My Son and His Best Friend Ch. 03

Story Info
My son and his friend interrupt my online date.
3.3k words
4.36
32.5k
37

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up first the next morning and got to work on breakfast. I couldn't keep still. I didn't do anything after the movie. I had simply taken the toy out and, rather than throw it out like I had planned, I cleaned it and put it in my underwear drawer. Which meant I was still humming in excess nervous energy. I texted Jess to see if she was alright. I felt bad for leaving her there on the couch, but she had said the boys woke her up and sent her home after the movie. I let her know the toy had only made things worse. She sent me a link and I rolled my eyes. I couldn't hook up with a stranger. Could I? I was mulling the idea over as a hand snaked around my waist from behind.

"You're going to burn the pancakes." Luke mumbled into my neck, his other hand taking the spatula from me.

"Don't scare me like that." I shook off his hold. "And don't cling to me so much." I wasn't sure if I was upset with him or just sexually frustrated, but he didn't seem to care about my prickly attitude. He bumped me to the side with his hip and took up position in front of the stove.

"Yeah, yeah. Bring me a plate, please." I hesitated, then obeyed. He moved the pancakes from the pan to the plate I held out, then poured some more batter into the pan. I wasn't sure if I should bring up last night. As soon as I tried to talk about it, Mark walked in. Unlike Luke, he was shirtless. I felt my gaze lingering far too long on his muscular torso. Both of them were wearing thin flannel pajama pants and if I looked hard enough, which I didn't, I could catch a glimpse of something between their legs. But I didn't look. I really didn't. As Luke made the pancakes, Mark grabbed the fruit I had cut up from the fridge. I decided to set the table.

"So what are you doing today?" Mark asked nonchalantly. I shrugged, setting down three plates and the silverware.

"I was thinking of going somewhere with Jess." Not a total lie. She would go with me to meet the guy, even if she didn't stay. Mark frowned.

"Is it another date? Because last time you ended up sloshed with an asshole's hand up your dress." I flushed, embarrassed at the memory.

"Yes it's another date, but it won't be like that this time." I wasn't sure who I was convincing.

"Yeah, this time it's going to be a random hookup." Luke scoffed, adding another pancake to the stack. Silence filled the kitchen as I stared at Luke's back, wondering how he knew. I saw his shoulders tense, then he swung around. "Are you serious? Don't tell me that's what you're doing." I swallowed, frozen, my eyes shifting back and forth between both of their shocked stares.

"That's just how modern dating is now, I guess. I mean Tindr seems decent enough." Mark's frown deepened and Luke's mouth tightened into a thin line. Frustration welled up inside me. "What do you expect? I'm not 25 and surrounded by college girls who throw themselves at me. That's you. Don't judge me for trying to satisfy my needs for once." My hands came up to rest on my hips. "I haven't dated anyone since you were born, Mark. And it's about time I do before I do something stupid." I knew they understood the meaning behind those words. Both of them had experienced my years of pent up sexual frustration the past few days and it was time I sorted myself out before it went too far. "Now hush up, sit down, and enjoy your breakfast." I took a seat at the head of the table, filling my plate with fruit as Luke brought over the pancakes. We ate in silence and I was satisfied, feeling like I'd finally gotten through to them. After we finished, the boys offered to do the dishes and I gave them each a kiss on the cheek in thanks. "I'm going over to Jess' if you need me." Mark nodded solemnly and Luke grunted in acknowledgement.

"Oh, girl, you look rough." Jess held open the front door as I walked up the steps to her home. I sighed, not sure if rough even covered it.

"I just need to get laid. No toys, no weird dates." I plopped onto her armchair, letting the exhaustion fully hit me.

"Well it's a good thing we don't slut shame in the Moore house. Hop in the shower while I get you something to wear. You're going to get fucked tonight, and I'm gonna help you find the perfect man." One hot shower later, I joined Jess in her room.

"No clothes picked out already?" I asked, an eyebrow raised in mock surprise.

"Oh, no. If you saw what I have planned you'd run away. Now come, join me." I laid beside her on the bed, seeing her phone screen lit up with half naked men.

"What is this, porn?"

"Nope. Tindr. Just trying to find you a 40 something man with a nice body. What about him?" I shook my head at the blonde middle aged man on the screen.

"He reminds me of Mr. Jackson from across the street." We both looked at one another and shivered in disgust.

"Okay, what about him?"

"It says he's 55." I laughed.

"You never know." Jess said in a sing-song voice. We swiped past a few more and then we gasped.

"Oh my." I mumbled.

"Hot damn, daddy." Jess whistled. The man was 45, jacked, and very good looking. "Whoa, what a coincidence. Check out his name." I looked. James. The same name as my ex. I had given Mark the name as his middle name as a way to give him something of his father. Now it seemed to be back in an entirely different way.

"So what now?" I asked as Jess swiped yes.

"Now we wait for him to match, which won't take long because I used a photo of my boobs as your profile." I punched her shoulder playfully.

"Jerk." But if it worked...

"While we wait, let's get you dressed." She stood and pulled a black bag from under the bed. I groaned, recognizing a familiar pattern with Jess and secret clothing bags. "Don't give me that, these are special." She pulled out a very skimpy black lingerie set. "Put it on, no complaining." I sighed and reached for the garments. As I pulled up the panties, I realized not only was it mostly string, the crotch was missing. It made me glad I had shaved myself again. The bra was the same. The tiny triangles covered my areola, but two slits left my nipples poking out through the lace.

"Jess, this might be too much."

"Nonsense. You look smoking hot." She glanced at her phone. "It says he's into daddy dom stuff. Maybe we should dress you up in cutesy clothes." I swallowed nervously. She pulled out a frilly, white, long sleeved shirt. It was buttoned up the entire front and extremely low cut. She paired it with a pleated black skirt and black thigh highs. "Don't kill me, but I'm giving you braided pigtails." As her fingers expertly moved through my hair, I wondered how she had an outfit for everything. I guess being sexually active meant being prepared. She did my makeup, and as she smeared the last of the lip-gloss, her phone chimed. "Eeee! He matched with you. Should I tell him his place?" I shook my head.

"I'd rather do mine, since it's safer. Plus I can call you and you'll be right here."

"Okay, but unless you call for help, I'm ignoring any screaming." Heat rose to my cheeks. Oh boy. This was happening. "Did you kick Mark and Luke out yet?" I shook my head.

"No, I can go do that now." Jess grabbed my arm as I turned to go tell them.

"Uh, honey, not looking like that. I'm having a hard time myself. They'll probably jump you." I blinked.

"But Mark's my son."

"He's a man, too, sweetie. And you are a sexy woman. You can't ignore the fact he's going to think the same thing if he sees you like this. Luke isn't related to you, so you can count on him thinking that way with no hesitation." I nodded. Little did she know, I understood very well.

"What do I do?"

"Just call them and tell them to make themselves scarce for the night. If not, you can come here and I will."

"Okay." I dialed Mark's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey, sweetie. I was wondering if you had plans tonight."

"No, nothing. Why?" I shot Jess a glance. She gave me two thumbs up.

"I just need the house to myself tonight." An awkward silence hung in the air over the phone.

"Why?" I frowned, knowing he was playing dumb on purpose.

"I don't need to explain myself to you, Marcus. We talked about that this morning."

"No, we talked about you hooking up with a stranger. Is that what's going on? You're going to get fucked?"

"Marcus James you watch your mouth." I growled into the phone.

"Sorry, ma. I'm not leaving just so you can get laid."

"Fine. I'll invite him to Jess' instead then."

"Wait, what?"

"Goodbye." I hung up angrily.

"Didn't go well?" Jess peeped.

"No, no it did not."

"Well I have some good news. Mr. Man says he would be more than willing to come to your, or my, place. I'll just send the address and, uh, go for a drive." I launched myself at her, holding her in a tight hug.

"Thanks, Jess." She smiled into my hair and hugged me back.

"Anything for you, Lou."

I had been pacing the entryway for about twenty minutes when I heard a knock on the door. I sent Jess a quick text to let her know he finally showed up. I peeked through the window, confirmed it was him, then opened the door. His eyes widened as he took me in. Braided pigtails, breasts straining the buttons of my shirt, and a short skirt barely long enough to reach the thigh highs. I saw him swallow.

"Wow. Uhm. Ahem. I'm James." He reached a hand out towards me. I took it, feeling shy. He was dressed in a black t-shirt and blue jeans, work boots worn and dusty. His hands felt callused, a sign of a working man.

"I'm Lou." We stared at one another for a moment, neither one of us letting go. "Would you like to come in?"

"Yes, ma'am." He smiled, excitement lighting up his blue eyes. I startled. Mark's eyes were blue. Like mine. Stop thinking about your son, my brain chastised me. I stepped back to let James inside. His presence was bigger than he was, and as I shut the door behind me, I felt small. "Any reason you dressed up like that?" James rumbled. He stood in front of me, arms crossed against his chest. I hoped I wasn't drooling.

