My Sister's Skincare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did want to. I wanted to badly. I justified my decision by telling myself I was just helping my sister, but the dark truth was, I wanted to paint her face with my cum.

"Okay, okay, let's do this," I sighed, accepting my depravity.

Mia lit up with a grateful smile. Then she started to remove her shirt. In seconds her bare, full breasts were exposed to me fully for the first time.

"What are you doing?" I asked, shocked.

Mia blushed. "I don't want to get cum on my shirt. Plus, I rub some of it into my chest as well."

Before I could object further, Mia lay down on her bed and closed her eyes. Her tits were so firm they barely drifted to the sides, her erect nipples practically defying gravity.

I hovered above her, hesitating only a moment before sliding my shorts down, freeing my ready and willing member.

I tried to close my eyes, but they refused my will, instead remaining fixed on Mia's angelic face and her rounded, firm globes, swaying gently in time with her nervous breathing.

My hand instinctively began its familiar routine, gripping my shaft at the base and tugging the loose skin forward to stimulate the ridge of my swollen head.

Feeling a bit dry, I spit as silently as I could into my hand, lubricating myself with it as my speed quickly increased.

Below me, Mia giggled.

"What's so funny?" I asked breathlessly.

"It...makes funny sounds," she grinned.

One of her eyes fluttered open. "Hey, you're peeking!" I objected, although my protestations didn't change the fact that my cock swelled even harder at the idea of her looking at it.

"I...wanted to see it," she replied shyly. "And your eyes aren't closed either, ya know. What...who...are you thinking about?"

I wanted to tell her I was thinking about her. About how incredible her tits were, about how I wanted to kiss and suck her swollen pink nipples. About how I couldn't wait to see her adorable face covered in my hot, thick spunk.

But I couldn't bring myself to say it.

"N...nothing," I stammered, "just trying to focus."

Mia grinned. "I didn't realize it required such an effort." Her eyes were fixed on my cock as I stroked it.

Jesus, this was wrong. But if so, why was my cock swelling even harder at the sight of her biting her lip in anticipation?

I could feel my balls tighten as I got close; Mia must have sensed it. "Lean in closer," she whispered, "I don't want it missing and hitting my bed."

Her eyes closed, protecting them from what was about to happen.

I struggled to hold back my gasps of pleasure as my cock erupted. I pointed the hot spray of cum right at her face, my little sister's adorable round face. It splattered across her chin, nose, cheeks and forehead. The second blast added to the mess, and a third shot hit her neck and upper chest.

I continued to stroke until every last drop was drained, and I took perverse pleasure in making sure not one drop missed her now sticky face.

Mia had barely flinched; I suppose she must be used to it by now. Her eyes opened carefully, and she looked up at me with a smile. "Wow, that was a lot! And you've got good aim," she giggled.

"Mia, this isn't supposed to be fun, you know," I said sternly. "We really shouldn't be...enjoying this. It's still...wrong."

"Oh, lighten up," she huffed. "You know you wanted to. You wouldn't have been able to get off if you didn't."

She was right, of course. If I was truly repulsed by the idea of what we'd just done, I'd never have gotten an erection, let alone cum as hard as I did.

Still, I wanted to object anyway, but was stopped short by the sight of my little sister starting to rub my hot, fresh cum into her skin.

She did so methodically, making sure to spread it evenly across her entire face, neck, and even into her cleavage.

She saw me looking there and blushed. "I get breakouts on my chest, too," she explained shyly. "That's why I never wore low cut shirts."

"Well, they look great now," I said encouragingly, then, realizing I was talking about my sister's tits, tried to backtrack. "I mean, the breakouts. No acne there now, you know." I averted my eyes with an effort.

Mia flushed again and sat up, facing me. "It's okay, I...don't mind you looking at them."

She cupped them with both hands. "I want an honest opinion. Are they too small?" I don't know which were staring at me more intently; her eyes, or her tiny, puffy nipples.

"Mia, stop it. You know they're not." Suddenly I realized I'd never pulled my shorts back up. I was standing there, cock hanging out, still semi hard, as my sister was showing off her tits. And I was starting to swell again.

Mia noticed it, and I could have sworn I saw an almost hungry, eager look cross her face.

I had to get out of there. Yanking up my shorts, I turned towards the door. "Well anyway, we're done here, so I better go before mom or dad get up to pee or something."

Mia's voice stopped me at the door. "Mike?"

I turned back slowly. Mia was sitting on the edge of her bed, still topless. Her now serious face shone with the drying glaze I'd left there.

"Thank you," she said softly.

She looked so sincere. And so grateful. And so fucking sexy.

"You're welcome," I finally managed, and slipped out of her room, closing the door gently behind me.

- - - - -

AUTHORS AFTERWARDS

This is, of course, a fantasy. And I understand the premise is complete bullshit. So I don't need the comments section explaining to me that cum doesn't actually cure acne LOL.

I wanted to write something a little different for me, and something I didn't have to try as hard to make "realistic."

In other words, if this continues (it probably will) it's going to evolve into more improbable sexual scenarios. But isn't that what most of you come to LE for, anyway? A good spank story?

12