All Comments on 'My Sister's Secret Desires Ch. 04'

by JohnLaw1950

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
welcome back loved it

Glad you are writing again missed this story.

Bummer that you killed off the parents the way

you did but now I see a bro/sis getting "married "

Looking forward to fun times in Aruba and how John keeps busy.

Thank you.

pop54pop54almost 4 years ago
Love the story

Awesome story. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story, but.......

What happened to Amanda? I was left with the impression that they were in a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

I had just found this series, and absolutely thrilled that you are continuing it!! Keep it up! It's a great story with a lot of different paths to take. And I love the thought of them all.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 4 years ago

What a fantastic series. Your stories are full of variety and some hot sexy stuff with gorgeous women. Please keep going. I am sure somewhere along the line there will be babies appearing and the house may not be big enough for his harem and the tribe of children.

FyreHeartFyreHeartalmost 4 years ago

While an excellent story there's a huge plot hole with Amanda. At the end of Ch 3, they separated with the lingering idea of being in a relationship. While the fatal accident is an efficient plot device to get the family angst dealt with, it left the Amanda as John's GF out of the picture, which could have just as easily been used to cover-up Sarah sleeping with John every night.

Other than that, I feel it's another JohnLaw success. I'll be waiting to see how the rest of this plays out.

jim2545jim2545almost 4 years ago
Parents

Love the series and I'm looking forward to the next installment...I did kinda feel like the "accident" with the parents was a bit of a cop out to avoid the issue. Not saying it was a bad thing, just my opinion...can't wait to see where this story goes, keep up the good work!!!!

SAV12SAV12over 3 years ago
KEEP IT COMING!

PLEASE DON'T MAKE US WAIT SO LONG. IT'S A VERY GOOD STORY AND I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTERS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sadness

Since you said to be continued, i hope you realize sarah and her brother are screwed. And melissa is the architect. Shes got to do her best to get sarah fkd in aruba. She can't afford to have her cash cow gone. She has already started by telling john he can never quit sleeping with his clients. So what happens if he and sarah get even more committed to each other?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this story...it is well written and fabulous plot. I hope to see more. Sorry for being anonymous but I haven't taken the time to build an account. This is my first comment I have left.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it !!!! Disappointed there has not been a follow up chapter since July 2020

Rapier875Rapier875almost 3 years ago

My God that was hot !

If you don't finish this it will be a crime.

So please - JUST FINISH THIS !

Rapier

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

Uh oh, looks like I caught up to your writing. May I ask when the next chapter will be published?

Old AL ECHOES THE SENTIMENTS OF THE OTHER COMMENTS. THIS STORY IS SIMPLY TOO OUTSTANDING TO LIE DORMANT. ANOTHER CHAPTER, PLEASE.

Do you need someone to proofread? I’m definitely old school. I am willing to work to get what iwant, so if I can do ANYTHING to help you with the next chapter, just contact me.

And of course this was another 5 star publication!

cursrahcursrahalmost 3 years ago

please write more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have read all the chapters and loved every one. I'm a little disappointed that you forgot about Amanda. I think there is still room for her to be in the dynamic. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please hurry!!

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

Please provide an epilogue to this nice story!

OminousGoldOminousGoldover 2 years ago

Yeah the continuity error of omitting Amanda I think is really my only dislike of the story and she was such a bigger part in the last chapter to have her just be gone for no explain reason seems really odd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More please

Rapier875Rapier875about 2 years ago

It's been over 18 months since Chapter 4 appeared, somehow I doubt you're going to finish this now.

One very big disappointment after all you've written.

Rapier

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62about 2 years ago

I can't wait for the next chapters to be released. Thank you for your great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fuck, this is hot!

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 2 years ago

This is a fabulous series but you left us hanging high and dry! Please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please pick this one up again?

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Very disappointed to find out the Author has unfinished stories. Second time. I'll unfollow the next time. Still because the story is good I gave it a five star rating. Yes he has a current story. I guess I'll have to go straight to the comments to find out if the Author is leaving stories unfinish and call it quits with the Author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We loved it! When will you write another chapter?

80 + year old hotties!

cursrahcursrahover 1 year ago

please finish this story

Theiceman2277Theiceman2277over 1 year ago

Great ...but story doesn't seem finished , just cut off!....cheers ( keep writing )

Baqfid12Baqfid129 months ago

Be great to continue he it

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why has Amanda from School, just disappeared? Apart from that a nice easy flowing story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnLaw1950@JohnLaw1950
I spent 23 years in the U.S. Army followed by 20 years in law enforcement. During that time I was a bodyguard for many high-profile clients. I have travelled to over 35 countries. I have had many interesting encounters with females during that time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES