My Slutty Little Sister Ch. 03

Story Info
More fun with my sexy stepsister.
1.9k words
4.33
27.2k
38

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
N3rdBlyss
N3rdBlyss
149 Followers

My Slutty Little Sister Ch 3: More fun with my sexy stepsister

This is a work of fantasy. All participants are at or over the age of eighteen. Sorry this chapter took so long to get out, the characters shifted a bit, hope that you still enjoy.

***

"Yeah, lick my balls little sis," I encourage my stepsister as she's kneeling between my legs completely naked. Her little pink tongue laps at my balls eagerly then licks the shaft from base to tip before taking me into her mouth and sucking. "Fuck yeah, you are a good little cock-sucker."

My balls tighten. "Okay, get in position tits out."

She pulls back arching her back to thrust her spectacular tits out as I pump my cock a few times then blow a load all over her tits and face.

"You are such a good slut. You look so cute covered in my cum," I pat her head.

She smiles up at me. "Thanks big bro."

"You still up for tonight?"

She smirked. "Making another video? Yeah. Are you going to fuck me on camera?"

"I wasn't planning on it, I've got a couple of games we're going to play, I think you'll like it."

"What kind of games?"

I shake my head. "That takes all the fun out of it, but your face is not going to be shown at any time, okay?"

She nodded in agreement..

We had a long talk last night. I walked into her room after dinner and told her that I wasn't actually going to show her mom the pictures or videos. She got a little pissed but then confessed that she liked our 'big brother/little sister' game. It's not like either of us are going to be dating or hooking up this year. Since we're stuck with each other, why not keep going. She even admitted she liked having people watch her. I agreed not to share anything with her face in it anymore. Chad and Nick had been hounding me for more all day, when I showed her the texts they sent she agreed to do one last video, then got so hot talking about it she rode my cock and I blew a load inside her while she creamed on my cock.

I shake myself out of the recollection, she just took care of my morning wood, I don't have time for another round before breakfast. I toy with her hard nipple, she arches her back to give me better access. "Do you like me playing with your titties, little sis?"

She smiles. "You make me feel so good, big brother."

Her knees spread farther apart giving me a peek of her puffy lips as I pinch and pull on her hard tips. "We don't have enough time before breakfast little sis, sorry your needy pussy is going to have to wait until tonight." I pull my hands away from her.

She pouts up at me.

"And don't touch yourself during your classes today, save it for tonight," I smirk.

"Okay Taylor," she stands up.

I can't help it, I run a finger over her smooth slit. She spreads her legs a little and I lightly slap her cunt making her yelp.

"Go get dressed slut."

She gives me a look and prances out of my room. I throw on a pair of jeans and check my phone. Nick had gotten the message and understood, he even added he thought it was really hot that she wanted naughty pics and videos shared. Chad responded with a thumbs up,

***

I set the camera up and turn it around to see Kayla. Keeping the camera positioned so her face is out of frame and she's in a sexy outfit, tight pink top with no bra and a tiny skirt. She feels herself up and shifts her hips.

"Introduce yourself," I start us off.

"Hi, you can call me Little Sis," she chirps while running her hands down her hips. "My big brother is behind the camera and telling me what to do. If I don't do what he says he'll show my Mommy some naughty pictures he's taken of me."

We wanted to keep role-playing her reluctance, she said it turned her on more if she was 'forced'. I wasn't going to argue, it turned me on knowing she liked having me control her.

"Tell everyone how big your fun-bags are, little sis" I ordered.

She grins at me and on camera, she cups her tits through the shirt and jiggles them. "My fun-bags are 32D. Want to see them?"

"Not so fast little sis, give us a nice dance." I play the song and she gyrates her hips and jiggles her tits, she turns and flips up her skirt showing her ass to the camera. She turns back around and slowly peels her top off, her tits bounce out and she shakes them.

"Play with them slut."

She obeys so quickly, squeezing her tits together and then pinching and pulling on her nipples making them hard and red.

"Good girl, now get naked." I order.

She backs up and flips her skirt up giving a flash of pussy. Then twists so show herself slowly unzipping the skirt and she sticks her cute ass way out as she peels it down her legs. Then spreads legs and bends way over, keeping her face out of the shot but showing everything between her legs.

"Go lay down on the bed, little sis, let's get a nice view of your cunt."

She puts on a mask that obscures her face then lays down face up on the bed, letting her knees fall open so her pussy lips are pulling slightly apart showing a glimpse of her pink to the camera. I zoom in on it, "Open it up little sis, don't be shy."

Her fingers slid down her body and slowly pulls her lips open, showing off her most intimate place to me and the camera.

"Stick a finger inside yourself"

Her finger slides into her sopping cumhole, she's enjoying this, she's a little voyeur. "You're such a good slut little sis."

"Thanks big brother," she pants a finger in her hole and another circling her clit. "I like making you happy."

"Oh I'm very happy, little slut, cum for the camera."

She works herself up pretty quickly, it doesn't take long before she cums and I film her pussy clenching around her own finger.

"Good girl," I praise her, then pull back a little, setting my phone on the stand I'd prepped for this. "Move your hands, I'm going to play with your cunt now."

She sucks in a breath obeying me and putting her hands at her sides. I pan over to show the camera my toys for the night. A big carrot, a medium-sized cucumber, a couple of smooth sharpie markers. I pick up the carrot and start inserting it inside my little sister's cunt, the small end first I didn't tell her what I was going to do with her.

"That's not a cock," she mutters.

"Nah, you like cock too much, can you tell what I'm fucking you with little sis?"

"I'm not sure," she whimpers as I have it more than halfway inside her. "It's rough."

"Good thing I let you cum, now you're all sloppy and ready to take whatever I want to fuck you with. How about I give you the other end," I pull it out of her and start working the fat end into her, now she jerks, reaching down and grabbing it to try to stop me.

"That hurts," she whines.

Both our faces are out of frame and we're looking at each other. She smiles at me exaggeratedly. She didn't use the words we talked about, so I know she's putting on a show and I love it.

I shove her back down roughly. "It's my cunt now little sis, I can do whatever I want to it and I can put whatever I want in it, so lay down and take it like a good slut or I'll tie your hands to your headboard."

"Okay," she lays back down, her hands fisting her comforter a little. Such a drama queen.

I push her legs a little wider, then grip the carrot and start fucking her with it. "Your pussy is loving it slut, we're going to try something else now."

I grab the cucumber. Behind the camera I've already coated it with baby oil, it slides right into her. "Maybe I should have grabbed a bigger one huh slut? Can you even feel this thing in you?"

"It's big," she whines playfully writhing as I pull it out of her.

"Oh slut, next comes the hard game, we're going to see how many markers your cunt can take, I think it can take ten."

"No it can't take that many!" she jerks her leg closed for a second and I pin them back down.

"Be a good slut," I hiss at her while smirking.

She whimpers again but is smiling at me, spreading her legs, I finger her hole and she is soaked, she's loving this. "Okay big bro, I'll be good."

"Good girl," I praise her sliding two of the markers in at the same time. I love watching porn girls getting their pussy stretched, I never thought that I'd get a chance to do it myself. She's whimpering as I push in the fourth marker. "We're not even halfway there yet slut," I tease her. "And you look really cute with your cunt stuffed."

Turns out her limit is seven, or really six and a half. I leave them in for a second, taking my phone and doing some close-ups of her stuffed hole, she'll appreciate them later. I slowly pull them out one by one, then get another close-up of her gaping pussy before turning off the camera.

I'm rock hard, I don't even give her time to take off the mask. I just put my phone down and she's off the bed, her mouth attacking mine, her hands ripping at my shirt. I'm naked in a second pushing myself inside her wet heat. "That was so hot Kayla," I whisper.

"Please fuck me big bro," she rolls and is on top riding me

Her magnificent tits are bouncing on my face and I latch onto a nipple sucking deeply.

"That's it, ride your brother's cock little slut," I goad her, grabbing both tits and squeezing them lightly, then pinching her nipples. "C'mon faster make these titties bounce. Yeah, just like that."

"Mmm, feels so good," she grinds herself against me.

"You're getting loose little sis, I'll have to show you how to do kegels to tighten your cunt back up."

She smirks. "Or you could stop shoving random things into it, then it'd stay tight for you."

"You didn't enjoy it?"

"I enjoyed you playing with me, using me like a toy," she whispers.

I flip us over and pound into her. "You are my toy, nothing but a set of holes that I get to play with."

She shudders and cums as I shoot my load into her.

I throw an arm over her and hold her against me, nuzzling her neck.

She giggles and grinds her ass against me. "That was great big bro. Tell me what Chad and Nick think of the video."

"If I feel like sharing it," I mutter cupping her breast.

She turns over slightly to look at me with a smug grin. "Aww, I like you too big bro."

I grin at her and squeeze a tit. "Shut up and sleep little sis."

N3rdBlyss
N3rdBlyss
149 Followers