All Comments on 'My Sister's Wedding Day'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Uh Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Um, the illustrations and the story did not match. The story had Judy and Jerry fucking with Judy in her wedding gown. That sure is a odd looking wedding gown in the pictures.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

Nothing lines up with the illustrations. No gown. Then, she specifically says she is off the pill and he CANT come in her. So what does he do but come in her, and at her urging. Not like she ever said pull out or she tried to stand up, etc.

The story is hot and the pictures are a nice addition. But I ended up stopping to say :”What the hell.?! “ every paragraph which totally ruined it for me.

What your characters say and what they do must match up. And illustrations have got to match the story, otherwise they are a huge distraction rather than a hot addition.

Al

Lancs50Lancs50about 2 years ago

A short but sexy story.

annabellebritoannabellebritoabout 2 years ago

Pretty good story. Sure the visuals don't line up as well with the story, but still very hot and the ending was great as it left you with that feeling of suspense

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey, guess what! The illustrations don't match the narrative. So what! Call your attorney, idiots. It's amazing to me what some people collectively come unglued about. Try this on for size... imagine how little could be shown if he was orally satisfying his sister under her wedding dress! I very much appreciate the story as written where the illustrations are awesome regardless of not matching the narrative. The fact that you are whining about the obvious speaks much more about you than the creator of this jewel. And BTW I rated it an easy 5!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous