All Comments on 'My Sister's Secret Desires Ch. 03'

by JohnLaw1950

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
bobabcdbobabcdover 4 years ago
Like it

You write well and your stories are very entertaining. Thank you for sharing them here.

scubasam61scubasam61over 4 years ago
Fantastic and fun read

I enjoy your stories and direction.

Love that Amanda is in his life as a steady GF. That also wants to be and include Sarah

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I like it

Please don’t stop I look four stories every time I get on you are one of my favorite writers.

HragsHragsover 4 years ago

Was waiting for more of the story to read. Now read the chapter added 12/26/19. It was great. Love for u to continue with more. This is on of the best on erotica.

pop54pop54over 4 years ago
Awesome read

I like the way this transitions and keeps the interest building up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MORE! MORE!

This is one of my favorite story series. To have this guy's life!

Rapier875Rapier875about 4 years ago
This is brilliant !

Just whatever you do - don't stop now !

Rapier

Taf45377Taf45377about 4 years ago

Thank you for your story. I very much enjoyed. Looking forward to the next chapter of Sarah's, Amanda's, Melissa's, Amy's, Julie's and who know who's life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The sister Sarah. Seems she got the short end if the stick.

She should find another man. That of course is well hung and take away the love she has for her brother. He gets to have all those women and she only gets him. That's unfair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sister needs a partner

Sister needs a partner, he's getting all the pussy and she maybe too but I think she needs another guy, not just her brother, I can't imagine being faithful to one dick, when the guy has all the pussy he wants

cursrahcursrahalmost 4 years ago

continue the story please

HtslHtslalmost 4 years ago

I don‘t agree necessarily with the other comments. Imo everything is too much. Every woman looks great, every second wants to be fucked, their behaviour at the shows and so on. Not one says „no“ only one time. And no company is so fast so successful and makes so much money from the first day. Much too much!

And no man can do it do as often as you tell us. Take it more easy and all will be more realistic.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

So far, so good. Story is solid. I know it’s been too long for the other commenters to come back and read new comments, but They still need addressed. First, remember that Melissa is supplying John with E.D. Pills….a.k.a VIAGRA! I have heard amazing stories about how they can enhance male performance. Nothing is going to get bigger, but definitely more often.

Second, please remember that Sarah has had a most repressive childhood. She has zero confidence with the opposite sex. She has had sex with one (1) man her whole life. John is SLOWLY bringing her out of her shell, giving her much needed confidence, all while looking after her health, well being, and future professional life. And it is Sarah who has declared her faithfulness to John. So I don’t see her being treated unfairly. I would be stunned if John objected to Sarah wanting to date someone else she meets, unless the guy is a total scum bag. Hen he would do what is right to protect his Sister. A bad experience first out would likely put Sarah back in her shell, maybe for good!

Whew. Okay, that being said,p, I am still enjoying this story. I suredo hope it doesn’t end with a trIn wreck.

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62about 2 years ago

Love it more and more with each new chapter. You're a very talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really nice job. He's a lucky fuck, think my dick would fall off from being overworked. Haha

sd31r20sd31r20almost 2 years ago

Once again, a great story. Keep'em coming. JL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnLaw1950@JohnLaw1950
I spent 23 years in the U.S. Army followed by 20 years in law enforcement. During that time I was a bodyguard for many high-profile clients. I have travelled to over 35 countries. I have had many interesting encounters with females during that time.

SIMILAR Stories