My Sister's Wedding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara then kissed Alex again, allowing the other girl to taste herself on her lips, and then eventually her tongue. Although to Kara's credit she managed to keep the kiss soft and sweet for several long seconds, even after she shoved her tongue into Alex's mouth.

Then Kara pulled back and eagerly said, "Your turn."

"Give me a minute." Alex panted, and then chuckled, "God Kara, that was... WOW!"

"I know." Kara beamed happily, that smile quickly turning mischievous as she added, "And you thought you didn't want this?"

"Yeah, well... I also thought I was straight, so maybe I'm not as smart as I thought." Alex laughed.

"Definitely." Kara chuckled playfully, then just to make sure Alex knew it was playful she quickly added, "But you're still pretty smart in my book. And sexy, and amazing, and-"

Alex cut off Kara's adorable rambling with another kiss, because while normally she thoroughly enjoyed their sisterly chats the last thing Alex wanted to do right now was talk, and it was clear that Kara felt the same way given how eagerly she kissed back. Alex just hoped that she could make Kara feel even half of the pleasure she had just given her.

Or that she had at least given it to her back in the Fortress of Solitude, when Alex was the one worshipping Kara's yummy little cunt with her mouth and tongue, because Alex wasn't entirely convinced she could return the favour now. At least not with her mouth and tongue. Luckily she could think of an alternative thanks to their first time together.

Despite her eagerness to deliver on that alternative Alex did become a little distracted with the kiss. Okay, a lot distracted, but Alex thought that was understandable given what incredible things her baby sister had made her feel with her mouth and tongue. Besides, Kara was once again proving she was an amazing kisser, so the kiss alone would have been distracting enough.

Then there was the fact that Alex was tasting her own cum and pussy cream on Kara's mouth and tongue, her little sister's mouth and tongue at that, which Alex found herself loving way more than she should. Hell, much to her shame if Kara hadn't been whimpering with need into her mouth Alex might have forgotten about returning the favour altogether.

Luckily she was, those whimpers even more noticeable when Alex moved her lips down to Kara's neck while pushing her hand in between her legs. At first Alex just rubbed the younger girl's pussy lips, mostly just to tease Kara as she was wet and ready to be penetrated.

Also Alex was kind of hoping that Kara would beg her for it, but the mighty Supergirl just kept whimpering, moaning and crying out with pleasure, either because she was confident that sooner or later her adopted sibling would give her what she wanted, or just because she was too overwhelmed to say the words. Either way Kara was right about the former, as Alex couldn't even wait that long to push a finger into Kara's cunt.

Just before she did that Alex pulled back so she could look into Kara's beautiful eyes while pushing that finger inside her. God, the look in Kara's eyes, and on her face? Nothing could ever beat that. It was pure perfection, as was the sounds that her Supergirl was letting out, and the way that Kara's insides felt on her finger, Alex soon burying that finger up to the knuckle and then beginning to pump it in and out.

Which of course made sure Kara continued letting out wonderful sounds, and looking so beautiful, and staring up at her with such love and affection that Alex just couldn't resist kissing her little sister again as she finger fucked her.

Kara loved the fact that what they were doing was mirroring their first time together, and her own body was aching for the attention to be solely on her, which was only right considering they had just focused on Alex so thoroughly. However she was itching to touch Alex again, and it became increasingly hard for her to just keep her hands to herself.

She wanted to push one in between Alex's legs and return the favour she was currently receiving, even if that meant the risk of Alex being too distracted to make her cum. Or maybe Kara would even accidentally fuck her big sister into unconsciousness. Oh yes, Kara craved to do that, even if it would mean that she would have to finish herself off.

To try and prevent that Kara whimpered, "Please Alex, please make me cum! I need to cum! Ohhhhhh make me cum on your finger, mmmmm, oh please, just fuck me! Fuck me harder, oh Rao!"

Before Kara could say any more Alex cut her off with another kiss, which was wonderful, and yet frustrating given the other girl was using it as a way to shut her up while continuing to tease her. Now if Alex would only do this every time she wanted her to be quiet Kara would be happy, and as it meant pleasure Kara tried to be satisfied with it now.

But she just couldn't stop herself from whimpering in disappointment into Alex's mouth, and got through it by beginning to slide her hands all over the other woman. At first she just concentrated on her back, sides and arms, but it was not long before she was grabbing her ass and pushing her closer towards her as a silent way to plead for more.

Of course Kara easily had the strength to pull away at any time, and even pin Alex down and rub her cunt on her face until she came, but of course she didn't want to hurt the human. Besides, Kara had a better idea, namely to do what she'd been aching to do ever since letting Alex take charge, namely pushing a hand in between her sister's legs.

At first she only slid her fingertips over the wet flesh she found there, which worked like a charm, Alex crying out into her mouth and then pushing another finger in her pussy and increasing the pace. Eventually she even broke the kiss, presumably so they could look into each other's eyes as Alex made Kara cum. Although in the end, the reverse was also true.

As soon as Alex's thumb started rubbing her clit, bringing Kara to the very edge of orgasm she shoved two fingers inside of her big sister's cunt and started rubbing her clit. For all of the previous build up Alex not only took this with ease, but the Danvers sisters came together in one of the greatest experiences of Kara's life.

Maybe even the best, considering one orgasm led to another as both sisters frantically hammered their fingers in and out of each other. Of course without anything holding her back Supergirl was always going to win a battle of speed, power and endurance, although Kara was more than satisfied when she finally got to fuck Alex into unconsciousness like she always wanted.

She then wrapped her unconscious sister up in her arms and cuddled with her while whispering words like, "Rao I love you so much" "You're so amazing" and even "I can't wait to tell everyone."

12