All Comments on 'My Slutty Wife's Nudist Holiday'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
erectus123erectus123almost 5 years agoAuthor
I am very grateful to all of you

who have been kind enough to favor my story.

rodryder44rodryder44almost 5 years ago
Brenda in wonderland

Thankfully modern medicine saved our heroine. Delightful imagery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Long drawn out introduction about main characters and I lost interest after that to be honest. Could have cut down the character descriptions to just 2 or 3 paragraphs. Labours in describing thoughts you need to focus on the story!

erectus123erectus123almost 5 years agoAuthor
Dear Anon,

Some folks like it slow and others like you, like it fast. That's fine. I try to introduce the characters so the story is not a "bing. bam, thank you ma'am situation." Maybe nameless characters, like the porno videos, is more to your liking. When I asked a friend what the porno girl's name was, he said, "I don't remember but she had nice tits." I think there was plenty of sex for the many thousands who enjoyed the story. I'll try to get to the action quicker next time to make you happy. Enjoy the summer. Rest up, i've got a hot one for you in the August contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nonsense

IT’S NOT TRUE AT ALL that Koversada is “the largest and most fun nudist resort in the world”!This IS A HUGE NONSENSE!IT IS VERY WELL KNOWN that Cap d’Agde,in southern France,IS THE LARGEST AND MOST FUN NUDIST RESORT IN THE WORLD!Also,THIS SO-CALLED “STORY” DOESN’T “RING TRUE” TO ANYONE who visited Koversada because IT’S JUST A FANTASY and NONE OF THE EVENTS DESCRIBED IN IT DIDN’T HAPPENED IN REALITY!A nudist resort IS NOT A PLACE FOR SCREWING CONTINUOUSLY!STOP WRITING SUCH BULLSHIT and WAISTING OUR TIME with it!

erectus123erectus123over 3 years agoAuthor

I am so sorry for your errors. The SFR Yugoslavia was a conglomeration of eight federated entities, not six, roughly divided along ethnic lines, including six republics—Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia—and two autonomous provinces within Serbia, Vojvodina and Kosovo. At the times (4), I visited Koversada, I had lots of sex and it was said to be the largest resort. The French resort has grown since then. Some resorts permit open sex, see reviews of French resort, and US resorts; others do not like open sex as children are present. You seem to have a problem with recognizing the difference between reality and fantasy. Perhaps a psychiatric intervention will help you cope. I'm glad you were thrilled by my stories content and were able to masturbate, however finding a partner, male of female might be more rewarding borota. According to google you died ten years ago, congratulation on having an afterlife. Please feel free to comment on subjects you know nothing about, it is good therapy. i love you despite your bad attitude. God Bless you and may you find happiness despite your struggles.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...