My Sister's Secret Desires Ch. 04

Story Info
Siblings enjoy their success and their relationship.
12.7k words
4.82
21.3k
55

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,060 Followers

Sarah and John Become Successful ©

I couldn't believe how well things were going for me and my sister, Sarah. My photography business was booming. I was photographing four beautiful women a day, Monday through Thursday and two on Friday. I restricted myself to two on Friday so I could take off early. The women clients I had were all wealthy, attractive, and horny.

In case you don't know my story, I started studying photography in college. I originally had dreams of being a nature photographer, traveling all over the world photographing Jungles, mountains, animals and wildlife. Then one day, while surfing the web looking at photography sites, I discovered a couple of sites about boudoir photography. I decided I would much rather take photographs of beautiful women in panties, bras, and negligees, than trying to take a photograph of wild animals that might decide to make me their next meal.

Little did I know at the time that having women pose in their underwear, rolling around on a bed for almost two hours, would usually make them extremely horny. On average, six out of ten women that I photographed would ask me to fuck them.

During my research, I discovered that the average photo shoot cost about $450 to $500 for the session. Since all my clients were very wealthy, I charged $2000 per session. So far, no one has balked at the price. In case you're bad at math, that means I was making, on average, $36,000 per week, which adds up to $1,872,000 per year.

I was working for a woman named Melissa who had financed my photography business. Since she was very attractive and very sexy, I was fucking her on a semi-regular basis. She had a sexy receptionist named Julie who I occasionally fucked, and she was friends with my receptionist/secretary named Amy who I was fucking every Friday afternoon. My sister, Sarah, was going to the same college as me and I had offered to let her live with me in my condo. That had led to us fucking on a regular basis. Sarah had decided she wanted to be a model, so Melissa had helped her get her first modeling assignment. She was scheduled to do another photo shoot for a western wear company the following week.

I also had the perfect girlfriend named Amanda who was not only fucking my brains out, she knew about the other women I was fucking, and she didn't have a problem with it. She had even agreed to allow my sister to join us in bed on occasion.

All caught up? If not, go back and read the first three chapters.

* * * * *

I had recently taken photos of an attractive middle-aged woman who had become aroused and asked me to fuck her. After the session, she said she wanted to arrange for a photo shoot for her daughter as a birthday gift. One Wednesday I had photographed three women who were all middle-aged, so I was pleasantly surprised to see my final client of the day. It was the birthday girl who I discovered was just turning twenty-four.

She was a very beautiful young lady with long blond hair, blue eyes, and what I guessed were 36 C Cup breasts under her tight T-shirt. She was wearing cutoff denim shorts that showed off her long, firm, tanned legs. She greeted me with a big smile and although she would soon be posing in skimpy underwear and negligees, she seemed very relaxed. She said I could call her Mandy, although her name was actually Amanda.

After she showed me the assortment of thongs, lacy bras, and negligees she had brought, I picked out a light blue shorty negligee to start with. She stepped behind the screen to change, and when she came out, I had to catch my breath. She was by far the sexiest woman I had ever photographed. While she had worn a matching thong, she was not wearing a bra. I always try to maintain a professional demeanor with my clients, but I immediately knew I wanted to fuck her. Don't get me wrong, I have fucked several of my clients, but I always wait on them to make the first move.

I had her lay on the bed while I instructed her on several alluring poses. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought she was a professional model. When we had gone through several poses with all her clothing items, she came out for her final poses wearing a transparent red, lacy, shorty negligee. Not only was she not wearing a bra, she had decided to pose without a thong. When she laid back on the bed, she had one long leg stretched out straight, and she slowly moved the other leg up with her foot on the bed and her leg bent at the knee. I found myself staring at her open, moist pink pussy. I could also tell she was a natural blond. While I am usually in full control of my composure, I now found myself with a raging hard on. I had no doubt she could see the bulge pushing out the front of my shorts.

When I managed to pull my eyes away from her gaping pussy and look at her face, she had a big smile on her face. She demurely asked, "Is this pose okay?"

"That pose is perfect" I answered as I started clicking away. I had her move into several other poses, several of which gave me a perfect view of her beautiful pussy. I had her lay on her back again while sucking on one of her fingers. She smiled while sucking on her finger in one shot, then closed her eyes while arching her back in another.

