My Slutty Little Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
I fuck my dumb stepsister during online class.
2.2k words
4.28
58.9k
73

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
N3rdBlyss
N3rdBlyss
147 Followers

When I go down to breakfast the next morning Kayla is already there, she smiles a little at me as I sit. Guess she's going to keep our little secret. We eat Sandra's pancakes while our parents ask us how online school is going. They tell us that they have meetings most of the day. Everyone leaves the table for the morning, Kayla has a class at nine, so she goes upstairs to get ready for that. I clear the table and my dad loads the dishwasher as I go back upstairs.

I go into Kayla's room, I don't have a class until ten.

"Taylor!" she squeaks, she was in the middle of putting on a bra.

"What?" I grin at her. "I wouldn't bother putting that on, you're not going to need it. Will your camera be on?"

"At the start to check-in, not for the presentation, but I have to pay attention though. And I do need it, my boobs hurt from your punishment last night."

I shake my head at her. "No, not boobs, what are those called?"

"Titties, you hurt my titties." She mumbles, her cheeks reddening.

"Good girl. Now, are you going to be good or do I need to show your mom those pictures?"

"I'll be good," she tosses the bra down.

God her tits are amazing, and even more so in daylight. I take my time studying them. They are the perfect size, just bigger than my hands, perky and round yet I know they are firm. I could use them as stress balls; the idea makes me chuckle, maybe the next time she needs a punishment. There are a couple of light bruises from my rough treatment of them last night. Her areolas are light pink quarters with dark pink nipples in the center. As if noticing my attention her nipples harden to small pencil erasers pointing slightly upwards, practically begging for my attention.

So I stroll across the room and brush my thumb just over the hard tips, Kayla shudders leaning her head back. I grab both tits, playfully jiggling and squeezing them. Kayla gasps her wide eyes looking at me as I play at her tits. She cleared her throat, "Taylor, I need to log on."

"Right, you're going to put on a shirt and nothing else." I squeeze her tits one more time before pushing her back. "Nothing else."

She frowns. "So..."

"Naked, from the waist down," I smirk at her.

She narrows her eyes.

I check my phone. "Better be quick, you've only got six minutes."

She huffs and pushes her sweatpants down. Showing me a tiny triangle of red lace that barely covered her mound. No hair, my favorite. She turns around to grab a shirt, showing me her perfect bubble butt in the thong. She had nice curves and not a flat tummy but she looks soft and vulnerable.

"No panties, even that cute little thing, take those off before you put the shirt on," I order calmly.

"Taylor," she starts.

"Do what I say or I show your mom, you're choice Kayla." I remind her then glance at my phone again. "Five minutes."

She hesitates for a second then pulls the red scrape down her legs and I see her naked for the first time. Long slender legs that lead up to nice puffy pussy lips. "Nice."

Kayla blushes and pulls on a dark t-shirt. It barely covers her bubble butt. I go sit under her desk, thankfully there is lots of space, and pull out my phone. Kayla stops when she sees me. "What the- What are you doing?"

I look up at her with a smirk. "I'm going to whatever I want and you're going to do whatever I say."

She still stands there, realization dawning that I'm going to be at eye level with her pussy.

I hold up my phone. "C'mon Kayla, you don't want to be late do you?"

She sits in a chair, with her legs pressed together. As she slides in I tap her knees. "Spread your knees and tell me when your camera and mic are off."

She takes a breath and her knees move slightly apart. I take advantage and push her knees far apart making her lower lips open up a little. She's signing onto her class as I lift my phone and take a picture of her bare pussy. She's breathing a little heavier. I start a video on my phone, focusing on her bare pussy as you hear her class going on in the background.

"Kayla here."

I smirk at her breathless voice.

"It's muted now."

I take my time. Keeping the phone recording in one hand and slid my other hand up her inner thigh, brushing my finger along her out lip She inhales sharply. My cock jerks in my pants, I've got her totally under my control and the thought is thrilling. I probe around her opening, peeling her lips back getting a really good shot of her pink. I remind myself to send the pictures and videos from yesterday and today to Chad and Nick. I chuckle to myself, sharing is caring.

"He's got some announcements so the video's going to be on for a bit longer."

She almost sounds eager for whatever I'm going to do to her when the video is turned off.

I slide a finger into her cum hole and she is soaked, we'll need to put a towel on her desk chair. I pump in and out of her a few times then probe around her clit. She takes a deep breath and angles her hips up giving me a clear shot at her cunt. I shut off the video and drop my phone. "You're such an eager little slut, aren't you?"

She moans a little, sounds like she's trying to muffle it.

I push my head between her thighs and run my tongue along her slit.

She gasps but stays where she is. I run my tongue over her again.

Kayla tenses suddenly. "Hang on."

And with my head buried between her thighs, she unmutes herself and answers a question.

"Okay, muted again."

I nip at her swollen clit and she whimpers, angling down again trying to rub her pussy on my face.

"Don't make it so obvious, I bet anyone looking at your camera knows what's going on."

She straightens up a little.

"Are your tits in the frame?"

"No."

I reach up to grab a tit and keep teasing at her bud with my tongue. I pinch at her hard nipples through her shirt as I start fucking her hole with my tongue.

"Shit, hold on," she squirms again, pushing my hand down. I don't let her pussy get far, keeping my tongue inside her.

She clears her throat. "Yes, the-"

I start fucking her little hole with my tongue I bring my hand up and start working my finger inside her as she answers a question.

"You alright Kayla?" her teacher asks.

She fakes a laugh and I feel her muscles tighten around my finger, man that's going to feel great on my cock. "Yes sorry, new dog, he won't leave my feet alone."

"Maybe keep him out of the room next time." The teacher moved on.

"Muted again," she tries to push herself away, I grip her knee and keep her close, pumping my finger in and out of her hole. "Get out of me Taylor," she hisses.

"No. You're my sex toy Kayla, I can play with you whenever and however I want. We just need to work on your poker face, that's all," I tell her quietly. Amazingly enough, she calms down, relaxing her legs and her pussy starts accepting my fingering. I slip another one into her.

"Too much," she mutters, letting out a breath.

"You'll adjust."

I lean forward again, licking her clit which is starting to poke out. I slide my other hand under her shirt and start toying with her nipples, which are still hard little nubs. She is writhing in her chair, her legs trying to open to give me more access. She lets out a breath and clicks something. "Camera's off."

I pull out my fingers out of her cunt and push her chair out, before crawling out. Kayla smiles down at me, her legs still wide open. Such a good slut. I push her legs up and over the armrests and I go down on her again, sliding two fingers into her tight velvety wetness while I lap at her clit. My other hand plays with her tits under her shirt, pinching a nipple.

"Oh yeah, oh," she moans, leaning back to rub her cunt against my face. "Big bro that feels so good."

I press my tongue against her sensitive bud and curl my fingers inside her hitting that spongy spot. She moaned loudly again shifting, trying to pull back. "No, I have to pee," she squeaks.

"It's fine, just keep your legs nice and open for me little sis, be a good slut. But keep it down, we don't want anyone else to know you're a slut do we?"

She shakes her head, looking down at me with glazed eyes. She reopened her legs and bits her lip. With a wicked grin, I dive back down. She squirms and whines as I play with her pussy. Tonguing her clit and scissoring her cum hole prepping it for my cock.

Her whine goes up an octave as she tenses. She squirts all over her chair and me. I leave my fingers in her pulsing hole and watch the pleasure wash over her.

She breathes and giggles. "Wow..."

I ease my fingers out of her. "How was that?"

Kayla giggles a little.

"Pay attention to your class slut, we need to get you used to multitasking."

Her head drops to the side as her glassy eyes try to follow whatever slide is on the screen.

I pull out my phone and take some up-close shots of her juicy pussy. "Very nice. Now get up and go to the bed, I'm going to fuck you now."

She looks down at me, her post-orgasm haze dissipating.

I hold up my phone. "Got a new picture, want me to send it to your mom and a video of me fingering fucking you during your class?"

Kayla huffs. "Guess there's not much difference between your tongue and your cock."

"There is a size difference, but I think you can handle it," I stand up and gesture for the bed.

She walks over starting to lay down on her back.

"Don't you need to pay attention to your class?" I tease her. "Keep watching your computer, get on your hands and knees." She instantly obeys and faces her desk. I knee between her legs and pull out my cock which has been hard since I first tasted her. I tease her entrance and she moans.

I chuckle. "Tell me that you want my cock in your pussy."

"Please fuck my pussy, big brother," she whines shoving her hips back against my erection.

I line up and thrust inside of her with one smooth motion.

She squeals and I clap a hand over her mouth pulling out a little bit and pushing back in.

I exhale, reveling in the feeling of her tight wet heat enveloping my cock. "Damn. You're so tight, little sis." I pull almost all of the way out and slam back into her. She starts moaning so loudly that I clap a hand over her mouth again. "Quiet slut."

She mumbles against my hand that she understands.

I release her mouth and grab her hips, pulling mostly out of her and slamming back in, she drops down to muffle herself against the bed sticking her perfect ass even further up and into me. "Good girl, you take it like a slut." I praise her slamming into her again. "This is my pussy now, you're going to let me fuck it whenever I want, right?"

"Yes," she gasps.

"You're going to text that lame boyfriend of yours and break up with him."

"Okay."

"Do it now."

"Right now?" she squeaks as I thrust again.

I toss her phone, which I grabbed off of her desk, down in front of her. She shifts to be on her elbows opening her phone as I ease up my thrusts to watch her.

It was a pretty simple text. 'We are done. Don't call me again.'

"Good girl," I pick up the pace after she hits send and drops back down to muffle herself. "Now, you get a reward." I thrust my cock inside her to a brutal rhythm, I feel my balls tighten and I thrust deep and dump a load into her cunt.

"Did you-"

"Hang on," I pull out of her and grab my phone again, "Stay still." I get a picture of her ass in the air and her pussy leaking my cum. "That's a nice one."

"You weren't wearing a condom?" she pushes herself up.

"Hell no, why would I?"

"I'm not on the pill, my mom doesn't know I'm having sex."

"That is a 'you' problem, but since you are going to be my sex toy for the foreseeable future, you should probably look into that." I grab her tits and jiggle them a bit. "Alright, I got to go to my class, see you at lunch little sis."

When I get back to my room I send Nick and Chad the striptease video, the cumshot, and the latest creampie shot. Just teasers, they'll get to participate soon enough.

N3rdBlyss
N3rdBlyss
147 Followers