All Comments on 'My Slave Life: The First Submission'

by KristinKailey

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
enjoy_subcplsenjoy_subcplsover 2 years ago

I appreciate in particular here, the fact that the dominant specifies the "Sir". Delicious recollection.

ChatVilleChatVilleover 2 years ago

So well written....Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

why the hell am i so obsessed with bdsm?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your writing is so hot! I wish something like this would happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good understanding of what makes you itch, sweat, tremble and come into heat.

harc70harc70about 2 years ago

Well done! Hope you are still being worked as a slave girl regularly.

CrippledCrippledalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. When I was younger and able, I had a sub similar to you, She loved to please and she loved humiliation. Sadly I lost her...but now I have your literature. Please keep writing it!

Shenanigans90Shenanigans90almost 2 years ago

Fantastic story! I could feel your excitement as you relived those wonderful memories. You are a great writer and I look forward to reading more of your stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent; more please. Deeper and edgier perhaps.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKristinKailey@KristinKailey
I've been writing erotic stories for a while as I explore bdsm and fetish and learn more about what I enjoy about it. I was active for a while on some Reddits as well as in Second Life and it was a great way for me to figure out what I liked about fetish and BDSM play. I do ...