My Sister's Skincare

Story Info
Sister needs a facial treatment only her brother can provide.
4.7k words
4.55
66.3k
150

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djmac1031
Djmac1031
846 Followers

ALL CHARACTERS ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.

- - - - -

My sister Mia and I had been home from college for only two weeks, but I was already finding myself incredibly bored.

COVID meant most things were still shut down, and no one was having parties or get-togethers.

I'd had a regular girlfriend, but she lived several states away and I wouldn't see her again until classes started in the fall. And that would only be if the pandemic didn't take yet another turn for the worse.

In all honesty, we weren't really much more than fuck buddies. Still, being stuck at home, I was missing that "buddy" VERY much.

At least mom and dad both still worked outside of the house, so I usually had plenty of alone time to watch porn and masturbate. That is, when Mia wasn't bugging me to do something with her.

Mia was the Yin to my Yang. I was the popular jock; tall, muscular and, at least based on the responses I got from women, handsome.

Mia was short, mousy, and a bookworm. Still, she would have been a very attractive young woman were it not for the serious case of acne that had plagued her since puberty hit. Regular visits to the dermatologist had helped somewhat, but it wasn't until just this year, when she went off to college, that it had drastically improved.

I hadn't seen her since we both went off to different colleges last fall, (my sophomore year, her freshman) so when she got home two weeks ago, I barely recognized her.

Normally, she'd worn her dark black hair long in an attempt to cover her face. Now, she was sporting a short, stylish cut that highlighted her cherubic features instead of hiding them.

She was even dressing less frumpy, at least around the house; baggy shirts and loose fitting slacks replaced by spaghetti strapped tank tops and boy shorts.

Some time over the last year, she'd also replaced her eyeglasses with contacts. And she'd filled out. Maybe it was because she was my sister, but I don't ever remember noticing her tits before.

But now, there she was, lounging poolside in her skimpy lemon yellow bikini, basking in the sun, her rounded, firm breasts looking as if they barely tolerated the confines of the miniscule cloth attempting to cover them.

I turned away from my second story bedroom window that overlooked the yard with a confused grin. Why was I staring at my sister out the window? And more importantly, why was my dick starting to swell?

I shook the image of her from my head and flopped down on my bed. I was just bored and horny, that's all. I had the place to myself with her outside, so I decided to watch some porn and get things out of my system so I could get on with my day.

I undressed completely, got out some lube and tissues, and had just found a porn video of women receiving cum facials that looked interesting when there was a knock at my door.

I barely managed to cover myself and the incriminating evidence around me with my bedsheets before Mia let herself in the door.

I pretended I'd just woken up. "Jesus, don't you knock? I was sleeping!"

"I did knock," Mia replied smugly, "and you weren't sleeping. I saw you at the window a few minutes ago."

"I was...just checking the weather," I stumbled.

"Uh huh," she nodded. "Anyway, I needed to ask you...wait, what the hell is that???"

While I'd managed to cover my phone, lube and tissues with the bedsheets, I'd forgotten to hit stop on the video. The graphic sounds of women groaning and men gasping were unmistakable.

My shorts were still on the floor beside the bed, and Mia glanced down at them slyly, putting the pieces together. "You pervert!" she laughed.

"Hey, I didn't exactly expect you to come barging in here unannounced, ya know. "

"Sorry about that," said Mia, sitting down on the edge of my bed, "but actually this is sorta what I wanted to talk about."

I was VERY confused, both by her statement, and the fact that she was sitting on my bed in nothing but her bikini, knowing I was naked under the sheet and had been just about to jerk off to porn. I was struggling to maintain eye contact with her as we spoke, because they kept drifting to her tits. Her nipples were mesmerizing, but I managed to break their spell.

"You wanted to talk about what? Porn? Maturbation? This is kinda weird, Mia."

"Look, this is hard for me, so just let me explain, okay?" Her face turned solemn and serious, almost upset. Something was bothering her.

I reached under my sheet and turned off the distracting video. "Okay, explain. What's wrong?"

"This," she blurted, pointing at her chin. A fresh line of red blemishes had formed, just under her lower lip. "And these!" She pointed to her cheeks, where more small blemishes had formed. Tears started trickling from her eyes, running down to join the angry red marks on her cheeks.