I finally took a chance and asked, "Would you mind exposing one of your breasts for me?"

She didn't hesitate to pull the negligee off one shoulder, allowing her breast to pop free. Her nipple was hard enough to cut glass. I took several photos, then zoomed in on the nipple and took several more.

I then got a little bolder and asked, "Would you rub your finger along your pussy lips so I can capture the moisture glistening on your finger?"

Again, she didn't hesitate. She moved her finger slowly up and down the lips so I could get the shots, then she plunged her finger in deep and started pumping it in and out. She had her eyes closed and her mouth open in an O as she fingered herself.

I was getting ready to tell her I wanted to fuck her, when she opened her eyes, looked at me, and with a big smile, whispered, "I think we have enough pictures. Why don't you come over here and fuck me."

I didn't hesitate to set my camera down, drop my shorts and shirt on the floor, and join her on the bed. I said, "We don't want to ruin this beautiful nightie. Let me take it off for you."

She lifted her arms to allow me to take it off. I then gave her a kiss which she returned by stabbing her tongue in my mouth. I pushed her on her back and got between her legs so I could lick her pussy. When I licked her moist cunt, she let out a soft moan. I intended to gently lick her cunt, but she tasted so good, I couldn't hold back. I sucked on her outer lips and then drove my tongue deep into her. She began to squirm as I started fucking her with my tongue. When I sucked her clit between my lips, she groaned out loud and ran her hands through my hair.

She whispered, "Shit, that feels good. Eat my pussy, baby."

I continued to lick her harder causing her to move her ass up and down, trying to fuck me back. She was moaning loudly and becoming wetter, soaking my face with her sweet nectar.

She squeezed her legs around my head, cried out, "I'm cumminnggg!" and almost drowned me with her pussy juice. I just continued lapping as much as I could until she finally relaxed her legs and said, "Oh my god! I have never had anyone eat me like that! Fuck, that felt good."

I was still licking her, trying to lap up as much of her sweet tasting nectar as I could, when she pulled on my shoulders and urged me up to her face so she could give me a very deep sensual kiss.

"You are really good at eating pussy, but I want you to fuck me now," she said as she reached down to grip my rock-hard cock to help guide it into her sopping wet pussy. I didn't need any help as I placed the tip at her warm opening and pushed in. I couldn't believe how nice her cunt felt gripping me. I only waited for a few seconds before pushing in about halfway. She let out a loud gasp and said, "Fuck! Your dick feels as good as your tongue. Come on big guy, fuck me with that thing."

I stroked my hard dick deep in her wet cunt before pulling almost all the way out and plunging back in again. In a minute, I had a nice steady rhythm going in and out. I looked at her face and she was staring back at me.

She said softly, "You made me cum three times while you were eating me. No one has ever done that before. If you can make me cum three more times with that hard dick of yours, I will give you the best blowjob you have ever had. Deal?"

I smiled at her and answered, "Deal. But I was planning on doing that anyway, even without the promise of a blowjob."

I then continued to pump in and out of one of the tightest pussies I had ever had. The way she talked, she was experienced with sex, but it was hard to believe judging by how tight she was. I concentrated on doing more than just fucking her. I tried to aim my cock so it was rubbing against her sensitive clit, coupled with rotating my hips so I could cover both sides of her cunt walls. It must have worked, because she had three more orgasms before I blew a massive load in her pussy.

When I was totally drained, I leaned down to give her another deep kiss, and then rolled over on my back, breathing hard. She rolled over to face me and threw a leg over mine.

"Fuck! That was unbelievable! I don't know if you were counting, but you managed to make me cum three more times. I guess I owe you that blowjob now."

"I look forward to it, but another time, please. I'm wiped out right now."

"Listen, I don't want to give you a big head or anything, but I'm not bullshitting you when I say I have never had anyone fuck me like that. Not only did you eat me better than anyone ever has, but you pounded my pussy like I never knew was possible. You know, my mom told me you fucked her, and she can't stop talking about it. I didn't believe her at first, but she was right. You are definitely the best I have ever had. I don't suppose you want to get married, do you?"

I laughed before answering, "Thank you for the compliment, but there's an old saying that says it takes two to tango. I could only be good because you are so damned beautiful and sexy, and, as you so eloquently put it, I'm not bullshitting you when I say you are probably the most beautiful and sensual woman I have ever met. But, as for marriage, I'm not ready to make that leap yet. I also don't think you want someone like me for a husband. As you said, I fucked your mother, but she's not the only one. I never initiate it, but I do have quite a few women ask me to fuck them, and I try not to disappoint them. After all, I get as horny as they do during a photo shoot. So thank you for the offer, but I'm afraid I'm not cut out to be a one woman man."

She seemed to be thinking about that for a minute before she remarked, "If you could fuck me like that every night, I wouldn't give a damn who else you wanted to fuck. My mother and father are wealthy, and all their friends are wealthy. I know for a fact they all have affairs. I can't tell you how many times I've been hit on by some of my dad's friends. I've never taken any of them up on it because I'm not attracted to any of them. With your looks and body, you could probably have any woman you wanted, but even with me showing you my pussy and tits, you didn't try to hit on me. I would've assumed you were gay, but my mom had already told me she fucked you."

"Plus, I saw that huge bulge in your pants. So, if fucking other women is the only thing that's holding you back, don't worry about it. Like I said, if you can keep me satisfied, you can fuck as many women as you like."

"Again, thank you for the offer, but I want to wait at least a couple of years before I think about marriage," I replied.

"Well, if you won't marry me now, at least keep me in mind. Speaking of keeping me in mind, I want you to fuck me again. A lot! As much as you want to, whenever you want to. I don't know if you're into threesomes but come over to my house and you can fuck me and my mom at the same time if you want to. But, I'm serious, I really do want you to fuck me again. Would you be willing to do that? You can call me anytime. I don't care if you wake up at 2:00 in the morning with a hard on, call me and I will be available."

"Yes, I would like to fuck you again. Now, let me show you your photos. I'm assuming you came here because you wanted some photos and not just because you wanted me to fuck you."

I put the media card in my laptop, showed her the photos, and she said she loved them.

I walked her to the front door where I reminded Amy that her photo session was already paid for. I told her goodbye, and before walking out the door, she said, "Call me."

* * * * *

Thursday was a normal day. I photographed four women and only one asked me to fuck her. When I took a lunch break, my secretary, Amy, told me she had found a company that would make gift cards for us. One of the women I had photographed had purchased a photo session for her daughter for her birthday, and Amy got the idea of selling gift cards. I was really happy with Amy. She was very professional, efficient, and had shown initiative on several occasions that made my business better.

I told her to order 100 gift cards to start. As I was getting ready to go back to my studio to get ready for my new client, she said, "Oh, by the way. Melissa wants to see you after work."

When I had finished for the day, I went next door to see Melissa.

"Hey. Amy said you wanted to see me. What's up?"

"Have a seat." When I sat down, she asked, "How's everything going?"

"Good. Better than I thought possible actually. I had always assumed I would have to search for clients, but, so far, my schedule is always full."

She smiled at me and said, "I have heard great things about your sessions. I don't know if you realized it before, but I know just about all of your clients. If I don't actually know them personally, I know who they are, and I probably know their husbands, too. In fact, several of the women have had private parties where you were the star performer."

"No shit? I didn't recognize any of them and they didn't mention it during their photo shoot."

She continued to explain, "I have known most of them for several years. We are all members of the same country club. You have probably noticed that they have maintained their looks and their bodies, even though they're old enough to be your mother. That's because they work out in the club gym, usually with a personal trainer, they play golf and tennis, and they swim, so they are all in good shape. They are all wealthy, some of them extremely wealthy. They are also horny."

Melissa poured herself a glass of wine and asked if I wanted one. When I told her no, she continued.

"I don't really understand the why or how of it, but their husbands still work long hours, and they travel a lot, still trying to run down the next business opportunity. You would think that if you had that much money, they would hire someone to run their business, and just relax and enjoy their life. But they don't because they are too driven to make more money. Consequently, they are usually too busy and too tired to take care of their wives in bed. Thus, the private parties. I thought I should explain that to you, but that's not why I wanted to talk to you. Do you have any plans tonight?"

