All Comments on 'My Sister's Skincare'

by Djmac1031

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
poly_cuckoldpoly_cuckoldover 2 years ago

Hot af! Yeah I'm not here for realism haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I actually loved the story. And honestly, I have done the same thing since I was 16, (now 47) and my skin is so soft and without a trace of acne. Also, swallowing helps the hair and finger nails grow and makes the hair soft.

justins961justins961over 2 years ago

It doesn't seem to matter what subject you write about, your work is always amazing. I'm not sure what aspect of your writing causes it to be so interesting to read, perhaps it's the fact that you don't rush right into a lurid sex scene, but instead build up the anticipation and maintain a certain amount of realism even when writing about something that's just a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it. Great fantasy. Keep up the good work.

blaster666blaster666over 2 years ago

Like it very much. Their emotions were realistic enough. It's your story so write it the way you want. I'm hoping you will continue with this.

smltwnguysmltwnguyover 2 years ago

A little fast but overall a good effort. Maybe another installment soon.

heavyduty1to1heavyduty1to1over 2 years ago

Please keep it going

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years agoAuthor

@smltwnguy - basically this was a test run for me, dipping my toes in the incestuous waters. And I'll concede that it does get right to things rather quickly. My other stories I've tended to take more time building things up. Already writing chapter 2.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Unrealistically reluctant brother

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Well written. Compelling story with well developed characters. I enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun story. Good twist on old yearn

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cock in hand, great story haven't cum yet, going for Chapter 2

lingerielover68lingerielover68over 2 years ago

Please continue the story!!

redpoppiesredpoppiesover 2 years ago

I agree with muskyboy. Where did his anti-incest feelings come from? He's not a Boy Scout. We don't read of him going to church, or that his dad and/or mom were uptight conservatives, or his uncle molested him, or whatever. So all his protestations seem formulaic and perfunctory. So find another way to heighten the tension in the story, or provide sufficient evidence to support your character's position.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

Not really erotic though. Mostly just mechanical.

Four stars.

baconmelorangebaconmelorangeover 1 year ago

Brilliant! The fantasy I never knew I wanted lol

HardBenHardBenover 1 year ago

Another fabulous fantasy. Fabulous!

zooliciouszoolicious10 months ago

She better break out the blowjobs as payment.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Jism cures all. What about sinuses? Get out the netty pot! Cataracts? It's probably one of the ingredients of Lume.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDjmac1031@Djmac1031
Just a guy with a vivid imagination. I've always loved reading erotic stories, figured I'd try writing my own. You'll probably start noticing my particular kinks and recurring themes as my stories progress. Conversations welcomed, feel free to leave comments or send PMs....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES