My Sister's Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I froze in place.

Time seemed to stand still once again.

Technically, he hadn't penetrated me -- the silky fabric was acting as a thin barrier between us -- but we both realized that his head was pushing into my entrance.

We made eye contact with each other. It was the most intense eye contact I'd ever experienced. His face displayed a combination of surprise... and desperation. Neither of us said a word.

After what felt like an eternity of motionlessness, I rose up from my knees very gradually, rising just enough so that his cock fell down out of its trap... but no further. I kept my thong-covered crotch no more than an inch or two above his towering manhood.

With bated breath, I slowly and cautiously reached my hand toward that silky black thong. Without breaking eye contact with him, I used a few fingers to carefully pull the fabric sideways into the crease of my thigh.

Never before had my pussy felt as vulnerable as it did in that moment, fully exposed and positioned perfectly over my brother's cock.

I could feel my breasts trembling with nervous hesitation and arousal.

We stared at each other for the longest time, both knowing the unspoken decision that needed to be made.

I was no longer envisioning what the potential consequences might be if we did it -- all I could think about was how incredible it would feel. How much I wanted it.

Then he nodded. He wanted it too. That simple cue was all I needed.

I grabbed his cock, lined it up, and slowly lowered my body down until my brother's tip was touching me where a sister shouldn't be touched. Without any fabric in the way, my first truly intimate contact with his warm flesh sent shivers throughout my entire body. It felt like I was about to lose my virginity all over again.

I used two fingers to spread my lips further apart.

And then -- without a word -- I impaled myself.

As inch... by inch... by inch... by inch of my brother's wonderful cock disappeared into my tight pussy, we both groaned simultaneously: "Ohhh fuuuucckkk..." Perhaps we were a bit too loud, but in that moment, I didn't care. If his wife happened to overhear us... well, so what. It was worth it. It was something beyond ecstasy. It was heaven. I finally had my brother inside me.

+++++++

I lost track of how many orgasms I had that night. After simultaneously cumming together in that first position -- a dream come true -- we proceeded into a marathon of mind-blowing sex. My brother pounded my doggy-style on the steps leading upstairs... we connected intimately in a lotus position on top of the bed... he fingered me to an orgasm while he fucked my mouth... we screwed each other against the wall like upstanding citizens... and he ate me out as I riskily laid on top of their dining room table with his wife sleeping nearby in the adjoining room.

She had consented that I could fuck her husband once, but we greedily fucked each other all night long... and then the next day too. As he drove me back to the airport, an erotic game of truth-or-date ended up with me lying naked on the hood of my brother's car -- right alongside a busy highway -- and getting split in half. There were probably more views of our sex in those few minutes than some of the most popular videos on Pornhub.

My brother had filled me with so much cum over those 18 hours, that my husband -- who I begrudgingly ended up having sex with as soon as I got back home -- commented that I seemed extra wet. Fortunately for me, he didn't ask any questions, and simply added his own load to the mix... without even trying to give me an orgasm. That dynamic, which was fairly common, made me long even more for the contrast of my very satisfying brother.

The following day, I received a text from my brother's wife that was both simple and discrete: So did it work?

I owe you one, was all I wrote in response. There was no further dialogue about it.

+++++++

My birthday was coming up two months later. Now with significantly more motivation to spend quality time with his sister, my brother made plans to fly out to visit me... and since we both wanted as much alone time as possible, he kept those plans a secret from his wife until just a few days before his scheduled departure, assuming that the short notice -- coupled with her anxieties about flying -- would keep her home.

Unfortunately, at the last minute, his wife unexpectedly booked her own tickets to join him, swiftly disrupting our well-laid plans. Although my brother could not understand her reasoning at all, I knew something he didn't: she was probably hoping to cash in her voucher for access to my husband.

Knowing that I had to appease her expectations if I wanted to keep my fling with my brother a secret from my husband, I texted her in purposefully-coded language: I heard you're coming out to visit. Is there anything special you wanted to do while you were here?

When my sister-in-law wrote back a bit later, her lack of detail indirectly confirmed my hypothesis: Yes. One thing.

Based on that response, my husband needed to be given a heads up. Over dinner with him that night, I tried to bring up the subject as casually as possible: "So... I got a surprising piece of news today."

"Oh?" asked my hopelessly-unaware husband.

"Not only is my brother flying out here for my birthday, but his wife is coming along too," I told him.

"Oh really?" My husband's eyebrows shot up. "I thought she didn't like to fly."

"She doesn't," I affirmed. Figuring that I might as well get to the point, I bluntly continued: "She doesn't like to fly, but what she does like to do is to fuck you."

My husband nearly choked on his bite of food... so much so that he eventually had to spit it out in a chewed-up mess onto his plate. As he wiped his mouth and regained his composure, he retorted: "I thought we agreed that you'd never bring that up again!"

"We did," I responded. "But I'm not bringing up the past. I'm bringing up the future. She wants another round."

My husband sat in stunned silence -- perhaps calculating that to say nothing might be the only safe way to keep his marriage intact.

However, just as I had done with him during the week before our wedding, I reached across the table and gently laid my hand on his arm. "And if you're okay with that, I am too."

My husband truly didn't seem too alarmed, but he tried to fake it: "But we're married now!"

I laughed: "Yes, but since this is our sister-in-law, it's like we're still keeping it within the family." Inwardly, I chucked to myself: Little does he know how much I like to keep it 'within the family.'

He sat back and shook his head, still unsure of what to say.

I continued: "I'm not sure how -- or even if -- that could actually happen this weekend while my brother is around, but I'm just letting you know in advance that if an opportunity arises, I'm okay with you sleeping with her. Don't ruin your chances by trying to ask me permission or anything... we can't risk him finding out about his wife."

Lowering his voice, my husband asked me: "He still has no idea about that one time that she...?"

"No," I shook my head. "And we need to keep it that way."

+++++++

A couple days later, I picked up my brother and his wife from the airport, knowing that both of them were privately concealing very different sexual expectations for their upcoming visit.

Satisfyingly, my brother was the first to have his sexual desires met: after both of our spouses went to bed, he and I snuck out to the pool for a quick blow job... one that finished with a monstrous happy ending inside my mouth. He told me later that he had been saving that pent-up load for about 2 weeks, but -- like a good naughty sister -- I managed to not waste a single drop of my brother's delicious cum..

Although that erotically-laced reunion was something that he and I had been gleefully anticipating for several weeks, the series of events that wound up taking place on the following day were -- by contrast -- very unexpected.

It all started when his wife accidentally found the sex toys that my brother had brought along for the two of us to use on each other -- the experiential birthday gift that I had requested from him. In order to conceal their true intentions, my brother had to trick his wife into thinking that they were a gag that I had planted in their suitcase. Fortunately -- mere moments before his wife confronted me -- he was able to alert me to that fabricated story.

I was lounging by the side of the pool when I received a hastily-abbreviated text from my brother: Wife found toys. Pretend you put in our suitcase.

Just as I finished reading that message, I saw her walking toward me with the bag of toys in her hand. My brother -- who had apparently just showered and only had his towel on -- was trailing behind her. Thankfully, my husband wouldn't be back home until dinnertime, so he wasn't around to make this tricky situation even more awkward.

As soon as my brother's wife was standing in front of me, she shook the bag in front of my face: "Take them back!"

"Why would I do that??" I retorted playfully.

"We don't want them!" she responded.

I smiled furtively: "Well, my dear, let's be careful of making assumptions about 'we'... besides, I guarantee you that dildo is better than any other one you've ever had."

To my surprise, my sister-in-law offered a brisk correction only to the second half of my comment: "Tsk... I've never used a dildo in my life."

I waited for the sarcastic roll of her eyes... but it never came. Was she serious?? I asked her that: "Wait, really?!?"

"No," she answered strongly. "I've never done... that."

Suddenly filled with pity, I sat up on the lounge chair to give that poor unfulfilled woman my full and undivided attention. "Oh sweetie! It's so normal to do that. There's nothing wrong with getting yourself off. I do it regularly."

She looked like she was feeling a combination of discomfort, embarrassment, and/or disgust. "No... besides, why I would need to? I have my husband."

Although he was standing right next to her, I responded with an intentionally crass question: "But what about the times when his cock isn't available?"

In horrified shock, his wife glanced at his face to gauge his response to my blunt phrasing... but her gaze quickly went somewhere else.

When I followed the direction of her gaze, I discovered... well, what she had just discovered. With flashbacks to the virgin scene in my brother's bedroom 14 years prior, the towel that was presently wrapped around my brother's waist -- once again -- had a noticeable bulge in it.

Incredulous, his wife asked him: "Are you hard right now?!?"

"Maybe," he shrugged sheepishly.

"See??" I jumped in. "He's not offended at all by the thought of you using a fake cock to pleasure yourself."

His wife didn't know which pervert to look at, and simply stood there in stunned silence.

I held out my hand. "Ok, give me the bag," I said softly. As she cautiously stepped toward me and handed it over, I addressed her husband: "Brother, would you excuse us? I need to show something to your wife."

At first, he seemed confused... but then perhaps beginning to imagine the potential sinfulness of the ideas I might have running through my mind, he compliantly backed away without a word.

Once he was back inside the house, I pulled the flesh-colored, realistic-textured, 6-inch long, testicles-included dildo out of the bag. It was actually the first time that I had seen it, but since it was supposedly a gag gift that I had given to them, I obviously couldn't disclose that to his wife. Pretending that it was familiar to me, I located the 'on' button as quickly as possible and cycled through to find out what vibration settings it offered.

I invited my sister-in-law to touch the dildo in order to feel how it vibrated. At first, she resisted... but then she hesitated... and then she did.

Once her hand -- albeit reluctantly -- was wrapped around it, I cycled through its vibrations to let her feel the different pulses of energy. Although she had just claimed to be quite repulsed by the idea, it was still a novel sensation for her, and she didn't let go. With my hand holding the base and her hand wrapped around the shaft, it linked us together like a baton. I had never done anything sexual around another woman before, but for some reason, holding that dick with my sister-in-law suddenly made me horny for a new experience.

"Let me show you how it works," I told her.

She let go... and I parted my thighs. Her eyes widening, she stammered: "Wait... what are you..."

The vibrating dildo had introduced itself to the space between my legs before she could finish her question. As soon as it made contact with my bikini-covered crotch, I closed my eyes and instinctually moaned with delight.

While my brother's wife stood there, frozen -- she had literally become a statue -- I started rubbing the tip of the fake cock against my clit with circular motions and gave her a verbal play-by-play: "See? That... mmm... when you... oh fuck, that feels good." She wasn't engaging -- but she wasn't fleeing the scene either. Finding out that I had a captive audience made me suddenly hungry to do more than just play around. I extended the dildo to my sister-in-law: "Will you hold this for a second?"

"Sure..." she said, undoubtedly wondering why I was asking.

I answered her unspoken question: "I need you to hold it because I need both my hands for a moment." Before she could even ask what I meant by that comment, my swimsuit bottoms were lying on the ground.

In that very instant, my brother's wife -- who professed to be homophobic -- abruptly found herself staring at another woman's private parts. Her eyes were locked in, her mouth was hanging open, and her legs seemed locked in place. Even if part of her may have wanted to run away, another part of her wouldn't let her leave.

I held out my hand. My suddenly-obedient sister-in-law knew exactly what I wanted, and quickly placed my new favorite toy back into my open palm.

I spread my legs a little wider. I was desperate to be stuffed. I had expected my brother's cock to be the first thing to enter me that weekend, but since his cock 'wasn't currently available'... I swiftly inserted the dildo inside my well-lubricated tunnel. I groaned loudly: "Oh FUCKKK..."

Immediately raptured to a marvelous place of sexual delight, my head tilted back and my eyes closed. I usually enjoyed taking my time, but since I was starving for an orgasm -- and was also conscious of my inexperienced audience -- I quickly decided to put on a clinic of swift masturbation. Violently thrusting the length of the dildo in and out of me, I soon felt my vagina start spasming around the fake vibrating cock. In orgasmic delight, I cried out: "Oh FUCK yes!!... oh FUCK that feels so fucking good... oh fuck I'm cumming..."

