My Soft Ego Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Every day. All day. I can't stop thinking about it."

"Why's that?" She cooed. She would switch from ear to ear, heightening my anxiety.

"I-I don't know. You're stuck in my head. I-" A yelp passed from my lips as she once again dug her nails into my butt, "I-I appreciate what you did." I had that about it a lot during the week but had never arrived at appreciation until now.

"Yeah? Tell me more."

"I'm grateful. You didn't need to do that. You didn't need to take an interest in me at all that day. But you did. And thinking back on it...I don't know. It hurt. It hurt so badly but...I think you gave me what I needed."

She laughed again. I continued to stare straight past the mossy floor in front of me. I kept my body as stable as possible but found it nearly impossible. The water suddenly felt much colder and I started to shiver.

I heard her lips part right next to my ear. I could feel the hairs sticking up as she got incredibly close to me.

"Ya know, if I wanted to, I could do it again." I gulped as Scarlet continued, "I could pull you...by your hair. Toss you to the ground, rip those cute little shorts off, and beat you. I could spank, " that word made me wince, " your ass until you cried."

I nodded my head. My mouth hung open but I couldn't muster up a response. I had nothing to say. I could only accept her words as the pure truth.

She giggled in my ear at my surrendering silence. Then she planted a kiss on my neck. I shivered and moaned at the same time. Her soft lips touched the veins. I felt her tongue press against me for a moment. Her hands slid up my side and stopped around my shoulders. Her thumbs began to lightly push into my skin.

The water kept me clean but I knew my cock was oozing pre-cum. I could feel a tingly vibrating feeling pulsing throughout my dick. I could explode at any moment and taint this natural pool.

"Knowing all that...if I told you...to get out right now...and to present your ass to me...would you?"

The words came out slowly. Taunting me. The challenge lingered in the air for a few moments. I felt dizzy and it took me a few seconds to comprehend her words.

Suddenly, the paralysis I had found myself in began to disappear. I never made the decision in my head but I began to move. I placed my hands on the stone in front of me and pushed myself out of the water. She gently let go of me, allowing me to continue. Without a single thought in my head, I began to crawl to the towel. I didn't stand. I just moved forward on my hands and knees until I found myself on the beach towel. I was still dripping water but I barely noticed. I put my head downwards so that my forehead touched the ground. I reached back and pulled down my shorts. Then spread my knees outwards and arched my back. Exposing my bare ass to her. The raw air nipped for a few moments at my butt but I quickly got used to it. My eyes were wide open throughout all of this. I tried to remain as still as possible.

She began laughing. Borderline cackling at me but I made no movement. I felt powerless in her presence. She hadn't explicitly told me to do it but I knew this was the right action.

Even the small part of my mind that objected to this humiliating display knew this was still the smart decision. I could have said no. I could have said that I would fight her off. But that would be a lie. She would have overpowered me. She was right. She could handle me easily. I could expend all my energy and try to fight back but no matter what, I'd end up here. Like this. I think she would have enjoyed it if I fought back. But I think she enjoyed this even more. A complete and utter surrender.

Her giggling continued. I heard the water rush off of her body as she got out. I could imagine her stance. Her legs spread out, hands folded over her breasts, and her small lips parted wide in a smile. Her eyes stared at my round ass cheeks. Presented to her and only her.

She continued her movement behind me. I slowly breathed in and out attempting to calm myself. Then her hands touched me. Goosebumps ripped across my skin. She caressed my butt and used her index and middle finger to walk across the skin. I began to shake with anticipation. Both hands grabbed their own ass cheek and then squeezed. I let out a soft moan as she gripped the skin. Then she let go and watched as the skin filled back in. A momentary reddening of my butt before returning back to its natural white. She wanted to make it a bit more permanent. Then I felt a finger begin at my tailbone and trail downwards. Across my hole, past my taint, and onto my tight ballsack. It was filled with cum and desperate it empty itself.

She lightly touched it and then gave it a soft squeeze. Then touched my hard shaft. Pulling it back a bit so that the head of my cock aimed straight at the ground. Then she fully gripped it and gently tugged it down. I started to moan uncontrollably and contemplated telling her how badly I wanted to cum. But I held my tongue as she soon let go of it.

