All Comments on 'My Slut Wife Georgie'

by GeorgieTom

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 5 years ago
Please... no more stories required

Your writing does show promise. Just be careful about timeframes. ie She's 20, he 21. Then suddenly they have a house. Later it's mentioned they were married. How much later. Why would Georgie have a friend old enough to have an 18 year old son? Was this 10 years later??? What a weak, spineless individual the husband was. The arsehole Steven should be immediately evicted and that cheating slut Georgie given her marching orders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You guys are sick

You guys are sick ,some one shagging your wife and you people love to watch it. You people learn too much at your childhood to sharing thing now learn to share wife too lol 😝 morons.

denrondenronover 5 years ago
Hot story!

Hurry with more stories. You need to eat her naughty pussy and lick out his cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jeah?

What about Tom?

Nothing... he is the one with GeorgieTom, and they are both Brain Dead so we can do what ever we want!

PS: great start... keep going. With every story like this your IQ gous down until the time comes that you won't be able to write. (how shame)

-1

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
what kind of mentally ill man lets his wife do that

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
They aren't married

they just live together. Now she brought her lover to live with them. Soon he will have to move to the spare room. He will be the lodger. How stupid can this be? Why the need for more shitty stories about a lousy whore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
this is typical LW garbage

the ravings of a sick mind and the people who favor this are close behind - another story written for the sewer rats who come out to feed daily on trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SO many issues with this mess

First off since they aren't married, why are you posting this in the LOVING WIVES category? I mean how hard can it be to get the right category? Next, who are these people? This wasn't a story, it was an opening paragraph or an excuse to write a hump and dump piece. Not good. Not good at all.

1 star

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
Why, I ask you why...

OK I get that this story is suppose to take place in England but still.

Steven was 18 years old, 6ft 1 so you are letting a guy move from his mom's house and into yours, for what reason?

Steven had a habit of walking around with his shirt off. So set some ground rules..

One night we went out for a few drinks a few weeks later, she was wearing a very short skirt, stockings, high heel ankle boots and a very low-cut top. It was a Saturday night and we all got rather drunk (me more than anyone else) the end of the night came, and we all went home, I was very drunk, Georgie helped me to bed, I asked her if she was coming too and she said, I'll be up later. What's it with all these cucks, can't they hold their liquor?

I have to say he was a very well-endowed young man, at a guess 8 inches and very thick. Looking through a mirror with impaired vision you determined all that. Then he turned her around so that she was now facing you yet never saw you?

Without warning he rammed hard and deep into her, she shouted out as his big heavy balls slapped against her. Now you know how much his balls weigh, what did you do hold them in your hand to weigh them?

She comes up stairs smelling like his after shave and his come leaking from her and just gets in bed, Cuck get out while you still can. Move to Australia, move into the bush and find a better woman in a woman of the land.

You do that and then write a real story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@anon re: you guys are sick

You know who is sick? It’s idiots like you who come to a porn site, click on a category filled with stories about wife sharing, then whine like a little bitch when that’s what the stories are actually about. The mere fact that you are on a porn site basically negates any claim you have about anyone else being sick.

To the author: this was a pretty good story and I can see where there might be many more adventures with Georgie. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
puke

He needs to grow a pair, throw her in to touch and show the guy what he gets for playing with his sife

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pleaseee...

no more stories. I'm begging you...plleeaasseeee.

pmk223pmk223over 5 years ago
Nice one i want to meet her mmm

Dont worry about the abusers !!!my message to them is If you dont want to read these stories then leave thls site !!!

Nice story for the first time 😀lets hear more about Georgie and her adventures .

I would love to meet her and give her a lovely good hard fucking.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 5 years ago

FFS YET MORE WIMPY CUCK CRAP. FOR GOODNESS SAKE GIVE IT A REST.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
A bit short on detail

The story went quickly from going to school together to Georgie having sex with the friend's son. We assume they were married sometime between those two events as he later referred to her as his "lovely young wife".

At least it did satisfy the category description, giving quite some detail of Georgie enjoying her 'extra-marital fun'. Indeed, that's about all it did. A little more information about the lead-up to the grand infidelitous event could have improved the story. I assume that what happened after this event will be in the "more stories to follow".

Lue

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
Just bad...

Just bad...Bad characters, bad plot...a well deserved 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More stories to follow?

Why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
love the comments......

can you pick out the sickos? Easy, a hint, they're the ones defending this trash. LMAO

at these whiners. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
that's what this category needed another cuckold writer,

NOT- dime a dozen in this category. Do we really need more of the same shit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What a loser dirtbag she is . He asks her what about your husband and her answer is what about him and it’s her friends son at 18 . What a nice friend she is . Hubby got his free live porn starring his wife and now should kick her and the kid out . Send them both to his mothers house and let both friend and son explain why they were kicked out in the middle of the night.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
More

More trash for the LW repository. Nothing new at all.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

Monaco2020Monaco20207 months ago

I thought the story was hot. There is a sense of forbidden lust. That Sexual Energy that can catapult their sex drive. How long will the husband keep his voyeurism to himself. How will he cope amongst the most of them in the morning.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

It seems that hubby probably wanted this as much as his wife when they agreed to have the young man move in with them. Nothing wrong with that either and it gave him a powerful orgasm watching his wife getting what she craved. Hope it continues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous