My Slutty Step-sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course it was your story!" I exclaimed. "How could I not get horny thinking about you fucking girls?"

Jenna raised her eyebrow. "So you were thinking about me fucking girls?"

"No, I meant girls fucking. Not you in particular," I quickly responded, trying to cover up what I had just said to her. I knew I had said too much but I was just so flabbergasted that it slipped out.

"Oh..." she responded. She looked at me for a few seconds and then laughed. "You are such a liar. I always know when you're lying, and I can tell you are lying right now. You got horny thinking about me fucking other girls. You got horny thinking about your step-sister fucking girls." I was about to deny it again but she cut me off. "I got horny telling you about it. I could see the bulge in your shorts. Knowing that you were turned on made me even hornier." Jenna slid her hand over my chest and down to the sheet covering my cock. She pulled it off, and bit her lower lip. She looked up at me. "I want to watch you jerk off to the movie... Please?" she asked. I could feel my cock getting hard again. The thought of letting my step-sister watch me jerk off was extremely hot. I felt my resolve crumble.

"Alright," I said quietly. She smiled and kissed my shoulder.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" she teased. "I know you want to do it."

I looked back at the movie and started stroking my cock. It was rock hard instantly. Jenna giggled and slid her hand over my chest and stomach while my hand slid up and down my cock.

"See, I told you I would see your abs," she teased. "They look very sexy."

My head swam as I kept stroking my cock. The porn movie no longer seemed interesting to me and I focused on my step-sister's hands as they caressed my body.

"Hold on," Jenna said. "Let me help you with that." Jenna leaned down over my cock and spit on it. "That should make it feel even better," she purred. I moaned as my hand slid up and down my wet cock. Jenna took her shirt off and crawled around behind me, pressing herself against my back. She rested her chin on my shoulder, while she slid her hands over my chest and down my stomach. I could feel her hard nipples pressed against my back and the beat of her heart. She started kissing my neck and shoulders while her hands continued to explore my body.

"How does it feel bro?" she whispered.

"Mmmmmmmm... very good," I moaned.

"I love watching you stroke your cock. It's so hot." Jenna turned my head toward her and pressed her lips against mine, sliding her tongue into my mouth. She moaned softly. Her lips tasted amazing. I had kissed plenty of girls in my time, but Jenna was the best; partly due to her being my step-sister. It was incredibly erotic. "My pussy is so wet," she said, breaking the kiss. "Do you want to see?" I nodded my head, and she giggled softly. I felt her body move away from me, and then her fingers were in my mouth. They were wet before they even reached my tongue. I could taste her sex on them.

"Mmmmmm..." I moaned, sucking the juice off her fingers.

"See? I told you I was wet. How do I taste?"

"Very good," I said. "I can't wait to taste you again."

"Soon," Jenna laughed. I felt her body pressed against me again, her hands sliding down my body. I gasped as one of her hands cupped my balls, while she grabbed my hard cock with her other hand. I moaned as she stroked my cock slowly and squeezed my balls. I could hear her breathing quicken as she stroked me. "I like that you shave down there," she said. "Your balls feel so smooth. I shave too. Wanna see?" she teased.

"I do. I love girls who shave their pussy. I find it very sexy," I said. She kissed my neck and then climbed off the bed. I immediately missed her hands on my body. My cock missed her soft hands too, but I was getting too excited. It was good that I got a bit of a break from her touch, otherwise I would have cum soon. Jenna walked in front of me, positioning herself between my legs. She undid her shorts, wriggling her hips as she slid them off. I could see she had been wearing a thong. I looked her up and down. Her body was even more incredible than I had imagined. She was tanned everywhere, fit, and didn't have an ounce of fat on her. Her breasts were a large b-cup, and very perky. The nipples were hard and erect. Her belly-button piercing only emphasized her toned stomach. Her pussy was shaved, and I could smell her scent. I ran my hands over her thighs and up her hips. I pulled her close and kissed her stomach. She moaned and slid her fingers through my hair, grabbing the back of my head and pulling it back. She bent over and kissed me.

"I want to suck your cock brother. I want suck you off until you cum in my mouth," said Jenna. "Do you want me to do it?"

We had long since crossed the line between step-siblings and all I could think about was fucking Jenna. "Yes. I want you to drain my cock sis. Make me cum in your mouth." A wicked smile crossed Jenna's face and she pushed me down onto the bed. She knelt between my legs and licked the shaft of my cock, taking the head in her mouth, and then slowly sliding her mouth down it. I moaned with pleasure and had to fight the urge to cum. I tried to pretend it was just some girl, but it didn't help much. Having your step-sister sucking your cock is much more stimulating. The warmth of her mouth felt amazing. I watched as she deep-throated my whole cock. I moaned again, her tongue sliding over my cock. Her head bobbed up and down as she sucked me off. My cock was dripping with her saliva as she began to suck on the head of my cock. She teased the tip with her tongue, her hand stroking the shaft slowly at first, then faster and faster. My muscles began to tense as I approached orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum Jenna. Don't fuckin stop," I moaned. Her tongue rubbed faster and faster over the head of my cock, her hand squeezing me tight with each stroke. "Ohhhhhh fuuuuuckkkk yeeeeeesssssss!" I shot my cum into Jenna's mouth as she moaned with pleasure. She didn't stop sucking and stroking me the whole time. It felt like she was draining every drop of cum out of me. Her strokes slowed and stopped. She slowly started to crawl over me onto the bed. She opened her mouth slightly below my belly-button and dripped my cum and her saliva on my stomach and chest. She returned to where she began her cum trail and slowly licked it off me. When she was finished, she laid on top of me and kissed me deeply. I could taste the remains of my cum in her mouth.

"Your cum tastes so good," she cooed. "I think I'll need to have it daily." She kissed me hard again. My hands slid down her body and squeezed her perfect ass. I ran my fingernails over it gently, making her moan.

"I want to taste your pussy Jenna," my voice was low and husky.

"Mmmmmmmm... I think you'll find it irresistible," she whispered as she positioned herself over my face. I could see her pussy and the underside of her breasts perfectly. Her scent filled my nostrils and I could feel myself getting hard again. I lifted my head and licked her pussy, pressing hard with my tongue. Jenna tilted her head back and moaned. Her pussy did taste amazing. I slid my tongue around the lips of her pussy and then pushed it inside her. Jenna's body shuddered as she came, a loud moan of pleasure escaping her throat.

"You must be extremely horny to cum so quickly. I just stuck my tongue inside you," I teased.

"Don't stop bro," Jenna pleaded. "I've fantasized about you eating my pussy for so long. Make me cum again." Hearing that confession made me feel very wild. I stuck my tongue back inside her, sucking on her pussy with my lips. My hands explored her body as my tongue explored her pussy. I could feel her juice running down my chin and neck. Her womanly scent had made me hard again and I stroked myself with one hand. Jenna's moans kept growing louder. She was squeezing her breasts and rubbing her pussy against my tongue. I closed my mouth around her clit and sucked hard, teasing it with my tongue. Jenna's body jerked, her moans even louder. If the windows had been open, the entire neighbourhood would have heard her. I sucked her clit harder and she pulled my head up against her pussy. I could see her eyes were shut tight and her mouth was open. It looked like she was sucking a cock. "Don't stop!" she screamed over and over. I could feel her getting close to cumming. I sucked her clit harder, my hands now on her hips. Her body spasmed three times before she screamed in pleasure. Her hands pulled my hair like she was going to tear it out. "FUUUUUUCKKKK!" she screamed. She continued moaning as the last of her orgasm washed over her. I licked her pussy slowly, her hips rocking slightly as I let her catch her breath. She moaned and climbed off of me, collapsing on her back. I positioned myself over her and kissed her. Her hands tilted my head back and she licked her pussy juice off my neck and chin. "I never thought my step-brother could make me cum like that," she said smiling. "I haven't had an orgasm like that since St. Mary's, and those girls were pro's at eating pussy."

"I've had some practice," I said winking. "I'm glad it paid off."

Jenna giggled and kissed me again. "Are you going to fuck me now?" her voice was low and teasing. "I won't be able to sleep if you don't."

"You are such a slut," I laughed. "I love it."

"Mmmhhhmmm... you love your slutty step-sister, don't you big brother?" Jenna was giving me a pouty face and puppy dog eyes. Coupled with her words, it was the sexiest thing I'd ever experienced.

"I guess I'll have to fuck you like a slutty step-sister then."

"Goodie! I love being fucked like a slut. Especially by you bro!" Jenna giggled, but the look in her eyes was completely serious.

I knelt between her legs, and rubbed my hard cock along her pussy. Her wetness easily lubricated me. We stared in each other's eyes as I teased my cock along the entrance to her pussy. She smiled and bit her lower lip; her eyes begged me to slide inside her. Unable to resist, I pushed myself inside her. We both gasped at the sensation. Her pussy was incredibly warm, wet and tight. I slid all the way inside her; Jenna's eyes widened at the feeling of my cock inside her. A moan came from her lips. I slowly started moving my hips, never breaking eye contact with Jenna. She squeezed her breasts and pulled on her hard nipples. She was biting her lower lip and smiling again, her eyes looked triumphant, like she had planned this all along. She knew she was going to fuck me the minute she came home, and I was glad for it. The thought that I was fucking my step-sister made me increase the speed of my hips. I licked my thumb and rubbed her clit as I continued to fuck Jenna. Her moans quickly filled the room. I found myself moaning as well. No girl had ever made me moan this much, or made me this horny.

The taboo nature of what we were doing only made this hotter. Jenna had taken over rubbing her clit and I held her hips as I continued to fuck her. Her orgasm caught us both by surprise. She arched her back off the bed as her body shuddered. Her pussy squeezed my cock tightly. It felt even tighter than her hands. "Ohhhhh Goddddd!" she screamed, her body going rigid. I had never seen a girl cum that hard before. It was like she hadn't had an orgasm in years and she was letting out all her pent-up sexual energy. I kept fucking her as she came, only slowing my thrusts slightly. She grabbed the sheets, balling them tightly in her fists, moaning the whole time. Her body finally relaxed as she collapsed back onto the bed. Before I could react, she pulled me down onto her, pressing her mouth against mine. Our tongues wrapped around each other as we each gasped for breath. She rolled me onto my back, my cock never leaving her pussy's grip. Her hips moved slowly at first but quickly found their rhythm as she rode my cock. I slipped my hands over her body and squeezed her ass as she rode me. Her perky breasts swayed in front of me and I lifted my head up to suck on them.

"Mmmmmmm... yeah bro. Suck on my cute little titties," Jenna moaned. "Suck on them like a good brother." Her hips moved faster and faster. I was aware that I had begun thrusting up into her, but didn't remember making a conscious decision to do so. My hands had slid up Jenna's body and were cupping her breasts as I sucked on them. "Yeah, that's a good boy," she cooed. "Keep sucking on my tits. It makes me so fuckin horny!" Jenna's dirty talk and her incredible hips were bringing me close to orgasm. "Mmmmmmm... I love when you suck my titties baby. Suck them like a good boy!" Jenna's moans and dirty talk grew louder. I knew that she was close to cumming too. I sat up, our hips still thrusting against each other. The look in her eyes was ravenous. "Your cock is so fucking big!" Jenna's voice sounded almost angry with lust. "I can feel it throbbing inside my cunt!"

"I bet it's the best cock you've ever fucked," I said, our eyes locked together.

"Because it's my brother's cock," said Jenna. "Just like my pussy is the best pussy you've ever fucked."

"It is," I agreed. "It's the best because it's my sister's pussy."

Jenna kissed me hard, moaning while she kept thrusting her hips against mine. I leaned forward and repositioned myself so I could kneel between Jenna's legs as I fucked her to climax. Jenna's hand was rubbing her clit again as I kept thrusting inside her. The inside of her thighs, and my hips were dripping due to her wet pussy. I was getting very close to cumming. Jenna seemed to sense it and rubbed her pussy faster.

"I want you to cover my tits with your hot cum. Shoot your load all over me!" Jenna screamed as she came for the fourth time tonight. Her pussy squeezed down tightly on my cock and I quickly pulled out and ejaculated. My cum landed in thick strips along her stomach and breasts. The sensation was mind-blowing. It was the best orgasm I've ever had. I tilted my head back and moaned as I stroked my cock, making sure I emptied my balls of every drop of cum. Exhausted, I collapsed on my back next to Jenna. She moaned with pleasure as she rubbed my hot cum all over her tits and stomach. She quickly rolled on top of me, and giggled as she kissed me. I could feel my sticky cum between our bodies. The thought of my step-sister rubbing my cum over her tits was extremely sexy. However, my cock didn't want to respond at the moment.

"No one has ever made me cum like that before. It was incredible!" Jenna said breaking the silence. For the first time I noticed the porno had finished. It was a two hour movie, and I wondered how long we had been fucking.

"I know what you mean," I laughed. "I felt like I was going to pass out."

Jenna giggled. "I wish I had come home sooner. I feel like I missed out on a lot of great sex. I guess it's a good thing mom and dad won't be home for two weeks. We can make up all our lost time." Jenna smiled seductively at me. "Do you want to know a secret?" she asked.

"Sure, but I doubt anything you say can surprise me now."

"Mom and dad will be gone most of the summer. Dad has a lot of big deals to close up, so they will barely be around. That's part of the reason they wanted me to come stay here for the summer. I don't think they trust you to survive on your own."

"What?" I was completely shocked. "Mom and dad think I'll starve to death or something? I have been living away from home for the past eight months! And the eight months before that!"

"Awwww, it's okay brother. I'll take good care of you." Jenna kissed me, licking my lips with her tongue. "I'll have to keep you well fed, so you can keep fucking me. I wouldn't want you to die from exhaustion."

"I don't think you have to worry about that Jenna. Besides, I can rest when mom and dad come back between trips."

"Exactly!" Jenna purred. "I just hope they don't stay too long. I don't think I could last too long without your hard cock in my mouth." I couldn't help but smile at the thought.

"Shit!"

"What?!?" Jenna sat up alarmed. "What's wrong?!?"

"Hannah," I said. "She'll be back in about four weeks. How will we continue this with her around?"

Jenna's smile looked almost menacing. "I guess we'll just have to get her to join us. It wouldn't be fair otherwise."

"She's our half-sister Jenna. She's related to us. It's not like you and me."

"Well you can fuck the half of her that's not related to you, and I'll fuck the other half." It seemed like Jenna's mind was already made up. "Plus, just think how hot it will be to fuck your half-sister. You got so horny fucking your step-sister, just imagine how horny you'll get fucking Hannah." Our eyes met, and I could tell that she was already formulating a plan. "Leave it up to me," she said, confirming my suspicion. "When we're done with her, you'll have two slutty sisters." Jenna giggled and kissed me.

I had a feeling that this was going to be an incredible summer break.

12