All Comments on 'My Slut Wife Sally Ch. 01'

by nick351

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the author should be caustrated.

authors who advocate such actions being ok with a husband should be caustrated and the hands and eyes removed.

mstrb77mstrb77over 13 years ago
Black lover

The story sounds a little like my wife. But my wife chose to have black partners. And yes with me watching most of the time and others she would tellme about them. What a sight to see a big black cock slide into her waiting cunt and know that soon he would fill her with his cum.

Very nice to see and se how she enjoyed feeling them fill her cunt, mouth and ass,

mstrb77@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You

would suck a dick and take it up the ass . Why are you married to a woman .

sirhugssirhugsover 13 years ago
too short

I soooo wanted mooooore

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sluts and cucks.

Sorry you can't satisfy your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re anon 10/22/10 "The author should be..." ▪ The word is castrate, not 'caustrate'

:)

polypossibilitypolypossibilityover 5 years ago
Encouraging

That's a great story and I love that it's a true account. I might have to do the same. I'm expecting to get a full account of my wife's adventures without me very soon.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Very good start

I’ll be looking forward to reading more chapters of your Slutty Wife’s Adventures. Nice start to your story. However, a little bit explaining how your relationship got to this point would have helped. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story. My 1st wife passed away quite some time ago. Her name was Sally. She loved doing this kind of thing and I loved her doing it. She loved cock and she loved variety. And she really loved being naughty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Glad I don't have friends like the three protagonists in this story who are all systematically deceiving the innocent and undeserving Amelia.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous