All Comments on 'My Slut Wife Life Ch. 04'

by myslutwifelife

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you're a deckhead

i have read the whole story so far and this way of writing is not the way of some horny slut writing about her self.

this is the way of a guy making his own fantasy about how sould slut wives act...

half of the story is not true no matter what you say because it can't work in the reality

and MAN!! do you really think that a normal woman would turn into a slut in two fucking days ??

and your way of describing the feelings is so much Exaggerated for a woman to have

and no man can hert his wife that much in over a night

and Finally I saw your blug in imagefap.com at least try to make it real and put pictures of just one whore not photos of at least 30 sluts

like we can't tell

and ya your writing sucks and I advise you not to write again

darklacedarklaceover 11 years ago
The source of advice.

This story made my heart go pitter-pat and i don't think you should take writing advice from angry, vitriolic people who can't spell.

myslutwifelifemyslutwifelifeover 11 years agoAuthor
From the Author

Thank you for your comments. Even the misspelled ones. It amuses me no end when people "know" that this is untrue. The same way they "know" there is a worldwide conspiracy keeping them from becoming rich. Or the way they "know" what will happen when a certain politician is elected. I will, of course, continue to document my experiences, not only because it annoys such know-it-alls, but also because my owner and I agree that it is a story worth telling. As I said in previous notes, your belief or disbelief does not affect reality. But we hope our reality helps broaden your beliefs.

kemanderkemanderover 10 years ago
Loving It!

I hope you've enjoyed living it, and more importantly to all of your readers, writing it as much as I've enjoyed reading it! Well done! *****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous