All Comments on 'My Sister's Wedding'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 134 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story

But I gotta say, with a family like his, I understand why he doesn't come around much. Too many "meddlers".

drdetroit019drdetroit019over 6 years ago
Another Winner

You are quickly becoming one of my favorite authors here on Literotica. Your stories always develop your characters nicely. Thank you for hours of entertainment.

KarensClit1990KarensClit1990almost 6 years ago
Disappointed,

I don’t believe this story is up to DG Hear standards.

Feels empty yet it’s a 6 of story.

No backing to the feelings, meaning he or she feels them without supporting emotions.

I was definitely turned off when earlier Toni state she does not want any anal sex at all.

Then give her no warning he thrust =

"Just a finger or two. I promise I won't hurt you."

Who the f__k does he think he is?

And her response was

“She agreed”

Doesn’t make sense= ie not supported.

This is below par, your other stories are better.

But I thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story.

I think this is a very nice story, as is the usual when DGH is the author. My only problem with it is “John’s” description of himself as the black sheep of the family. I don’t think he fully understands the term. I mean, he has dinner with his parents, at least occasionally. His sister claims he’s her favorite brother. His other siblings still treat him nicely. Trust me, that’s not the way a “Black Sheep” gets treated. I know from bitter experience. But my nit-picking aside, this is a great story, no doubt 5 star worthy.

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueover 5 years ago
I have to go back to put on my wizard's robe

Why do people write stories where it's supposed to be serious, the narrator isn't trying to be friends with the reader, etc, but then totally ruin everything-and I mean everything-by then going of into some crap like, "I have to go back to tell you about my college days." What, is that the only way to do a flashback? Is it even necessary if the story got on well enough before then? What about, "When I was in college...?" Is that such a burden? Yes, to many writers that ought to know better, it is too much to step away from the really formulaic structures that plague amateur stories. Like the second paragraph in LW stories describing the narrator's name, height, weight, eye color, muscle tone, then his wife's bust measurements, eye color, name, weight, etc. How terribly dreadful.

Holdfast68Holdfast68over 5 years ago
Great

Beautiful storey

caryzfieldcaryzfieldover 5 years ago
Awesome story

This was an awesome story. Very well written. Keep up the good work

Horseman68Horseman68about 5 years ago
Very Awesome.

Such an enjoyable read. Very engaging characters that make you hope for the best for them. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where

If Toni has a student loan,where did she get the money to buy into the vet practice and a house?.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
One Commenters question.

Someone asked how Toni afforded half a Vet Clinic with Student Loans and paying for that Clinic but obviously it was generosity,Toni was described as an Angel and people loved and adored her and wanted to help her and Jessie.

It was so special that John found and fell in love with Toni and Jessie to give them everything since Toni's first Husband died.Admittedly John was the Black Sheep of the Family but eventually he settled down and found Toni and lived happily ever after and reconnected with his loved ones.So I am glad this story worked out so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Held my interest all the way thru.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding!

I’ve read this story several times and always have enjoyed it. One of my favorites here at Literotica! ~ 5+

StanRamesStanRamesover 3 years ago
Toni and the Clinic

After she retired as a USN SEAL Commander, and discovered sunken treasure off Key West, she was able to buy into the clinic.

That's how it works, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG What a beautiful and romantic story. Definitely a five star rating 🌟👍🌟👍🌟👍🌟👍🌟👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thot it was a well written love story.

My only issue with this author is that in his stories he seems to equate the depth of love with how good the sex is ( I know that even though we haven't made love yet, that I love you. ) love based on sex will fail. Love based on a feeling (also known as lust) will fail. Love is a choice. I chose to love my wife and she chose to love me. Thats why you say those 2 words of choice at the altar... "I Do!" I knew long before i made love to my wife that i deeply loved her and it has only grown deeper over the last 36 years.

4****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes ,I think his brother deserved to know his future wife was expecting a proposal from him shortly but was off looking for sex with strangers before it would happen. There might be room there but a true brother would not keep it a secret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What's the point of a six page story when the ending is a foregone conclusion on page 1? As soon as Chris mentions Toni it is done, there's no mystery as to what will happen next. Romance feels like it needs some suspense instead of certainty from the get go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah D G i just love a great romance wish I could have one Best wishes (jaybee186)

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What a warm and loving romance story. It just doesn't get any better than this. Well done 5++stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story!! But why do all men become pussy-whipped after marriage....even thus guy

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

The one thing I have a problem with was the sister-in-law who wanted a little strange before she settled down. What is to stop her from wanting a little more before having kids or any other major life issues. Red flags for serial cheater.

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

it's strange the way you have with wives who unilaterally stop taking contraception at the time of their marriage without warning or informing their husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story line and lots of unexpected situations (having made love to all his sisters-in-law for instance). I loved how the lyrics of the song at the end match the hope and the longevity of marriages as demonstrated by the grandparents generation. They must have discovered the real recipe of long successful relationships based on active and productive communications instead of reverting to cheating and/or swapping.

I loved the way Toni comes back with excellent, intelligent and quick answers and responses to her husband with a loving smile and lots of heart.

Easily 5* ++++

BJ

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

Cute. Actually, darn good. Great twists and turns. The guy was really a horn dog but turned out OK.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

I am not real fond of the MC in college; at least he was a man whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A few parts we weren’t overly found of, but we’re so very misty over the whole love story.

We thank you for such a great read and reminding everyone what’s soooo important in life and your relationship with your significant other loved ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great author, great romance, great read.

DGH does it again - 5*

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! I Loved it!!

FaithfulToWifeFaithfulToWifeover 1 year ago

If only there were a part where we get to know that Toni was banging the MC's brother just before marriage; just the way he did with his brothers - it would help close all the loose ends.

tonyneatotonyneatoabout 1 year ago

WOW ! 5 Stars for a great love story. Thanks DG Hear.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

In most of this cuck writer's stories, established men find readymade families to settle down with

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The man is an amazing story teller. I like that so may of his stories teach valuable lessons for life.

DOC226DOC2267 months ago

I just finished reading "My Sister's Wedding" and it blew me away. I would rate this one of the Top Ten Romance stories on this site. Keep up the Outstanding Work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's a very beautiful story. It definitely a five star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟. Thank you.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories