All Comments on 'My Son and His Best Friend Ch. 01'

by alfredo_baby

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Adbo2019Adbo2019about 3 years ago

Please continue with the story as soon as possible

Hank60Hank60about 3 years ago

Nice! Such a turn-on that Lou has this buried need for her young guys...and they are beyond being able to help themselves. Looing forward to the next installment.

clive2007clive2007about 3 years ago

Quite good. Well written. Keep going.

syd_v63syd_v63about 3 years ago

Stopping at a critical moment in the story may seem tantalizing but it’s not. It takes a story that could be a solid four or a five and makes it at best a three. It becomes a waste of time for the reader, essentially if the author is prolific, producing reams of material on a regular basis. Since this is your first story and you haven’t developed a fan base, it’s a poor move and makes you look like a rookie. Too many wannabe authors start and never finish their work here, simply because time and life get in the way of what in effect is a hobby. Other than that, this story has potential, you’ve developed a marginally decent backstory, with reasonably good character development, and critical to any taboo storyline is the suspension of disbelief, which you’ve managed to address quite well. How you progress from here remains to be seen. My fear is this will be another in a series of One Shot Wonders that starts we’ll be goes nowhere. I sincerely hope you prove me wrong.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 3 years ago

Good start, good foundation to work on, plenty of potential here, the next chapter could be telling.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

HDblackheartHDblackheartabout 3 years ago

Okay good start but where is the rest 3 stars for now

alfredo_babyalfredo_babyabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hello everyone! I just wanted to thank you all for the feedback and the support. Since this is my first series, I was nervous and excited to become not just a reader, but also a writer. I promise there are more chapters to come, and I sincerely hope you enjoy them.

GlenforfunGlenforfunabout 3 years ago

Looking forward to the part 2

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 3 years ago

Good scene setting first chapter.

Obviously the title gives a good indication of where this is going, but will Jess appear somewhere in a sexual context??

I’m now off to read the later chapters.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 3 years ago

Great set up. Not a ton of action but a lot to build on for future chapters. 5*s

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Great start well written very readable and entertaining. Looking forward to many more episodes. I enjoy erotism from the ladies point of view (written by a lady writer). Just found this offering as I'm all caught up on all the authors on my follow list! If the next 3 chapters (currently published) are as good as the first you go on my follow list also. Let you know in a future comment. No pressure! Always looking for good new writers with fresh fantasies to share. This first chapter reads like you may have dabbled at some type of prose before?

Later, on to chapter 2

Cheers

SAGE

Enigma255Enigma255about 3 years ago

Thanks for not taking my feedback as criticism. As I said, I am enjoying your work and look forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous