My Soft Ego Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she pulled out and released me. My body rolled back out onto the ground. I was heaving and exhausted. I wasn't getting enough air. But somehow, she still wasn't done with me.

"Get up a bit," she told me. I tried to get myself up but it wasn't quick enough for her. She grabbed my hair and head. Pulling me upwards so that I was at eye level with her sloppy dripping cunt. Then she pushed my face inwards until my mouth was at her lips and my nose mingled with her clit.

"Eat."

I felt instinctively a bit grossed out but also captivated. I was face to face with something thousands of men online wished they could have. I opened my mouth and began to lap at her. Cum had been slowly dripping out. The majority of the sticky viscous liquid had been stuck but now with my tongue, I pulled it all out and swallowed it down. It smeared across my face and I felt overjoyed. She moved her hips and ground against my nose and mouth. Dirtying my face with the delicious mixture of cum and her. Using my face like a rag. She moaned as I did my best to eat her out. I struggled to breathe.

After a minute or two, she was finally satisfied and tossed me back like a whore.

And why not? I looked like one.

I had a creamy mixture of sed spread across my face covering the stains of tears. My eyes were still red. My cock was beaten and dejected. Used up. Cum was dried up on my balls and on my stomach. I felt cum around my asshole and could feel the streaks of it down my back. I lay there, somewhat horrified at my first sexual experience. But while some part of my brain found it all horrifying, for the most part, I was filled with happiness. I felt used. But I felt like I belonged to her. I looked at her as she moved around. Her thick ass had a bit of cum at the bottom. Some stuck to her thighs. I wanted to lick it off.

She then turned around and looked at me. Smiled. I was in love. She didn't look at me like the rational part of my brain did. I saw myself as a disgusting stupid whore and hated it a bit. She saw the same thing but loved it.

Eventually, we got cleaned up. She had brought some wipes in her bag and we were able to clean up. For the most part, I was left dirty and stained with my own cum. But she at the very least wiped my face off.

"You look beautiful with cum on your face," she told me. I believed her.

Then, we swam around in the water some more. She kissed me a few times. Even picked me up. The clouds sat there motionless. Refusing to spill a drop.

After another hour, we finally left. We followed the same path out. As we walked the last stretch to the car, she grabbed my hand.

"So that was your first time?" Scarlet asked me.

"Yeah..it was. Thank you..." I wasn't sure what else to say. Maybe thanking her was pathetic. Maybe it's exactly what a virgin would say after sex.

"You really drank your own cum down," She teased me. I blushed but said nothing.

She continued, "Ya know, I was serious about what I said. You might end up needing to take some more time to think about it and that's okay. But I want you. I want you to belong to me. I could take you, no doubt about it. And I already have. But you also need to submit."

"I think...I think I understand," I replied.

"And know that I will beat you any way I want. Your ass is gonna be blistered for the next few days. That'll be a good time to think about it. And don't think you'll just get used to it. I will get rougher," She was completely serious as she said this.

I nodded my head. There was nothing for me to really say. I felt committed. I think this is what I wanted. I wanted her. I wanted her to treat me in any way she wanted.

"In a few days, I'll take you on a real date. A normal one."

"I would really like that," I said slowly.

"Tonight, you're staying at my place." She said as we got to the car. She didn't even look at me. Simply let go of my hand and walked to the driver's side door. I didn't respond. I didn't need to. Letting her make the decisions for me always felt right.

Author's Note:

Okay, I couldn't stop writing and this time had to include sex. I'm obsessed. I hope I properly described most of this along with the swimming hole. I've actually been to an area like this and it's very cool. Almost sounds fake as I write it.

If you liked this, please leave a rating and a comment. I would love to hear feedback of any kind.