"Okay, so you've got a few zits again; but they're not nearly as bad as they used to be. You're still taking the meds they gave you, right? They'll clear up again, I'm sure," I said, trying to comfort her. I knew how self conscious she was about it, and I truly did feel for her.

Mia looked visibly upset. "None of those things ever really worked; not the meds, not the creams, not the soaps. I only found one thing that worked, and now I'm completely out of it," she sobbed.

"Can't you just get some more? If it's about money I can help chip in, I know it's important to you."

"It's not about money. What I need, I can't buy. There's only one way to get it, but...I can't, now. I'm stuck here on lockdown."

"Can't you just order it online?" I asked.

"No," she answered. "Like I said, I can't BUY it."

"You're not making any sense," I said. "What exactly is it you need?"

Mia sighed, her face red and flushed with embarrassment and fear. "I need...I need a guy's cum."

My eyes went wide with shock. But I could tell she wasn't joking. Everything about her body language and facial expressions told me she was dead serious.

"Mia," I said with concern, "you know that's a myth, right? Lies told by men trying to talk women into letting them cum on their face."

"Not for me, it isn't!" Mia was trying hard not to cry now. "I discovered it by accident really, at my first college party. Met a cute guy, took him into a bedroom, and decided to give him a blowjob. My...first...blowjob." She lowered her head as if ashamed.

"Hey, Mia, don't feel bad. Everyone has to start somewhere. As long as the guy didn't force you or anything."

"Oh, no, he didn't force me at all. I suggested it," she corrected. "But I'd never, you know, swallowed before, so instead I decided to let him do what I'd seen in porn and told him to cum on my face."

I was more than a little uncomfortable with my little sister describing her first blowjob to me; I was also more than a little aroused.

Mia continued, struggling to get through her story. "After he finished, I didn't have anything to clean up, so I...I just rubbed it into my skin till it dried enough so it wasn't noticeable. I couldn't wash my face till much later that night. The next morning, when I woke up, my acne had all but faded."

I must have looked skeptical, because she glared at me, frustrated. "I know, it sounds crazy. I thought maybe it was my imagination or something. But I tried it again a few days later, with another guy, and the next day my face was even clearer."

"Wait," I said incredulously, "so what you're trying to tell me is that you spent the last year giving random guys blowjobs so you could cure your acne?"

"It's not exactly like that!" Mia started crying again. "I did eventually find a steady boyfriend. But we split up just before school ended. And after a while I didn't need it as often, maybe once or twice a month, just to maintain it. But since I've been home, obviously I haven't been able to, well, get what I need, and I'm breaking out again."

This entire conversation was freaking me out on several different levels. I really didn't want to think about my little sister having sex at all, let alone think about her sucking cock and rubbing the guys spunk all over her face.

But I also loved and felt for my sister. And she truly looked like she was in pain right now, at least emotionally. I knew what the acne had done to her self esteem. I was there, back in high school, protecting her from, and occasionally beating up, the assholes who'd picked on her and called her names. I didn't want to see her suffer that ever again.

Still, I was afraid to ask the question. But I had to anyway. "Why...why are you telling me all this?"

Mia managed to control her tears, looking at me with her sad desperate face. "You're going to make me say it? I..."

She stood up suddenly. "No, nevermind, this was a bad idea. Forget I said anything. I was joking, pulling your leg, just made it all up to fuck with you."

Her lips were trembling as she turned to go. "Sorry I bothered you, I'll leave you alone now."

I jumped out of bed, and put my hand on her shoulder. "Mia, stop! Wait. Let's talk about this. I hate to see you hurting."

Mia turned back to me, was about to speak, and froze, her face in shock.

In my haste to stop her, I'd forgotten that I was naked. My cock was hard as steel, and pointing right at her.

"Jesus," she whispered.

Mia turned and ran out of my room, slamming the door behind her.

- - - - -

I sat in my room for about an hour before I finally braved leaving it. Mia's door was closed as I passed. I debated on knocking, but decided against it.

I was still thinking about everything that had happened as I made myself a late breakfast.

Despite our differences, Mia and I were always close. Being a year older than her put me in the position of Big Brother, one I accepted proudly. We'd had our spats of course, but I'd protected her fiercely growing up. Still, it was hard for her, and I couldn't always be there.

Mia was 19 and in college now, and while I didn't like to think college students could be as cruel as high school, I knew that regardless of how people treated her, Mia's doubts and fears would always be there. She'd believe people were laughing at her behind her back about her acne, even if it wasn't true.

Despite the bizarre nature of her "miracle cure," she'd managed to find some semblance of self confidence from it. I'd hate to see her spirit crushed again.

The REAL question was: could I go through with it? Could I give her what she was so obviously, so desperately, trying to ask me for?

I decided I needed to talk to Mia again.

I knocked lightly on her door. "Mia? Can I come in?"

There was no answer, and I was about to go when her door opened.

Mia stood there, her eyes red and puffy. She'd gotten dressed, now in a white tank top and black boy shorts, her standard bum around the house outfit.

She silently invited me into the room.

Mia sat on her bed, looking sad, forlorn, and embarrassed. I sat down beside her and put my arm around her, trying to comfort her.

"Look," I said, "I know this must be hard on you. And I know it couldn't have been easy for you to find the courage to talk to me about it. But you know what you're asking me to do is...well, crazy, right? I love you, you know that, and I'd do anything for you if I could. But that's a line we simply should never cross. Never even THINK about crossing."

"You think I don't know that?" Mia asked. "I'd never in a million years have even considered asking you that, except I'm just so...so scared. I don't wanna go through what I did back in high school again. I was just starting to feel good about myself. Feel...beautiful."

"Mia, you've always been beautiful," I said softly. "Your skin problems don't define you."

"You wouldn't understand," she said. "You've always been the handsome one, the one everyone gushed over. The popular one. I was the ugly little bookworm everyone either ignored or made fun of. I was just starting to break free of all of that; making friends, going to parties, being sociable. If my acne comes back like before, I'm afraid I'll lose all that. Even if all my friends treat me the same, I'll still be afraid. Afraid they're only being nice out of pity. Even if it's not true, it won't matter. Because I'll believe it anyway."

I couldn't pretend to understand what she was going through, but I tried to put myself in her position and understand her fears and feelings.

I hugged her closer. "I'm so sorry this has been that hard on you. So...so how do we make this better? Without, you know...crossing that line?"

Mia looked deep in thought. "I wasn't going to ask you to...you know, give you a...I just thought maybe since you...God, this is hard..."

"Mia, it's me," I said. "Say what you need to say. I won't judge."

Mia nodded gratefully. "I was thinking that you probably masturbate a lot, and that maybe since you did that anyway, why waste it? Maybe you could, you know, cum in a cup or something, then give it to me after. That wouldn't be that weird, would it?"

She looked at me with both fear and hope. "I know it's crazy to ask, but you have no idea how much this would help me out. It'll be our secret. We've kept secrets before."

Mia took my hand, gripping it tightly. "Please," she pleaded, "please do this for me?"

I took a deep breath, then released it slowly. "Okay," I said, "I can't believe I'm agreeing to this, but okay."

Mia hugged me excitedly. "Thank you!" I could smell her hair as she hugged me, and as I felt the warmth of her body against mine, I couldn't help but think of her in a way a brother should never think of his sister. But given what I'd just agreed to do, how could I not?

"So...so how do we do this? And when?" I asked when she finally let go.

Mia's face flushed. "Um, well...whenever you, you know...feel like you can? I don't know if you already did earlier or..."

"No," I cut in. "I never...finished."

Mia stood up and went to her dresser, and returned with a small, ceramic bowl. "I've used this to mix make-up in sometimes," she explained. "I think it would work well for...you know."

I took the bowl awkwardly. "So I...finish in this, and then just bring it to you?"

Mia nodded. "I'll wait here in my room. You can just knock when you're done."

I stood up, my legs feeling a bit shaky. I was nervous as hell. But I also had to admit: the idea was starting to excite me.

Mia noticed it in my eyes. And then in my shorts. My cock was already getting stiff.

Her face flushed even deeper, but she managed a smile. "Looks like you're ready," she said. "Thank you for doing this for me."

Mia leaned in to hug me and planted a soft kiss on my cheek. My cock jumped involuntarily in my shorts, bumping against her. She jumped back, startled, then laughed. "Yeah you're more than ready. Better get going before you finish in your shorts."

I went back to my room in a daze.

I stripped off my shorts and lay on my bed. My cock was throbbing already. I couldn't believe I was this hard, given the situation.

