All Comments on 'My Slut Wife Ch. 03'

by DeeperDown

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great read

I've enjoyed your story very much. Please keep up the good work.

DrPlutonDrPlutonalmost 14 years ago
Different but good.

Let's hope the husband likes his new slut. I am a little shocked that she is trying this tactic first when being a slut is what got her in trouble in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

It was hot, but it seemed like a huge departure from the first two stories. I would love for you to continue, but if you do, you really need a little bit more development to connect her actions here, to her actions in the first two stories, IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hmmm

this is starting to drift towards the mood of your other stories. I'm not giving up on it yet but bare in mind that your readers are more than naive horny dudes. Just a warning before you end up having the wife fucked every way possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hey everybody! It's a story!

I think this went well- it's a good fantasy, not a romance!

Please keep going.

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10almost 14 years ago
I still like the story but...

Piercings just aren't my thing. Like how she is desperate do anything for her man now. Isn't it sad that we often don't realize what we have until we lose it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Confirmation.

This last chapter just confirms, that he should get rid of his slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved the story but....

DeeperDown ..... I really enjoyed your story and agree with several others that it is very erotic but I agree with the following comment which I would encourage you to keep in mind as you build and complete your story ....... Quote "One of the other comments was this is starting to drift towards the mood of your other stories. I'm not giving up on it "yet" but bare in mind that your readers are more than naive horny dudes. Just a warning before you end up having the wife fucked every way possible" unquote .... I hope Ashley stays true to her desire to "win" her husband back and does not end up as just another adulterous wife who can't keep her legs together! For the sake of the story, give Ashley the strength to win her husband back! Thanks for writing this story and give your readers ( as well as her husband ) hope for a positive outcome!!

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Wish you could choose other words.

So many Brit writers use sperm instead of semem, or seed instead of semen. Maybe it's just me, but sperm and seed should be considered archaic and never used. I know one of the "how to'' articles lays out several alternatives for variety, but sperm and seed are used way too much. Please substitute.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Love the story hTe that it's been abandoned

There is nothing more frustrating than an abandoned story. Please support your readers and finish this little gem

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That is going to change things?

I can't see that, where all the damages she has done. Just take what's under the prenup. better yet voluntarily do without anything. Bad news, she is no longer THIS doctors wife, the good news, her only limits are mostly self imposed and can screw anyone.

eagle14eagle14over 13 years ago
Please Finish

Love where this story has gone so far but it needs to have an ending.

What is she going to get tattooed? 'Personal property of ...' what's his name?

Good to see she got a hood piercing, I hear they are more stimulating and if she and her husband, whatever his name is, get back together she will always be horny for him.

But please finish this story, it has been great so far and deserves an ending. Keep up the good work.

C_frommnC_frommnover 13 years ago
Come On

Lets get thid Finished. The story is getting Good and then Nothing.

Orionman17Orionman17over 13 years ago
Now that you've held my interest this long . . .

I see I'm not the only one waiting. Could we have the continuation or conclusion? Thank you DD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ok then

Let her make mental and other changes for her new life, and be an ex to her husband. Each will be happier with the changes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I keep coming back

to see a few more chapters and conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Don't bother coming back

the story is over. First she was a corporate whore, now she is just a whore (trading sex for a tattoo). Further chapters would just be depressing, author ended the story appropriately.

roscovichroscovichalmost 13 years ago
Damn,one of most boring prattle of all times.

The premise of the story is OK, but the delivery stinks. The writer have obviously a lot to learn about writing.

Hopefully in his future efforts he would avoid writing mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please continue

would love for you to continue this story

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

I shure as hell don't know what there is to continue, it wasn't much of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a pile of a shit of a writ.

Writer must be one of those perverted gutless Brits whom plague this site. Why the hell don't those people commit Sepuku to rid the world of their pitiful existence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why? The same reason

wannabe cucks seek out these stories, read them, spank then leave a nasty comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

And cuckolded trolls with pin sized pricks also leave stupid childish comments like the previous comment.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NOW, SHES A BILLBOARD BI-SLUT

and looking forward to the next phase. TK U MLJ LV NV

02speedy02speedyover 12 years ago
Still waiting

Are you ever going to finish this story? I have followed your stories and have waited and haven't given up so here I am ..........please finish this one!!!!!!!!! I've enjoyed your writings!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So this is Ashley's answer????

Ashley, the cheating, whore wife, cuts her husband off from sex, lies to him about her "work", goes out on the town with the "other" company whore, basically has sex in public with a "client", goes to a hotel room thinking she's going to have "coffee????", and thinks "nothing" is wrong with this picture!?!?! "IF" you finish this "joke" of a story, PLEASE have the decency to NOT have her "FAITHFUL" husband take this "CUM DUMP" back!!! Enough said!!!

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
Enjoyed

Interesting story. Ashley is clearly very confused and desperate.

I wish you had finished. I am curious about how you wanted this to end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Nothing is more annoying than a story without ending. Written nicely, plausible and building up an interest, still the lack of a proper finish (or any finish, for that matter) ruins this story completely.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Creativity is...

thinking out of the box. (pun intended)

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
Strange chapters

I do not follow, she is found out to be cheating and slapped with divorce under the prenup? then Chapter 2, basically a recap? Chapter 3 piercing ? the husband is gone for 2 weeks, hello, that is important? you are out on your ass with nothing and your idea of fighting for your husband's love is piercing? I would start by looking for him, calling anyone and begging doing what ever. after two weeks you are out on your ass as a cheating wife. Where is Chapter 4 the tattoo and piercing will not work, he is not that type of guy.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Incomplete...

...and not satisfying. She wanted to get "her man" back, I suppose. She went to get piercong, Tatoo...and then??

That was literally spoken some written "coitus interruptus" you have presented here. Too bad you did not find the urge to go on...

JackallsJackallsalmost 10 years ago
How long can this be going on

Why don't you write a proper end to the story and how come it takes you so long to do just that?

Ducky7Ducky7almost 10 years ago
well I know why this never ended.

She really is a slut and can't think except with her cunt.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
Did DD intend to end the story here?

I doubt it. Maybe someone else has done so. I hope I find it some day. Now I see why this chapter scored so much lower.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Crap

This tale is finished. Kaput. No way will the husband want any part of this slut. Time to walk the streets, show off your hardware.

negative rating

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
lol

This writer got so lost trying to write this story that he got lost himself and hasn't been seen since. The only thing this sorry skank is going to get is a spot on a street corner underneath a lamppost.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 9 years ago
Somehow it seems your story is incomplete..

...and the only thing worse than a writer without talent is a writer without the ability to finish a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Where is the end?

Because this isn't or can't be it. Maybe she just took a pair of pliers and removed it? That would have been easy and it would have healed quickly. But then why would he want anything to do with her? This was a mess.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Finish the Damn Story!

It sucks when I invest the effort to read 3 parts of a good story only to find that there's no ending! This looks like it needs at least 2 more parts.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 9 years ago
Loser!...

...Thr last chapter does not fit into the rest and the whole damn story is incomplete. If you cannot do it, leave it. Do not waste our time. Loser!

mewanglongmewanglongalmost 9 years ago
IS THAT IT!!!!!

Where is the rest of the story??? WTF?!?!?! You did stories after that, why not finish this one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
incomplete

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nasty folk

I really liked your story. Lot's of places where you might have taken it to make it unique. Has the potential to be one of your best. Too bad you didn't finish it. Realize there were a lot a nasty comments but there is no shortage of haters out there. Maybe one day is they haven't driven you away for good.

DrKenStoneDrKenStoneabout 8 years ago
Ending?

Sorry you did not finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finish it.

Finish it.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
In Need of Closure!!!

Without dragging out HIS trip to the Bahamas,or their confrontation upon his return,this story needs a resolution. Please don't leave your readers hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid

Last chapter just sent a decent story down the toilet.....

C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
Nice

Story but it needs to End. if this is the Ending it would Suck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Finish it

disregard the haters.

for all us of who appreciate your stories, finish this one

ToymandaveToymandaveover 6 years ago
Definitely needs an ending.

I don't know why you haven't made an ending, but after reading 3 chapters and feeling invested in the story and its characters, an ending is sorely needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Abandoned story?

It seems as if you've abandoned your story. That's a shame. You've crafted a plot line and a writing style that draws in the reader, which is doing something, considering that the essential core of the plot is common. I hope you continue. (Besides the "star" rating, do they also provide an "inc?" )

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Right years

After eight years , I guess he did abandon it. No great loss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ok so far

Hope to see the next chapter real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not sure how she is going to get her husband back?

Like I said, not sure how she is going to get her husband back? So far she is a slut for another man and now she is a slut for a woman. I don't think her husband will say I not OK you fuck a man but am OK you fuck a woman. Her being a slut got her where she is today, but I don't see her becoming a bigger one is going to help!

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
I liked the story, but was lost at the end

Yep - fun story. I read them through and enjoyed them all... except you lost me at the end. Ranked it accordingly, and thank you for sharing the story.

Yes, it's your story, but this is why you lost me at the end:

After cheating, she wants her husband back so what does she do? Have sex with the lady giving her piercings! And then, just for fun, talks to the sexy tattooist to get an appointment with him - yeah, she's going to have sex with that guy. Oh, and seriously? What man feels all better about his wife cheating if she gets piercings and tattoos?

So maybe, what I really read, but it wasn't clear at the end, is that the wife decided that she was going to slut out to whomever she wanted.

jsch1947jsch1947about 3 years ago

This series was very good. All the way to the non-bending. It needs a couple more chapters.

Finish the Damned Story!!!!!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

I agree with the other readers, finish the dam story. Why do writers abandon stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Epilogue:

At their meeting Ashley shows him her piecings and tattoos ( his name above her puss), wich he likes and approves.

Then he shows her, his tattoo:

BRITTANY MY LOVE FOREVER ♥️

Goodbye Ashley!

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Weird ridiculous ending. Horrible plot. 1 star but not worth that.

Donovan7777Donovan7777about 2 years ago

Is there an ending to this story? Please someone write one!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Garbage with no ending. In real life, he finishes the divorce, enforcing the prenuptial, and moves on. The she can keep cheating to her heart's content. Well won't be cheating until she exclusively dates and marries some other sucker.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous