My Slutty Step Daughter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What exactly did she tell you?" I asked, now worried about Ruth finding out.

"She told me she watched you wanking in the shower and she told me how much cum there was and how amazing it looked. We both wondered how it would feel to have you cum inside us."

"Well that's never going to happen." I replied "I shouldn't have done that earlier, Ruth would kill me if she knew."

"We're not going to tell her." Joanne whispered "Are we Amelia?"

"No of course not" she replied, glancing down at my cock.

With the conversation about earlier and the fact that these two young beauties were sitting so close to me, my cock had grown considerably inside my boxers.

"Can I touch it?" Amelia asked.

"No." I said, rather quickly "I can't have Ruth finding out."

"Nobody will know." pleaded Joanne "Amelia's just curious."

"Please." Amelia pleaded as she fluttered her eyelashes at me.

Do they teach girls this in school. Lesson one -- how to get a man to do what you want.

"You can touch it through my boxers but that's it." I replied.

Amelia reached over and starting rubbing my cock through my boxers. It was now at full size and straining to get out.

"Take it out so I can see it." she asked "I won't touch it. I just want to look at it."

I reached into my boxers and pulled it out, tucking my boxers underneath my balls.

"Wow." Amelia said "That looks huge. I don't think I would be able to get that inside my pussy. Michael's was tiny compared to yours."

"I'm sure it would fit ok." I replied "If you're nice and wet it would slip in pretty easily."

Before I could stop her, she reached her hand over and grabbed hold of it.

"It's so warm and so big. I can hardly get my hand round it." she gasped.

"Hey, I said no touching, Ruth will kill me."

"Mum's out for the count." interrupted Joanne "You know what she's like after she's had a few drinks. Nothing will wake her. Amelia just wants a bit more experience before fucking her next boyfriend."

Feeling a bit sorry for Amelia and feeling decidedly horny I let her play with my cock.

"Does that feel ok?" She asked as she squeezed my it.

"Thats ok but it's better if you stroke it up and down. Don't hold it too tight but not too loose either" I explained.

She started moving her hand up and down my cock as Joanne sat beside me and watched.

"A bit tighter," I urged "and go all the way up to the top and down again."

She continued like that for another few minutes.

"Ok," I said, a bit out of breath "Use your thumb when you reach the top and rub your thumb around the slit. You can also use your other hand to play with my balls."

"Thats it. That feels really good."

I had been watching Amelia working on my cock but turned round to see what Joanne was doing. She had her dress lifted up, her thong pulled to one side and her fingers buried in her pussy.

"That is so hot." she smiled at me.

"Can I taste it?" asked Amelia, looking up at me with her beautiful brown eyes.

"Why not." I replied "But go easy, you'll make me cum if you're not careful."

"Is that not ok?" she asked innocently

"Well It might take you by surprise." I laughed

She then knelt down towards my cock and kissed the tip of it.

"It tastes nice." she said before kissing it again.

She kissed my shaft all the way up and down, even kissing my balls before taking my whole cock in her mouth.

For a beginner she was doing an amazing job...

"Let me have a go." interrupted Joanne.

Amelia lifted her head from my cock and angled it towards Joannes waiting mouth.

Joanne had obviously had more experience than Amelia. I could tell from the way she was sucking my cock, one hand on my balls, the other still in her pussy.

"You need to stop." I gasped "You're going to make me cum."

"What's wrong with that?" she smiled as she stopped sucking. "It wouldn't be the first time today I've seen you cum. It's not even the second."

"I just didn't want to surprise you by cumming in your mouth. Some girls don't like that."

"I don't mind." she replied "I want to taste it."

"So do I." said Amelia.

"Look," I said "You've got me all worked up now. Sit on the floor and I'll cum over your face and mouth. That way you can both taste it and if you don't like it just close your mouth? But not one word of this to Ruth. If she finds out she'll kill me."

The girls sat on the floor with their dresses up around their waists.

"You might be better taking your clothes off," I suggested "If Ruth see's cum on them she'll know something's been going on."

"Yea, yea." smiled Joanne "Any excuse to get us naked."

"Well if it works." I smiled.

The girls stripped off completely and sat on the floor in front of me. What a glorious sight. How can you not appreciate two stunning 18 year old girls sitting in front of you practically begging for your cum.

They opened their mouths as I started wanking in front of them.

Joanne stuck her fingers back in her pussy again while Amelia started playing with her boobs while looking into my eyes.

I couldn't last any longer and my cum flew out of my cock over Joanne's face first before I pointed it towards Amelia. The girls both gasped with surprise as it hit their foreheads, noses and mouths.

I moved closer so I could aim my cock at their mouths and get some cum on their tongues.

Joanne licked her lips, tasting my cum as she did.

"Yumm," she moaned "that is so fucking hot."

I turned to Amelia and she grabbed a hold of my cock and held it inside her mouth as it spurted.

She swallowed everything that spurted inside her before letting go and wiping some from her face to rub over her nipples.

Joanne then took hold of my cock and sucked and licked it clean, swallowing every last drop.

"That was so hot Amelia." she gasped "Did you like it?"

"I loved it, it was amazing."

"I'm glad you liked it." I replied, smiling "But not one word to Ruth, ok?"

"Of course." they both replied.

"Right, well I better get back to bed, don't stay up to late and I'll see you both in the morning."

"Night Pete." they both said smiling.

I went back to our room and quietly climbed into bed beside Ruth wondering what the hell had I just done.

To be continued

12