In an instant, her hand cracked down across my right butt cheek. I attempted to keep my mouth shut and only let out a grunt. But then another crashed down. And then another. She began to switch back and forth. Raising her hand and then slamming it downwards. Shocks of pain spread across my body. Then, I heard her move. Soon enough another spank hit me. This time from a different angle. She seemed to be breathing a bit heavier as well but it was definitely not a tired breath. I could sense that every spank I received gave her equal pleasure to my pain. My cock remained terribly hard and continued to pulse. I would involuntarily flex and shake it between spanks.

The realization that the amount of pain I was feeling was the amount of pleasure she was receiving was big. One to one, so that it only made sense that as she continued, it only became more painful. Each spank was delivered better. More efficient. A better landing. Sometimes her fingers were spread out. Sometimes not at all. Sometimes her hand concave and then sometimes flat. But each one was devastating.

Soon the pain became untenable. I began to cry out. Louder and louder. The waterfall overpowered my cries. It hadn't been that long but I already wanted to begin begging. To plead for her to stop hitting me. Tears began to rush out. It felt like spikes in my eyes as the tears flowed uncontrollably. My entire body shook as I wailed. But she didn't stop. My ass became red and bruised. Blisters would form soon.

She grabbed my hair as she spanked and pulled me back a bit. I could barely see her through my blurry teared vision. Yet, I could tell she was grinning. She was loving every moment of this. My cries of pain filled her with pleasure and joy.

"It hurts..." I weakly let out.

"I know." She flatly responded, "Your ass is as red as a fresh tomato. I love it. I fucking-" another spank landed, "-love it!"

The tears dripped from my face.

She continued on for what seemed like an eternity. But most likely was just a few short minutes. I imagined her own hand was beginning to get tired. But probably not. I was uncontrollably shaking and sobbing. My hiccups would be interrupted by another brutal strike.

Then, she stopped. Her hands gently touched my ass. There were places that even when gently touched were like the sting of a hornet. She seemed to be admiring her work. Impressed at what she had bestowed upon me.

"I think. I think I'm done. You're lucky you're not working right now. You can lay in bed all day while this heals." She chuckled a bit.

My shaking and sobbing began to tame a bit. But I didn't stop. I couldn't stop. It hurt too much.

She then took her hands off me and with that, I collapsed. My knees gave out and I just laid there. Sprawled across the ground. Shaking uncontrollably before cowering into a ball. My hands grabbed at my knees and shins and pulled in. With my body now turned a bit, I was able to look at her. She stood up and looked at me with lust in her eyes. I could tell that she wanted to go further.

Then she bent down and asked, "Do you want me?"

I slowly nodded my head.

"Good. Because I want you. I want you to belong to me." She placed her hand on my legs.

"But," she continued, "do you understand that this is how it will always be if that happens? I will treat you however I want. What you're experiencing right now, that pain and fear. It won't be the last time if you give yourself to me. Is that something you can handle?" She smiled but looked at me seriously. It was a real question.

The pain was still surging. It was like a metronome in how it pulsed. I struggled to even comprehend how just a few rounds of spanking had led to this.

After a few moments, I nodded my head.

"Say it." She commanded.

"Yes....Yes....Yes yes yes yes," I choked through my words initially but then began repeating myself.

She beamed at me with pure delight and mischief. She came down further and grabbed my face. I let go of my legs and began to open my beaten body back up. She planted a kiss on my tear-stained cheek. And then, she placed one on my trembling lips. She pushed into me and they trembled no more. Her hand began to caress my face. Sliding along my cheek before her nails scratched the side of my head. Her tongue poked into my lip and I opened up for her. She delicately began to explore my mouth. I struggled for air and would regularly suck in through my nose. I hoped that she would never stop.

But eventually, she did. She pulled back and I took deep breaths. I looked at her with love in my eyes. I wanted more. She bit down on her lip as she looked back at me. I knew I looked so incredibly pathetic. Fully naked, shorts at my ankles, and red bloodshot eyes that matched my behind. But the way she looked at me, I knew it didn't matter. This is exactly what she wanted. And as such, it's what I wanted.

Then, she got back down and pulled my shorts completely off. Then spread my legs and had me lay flat on my back. Splayed across the towel. My ass burned but I tried my best to ignore it. My cock stood at full attention. Hard with popping veins and precum that streamed down the sides. She then put one leg on both sides of me and began to squat down. Her fingers then pulled at her thong. Sliding it away to reveal soaked lips that I had only ever seen in porn. She lowered herself further. Her glutes and hamstrings tightened as she got closer to my cock. She stopped right as they made first contact. Just another millimeter and I would be inside her. I shook and trembled but remained still. I wanted so badly to push upwards a bit.

She moved back and forth. Playing with my enraged dick. Her strong legs held that position in an endless tease. But finally, she descended further and allowed me to enter her. It had taken so long for the head of my cock to finally enter her but only a moment for her to devour the rest. In a moment, my cock disappeared from view.

Her pussy tightened around me. Her bare ass touched my thighs. Her legs were firmly planted in the ground. She lingered there for a moment and we moaned together. Then she slowly rose again until only the head was inside. My cock was coated in a sheen of wetness. Then she dropped back down quickly. Her boobs performed a small bounce as her bra struggled to contain them. Her abs tightened as she began to go up and down. Her squat depth was immaculate as she easily kept her stability. Her hands reached forward onto my chest allowing her to stabilize further. She switched to standing on her knees instead of her legs. She got closer to my face and arched her back and then began to quickly move up and down. I could see the sides of her large ass shaking, moving constantly as she rode me. Slapping my thighs in a perfect consistent rhythm. She reached for my throat. Her thumb pressed on the right side and her fingers pressed the left. She began to squeeze, choking off my supply of air. I gasped and began to choke. I struggled to moan but somehow continued to continuously let them out. I reached my hands forward and softly began to touch her abs. They were flexing constantly and felt so firm.

I feared touching her further but I couldn't stop myself. I wrapped my fingers around her hips. I wasn't using any strength, just holding onto her as she used me.

Her arm was fully extended and holding my head to the ground. I was struggling for air and I could feel my face turning red. Not just that, but I felt she was going to bruise my neck now. Another mark on my body was left by her.

I couldn't believe I was having sex. The way her back arched. The look she would occasionally give me. The look that said I was hers to use. It's like she didn't even care if I was having a good time and somehow that made me feel even better. It was indescribable bliss. Constant waves of pleasure cascaded over me. Her pussy regularly tightened and gripped at my member. She would pull out and the air felt cold and dry on my penis. But then, her hips would flick, and suddenly an ocean of warmth and comfort surrounded it. Her pussy was a heavenly sauna and I continued to choke out moans.

Finally, her fingers let go of my throat. I missed the pressure immediately but had no real time to think further about it. Looking down, I saw a creamy mixture of juices coating my shaft. She would then slide back down and spread it around more. It entangled itself onto my pubic hair. I loved hearing her grunt as she rode me. But I also felt a bit bad. I was just laying here doing nothing while she did all the work. Though, I'm not so sure if I could please her If I was doing it.

I wasn't sure how much longer I could go. I had always feared that my constant masturbation would make me one day unable to cum. That I might lose my virginity but find my dick wasn't working. Now, I was sure that at any moment, I would release everything I had into her.

After she let go of my throat, she explored my body. She'd pull at my nipples and then suddenly spam my face. Switching from her palm to her backhand. The sting of every hit felt good. The pain was delicious and I gratefully took it all. She had turned me into a masochist. Or I had always been one. Even my ass which was still in scorching pain, and made worse by her weight on top of me, now seemed to be twisting and morphing into heavenly pleasure. Occasionally, we would make eye contact and I swore I was falling in love.

"I-I'm gonna cum." I choked out to her.

She nodded her head and grunted back at me. She stopped for a quick moment to tear off her sports bra and finally reveal her breasts to me. She grabbed my hands and forcibly pushed them onto her boobs. She raised her own hands after that, straight upwards, and then bent her elbows to grab at her hair. I squeezed and held onto them for dear life. Her areolas were wide in diameter and at the center, her puffy large nipples.

Her hips continued to flick back and forth making her ass bounce up and down on my dick. I was beginning to shake uncontrollably and cry out. I was whispering, "fuck fuck fuck," and squeezed her tighter. I thought if I let go, I might just die in a moment. Then, my cock began to pulse uncontrollably. My balls tightened and cum began to rush out. She continued despite this. I grunted and moaned and cried and gasped for air. There was no letting up from her. I felt my cum pour and shoot deep inside her.

For her, it didn't matter that I was spilling everything I had into her. I was arching my back and writhing on the ground. My toes flexed and pointed outwards while my legs spasmed. I was spluttering nothingness. I couldn't form real words. Her pussy responded by tightening around my pulsing cock. I looked at my cock, watching it continuously disappear and reappear. Thick white cum slowly slid down my shaft. Trickling out of her. Then running down my balls, across my ass, and finally falling onto the towel.

"Stupid slut," she grunted.

The horniness was pouring out of my soul but she was unrelenting. I could feel my cock weaken. I wasn't sure if I could continue but that didn't seem to matter to her. It seemed like she knew she could force me to go on. Her pussy forcibly yanked on my cock.

My own throbbing horniness was somewhat gone. My mind felt a bit cleansed of the horrific lust and desire. But, that would only last a moment. Her continuous movement had made my cock grow back in size.

Then, she pulled herself off me. I saw a thick glob of my cum rest at her entrance before little long extended drips hit the ground. My mouth was wide open as I took big large breaths. I stared at her massive impressive sexy body. She pulled down her thong and flung it at her back. Her pussy looked red and beaten. A small black blush lay right above it. It was stunning.

Then, she bent down and grabbed my legs. The way she was handling me continued to make me feel like an object for her to use. She pushed them upwards until they were about to be over my head. My back arched to even maintain the position.

"Hold your fucking legs," I was quick to follow her frightening commands.

I held them as best as I could. Trying to keep myself from unraveling out of this uncomfortable position. My back twisted so that my butt was just slightly off the ground and my legs were pointing towards the sky. I felt the cum on my body begin to run down, following the path of gravity. She stood right in front of me. Fully nude like a Greek statue. Perfectly crafted. She then grabbed my semi-erect cock and began to aggressively jerk me off before taking a step forward.

She pulled my cock so that it no longer was aligned with my legs and instead was pointing towards her. Then contorted me a bit so that my dick faced her cum-covered pussy. And then she thrusted onto it.

Entering back into her was amazing. I had somehow already forgotten what it was like and I cried out. My back was hurting and I wasn't sure if I could really maintain stretching like this. But lust flooded back into my brain. My cock became fully erect as she began to pound me. Her body was like a jackhammer.

She fucked me. She fucked me as my body ached. I shook and trembled. My muscles were barely able to hold on. But she held me in place as well and there was nowhere for me to go. Even if I was to fully let go of my legs, I think she would have held me in place.

I could feel my balls tighten once again. The pulses came back and were becoming consistent again. I was going to cum soon. But, she was now grunting faster and faster as well. Her breaths heightened.

"Fucking slut," She muttered. She began to call me all sorts of degrading names.

A stupid slut. A dumb whore. Little fucktoy. Every time she thrust my cock into her, another name passed from her lips. She was biting down on her teeth, only stopping to call me another insult. A never-ending synonym of stupid or dumb that was then paired with slut and whore.

"You belong to me," she grunted out.

My own climax was getting closer and closer.

Her never-ending stream of degrading words pillaged my brain. Soon, I was whispering and crying out, reusing the terms she had just called me.

"I'm your stupid whore," I choked out," I'm a dumb slut!"

"Who do you belong to?" Her husky voice replied.

"You, you you you! Please keep fucking me, please fuck me fuck me fuck me," I begged.

"Fuckkk, I'm gonna cum," She said while looking me in the eyes.

"Use me, I love being used!" I yelled.

Within a few moments of that, her pussy tightened like never before. Wringing my cock out in a way that I immediately began to cum myself. I could feel her own pulsing and it started to synchronize with mine. Her muscles flexed and shifted as the orgasm spread across her body. She began to moan loudly and bite down on her lip. She drove herself back down onto me one last time. All of her weight came down on me and crushed my body to the ground. Cum spilled out once again. She held me in place for a few moments. I was in terrible pain and my cock was still pulsing. Though, it felt like it was releasing nothing.