All Comments on 'My Sister's Secret Desires Ch. 02'

by JohnLaw1950

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Looking forward to more please

I think you found his future wife that will accept his sister

'Amanda'.

Or Keep Melissa as his boss and the sex or :) have him marry Melissa and his sister, Sarah can also stay in their marriage...

SAV12SAV12over 4 years ago
SO FAR SO GOOD.

YOU SEEM TO HAVE A GOOD STORYLINE GOING FOR YOU SO FAR. IT IS WELL THOUGHT OUT AND A PLEASURE TO READ. KEEP UP THE GOOD EFFORT.

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 4 years ago
It's just me and the way i feel.

The only thing i don't like so far is the cheating wife. Like i said it's me and the way i feel . Whether it's male or female i don't like the cheating .Sorry. Other than that it's a awesome read so far.Thanks

Red48beardRed48beardover 4 years ago
things down the road

key the title: have we determined the sister's secret desire yet?

sister will become the receptionist and run his business

like the idea of new girl as wife

and

then he has his harem like all the other John Law stories

well done

HragsHragsover 4 years ago
What a life John has !!!!

I think this might be the best story I HAVE READ SO FAR ON LIEROCTICA. I look forward to the continuing chapters. The writing is so well written. Now I wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please!

What a great story! You must continue there are so many more chapters of possibilities.

stufdshirtstufdshirtover 4 years ago
Great Read as Always

I love this story. It can go in many directions. It's smooth to read and flows well. Your stories are always great to read. Can't wait until the next chapter9s0.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

I look forward to the continuing chapters. The writing is so well written. Now I wait for more.

NewnotsureNewnotsureover 4 years ago
One or two words

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!

Well written, and the story line flowed well. Waiting for the next chapter.

I wanted to post as a member but the login screen only allows me to enter 4 characters.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Thanks for the warning....

Not many authors would do that.....

Maybe I'll try the next story............

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

So far so good. Some may not like it , but this sory is still good without the sexual parts. That says a LOT about your quality of writing. Also, this really has a different feel from most sibling incest stories. You have omitted a great deal of the incest guilt , etc that readers have to plod through in most of them. That is a welcome relief!

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62about 2 years ago

Great writing and story telling. Thank you.

sd31r20sd31r20almost 2 years ago

JL, this entire storyline is well written. I am very very pleased with how you've developed John; her pleasure always first, kind and considerate, and humble. I relate to how you lay out his interactions with others.

I am very also fond of Sarah's character.

I'd very much like to see more stories of these two.

Thank you.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Incest never shares, a fact.

Great story, scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now, np matter how well this series has been done so far, one thing that is offputting is sex with a married woman.

That act alone belies the John character being a gentleman, on the straight and narrow, of unquestionable integrity, honesty and all those other honourable attributes.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Only thing is that John's sex moves are the same pattern with every woman. I don't have a huge body count, but I did find that not every woman liked my "pattern", so I had to change on the fly. Surveys also show women get bored wit the same old, same old faster than men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnLaw1950@JohnLaw1950
I spent 23 years in the U.S. Army followed by 20 years in law enforcement. During that time I was a bodyguard for many high-profile clients. I have travelled to over 35 countries. I have had many interesting encounters with females during that time.