My Smoky Family Ch. 01

Story Info
Sequel to 'My Smoky Ladies', with Craig's son and daughters.
2k words
4
2.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
653 Followers

-

Author's note: If you don't like stories with smoking or vaping, please re-read the title and find something else. If you have a smoking fetish like I do, please enjoy.

This is the sequel to "My Smoky Ladies". If you haven't read it yet, you should. There are 20 or more descriptions of women and girls smoking, plus half a dozen hot sex scenes. It will also give you a lot of background about the 'Smokey Family.'

Link - here

-

I was staring in the bathroom mirror, combing my blonde hair after my usual morning shower. Donna walked in and was obviously disappointed I'd put my underwear and jeans on already. I turned toward her and objected, "Hey! Don't you know how to knock?"

She looked up at me and smiled. "If you want to keep people out, lock the door, Junior. Did you get 'em?"

I felt slightly guilty as I took four small bottles of vape juice from a box in the closet. I'd pocketed them at the shop when I was the only one working. I passed them to her and replied, "Grape, cinnamon, and two hot chocolate; all medium-strong like you wanted."

She sat on the toilet lid and said, "Great! It sucks that you need to be 21 to buy 'em." A naughty grin came to her face. "Speaking of suck, hurry and unzip, before your aunts get back!"

"Don't worry, Netanya never comes in my room and Sherry will be working until I get to the shop." I unzipped my jeans and pulled my briefs down. My sister's friend Donna wasn't good-looking, or even average, with a big nose and unibrow, but a hot wet mouth is still a hot wet mouth. I hadn't cum in two days, which is a long time when you're only 19. She stroked my shaft as she licked and sucked the head of my cock. In only a couple of minutes I creamed on her tongue and felt amazing.

She pushed me away and hurriedly spit in the sink. I didn't bother me that she did, or that she rinsed with mouthwash. I'd gotten the sexual high I wanted. To be polite I said, "Thanks Donna, that was great!" For the four bottles, she still owed me sex once or another blowjob. I gave prettier ones a discount, but even an ugly girl's wet and willing pussy is a great thing,

She put the bottles in her purse and turned to leave. "Thanks for the stuff. Be at my place Monday afternoon, my parents won't be home until six. Bring condoms."

I smiled and replied, "Sure, see you then." I followed her out of the bathroom and glanced at my alarm clock out of habit. I was glad to remember it was Saturday morning, so I didn't need to rush to class. I could play video games a little before I went to work at the family vape shop.

I didn't smoke or vape myself but enjoyed watching females who did, like both my aunts. I thought they were pretty for nearly 40 and had nice bodies. I also had a massive crush on Lynnette, a beautiful brunette in my Calculus class. Seeing her smoke in the University parking lot dissuaded me from asking her out on a date, but I loved to glance at her alluring body and pretty face. I'd imagined having her in my bed many times. I didn't want to kiss somebody who tasted like an ashtray, though.

Aunt Sherry had curly strawberry-blonde hair, and was shapely but slender. Netanya was a voluptuous and busty redhead. Still, that didn't mean I liked them. I glanced or even stared when they sucked their vape pens, and occasionally thought about them the rare times I masturbated, but was annoyed or angry at them at least half the time.

They were strict and wouldn't let me have girls in my room, even though I was a 19-year-old college student and made the Dean's List last semester. They bugged me about leaving early to make sure I'd be on time for work. They pestered me about keeping my room clean, and about doing chores around the house. Still, I liked seeing them suck on things.

The worst thing about my aunts was at my parents' funeral. I was only ten at the time, but I didn't think I'd ever forgive them. As my sisters and I were standing near the coffins, my aunts LAUGHED! I had no idea how anybody could be so vicious!

I heard Aunt Netanya knock and call out, "Wake, Junior! You work noon and it ten!" I angrily shouted back, "I KNOW! I COULD TAKE A NAP AND CRAWL THERE, AND STILL BE ON TIME! FREAKIN' RELAX ALREADY!" It's not like it was a long drive! The shop was only six blocks from home. I was also a little annoyed Netanya had been in America 20 years and still couldn't speak English well. I finished getting dressed and played a video game a little while. I glanced at the alarm clock again and panicked when I saw it was 11:53. I exclaimed, "SHIT!" as I jumped up. I grabbed my car keys and ran toward the garage.

Netanya quickly reminded me, "Birthday party, not forget!" I had actually forgotten about my youngest sister Felicia's 18th birthday, but grumpily replied, "I know! I know!"

Between customers at work, I thought about where I could get a birthday gift on my way home. I had a naughty idea and got her three gifts, one from a grocery store and two from a porn shop. I left two in my glovebox and carried the larger gift inside.

-

There were several surprises at the birthday party. Everyone stood as I walked in the kitchen. Felicia and her friend Robin were standing suspiciously close, with their shoulders touching. I looked down and noticed them holding hands briefly. My Aunt Sherry lit the candles on the birthday cake and we sang the famous song. At the end, Felicia blew the candles out. I noticed Cassondra had her long red hair in fancy braids, which must have taken a long time. Felicia's blonde hair was loose and just touched her shoulders, like usual. Robin's was the same length but shiny black.

Aunt Sherry said, "The whole family are adults now, so some things are going to change. If you want your boyfriends or girlfriends to sleep over, they can if we've met them and you use birth control. You can have the freedom of adulthood, if you live up to the responsibility. Since Netanya and I work at the vape shop most of the time, we made a chore list for each of you."

I objected, "But I have a job! I work too!"

"We took that into account. Cassondra and Junior help out at the shop three days a week, so they only have one chore each on those days. Keep the house clean and looking nice, and you can have some adult fun. The day you miss a chore, you get grounded like kids, no leaving the house except for work or school and no visitors for a week."

My sisters both started to object, "But, ah..."

Netanya asked, "Is this all bad?"

I sighed, "No, I guess it's mostly good."

"Good. Then she open gift." Netanya handed Felicia a frilly lavender mini-dress in wrapping paper, and she got some matching high heels from Sherry. I handed her the one I'd just bought at the grocery store. She started unwrapping it and froze when she saw it was a 12-pack of diet meal bars. I said, "You always talk about eating healthier. You're welcome."

She cried and ran to her room, with her 'friend' Robin in tow. My aunts and other sister scowled at me for no apparent reason. I cluelessly asked, "What's wrong?"

Sherry unhappily explained, "She's only five pounds above her ideal weight, but she's nervous about it. She thinks she's fat, and you teased her."

"But no, I... I was trying to help..."

Cassondra poked my shoulder and declared, "How rude! You're a real JERK!"

"I... I'm sorry." I ran to Felicia's room and knocked on the door. "Felicia, I'm sorry. I don't think you're fat. I thought I was giving you something you wanted."

From the other side of the door, I heard her tearfully demand, "Go away!"

"I'm sorry, I really am. I thought I was being nice, not mean."

Robin grumpily said, "You're so STUPID! Leave us alone!"

I put my ear to the door and heard my youngest sister crying, bringing tears to the corners of my eyes. I choked them back and went to my room. I thought about playing a game or watching a movie, then reconsidered the other gifts I'd bought for her, a small vibrator and a pair of black mesh panties. I knew our aunts would freak out about them, but would Felicia be mad if I gave her those in private?

I laid on my bed and fell asleep reading some homework.

-

In the morning I woke from an awful dream about Felicia beating me with the box of meal bars as she slowly got thinner and thinner. She faded into a skeleton, but kept on hitting me with the box. When I woke, I restrained a scream.

I jumped up and ran to her room, wearing the same clothes I had on the night before. Her door was open and nobody was there. I turned the corner and saw everybody having breakfast at the kitchen table. I walked over to Felicia and gently rested a hand on her shoulder. "I'm really sorry, sis. I didn't mean anything bad."

She turned toward me and smiled slightly, then replied, "I know. You're not an asshole, just an idiot." She quickly reached and tickled me under my arms. I laughed and tickled her back, until I accidentally tickled one of her small breasts. She screeched, "Yeek!"

"Sorry! Sorry! It was an accident! Really!"

"Watch it, or I'll TICKLE your NUTS!" She made a fist and smiled again.

I held my hands over my zipper defensively. "Sorry!"

Everybody chuckled a little as I sat and ate with them.

When I was nearly done eating, Aunt Sherry cleared her throat and revealed our big family secrets. "Ahem. Since all of you are adults now, you should know the truth. You might have wondered why Junior's hair is almost platinum blonde, Felicia's is darker blonde, and Cassondra..." She pointed to my sister's red braids.

She gave us a few moments to think about it, then continued, "Netanya is Cassondra's real mother. She was pregnant when our family hired her as a housekeeper. That's why she's only four months younger than Junior, not ten months like we always told you. It shouldn't matter much, but her real birthday is in June, not December. Cass isn't related to Junior or Felicia by blood, but we're still family at heart."

She didn't even pause for us to think, before revealing the other big secret, "I'm really Felicia's mother, and she and Junior have the same father. The two of them are half-brother and sister, and cousins I guess. We always told you my sister Carrie was your mother, because Netanya and I didn't want to be embarrassed about being single moms. This shouldn't change anything. Netanya and I still love all of you."

My 'sisters' and I froze in shock, unable to speak.

After a few silent moments, Netanya said, "Tell funeral story also."

Aunt Sherry sighed. "I guess you're all old enough to hear the reason we laughed at Craig Senior and Carrie's funeral. They loved each other, and all of you, very much. They really did. The mortician told us why their car crashed into the bridge and they died. Senior was driving and Carrie distracted him."

I felt a tear forming, and saw my 'sisters' were already starting to cry.

Sherry took a big puff from her vape and exhaled a cloud toward the ceiling, then told us the rest. "They needed to remove his penis from her throat, and two of her fingers from his rear. They even charged an extra hundred dollars because it took pliers, a mallet, and half an hour to get the stupid grin off his face."

We laughed 'til we couldn't breathe, then laughed some more. My chest ached, but I couldn't stop. Felicia laughed so hard she fell off her chair.

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
653 Followers