All Comments on 'My Slutwife on the Phone'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sad

Just sad

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's a story

It's a story. I liked it.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
So good to see

That the Anonymous loon who does his/her incessant cut-and-paste "The writer did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness . . etc. etc. etc. . . " comment on so many of the Loving Wives contributions has also decided to infest this category as well.

It shows a degree of exploration not found among the vast majority of the Moral Brigade who confine their vision to the Loving Wives category. There are so many wives like the one in this story who are committing their heinous adultery in other categories.

Not only that, there are all these subservient/submissive/wimp husbands who are also deserving of moral condemnation. The Moral Brigade is asleep at the wheel.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT,, THANKS

One of the better stories here, ever, Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What trash, nonsense, pathetic story. 1* for this garbage

The writer did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some gay issues and cuckold issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

@ Lue: I've read some of your stories and they all sucks. You even thank your wife for cheating on you to make your marriage better.....how pathetic is that?

You're such pathetic and wimp cuckold. Please man up and do something to be proud of.....try to accomplish something good in your life!

And yes, I am a woman, married over 18 years and mom of three lovely kids nd love sex with my husband.

Lovely,

KP

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Come on, KP

Try a little creativity with your comments. Copying the same comment on every story is boring -- surely you can do better? You even did it twice on this story.

I'm sure others are now as bored with your sameness as I am and skip your comments as soon as they see "The writer did a very poor job . . . etc.."

And I'm pleased that your husband has hung in there for eighteen years. He must be an amazingly tolerant man. Mine is even more so. He's been with me for well over fifty.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dear Lue, as I told you before....your stories sucks as they are too wimp & cuckold

Dear Lue,

Indeed your stories sucks and no wonder they have such low score.

You may want to stop appreciating your slut wife cheating on you. This is discussing and the good wives don't like hubbies saying things like that....it's too wimp & cuckold!

Although it may be something mentally wrong with you......you even thank your slut wife for having sex with other men...How cuckold is that?....so what is going to happen next in your life?......perhaps a sloppy seconds?....or you to clean her out when she's back home....or let them all in your marital bed while you are in the guest room?....she will turn you in gay you always wanted to be?.....or perhaps all the above?.......Mr. Lue please man-up and own that shit.

Lovely,

KP

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story is not ugly that the writter was affraid to open the score to public!

1* for this crap shit....why you didn't allow this story for voting?.....are you afraid to let the readers vote too low?...than you may be right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap and shit story as usual from this wimp writter

1* for this shit garbage....way too gay in a LW wrong session.....just another faggot pretending be a cuckold husband.....what stupid story!

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Irrelevancies, KP; Irrelevancies

You may or may not like my stories and you are welcome to believe whatever you think they might say about me. But that has nothing to do with the topic I raised, which is the monotony of your constant cut-and-paste comments on stories.

Can't you think of something other than "The writer did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some gay issues that were transferred to this ugly story. . . . . etc. etc. etc. " ? Day after day, on all sorts of stories, we see this idiotic cut-and-pasted comment.

You are only one step behind the "Cuck Shit" bloke.

Time to exercise a little creativity, KP. Try submitting a story of your own maybe? At least get some different starts to your incessant bellyaching about authors' "serious mental illnesses" and "gay issues".

Lue

Ps: Sorry to clog up your comments board, Dsoul, but the opportunity to joust with KP lamebrain was irresistible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This guy Lue is so wimp and cuckold that needs to hind his wife

Dear cuck Lue,

Gosh, you're missing the point over here!......get over about comments and just accept the fact you willing to come out your frustration gay things as it seems you lack of manhood. You always keep saying about how big is the cock your wife is taking and how well fucked her pussy and ass were taken by a big cock. Stop thinking about big cocks and concentrate in how wimp and cuckold you are.....no more thank your wife for cheating on you to save your stale sex life.....that's too cuckold discussing.......Mr. Lue, man up and something about that ;-)

Please remember and keep in mind that real women & wives don't appreciate wimp guys like you are, so you have to decide whether you assume your gay things or be a complete and frustrate cuckold being happy with sloppy seconds.

Lovely,

KP

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story is too bad and such trash....aside the battle between that girl KP and Lue

I just read this story and didn't like it at all......it is a big disappointment.

although not so sure what else is going on here between the commentators Mr. Lue and the girl KP......any way I didn't enjoy this story and surprise it doesn't have place to score.

1* anyways

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
I surrender

KP, you're away with the pixies.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
KP is nuts

http://www.kpnuts.com/

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loving wives section

It belongs there. Nothing fetish about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes!

This is the way it is. Can't get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is the way it is for brain sick perverts called cuckolds!!!

Pathetic shit!!!

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

Time S&W and a lot of BTB, for at least one of them. Maybe the 'wife' , deserves the first volley? Cannot se how anyone would go along with being a cuck, after finding out what was happening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!