My Son and His Best Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
My son's best friend gets braver.
2.3k words
4.44
40.7k
44

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't see the boys the next morning which I was grateful for. Shame weighed on me for my behavior last night. A good mother wouldn't have done that. But would they have listened if they hadn't wanted to? I shut the thought down. Of course they didn't want to. And men liked boobs. Mine just happened to be there. I made it through most of the day despite the memory playing on a loop. My face heated and I set it in my hands. It was close to dinnertime when my phone rang.

"I need a male prostitute." I groaned, seeing it was Jess.

"I have the next best thing. See you in five."

Almost exactly five minutes later, Jess arrived with another box. Mark and Luke had left before I'd gotten up, so it was just Jess and I.

"Here you go!" I took the package hesitantly.

"Your gifts are always more trouble than they're worth."

"Oh hush up and open it." She plopped down on the couch and I sat next to her. Inside the box was...a dildo.

"Jess. What is this?"

"Uhm, a fake penis obviously. Here I'll show you how it works. You flip this to make it vibrate, and this part goes right on your clit." She showed me and I swallowed.

"How the hell is this supposed to make me feel good?"

"Like this." She pressed it to my nipple and I jumped.

"Jess!" I protested, but she pouted at me.

"Just try it?" I shook my head in disbelief.

"Fine." Jess returned it to my nipple. Even through my bra I could feel it. It was obscenely big and purple. But, it felt good. She switched it to my other nipple.

"See? Feels nice." I nodded in agreement, biting my lip. I felt the heat return, pooling between my legs. Jess shut it off. "Okay, so now you can go in the bathroom and try it out." I gaped at her.

"Right now?"

"Yes, now. If you don't like it, I'm keeping it. Oh, here's the lube." I couldn't believe her. Yes I could. That was Jess. I snatched both the toy and the lube and marched to the bathroom. If I don't like it she would take it. All I had to do was make sure I didn't like it. I took off my pj pants and panties and stared at it for a moment, intimidated. How do I do this? I settled for standing since it would be the most uncomfortable and hopefully the worst. The lube was cold as I spread it across my labia. Stubble had begun to grow since I last shaved. I added some lube to the toy, then set it to vibrate. Here goes nothing. First contact was so intense I squealed. I thought I heard Jess laugh. Trying again, I pressed a little more firmly. Oh fuck. It took me two minutes to cum the first time. At some point I got over the embarrassment and started chasing down the pleasure. I began working the toy inside of me and it felt so good. I leaned forward over the sink for support, my arm twisted between my legs to thrust it inside. I lifted my ass for better reach, and the new angle made me moan. I shoved the toy in and out of my now sopping pussy, chasing my orgasm.

"Oh god, oh god, oh fUCK!" I hit my g-spot and whimpered, focusing the toy on that one spot. "AH, ahn, mnnf, fucking mmnn!" I was so close. Sweat dripped down the backs of my knees, my own juices smearing between my thighs. The sound of my moans and the sucking sounds of my pussy echoed in the bathroom. Someone started banging on the bathroom door, startling me out of my trance.

"Lou, I'm glad you're having fun, but Mark and Luke are back. You need to get dressed!" I panicked and pulled my pants and panties up in a rush, leaving the toy inside. Luckily I had turned it off. I flung open the bathroom door just as I heard the front door shut. "You're a little flushed, but other than that you look good." She glanced behind me. "Where's the lube?"

"Under the sink."

"The toy?" I gulped. Jess' eyes widened. "Lou."

"I panicked." I breathed.

"What are you two whispering about?" We both jumped as Luke appeared, currently holding Chinese takeout.

"Nothing." We said at the same time, then shot each other nervous glances.

"You have 'guilty' written all over you." Luke chuckled. "We got takeout if you want some. Figured Chinese and a movie as an apology for yesterday would be in order." Jess shot me a questioning look, but I ignored it.

"Yes, please. Thank you." I wasn't sure why I was acting so demure. Maybe it was the dildo in my vagina. Luke pinned me with a heated stare, but the spell was broken when Mark peeked around the corner.

"It's getting cold. We got some for you, too, Aunt Jess." I used the interruption to slip past both boys to get a container. My legs wobbled a bit, and my body was tense with pent up arousal. When I reached for a pair of chopsticks, I realized my nipples were poking through the pj shirt I had been wearing. Fuck. There should be a blanket on the couch. The four of us decided on a horror film, settling in. I tried to sit next to Jess, but Luke plopped down before I could. That meant I had to sit between him and Mark.

"You're not gonna hog the blanket are you?" Luke raised an eyebrow as I tried to wrap myself in it.

"Oh, of course not. Here, hun." I winced, hating my motherly behavior at that moment.

"Don't forget there's more people here than Luke, ma." Mark chided, grabbing the other side of the blanket.

"You want in, Jess?" Luke shot her way, lifting his side of the blanket.

"No, I'm good. I don't want to get overheated." I sent her a pleading look that went right over her head. Jess reached for the remote. "Everyone ready?" We all gave collective yeahs and Jess hit play. I couldn't sit still. The toy was beginning to get uncomfortable as the lube started to dry. I tried to be subtle, but not too far into the movie, Mark leaned and whispered into my ear.

"Are you okay?" I nodded, but couldn't help wriggling again in an attempt to get comfortable. Luke shot me a confused glance.

"Do you have to pee?" He whispered. I shook my head, painfully aware that both boys were leaning towards me now.

