All Comments on 'My Sister's Wife'

by humminbean

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
An interesting switch-up

Thank you for an interesting story. It was not the usual fare.

LilacsAbloomLilacsAbloomalmost 13 years ago
3 to Make A Baby

Very nice! I especially liked the title, the twin aspect, the hand-licking, and this great line: "It's just a thing bodies do, and you don't always get to pick." And the fact that, in the end, a baby was made! :)

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(8/1/2021)

All along I felt for the ladies. They wanted to have a child and Alex being family was there for them to do what he was biologically designed for. But as the story played out, I couldn't help but feel that Alex was giving up much more than just his sperm. Now, I know that the term "Breeder" is a derogatory term used in the gay-lesbian community and I was surprised to read it being used by Laura. They first started out all being nude so that Alex could be comfortable during the act of copulation, but as time went on and they needed to make several attempts, the ladies remain dressed while Alex had to be nude. I felt that Alex had in their eyes had been reduced to only a tool for their own use instead of a loved one helping them out with a life-changing situation. In the end, it seemed to me that they stopped caring at all about his feelings and were just so wrapped up in themselves taking him for granted. As the story went, I have a hard time imagining them letting him have any real interaction with the child he helped conceive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good, I envy the relationship being strong enough to withstand the test of crude male copulation.

Guess males has a role to play sometimes

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Not as hot as I thought it would be, or it could have been. A bit disappointed.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

> Everything about this was unusual, though. Laura was a life-long lesbian and, despite needing male help

> to start her baby, showed no signs of changing.

I call bullshit. In fact, everything about this story is bullshit. 😒

This is basically a reverse cuckold story. Alex is walking on eggshells around his bitch ass sister and her bitch ass wife. They may be telling him thank you with words, but actions speak louder than words. Their actions proved nothing more than that they were using him for a sperm factory and truly thought of him as an extraterrestrial.

And what's up with that bullshit of Laura being sore from getting some dick? She wasn't a virgin and probably got her hymen busted by some girl's fingers long before she even met Cindy. So just because Alex was her first dick and she professes to be a lesbian doesn't mean that she isn't lubricating in her vagina, especially if Cindy is fluffing her for Alex ahead of time.

And then the whole bit with sucking on Alex's dick and then his dick gives her an orgasm. 🙄 Oh, we'll just brush it off as a normal body reaction. Bullshit again. Laura has turned bi and she is in full blown denial. Wanting to experiment with different sex positions because she's not going to have another opportunity in the future! Indeed.

There's very little to like about this story but plenty to hate. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hoped this had become more of a love story, instead of use males for babies. A little bit disappointed. Your writing is okay, I should have known it under category erotic coupling, mostly not really great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was really good and I liked it a lot, I definitely felt like it was progressing to something and Laura especially was getting into a lot. I like that aspect very much but Cindy wasn’t thrilled about it which I understand completely and I felt like if there was just a bit more and few more chapters it’s could become a good three way relationship that would make everyone happy especially sense Alex was falling in love and his sister could maybe have sex with him as well but even if you’re not into incest just have her more involved and have him do stuff with both of them. The ending was very bittersweet and I think it could have gone on to be a fantastic story but it kinda falls short of greatness. Thank you for the hard work

KREMOVKAKREMOVKA10 months ago

jesus christ, a real man would just ram his dick into them both and knock them up. here I felt like I was reading a Bible, everything just had to be so wholesome and kill all sexual tension. deserved 1 star

vanyevanye5 days ago

Alex has the worst refractory period of any man under 30 lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhumminbean@humminbean
148 Followers
Been busy lately, but will try to post some new ones. Thanks again for your constructive comments! ------------------------------------ I've written a fair bit of non-fiction before, but these are my first tries at fiction. So far, I'm having a blast with it! Thanks t...