My Slutty Little Sister Ch. 01

Story Info
My dumb stepsister becomes my plaything.
3k words
4.35
123.9k
189

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
N3rdBlyss
N3rdBlyss
145 Followers

This is a work of fantasy that contains extortion and non-consent. If those bother you, skip this story. All participants are at or over the age of eighteen.

***

"So Taylor, your new mom is hot!"

"Hot, yes, but if she keeps cooking like she is I'm going to need to get some home gym equipment," I reply, giving Nick a chin lift in greeting. We're probably closer than 6 feet apart waiting outside the local pizza place we texted each other so we'd pick up food around the same time. "Where's Chad?"

"Bathroom." Nick jerked his head.

"How're your online classes going?"

"They suck, yours?"

"Same, it doesn't help that my new sister fights with her mom and my dad so much it's hard to get anything done," I answer, happy to actually be out of the house for once. I scratch my cheek under the homemade mask.

"You said she had nice tits though." Nick's smirk showed through his mask.

"Spectacular tits," I correct him. "But she's still a brat."

"You know I got a spare bench I could lend you, you'd need your own weights..."

Chad walks up to us with a shit-eating grin so wide you can see it through his mask. "Taylor, Nick, you have got to go see the action in the bathroom."

We did not need to be told twice, and as we walk in and shoulder bump other guys crowded around the action. There's a topless girl standing in the middle of five guys that are mauling her breasts. Her head's tipped back and she moans as one guy pinches on a nipple. When her head comes up I realize that is Kayla, my 19-year-old stepsister. Considering the many fights I've overheard with her mom and my dad, especially the one about social distancing and being allowed out of the house was a privilege, this opportunity was too good. I fish out my phone and take a few pictures, one just of her face, the other of her tits with three different hands on her.

She looks over at a masked guy in a red shirt who is filming her. "Is this hot baby?"

"Oh yeah," he snickers looking at the growing audience. "Yeah, this is super hot baby girl. You're gonna have to suck me off after this."

She smiles a little at him as another guy pinches her breast making her gasp.

"Ow, not so hard, dick," she squeals.

"If you didn't want our dick's hard you should have kept your clothes on slut," another guy chuckles dipping down to suck on her hard teats. Again no masks on any of them, not that I care, but I take more photos of the unmasked guys molesting her.

"How bout us, baby, you going to suck our cocks?" one of the guys asks.

"Ew, no we're done," she shoves the hands off of her. "This was just for you baby, I'm not sucking them."

"Yeah I know baby," her 'boyfriend' puts his phone down. "Okay, the show is over, thanks for those who participated and the viewers." He passes out a card 'text for vid' with a number printed on it, pre-printed cards. Huh. As he puts one in my palm. "I'll include her sucking my cock in the car too." He whispers to the slowly dispersing group.

I leave, then watch the door as they sneak her, now fully clothed, out of the men's room.

"Man, thanks," Nick high-fives his brother. "That was hot."

"That was my stepsister," I say and both of them turn to me, Nick shuffles for a sec. "And I didn't know she was a total slut." I add with a wicked grin that shows through my mask.

They laugh, glad I'm not doing some protective brother bullshit over a girl I've known for two weeks.

"Man, you think you could hook us up?" Nick asks after a minute.

I shrug. "Not sure, give me a few days." But tonight, I'm going to get my hands on those tits.

She walks into the house looking innocent, sitting at the dining table and smiling at the rest of us.

"Kayla, how was Tiffany?" Sandra, my new stepmom asks.

Tiffany was the 'friend' Kayla was 'visiting'.

"Oh she's great," Kayla says then her eyes widen a bit at the pizza box sitting there.

"Yeah, I picked up dinner for everyone," I add casually looking over at her.

She watches me for a sec then smiles. "Thanks, Taylor."

"No problem," I lean close to her and whisper, "slut."

She tenses a little but ignores it, taking over the conversation to talk about her friends and how everyone hates this social distancing thing. I want to snort like she's been 'distancing' at all. But I hold it in. After dinner, she disappears up to her room and I knock on her door.

"What is it?" she demands opening the door, her eyes widen seeing me.

"Hey Kayla, I think we should talk," I slide into her room. "You're probably going to want to shut the door."

She does and crosses her arms. "What do you want Taylor?"

I hold up my phone, flipping through the pictures I have of her face and tits, then to the two videos I received for a small fee of $15 that afternoon, one of her being groped, the other of her sucking cock. She turns red seeing the second video, she tries to grab my phone. "How did you get that? That was for him!"

"Yeah, Kayla, he's not your boyfriend he's your digital pimp, he's selling these videos." I easily keep my phone out of her reach.

"Selling them?" she sputtered then shook her head. "You're lying, he promised me. You're making this shit up, I don't know how you got the blow job video but—"

"Even if I was, what I have right now Kayla is a video that I can show to your mom and my dad about how well you are 'following the rules' when you go out, how do you think that's going to go over?"

She pales. "You can't!"

"I can, but I might not," I lay the trap out in front of her.

"What do you want?"

"Well, tonight, I want to play with your tits," I say easily.

She frowns. "I'm not going to fuck you."

"I didn't tell you to fuck me." Yet.

She crosses her arms, plumping her tits up.

"Look I just saw you let five strangers feel you up, what's one more?"

"You're my brother."

"Stepbrother" I correct her, "and I thought I wasn't 'your' family." I spit her mean words to her mother back at her.

"Fine," she locks the door, then walks towards me working her top up.

"No," I sit down on the end of her bed. "Not like that Kayla, go slow, dance a little and everything above the waist comes off. Make it sexy." I hold up my phone with a smirk. "I know how much you like being recorded."

She shakes her head. "How do I know you're not going to show this to your dad?"

I smile to myself, she is so gullible, this is getting sent to Nick and Chad. "I won't show it to my dad, guess you'll just have to trust me like you trust your boyfriend."

She accepts that answer and backs up a few steps, and picks up her phone.

"What are you doing?" I was worried for a sec she was calling for help or something.

"If you want a sexy dance I need some music," she looks at me.

I hold out my hand for her phone. "Oh, great idea Kayla, I'll pick it."

I put something on, my mouth watering as she starts slowly twirling, sashaying her hips, reaching her arms up so her breasts lift slightly. Then when her back is to me she works her shirt over her head, then keeps it over her breasts and faces me slightly bouncing to the music. Then drops the shirt and jiggles her boobs in front of me, I keep the camera on her tits. She sexily pouts and pulls one bra strap down, then the other, shaking her tits in the camera before spinning against, watching her back as she unsnaps and lets her bra go. It's just the sexy expanse of her back as she sashays to the music and teases, slightly turning then back then the other way. I grin, this is not her first striptease, I wonder if she's stripped down completely in front of someone.

Then she turns running her hands over her breasts, pinching her nipples as her hips pulse. I stop the music and the video and she looks at me.

"Good girl Kayla," I motion her forward with a finger. "Now it's playtime."

She steps forward, looking more uncomfortable, and grimaces when I touch her boobs.

"You have a great set of titties Kayla," I murmur. "Is that why you show them off to anyone who wants?"

"I don't," she protested then whines as I roughly pinch a nipple.

"Then what did I see earlier today?" I ask, leaning down to suck on the tit I pinched.

"I— he said he liked watching other guys touch his girl," she pants.

I start playing with the other nipple as I suck. So she just does whatever a guy tells her he 'likes'?

"He said he'd like it if I was willing to share my body with them, just let them touch me a little while he filmed it," she continued. "Then he got hard so I had to suck him off."

I chuckled, nibbling on her tit before releasing it. The guy convinced her to make soft porn and when he got hard she 'had' to suck him. Hmmm.

I go at both nipples at once, running my thumbs along them, making them tighten.

She watches me with wide eyes and dilated pupils. "Do you like it when I play with your titties, Kayla?"

She nods. "It feels good." Her hips are pulsing again. But I promised myself to keep it above her waist tonight. I stop, letting my hands drop, and watch her.

She frowns and looks down. "Why did you stop Taylor?"

I shrug with a playful smile. "Well, you are right, I am technically your brother, I shouldn't be touching my little sister that way..." and my cock twitched at the dirtiness of it.

"Please don't stop," she whines her own hands going to her nips, I stop her, holding her wrists at her sides.

"Do you really want to play with your own tities in front of me? That's so naughty little sis," I whisper.

She groans. "Please."

"Please what?"

"Please, play with my titties, big brother," she purrs.

My cock throbs, but my hands release her wrists and squeeze her tits. She moans as I pinch and pull at her nips.

"Too hard, that hurts," she whines trying to pull away.

I pinch a nipple keeping her in place. "Trust me, little sis, I know how to make you feel good, it'll hurt but it's a good hurt." I suck on one tit while I punish the other, she whines and moans in my arms. "Besides you've been very bad, don't you think you deserve a little punishment?"

She nods, the girl whose nipples I'm pinching and pulling on so much she's whimpering from pain, not arousal, agrees that I should hurt her tits. She does just go with whatever someone tells her. "Okay, then little sis, time for your punishment," I can't contain my glee. I grab a dirty pair of her underwear from the floor and shove them in her mouth. Then push her down on the bed on her back and straddle her. "This is going to hurt, little sis."

I go to town on her, I use one hand to cover her mouth and muffle her as I pinch and pull on her nips then squeeze her breasts hard, then go back to torture her nips again. If she was flipped the other way it would be like I was milking her, the thought makes me even harder, maybe next time. For now, I keep my weight on my knees and a little on her lower abdomen to keep her squirming under my control. I switch breasts, her nipples are large and red and she has a few bruises forming when I'm done. I pull the panties out of her mouth and watch her. She lays there panting then shocks the hell out of me. "Thank you for my punishment."

I smile down at her. "You took it like a good girl, now I'll kiss it better okay?" I just wanted to punish her a little for being such a brat to her mother. But now I want to make her cum.

She nods and I lay down next to her and pull her on top of me so I can kiss and lick every inch of her titties. She naturally parts her legs over one of mine so I can feel her hot core on my thigh. As I kiss and lick her I keep telling her what a good girl she was, letting her brother punish her titties. Every time I say 'good girl' she squirms, rubbing herself against my thigh. My hands run down her back as my tongue laves at her nipples.

Her hips become more urgent, I lift my thigh slightly and she moans pushing more of her tit into my mouth. I suck it harder and she gasps, then shudders. I smile, holding her tighter against me and feeling her orgasm run through her. Then she collapses on me. She slowly catches her breath, then pulls up and looks down at me in shock. "What was that?"

I frown. "You've never cum before?"

She shakes her head. "No."

Huh. If she can come just from a little dry humping and a lot of nipple stimulation this could get fun. But the lost look in her eyes brings me back to this moment. "It's just an orgasm, girls have them too you know."

"I know, I mean, I heard about it, but I hadn't ever..." she looks down and smiles at me. "Thanks, big bro."

"Your welcome, little sis," I brush her hair back a bit.

She rolls off and I reach down to adjust myself.

She watches my hand and I watch her. "Do you want to help me with this?" I ask her.

She nods looking a little apprehensive. "I made it hard, I should help right?"

"Sure." Yeah, let's go with that. I smile at her as she leans over me, tugging my pants down to free my cock.

"It's bigger than his," she murmurs before going down on it like a popsicle.

"Oh," I close my eyes, her mouth feels like heaven. "Yeah, that's it, little sis, that feels so good."

She hums a little and tries pushing me deeper.

"No, just do what's comfortable little sis," I said quietly. I don't get off on deep throating, I want a girl to worship my cock and balls with her tongue and to love doing it.

She starts just bobbing her head up and down my cocks and uses her hands to squeeze me. Then pulls off with a small 'pop' to use her tongue up and down my shaft.

"Balls, lick my balls," I look down to watch her as she does what I tell her to without any question.

Her little tongue going over my balls nearly pushes me over. I keep the hair trimmed down there, cause I want a girl to do exactly what she's doing. She even puts one ball in her mouth, like the whole thing, and lightly sucks it. "Oh yeah, fuck that feels good. Do the other one."

She does, then does that humming thing around my balls. My hips jerk.

"Back on my cock, suck it." I groan, tipping my head back. Her mouth feels so perfect on my cock and she's got her hands in there fondling my balls and squeezing my shaft as she works up and down. "Finger my backdoor little sis."

She timidly starts pushing a finger into my ass. I jerk a little deeper into her mouth. "Yeah, deeper."

She starts getting into it, bobbing up and down on my cock in time so I don't make her gag. "Oh fuck little sis. I'm going to cum soon."

She sucks me deeply then pulls off, withdrawing her finger. "I don't want it in my mouth."

"Don't need it in your mouth, look at me," I sit up, pushing her to the floor on her knees between my legs. I grab my cock and stroke hard looking into her eyes. "Lick the tip."

She puts both hands on my thighs to lean forward, that little pink tongue darting out to swirl around my tip. I groan and aim and I cum first on her face, then push it lower so it pumps out on her naked tits.

"Stay still," I pull out my phone, getting the cum on her face and tits and my knees in the shot. "You look so cute covered in my cum little sis."

She smiles up at me. "Thanks, I don't like to taste it."

"Did your boyfriend make you swallow?" I ask.

She shakes her head. "I threw up."

I grin. "On him?"

"No, I leaned out of the car," she admits. "He said it was an insult but I couldn't help it."

I nod. "Hey, look at me Kayla. I know this now, okay, I'm not going to cum in your mouth or make you taste it if you don't want to okay?" I mean considering everything I'm planning on doing to her, it's the least I can promise.

"Thanks."

"Now, can you clean me up a little?" I jerk my chin at my soft cock.

"Sure," she chirps then bends down. No hesitation at all as she licks and lightly sucks my soft cock.

When she stops I stand up and pull my pants back on. Now I'm standing fully clothed over my topless and cum covered stepsister. I crouch down and tweak her nipple lightly, then wipe then cum on her pants. "We'll talk more tomorrow."

She nods and watches me leave still sitting on the floor.


N3rdBlyss
N3rdBlyss
145 Followers