My Soft Ego Ch. 02

Story Info
A second hike affirms her dominance over me.
8.4k words
4.7
11.2k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was barely focusing on my game. Year 1890 in Victoria 2 and had blobbed all over the place. I had been mindlessly playing honestly. I was distracted as I had been every day since last Saturday. It was Thursday now and Scarlet and I had been talking every single day. Constant texting. I had gotten close to relationships in the past and had even made it to this mild infatuation phase before. This time, though, something felt different. Our conversations were amazing. It felt like she was genuinely interested in me. And I was genuinely interested in her. Combined with her constant teasing and light flirtation, she had me smitten. She made me feel talkative and open. Considering how introverted I was, it was nice.

And now, she had just invited me to go hiking again. Saturday morning. I really wanted to see her again and while I had plenty of time on my hands, she was obviously busy with work. She explained that this would be a much easier hike. We'd specifically be going to a waterfall with a short hike to get there. It was a stream that formed multiple waterfalls as it flowed down a mountain. "You'd really like it," she wrote to me. I immediately agreed. She also said there'd be a swimming hole. I'd get to see her in a swimsuit...

At this point, she had given me some of her socials. Specifically, her Instagram. I had actually seen a few photos of her in a swimsuit but to see her live with my own eyes. Since she had given it to me, I had regularly opened my phone and gone to her profile. She was stunning. Every single picture was amazing. She was hot and beautiful and I'd suddenly burn half an hour just staring at her photos. And then sometimes, I'd end up in my bed with my dick in hand, obsessively flipping through photos.

There were so many pictures. All of them had thousands of likes accrued on them. With comments that ranged from comedic gifs of how thirsty they were for her to comments begging for her to notice them. To step on them. To beat them up. Crush their head. A post would be a video of her performing a set of deadlifts. The next would be her pulling up her shirt to reveal her glistening flat abs. At the same time, her pants would be riding low so as to show a part of her panties and invite you to wonder exactly what was underneath. The next picture would be her in a sleeveless colorful shirt with a corny workout graphic on it with her arms up and flexing. Then there were playful fun photos where she dressed up. Even cosplays.

Her body was superb. Scarlet was so incredibly sexy I could barely take it. My eyes would drag across each and every photo. Slowly panning across them because every single piece of her body required at least 5 minutes for me to fully take in. Beautiful soft-looking lips that I knew from experience could release comforting laughter and then brutal commands. Small earlobes with an assortment of piercings. And her eyes were always so well done with eyeliner. She had occasional acne that dotted her face and it only made her more alluring. The way her muscles moved from her shoulders to her neck was amazing. What I would give to touch them. I loved looking at her smooth beautiful milky skin that suddenly would contrast with her black-and-white tattoos that streaked across one of her arms.

She was divine and now seemed to be showing interest in me. My phone vibrated and within a moment I had it in my hands.

"Looks like it might rain on Saturday. But we'll go anyways." Then it continued, "It'll be nice to see you again." I stared at that message for a while. My heart honestly fluttered and I ripped myself from my desk and got into bed.

I wrote back, "Hopefully it doesn't rain. And I feel the same way. Honestly, I can't wait to see you again."

I had actually written out 5 different versions all that were like 2 paragraphs long. All with further descriptions of how much I wanted to see her and liked her. Thankfully, I controlled myself and kept the message short, contained, and maybe somewhat aloof.

She seemed to clearly be interested in me. And I was desperately interested in her. All of my texts were probably coated in infatuation but she didn't seem to mind. If anything, she was encouraging it. Then suddenly, I remembered that she had put her hands on me. She had forcibly beaten me out in the middle of the woods. She had mangled my dignity and violated my autonomy. Scarlet had scattered the ideas I had of myself and pushed me down to a new low. Now it felt like she wanted to build me back up, put me back together, but with a foundation that was hand-crafted by her.

These worrisome thoughts were always fleeting, though. Within a few moments, I had moved on and opened up Instagram again. She had a new post on her story. It was simple. Short shorts, a sports bra, matching dark red, and sweat glazed across her entire body. I watched it 5 times. Then I screenshotted it.

Quickly, I closed it and boot up Chrome on my phone to check whether Instagram would tell her I had done that. Thankfully, the results told me I was in the clear. Relieved, I opened the photo back up, pulled my dick out, and began to jerk off.

I went fast and hard. Genuinely beating my meat for immediate satisfaction and release. My fantasies were contained as well. I didn't imagine me touching her or her touching me. I just stared at her sublime body, her thick tangly black hair, and large firm breasts. I bet her smell was intoxicating. The smell of sweat and hard work. Quickly, I cried out and shook as my virgin cock shot cum onto my stomach and then oozed over my fingers. I breathed heavily and lay there for a few moments, continuing to stare at the photo. Finally, I dropped it and went to clean myself up.

--

Finally, Saturday was here. It seemed to take forever but it was finally the day. I had packed a small backpack with some extra clothes and a towel. I slipped on some orange-red swim trunks with bright yellow bananas across them. I figured she might find it funny. I did. Then slipped over a black shirt with my college name on it. I had showered and cleaned myself up the best I could. Or the best I knew how. No little hairs sticking from my face. Soft conditioned hair. A tad messy but I always thought it looked better that way. Fingernails and toenails that had been trimmed a few days ago.

Now I was just waiting for her text. It was 9 AM and very humid outside. The skies were obscured with clouds. It seemed like it could suddenly burst into a thunderstorm. But so far, there was no rain. It was probably going to be pretty empty at this place. She had mentioned that it was usually empty. Plus, it was a secret spot that she had discovered. Combined with the weather, we were certainly going to be the only ones there.

Finally, my phone vibrated and I didn't even bother checking it. I simply rushed outside with all my stuff and upon seeing her car, I ran to it. I ran like it was pouring rain outside. But really I was just excited to see her. I opened the door to her Altima and quickly got in. It was a nice car. Blue exterior with a black interior. I placed my backpack at my feet and then greeted her.

"Hey Scarlet, it's great to see you again," I said with a voice full of excitement.

She smiled back at me. She had an incredible smile. One that was open and showed her pretty teeth. A smile that seemed like it was the beginning of laughter.

"It's good to see you too. Hasn't rained yet it seems but I don't mind it either way." She then moved her head back to look out the windshield. I clicked my seatbelt into place and we were off.

She tapped her electronic dashboard and I Want To Touch You by Catherine Wheel began playing.

She lowered the volume and we started having a nice casual conversation. We discussed our week. I didn't really have much to say. I hadn't done much. I talked a bit about the books I had been reading. Specifically about how cool I thought it was when you'd find an obscure book about some obscure small town written by a local. A book 500 pages long that had been read by maybe 100 people max. A topic no one probably cared about except this guy who was obsessed.

I rambled on for a bit and she would laugh and nod her head. She'd respond to me and genuinely seem interested in what I was talking about. Eventually, I forced myself to shut up and be quiet so I could hear her speak. She talked to me about her work. The coworkers she liked and didn't like. How dumb some of the older guys were and how they somehow never could understand the printer. She told me that ONE, the manga artist, was possibly making a new series.

Then, she began talking about how her Instagram had been continuing to gain a lot of followers.

"It's funny, I think I'm spoiled. Every post, minimum three thousand likes. I can post really whatever and get likes and comments," She laughed to herself and then continued, "I should really test the waters soon. Just throw a turd on there, no description or anything. I bet I'd still see a comment from a guy asking me to step on them."

We both laughed as we got off the main roads and headed down a winding path. Thick forests soon surrounded us. Sometimes high up with leaves thick enough that the road got decently dark with the sun being obscured. We'd suddenly head up a steep incline and then she'd shift the car into a lower gear as we rushed back down.

I kept my head facing out in front of us but found myself pushing against the seat. Even an inch further back would allow more of her to enter my vision. I could flicker my eyes over and take her in.

She wore a sleeveless black shirt. Loose fitting that gave her muscles and body fresh air. The shirt cut off below her breasts like usual. Her abs were always on display. The thin straps of what I presumed were a thong slid up her sides and hung off her hips. Denim shorts that were only a few inches in length. I watched as her large thighs would shift a bit alongside her usage of the gas pedal. Cuts and bruises littered her legs as they descended beneath the wheel. Some seemed to be possibly self-inflicted at one point in time and now had become scars. I had noticed them in pictures before but it was clear she cared little whether anyone saw them. They were a part of her now and she accepted that. I wished that I could reach my hand over and caress her legs. Feel her beautiful skin. To slide your hand across those legs would surely tell you so much about her. Pure unrivaled beauty mixed with struggle and her real life.

I loved listening to her talk. She had a rich voice that could switch in an instant from terrifying seriousness to innocent happiness.

A few droplets of rain fell onto the windshield but nothing more. The roads were fairly empty. It was just us and the winding asphalt beset by lush overgrowing trees.

Eventually, a dirt outcropping appeared on our left and she slowed down and pulled us in. It was empty. No other cars here. A few stands with maps of the reserve were there. The maps were bleached by the sun over the years. It was a small dirt lot that then became thinner and thinner until it formed a walking path up the hill.

I grabbed my backpack and got out and she did the same.

"It's not too far from here. We'll just follow the path for a bit and then do a bit of trail-blazing. It's off the path but it's not too bad. It's a nice private spot."

We got all our stuff ready, sprayed a bit of tick spray on each other, and then were off. I followed her closely. The path wasn't too steep and felt fine. Honestly, this had been what I was expecting the week before. Though, now I was glad it had been so difficult. If it hadn't, I wouldn't have been here right now.

We walked in comfortable silence for a few minutes before eventually she said we were going to head off the trail. We moved past some thick grasses. I was worried about how long we might be in this since tick spray didn't always help. But thankfully, after only a minute or two, we arrived at the stream. It snaked downwards in a multitude of paths. Covered in huge rocks and boulders so that the grass didn't grow too thick here. We began to move downwards. The stream had been broken up by the rocks, branches, and clumps of leaves. But as we moved downwards, they started to combine until eventually, one stream lay in front of us. Rushing forward and then suddenly descending a bit early. It was a bit strange. The ground in front of us seemed to be above where the stream fell and crashed. I could hear the falls.

"It's right down here. We gotta go to the right and then back left to enter the spot." I nodded my head and followed her tightly.

Entering from the right side, the ground became flat. The rocky floor was covered in green moss. Where we had just been was up the hill and to our left. Right in front of us was the rocky floor that then suddenly spiked downwards opening up to a semi-large pool of water. Further in front of us on the left, the stream flooded downwards into the pool. Surrounding the little waterfall were rock walls. Even on the opposite side of the stream was a rock wall that actually moved upwards and formed a small roof. Half of the pool was covered from the sun. Or in this case, the cloudy skies. The rock ceiling had been there so long that above it was the layer of soil that held tall trees. On our right, was the tipping point where the pool became flooded with enough water to spill over a cliffside and create another waterfall.

It was amazing. It was like we were half in the mountain and half out. A cave where 60 or 70% of it had opened up after many years of the water carving it out. The floor was perfectly flat before the pool as well so you could lay down and get a tan if you wanted to and then hop into the pool covered in shade.

"This is amazing, holy shit. How did you even find this? This is so cool. Honestly, you could probably fit a grill up here!" I excitedly said.

"I knowwww, it's amazing. My secret spot. I found it a few years ago. Was just following the trail, got bored, and ventured out. Then suddenly while following this stream, I found this. I've brought a few friends here before but that's a pretty good idea. Could totally fit a small grill here and have some food. Maybe next time." She smiled and looked at me.

We dropped our backpacks off and she set down a huge beach towel across the mossy flat ground. Then, she pulled off her shirt revealing a white sports bra. Plain white but on the left side, the edges were a dark blue that continued along the strap over her shoulder. On the right side, it was a deep red that did the same. Her tits seemed hefty and large and perfect. I awkwardly stared at her. I could see an outline of what seemed to be puffy nipples. Then, she pulled down her denim shorts and showed off a white thong that matched her sports bra. Finally, she took off her socks and shoes and took a step off the towel and onto the moss.

Meanwhile, I stood there just admiring her while all of my own clothing remained on. She turned to me and I became aware of what I was doing.

"Like what you see?" She giggled at me before pointing at my clothing. I blushed and then quickly took off my shirt and shoes. Despite how cloudy it was, it was quite hot. One of those sticky humid days.

As I pulled my last sock off, she jumped into the water. Her head momentarily submerged before popping back out.

"Careful jumping. Some parts are deep but there's plenty of places where you can basically stand."

"I think I just won't jump." I awkwardly laughed before slowly placing one foot in and then fully entering. The water was frigid but it was a nice relief from the hot sticky air. Her black hair was now clinging to her neck and back. Looking at her outfit, I wasn't entirely convinced it was an actual swimsuit. It seemed like it actually was getting soaked and as she began to move around and the elevation of the floor shifted, I could actually see her breasts through the bra. Her nipples had only become more prominent. I could feel my cock moving and growing. Thankfully the water was a bit hard to see through. A tent was growing in my shorts. With my hands already in the water, I tried to sneakily flip my dick to face upwards. But that only made it so that the head poked over the top. I pulled my shorts up to cover it but that would only work for so long.

She began to move around the water. She looked at the rock wall opposite the stream. Her back facing me, she placed her hand on the wall and looked upwards. It was fascinating how this was here and formed such a solid roof.

"I can't believe that exists," I said, "it's so cool that it forms a little roof. I don't know how the water didn't just go right off the side but instead carved itself into the mountain here and left that part fairly intact."

"Yeah, it's really something. Must have taken an incredibly long time." Scarlet replied.

"If I remember right, I think the Appalachians are like some of the oldest mountain ranges in the world. Even used to be as tall as the Alps. 10 or 15 thousand feet high. But they're so old, they've sunken back in and eroded."

"That's so cool. I wonder how long this pool has been here for. I'm sure I'm one of many in a long line to find it. 200 years ago people were probably right where we're standing."

I began to do my own look around. Enjoying the beautiful work of art that the water had created. I turned around and looked at the flat mossy rock that was level with my chest. The moss was really soft. The sky was still cloudy but no rain still. It was serene. There was no one else out here except us. I could hear nothing except the water, the breeze, and the sound of some insects.

As I admired it, suddenly I felt the water shift around me and then hands slide onto my hips. Slowly gliding through the water, they began to feel my stomach. Then my chest and briefly touched my nipples. Emerging out of the water, they lingered around my neck.

I remained motionless. Frozen as Scarlet began to feel me up. Looking down a bit, I could see her strong arms moving across my body. Her fingers trailed from side to side. Her left hand touched my chest before stopping at my nipple. Gently squeezing it. I remained in my paralyzed state as her right hand touched my lower lumbar and then moved up my spine.

Then, both hands simultaneously went downwards. Open-faced so as to feel as much of me as possible. My cock shifted a bit and the head could clearly be seen again over my shorts. I started to breathe heavily as she continued touching me. My heart was thumping so hard that for a moment I feared I'd start making small ripples in the water. Then, she got a bit closer and I felt her nipples poke my back. Then her boobs began to squish and spread outwards as she got even closer. Her right hand touched my lower back again but this time began moving into my shorts. Prying it off my waist just enough to squeeze in. As her fingers began to touch my ass, I quietly and involuntarily let out a moan. She lightly squeezed the right cheek.

"Does it still hurt?" She whispered, applying a bit more pressure.

"N-no," I moaned out.

In a long drawn-out whisper, she replied, "Goooood."

She began to squeeze tighter. Her nails lightly dug into my flesh and I winced. I tried to control my breathing but I couldn't.

Any redness and pain was gone now but the memory that had been left by her was permanent.

She laughed as I began to take quicker and quicker breaths. My muscles tightened and I became rigid. There was a mixture of fear and lust that was pumping through my body. All of it contributed to my unfortunately hard dick.

"Are you scared of me?" She murmured in my ear.

"N-no. I mean...I'm not sure. I might be. But I think I trust you as well." I struggled to speak. Some words came out fast and others slow.

"Have you thought about the other day a lot?"

I waited a few moments as I composed my answer. I wondered whether I should tell the truth. I didn't think I could lie to her.