All Comments on 'My Slutty Little Sister Ch. 01'

by N3rdBlyss

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would hope he makes her dump the boyfriend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise.

But the sex is too matter-of-fact. Happens too fast. No buildup. The way it's described the playing with her titties isn't foreplay.

Needs more details about each sex scene. Needs preliminaries. For example, when she's going to blow him, why doesn't she play with his cock and balls first? Find out what he likes. Dialog while doing that asking him for input on what he likes. Is this good? Do you like what I'm doing? Should I do it faster? Slower? Do you want to put it in my mouth yet? Do you like it when I lick it? Should I suck it? Harder? Slower? Faster? Should I use my hand too? Why don't you play with my tits while I'm blowing you? etc.

Four stars.

Four stars.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 3 years ago

Now this has some nice possibilities. Hope you continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hope she gets rid of the boyfriend. I also hope her step brother doesn’t use her like the boyfriend is! Wish he would stick up her for!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Five Stars & FANTASTIC!

PLEASE CONTINUE!

Scottsmash1638Scottsmash1638about 3 years ago

Continue this more details tho

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Back in the 70s I was that girl! And my step brother found out and I became his (and his father’s) slut, lover, slut, call girl and eventually mother to twin girls. My step father and step brother couldn’t wait to turn them into perfect cum sluts and eventually breed them. My mom, me, and my twins all have perfect 34D tits, hot cunts, and live the taste and feel of cum.

Great story...keep it going.

sexymeupsexymeupabout 3 years ago

he had her over a barrel, he should have gone all the way with her slutty ass and should have knocked her up too, lol. he should have used her every hole. lol. why wait until the next day, lol.

nashman1000nashman1000about 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the story. I can't wait to see what they do next. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Crap story. 18 year old girl who's never had an orgasm? Just what planet are you on. The rest of the story is completely lacking any credibility whatsoever.

Lots of rather juvenile comments, are you guys old enough to be here? I don't think so.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Excellent story

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He has pics, vids, and her over a barrel and his first thought is "this is getting sent to Nick and Chad". Really? He's not keeping her for himself?

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Boy is she gullible. Must be a blond.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous