My Snowy Trip to my Alma Mater

Story Info
Coked up anal from asain twink.
806 words
3.48
9.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was heading back to my undergrad for a wedding of an old friend. I was splitting a hotel room of this gorgeous little cheerleader that I had played with many times before. She had perfect tits that were always suckable when she was on top. And I was hoping she would do the same this time. We were checking into a room on a Thursday night and I was making a solid coke pickup on Friday. An 8 ball from a buddy.

Usually at my old school there was a pretty good grindr scene, but it was always hit or miss sometimes. Pretty uncommon in a big college town where the frat boys were trying to put their big cocks in anything.

Friday wasn't very eventful expect I was doing some nice thick lines of good powder. I got back to the hotel around 12:30 in the morning and was surprised KT wasn't with me. I was curious where she was staying but it wasn't that big of a deal. It's not like I was gonna be able to fuck her with my coke dick.

There was an adult book store down the block that I had frequented many times in my undergrad life. I never had great experiences there, there were always old guys with tiny cocks. Most of them didn't shower before coming to the gloryhole which was a huge turn off. So I went and got some lube and two toys. I was gonna at least have some fun with myself if KT wasn't gonna stay with me.

There was no use in getting any cheap poppers. They weren't gonna do me any good. The coke was all I needed to feel like a cheap cock slut. I downloaded Grindr and tried to figure out if anything was worth it. I was scrolling for a while when I found a cute asian twink who lived near the bookstore. After a little messaging he said to come over and suck his cock. I told him I wanted to be treated like his bitch, but he didn't seem up for it.

I took some courtesy lines in the room before heading down to the rental. Once I got to his apartment, I took a few more lines. I loved the feeling of the powder going down my throat, knowing that a cute little asian boy was waiting inside to stick his cock in my mouth.

It was a weird apartment with several doors, so I made my way in one and was in a dark staircase. Well this is weird, I thought. But didn't care much as the coke was powering me through this dark maze to find the cock I came for. I finally did and wasn't disappointed.

The cute asian had his shirt off and boxers on and beckoned me to get on my knees and take his cock in my mouth. He had shaved and showered which I adored. His cock grew to about 6 inches, not huge at all but not tiny by any means. I loved gagging on it, feeling the coke in the back of my throat whenever his cock hit it. I didn't care that I had just messaged him thirty minutes ago and now here I was in his dirty apartment on my knees taking his cock. I loved it.

There's no better place for a sissy then on his knees. Especially when he's been partying. His cock was growing in my mouth, and he was starting to get into it, slapping me across the face with it.

"You want to be my little slut?"

"yes please sir." I begged. I loved when the dumb cock sluts would beg in porn, and I felt like an even bigger one as I begged for this asian twinks cock.

"Get up and bend over."

Oh wow. I hadn't expected to take it up the ass tonight. I hadn't shaved in anticipation ,but he didn't seem to mind. Did he have lube? A condom?

What the fuck did I care. I wanted to feel him inside me.

It had been so long since I had been fucked too. But he slid right in my eager hole. Spanking my thick white ass with every thrust. He felt amazing. And I was in ecstasy. I could feel my heart beating fast from the coke. Could feel his finger nails scratching my back and pulling my hair as he fucked me rough from behind.

It didn't take him long to unload his cum in my ass. I could feel the spurts and loved it. He pulled out, spanked me, slapped me across the face.

"You're done you cock whore. Get out."

The next lines in the car were amazing. I rushed back to the hotel to ride my dildo some more.