I thought about watching some porn, but realized I didn't really need to. My mind was already preoccupied with plenty of arousing thoughts.

I thought about Mia. I thought about her in her little yellow bikini, laying out by the pool. About what she would be doing with my spunk after I finished masturbating.

As I stroked myself, I thought about her sitting beside me on my bed in that same bikini, with her firm tits on display, her shapely legs, her cute, round ass, and the hint of cameltoe her bikini bottoms had revealed.

I thought about her seeing my rock hard cock when I'd gotten out of the bed, and the look in her eye when she'd looked down at it, wide eyed, and the soft gasp she'd made.

I was cumming in no time. My orgasm snuck up on me so quickly I almost forgot to aim into the bowl. As it was, some of it splattered over the edge anyway, but I managed to catch most of it.

I was imagining cumming on Mia's face the entire time.

I came back down to earth with conflicting emotions. Satisfaction from the orgasm, absolute horror from what I'd been thinking about during, and apprehension from what I was about to do next.

I stumbled out of bed, and almost forgot to get dressed before I went across the hall and knocked on Mia's door.

She opened it quickly. "That was...fast."

"Yeah, well, I..." I ran out of words. My hand shook as I handed her the bowl. I couldn't meet her eyes.

"Thank you." And with that, Mia closed her door.

I decided I needed a distraction. I headed down to the gym in our basement to work out.

- - - - -

The rest of the day found us trying our best to pretend it never happened. Mia was watching TV when I finally came up from the basement to go take a shower. She barely acknowledged my passing.

Later, we started making dinner together as had been our routine since we'd been home. It was our way of helping out our parents, who'd be home from work soon. At least we were talking again, but only very general chit chat.

Our family dinner was pretty normal, except for the fact that I found myself staring at Mia's face. Her breakout already seemed faded. Apparently it really did work. I found myself wondering if my cum was still on her face or if she'd washed it off by now.

Mia caught me looking and blushed furiously. Thankfully our parents were too busy eating to notice.

Later, after watching a little TV, our parents retired for the evening, leaving Mia and I alone in the living room.

We sat in awkward silence, neither of us really watching whatever was on the TV.

Mia broke the silence suddenly. "I hate to ask this, but...I could use another...treatment."

I looked at her incredulously. "Seriously? You mean now?"

Mia blushed but didn't flinch. "I...I find it works best if I can...keep it on overnight."

Mia must have seen the shock on my face. "Please. I know it's a lot to ask."

"With mom and dad in the house?" I said in a harsh whisper.

"They're already asleep. As long as we're quiet, it'll be fine. Please? I promise I won't bug you every night. If I get a good overnight treatment, it usually lasts for several days. I wanna nip the breakout in the bud before it comes back too strong."

The desperation in her eyes broke my will to resist. "Okay. Let's do this."

We tread lightly up the stairs to Mia's room. Our parents were sound sleepers, and usually had ambient music playing to help them drift off. So as long as we didn't make too much noise, I supposed we would run little risk of being caught. And it's not like I hadn't learned how to masturbate surreptitiously.

Mia opened her door, and I expected her to merely go fetch the ceramic bowl. Instead, she dragged me inside, closing the door quietly behind her. I looked at her quizzically.

"So the problem with using the bowl is, your...stuff...got cold and congealed too fast. Made it more difficult to spread evenly," Mia began cautiously. "I was hoping you wouldn't mind just...God, how do I say this?...applying it directly."

"Are you crazy? I can't do that!" I objected, even as I felt my cock vehemently counteracting my objections.

"Look, I've already figured it out," Mia explained. "I'll lay down on the side of my bed with my eyes closed. That way I won't be watching you. You can stand over me and...you know. You can close your eyes too, and pretend I'm one of your girlfriends, or a porn star you like, or whatever. You know, someone you'd actually find sexy and attractive enough to...get off to."

Mia looked so shy and embarrassed. I wanted to tell her she was more than sexy enough to jerk off to, but how does one actually go about admitting that to their own sister?

"Mia...I can't. I just...can't."

"You keep saying you can't," replied Mia, "but it sure looks like you want to."

I followed her eyes downwards to the giant tent in my shorts, my cock the center steel pole holding it up.

Djmac1031
Djmac1031
846 Followers
12