"Why the hell are you so squirmy then?" Mark breathed, the words tickling my ear. I felt a flash of heat spark between my legs. Not again. I tried to subtly reach between my legs and shift the toy. I waited for both boys to go back to watching the movie, then slipped a hand beneath my clothes. The toy was sticking out slightly, so I grasped it and tried to pull. My finger hit a button and the toy came to life. It was pure coincidence a scary part made Jess squeal the same time I jumped. The boys laughed, making fun of us for not seeing it coming, but all I could focus on was the now moving toy between my legs. I tried to be still. It wasn't vibrating, but the head was moving inside of me.

"Hey, Lou? It's not so scary anymore so could you please chill with the death grip?" I gasped as I realized I was squeezing Luke's thigh.

"I-I'm sorry." I whispered, putting my hands in my lap. I could only take about five more minutes of the toy before I felt the familiar build of an orgasm. I whimpered softly, trying to shift once again.

"Seriously, ma. Chill with the moving around." Mark complained. My breathing quickened and I hoped they would attribute it to fear. I glanced at Jess in hopes of getting her attention only to sag in defeat. She had fallen asleep. I shook involuntarily, all of my effort going towards keeping still. I nearly shot to my feet when I felt a hand on my thigh. It was Luke. I glanced at him from the side, but he wasn't looking at me. I placed a hand on his, trying to push it away, but he only gripped my thigh tighter. What was he doing? His fingers slipped lower, creeping towards my inner thigh. I squeezed his hand harder, trying to stop his descent. My eyes widened in real fear as his pinky brushed between my legs. What the hell was he doing? Mark was right there. I was his best friend's mother. Sometimes I even considered Luke as a second son. Why-

"Mmf." Luke's fingers brushed against the toy through my thin pj pants, sending a wave of pleasure through me. I saw his eyebrows raise, but his gaze was still on the screen. Mark didn't seem to notice what was happening, so once again I tried to peel Luke's hand away from between my legs. Under the blanket, he pressed more firmly and I had to bite my lip to keep from making a sound. Just when I was going to say something to him, his hand disappeared. I let out a breath of relief.

"Hey," I jumped as Mark spoke up. "I gotta pee, can you pause for me, man?"

"Sure thing." Luke leaned over Jess to grab the remote and hit pause. He waited for Mark to leave, then reached around to pull me closer to him. "What the hell are you thinking, Lou?" He groaned into my ear. I couldn't help the shiver that ran through me.

"I panicked." He blinked, then laughed softly.

"That's what you were whispering about. Why'd you turn it on?"

"I was trying to make it less uncomfortable." I covered my face with my hands, completely mortified. Luke didn't say anything for a moment and then I felt his hand return. "What are you doing?" I whisper screamed. His eyes were half lidded, his arousal apparent.

"Helping." This time, his fingers dipped inside my clothes and he gripped the base of the toy. I stared at him, my eyes wide as I silently pleaded with him to stop. He pulled the toy out a couple inches, my teeth pressed to my lower lip to keep quiet. Just when I thought he would pull it out, he shoved it back inside. I let out a puff of air, my fingers clenched onto the seat cushion. I should make him stop. I need to make him stop... My knees parted shamefully as Luke sped up the thrusting. Maybe it was because I had been so close before. Maybe it was because I was on the edge now. Maybe it was because I was a pervert. It just felt so good. I could hear myself now, the wet sloshing as the toy slid in and out. I had turned my head into Luke's shoulder to muffle the sounds slipping from my mouth. I was so close. My butt raised off the couch to meet Luke's hand, my hips thrusting in time to his movements. And then he stopped. I let out a frustrated exhale and glared at him. He laughed softly, then jerked his chin to the stairs. I turned to see Mark making his way down. Shit. What was I doing? I needed to get a hold of myself. This was my son's best friend. I tried to stand and excuse myself, but my legs gave out and I ended up in Luke's lap. The toy pressed deeper, the little rabbit firm against my now swollen clit. It didn't help that I could feel Luke's hardness against my butt.

"Since when did we sit on each other's laps?" Mark questioned, his brows furrowed. I opened my mouth to defend myself but Luke beat me to it.

"Since we need to make room for your giant self. Your mom said she felt cramped, hence the wriggling." I shot Luke a glare that was lost on him. Whether it was pure luck or lack of observation, Mark shrugged and leaned across us for the remote. My face heated as his arm brushed across my hardened nipples, but he simply hit play and resumed watching. Luke slipped his hand between my legs once again. I pinched his thigh in protest, but he ignored me. His fingers twisted the toy inside, then pressed a button. I didn't know if he was timing his torture, but I squeaked just as the killer jumped into frame. Mark chuckled at me, his eyes on the screen. I couldn't help but shake as the now vibrating toy plunged deeper as he pressed against it.

"Come on, ma, it's not that scary. You're shaking the whole couch." I swallowed, my thighs clenching. I couldn't take this teasing much longer. The orgasm was building quickly, and I could feel my juices dripping between my ass. I prayed there was another scary part as I turned my head into Luke's neck and bit down to muffle my moans. He flinched, but as the orgasm rolled through me and my legs shook, he didn't say anything. Carefully, he turned the toy off and stroked my now throbbing clit. My brain was foggy with post orgasm bliss. I felt his dick twitch against my butt and couldn't stop myself from grinding on it. It wasn't enough. My pussy was still on fire, begging for something else. Something more. It pulsed around the toy as I panted softly against Luke's neck. I need to get up, my brain rationalized. But my body ground against him once more. Luke slipped his hand from inside my pants to my hip and squeezed.

"We need to stop." He whispered, his voice strained. I blinked rapidly, clearing the arousal from the forefront of my brain. What the fuck was wrong with me? I stood, using every ounce of strength to keep my legs straight.

"I'm not feeling well. I'm going to head to bed. Goodnight, boys."

"'Night, ma."

"'Night, Lou." I glanced at Luke, then fled to my room.