feels so fucking good inside of me... oh it's so fucking big and hits me so fucking deep... oh fuck me, brother, fuck me... you're gonna make me cum... your cock is going to make me cum... I want to cum on you... I want to cum... I'm gonna.... I'm gonna... oh FUCKKK!! I'm coming!! Oh FUCKKK..."

Whether due to my enthusiasm, or the fact that he was able to openly fuck his sister in front of his wife -- or both -- my brother came at the same time. As I felt his warm load shoot deep inside me, I revealed that too for the sake of his wife's listening ears: "Oh fuck yes, oh I love feeling your cum fill me up... that feels so fucking good."

When it seemed that his pulsing cock had finished making its deposits, I asked him to pull out... only so that I could re-involve his wife: "Come back over here. I want you to lick your husband's cum out of my pussy."

Even though I was a bit sensitive from my orgasm, the tender licks of his obedient wife's tongue felt delightful. "Now this is how you apologize," I told her forehead -- the only part of her that was visible above my waist. "Lap it all up -- your husband's cum is very precious to me... we can't waste a drop of it."

While she eagerly made progress on my creampie present to her, my brother laid down beside me. With his cum-coated cock pressing firmly into my side, we kissed passionately at the same time that his wife was busy collecting his most recent release from the forbidden depths of her sister-in-law.

As it turns out, the only thing better than having my brother was to have my brother AND his wife.