I told her I was planning to go home, grab something to eat, and then hang out with Sarah, but I didn't have anything specific planned.

She smiled and remarked, "Good." Then she explained what she had in mind. "You have been so busy lately that I don't get to see much of you anymore. Plus, you don't dance on Friday and Saturday nights anymore, so you're not around to fuck me after the show. I've missed that. Would you like to fuck me tonight?"

"Melissa, I always have time for you. I hope you don't think I've been trying to avoid you. Like you said, I've been really busy lately. Let's go in the back. I've missed licking that sweet pussy of yours."

We quickly undressed and climbed on her king-size bed. I was always in awe when I saw her naked. You would never guess she was in her mid-40s. She had a very toned, athletic body, flat stomach, and trimmed brown bush. Her firm breasts stood out proudly from her chest and her nipples were erect. I placed my hands over her breasts, massaging each of them while allowing my thumbs to gently rub over her nipples. When I trapped them between my thumb and forefinger and pinched them, she moaned with obvious pleasure, whispering, "Damn, I have missed this. Suck my titties, John."

I leaned down so I could place one of her tits in my mouth and began sucking and licking the nipple. I then moved to the other one, giving it equal attention.

Melissa pulled my head to her and kissed my lips, softly at first and then harder. She forced her tongue into my mouth, and I reciprocated, allowing my tongue to swirl around hers. She pulled on the back of my head, forcing us to kiss harder, like she was desperate.

She was moaning when she whispered in my ear, "I have been thinking about you all week. Come fuck me now."

I normally like to please a woman by eating them first, but she seemed insistent. I reluctantly pulled away from her luscious lips that were providing a very hot kiss, but I knew something even better was waiting. I moved up between her thighs with my knees on the bed, and I rubbed my stiff cock up and down along her pussy lips. She was moaning louder, and I could feel her getting wetter, so I stuck the tip inside of her and started pushing in and then back. She started lifting her ass off the bed, attempting to get more of my cock in her pussy, but I only allowed a few inches in before pulling back out.

"Fuck me, damn it! Stick your cock in my pussy and fuck me!"

"My, aren't we impatient!" I replied.

I plunged all the way in and held it there.

"Ohhh, fuck yesss! Oh, fuck. Give it to me. Fuck me hard!"

I knew what she liked so I started a steady motion in and out at a faster pace. She was breathing hard and grunting with each inward stroke. I again plunged in as deep as I could go and she screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah! I'm cumminnnggg!"

I slowed the pace again but continued to stroke in and out at a moderate pace. She had her hands on the back of my shoulders and was squeezing me hard. In a few minutes I felt that I wasn't going to last too much longer.

"Your pussy feels so good. I can't last much longer. I'm gonna cum."

"Yes baby. Cum in me. Let me feel your hot cum in me."

I couldn't wait any longer. I shot a massive load in her. I felt her body stiffen, and then tremble as she had a massive orgasm.

"Oh, fuck baby" she gasped. "That felt so good. Don't keep me waiting so long the next time. I need your hard cock."

I chuckled before answering, "Melissa, it's only been a week."

"I know, but I had to share you with the others. I like it better when it's just you and me."

"I tell you what. Give me a few minutes to catch my breath and I'll lick your pussy, then fuck you again."

While we were catching our breath, she asked, "Have you talked to Sarah today?"

"No, I haven't had time. Why?"

"I'm sure she's dying to tell you, but I wanted to let you know. We are doing the photo shoot tomorrow for the western clothing company. We're leaving early in the morning to drive out to a horse ranch. She seemed really excited about it. It should be fun."

She paused for a minute before adding, "Profitable, too!"

"That's great. I'm happy for her. I'm gonna eat your pussy and fuck you again, and then go home to celebrate. I know I've told you a million times already, but thanks again for everything you have done for us."

Melissa was lying flat on her back, slowly sliding a finger up and down her pussy lips, so I crawled between her legs and placed my face over her pussy and started licking. She moaned as her hand went behind my head to pull me closer.

JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,060 Followers