It felt so wonderful that -- in the aftermath -- I laid there motionless for a few minutes, not caring at all that my sister-in-law had an uninhibited view of the fluffy lips of my exposed kitty being spread apart by the buried dildo.

When the euphoric wave of climax finally subsided, I opened my eyes again and slowly extracted the dildo from its hiding place. When I saw how much it was glistening, I invited my sister-in-law to notice how wet it was from my juices. She laughed uncomfortably and pretended to refuse... but she stole a glance. Although I fully expected her to say no, I asked her: "Wanna try? I got it all lubed up for ya." I was curious what might happen if she said yes.

She laughed nervously again and backed away, waving her hands in resistance. "No, no... no, that's okay. But... umm... well, thank you for the demonstration."

As if it was totally natural and unremarkable for her to have watched me masturbate, I casually stood up and pulled my bikini bottoms back up my smooth long legs. "Oh, anytime. It was my pleasure!!"

We both laughed, both knowing -- albeit from different perspectives -- that statement was completely true.

"Oh!" My sister-in-law stated abruptly. "Just felt a raindrop."

I concurred. "Me too. That was perfect timing -- let's head back inside."

As we walked back into the house, I purposefully trailed behind her, and briefly tried to envision what she might look like with her clothes off and a dildo thrusting in between her legs. I had never thought about my sister-in-law in that way before, but masturbating so openly in front of her seemed to have awakened something inside of me.

As it turned out, the next surprise of that afternoon was that I wouldn't have to wait long at all to see her naked.

Once we had gone back inside the house, my brother's wife retreated to their guest bedroom and shut the door. As I searched the house to find my brother and tell him about the crazy thing that had just happened, I discovered a streaky present that he had left on the window overlooking the pool area. Apparently, he too had watched my little performance for his wife... and enjoyed it just as much as I did. I quickly cleaned up the evidence and sprayed some air freshener to prevent my husband from later smelling the presence of another man's semen.

After I wasn't able to find my brother anywhere else in the house, I eventually assumed that he too must be in their bedroom, as it was the only place that I hadn't looked. I headed that way, and as I got closer, I heard... noises. Not words, but... sounds: The sound of flesh slapping against flesh. The mattress squeaking. My sister-in-law gasping for air and moaning loudly. My brother grunting.

Carefully, I slowly cracked the door open... and promptly discovered my brother in the act of nailing his wife, doggy-style.

Actually, the more that I watched, it looked like his wife was fucking him. Apparently my sexual enthusiasm during that spontaneous poolside exhibition had somehow transferred to his wife: pressing her elbows into the mattress, she was violently thrusting backward into him, slamming her plump ass into his crotch again and again. Since they were both facing away from me, my view was mostly of my brother's backside, but I also caught occasional glimpses of his wife's hanging breasts as they swayed in unison with their rapid pounding movements.

It felt a little odd to watch my brother fuck someone else -- most of me wished that it was my body on the receiving end -- but I couldn't deny that I also found it to be quite arousing. I decided to stick around for the show... and I slid one hand inside my bikini bottoms to play along.

At one point, perhaps somehow sensing my presence, my brother discretely turned his head around and discovered me standing there behind them. I raised a finger to my lips to assure him that I didn't want my presence to interrupt them. He nodded faintly and went back to work on drilling his wife's vagina.

Knowing that I was watching voyeuristically with erotic fascination, my brother started talking dirty to his wife -- intentionally loud enough for me to also hear clearly: "Are you gonna cum soon?"

"Uh-huh," she gasped.

"Are you gonna cum on my big thick cock?... You like how I'm fucking you?... Taking you from behind?" She grunted strong affirmation to each of his questions.

He took it up a notch: "Did you like watching my sister fuck herself?"

His wife moaned a breathless confession: "Mmm... yes..."

He pressed her: "Did that turn you on?"

My sister-in-law was getting fucked so hard, she was hardly coherent. "Unnhhh huh..."

My brother continued verbalizing his confident assumption: "So watching her made you horny, and then you knew you wanted my cock to finish you off?"