"Your profile said you were into stuff like this." I whispered. "Normally I don't but. I just. Wanted you to like it." I looked up at him from behind my lashes. He exhaled slowly.

"Well, sugar, you definitely got my attention." He reached for me. "Come here, baby girl." Heat slithered down my spine at the pet name. Was I into this? I walked into his arms and shivered as he held me against him. He was solid muscle. "I mean no disrespect, but I'm having a hard time restraining myself. I've never done this before, but I'm assuming if you're looking for the same thing as me, I can just cut to the chase."

"Which is?" I breathed, my breasts threatening to pop off a button or two as he pulled me tighter.

"A nice, thorough fucking to get out of our system." He growled into my ear, his teeth catching my lobe. I whimpered, melting into his grasp.

"Yes."

"Daddy." I hesitated, then repeated myself.

"Yes, Daddy." James moaned, then hefted me up over his shoulder. I squealed, giggling in excitement as he made his way across the living room as though I weighed nothing.

"Bedroom." He ground out.

"Upstairs to the left." My fingers gripped the back of his t-shirt as he carried me upstairs. His hands gripped the backs of my thighs and I wished they would climb higher. Once he pushed open the bedroom door, he set me down on the floor. I gripped his arms to regain my balance. When he was sure I could stand on my own, he left me to sit on the mattress.

"Strip for me, baby doll. Nice and slow." His eyes were dark, and he kicked off his boots. My fingers trembled as they reached for the buttons. One by one, they burst apart. I hadn't even finished when he pulled me to him, his mouth latching onto my neck.

"Ohh..." I hummed, the heat of his mouth feeling wonderful against my skin.

"Did you wear this for me, baby?" He leaned back, taking in my barely hidden breasts. His fingers tweaked an exposed nipple.

"Ah!" I moaned. He didn't wait for a response. Instead, he leaned forward and pulled the sensitive tip into his mouth and suckled. Holy fuck. I keened in my throat, having forgotten how good this felt. His free hand slipped up my thigh to cup my ass. He gave it a squeeze before slapping it. "Ahn!" The flash of pain melted away into a pleasurable heat.

"Lay down for me, Lou." I obeyed, laying on my back beside him. He looked down at me, then slowly leaned in for a kiss. I melted once more into him, my mouth opening to his tongue. His fingers slipped between my legs and he easily sunk a finger up to the last knuckle. "You're soaking wet, baby." He mumbled against my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer, needing him to touch more of me. He growled against my mouth, adding another finger. I started working myself into a frenzy, my hips thrusting into his palm as he fingered me faster.

"Oh, fuck, nnn!" My back arched, an orgasm ripping through me. James chuckled, then pulled away. Before I could protest, his mouth settled between my legs. "Oh God, oh fuck." My fingers gripped his hair and I couldn't stop myself from grinding on his face. "I'm going to cum again." I gasped. To my dismay he pulled back. I couldn't stop the disappointed whimper that escaped. He tore off his shirt and undid his jeans. I felt my mouth salivate when he pulled the denim and his boxers over his hips. He wasn't small at all. I propped myself up on my elbows, then shot him a glance. He stroked himself slowly as I took him in. "Do you want me to...?" I asked dumbly. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Next time. I'm about to blow as it is." I nodded, biting my lower lip. "Condom?" I nodded again. He slipped one out and opened the wrapper, easily sliding it on. I felt like my pussy was drooling. "I want you on top, baby girl. I want to see those tits bouncing in my face when I fuck you." He laid back against the pillows, allowing me to climb on top of him. I couldn't stop myself from grinding down on his cock like a girl in heat. It felt so good to rub the hot length along my pussy. The head bumped my clit every time I rocked backwards. His hands came up to play with my breasts while I reveled in the pleasure, hefting the weight as he tugged at my nipples. One hand came down to give my ass another slap. "Kneel." I swallowed at this new tone. He seemed more demanding, more in control. I lifted myself off of him reluctantly. He used his fingers to prop himself up between my legs and I could feel his hardness poised at my entrance. My legs shook in anticipation. "I want you to beg for it, baby." I blinked, feeling a blush rise to my face.

"James..."

"You can do it, sugar. Beg for me. Tell me how much you want me." He slapped the head of his cock against my clit and I moaned. I wanted it.

"Please, Daddy."

"More." He growled, pleasure tightening his features.

"I want you to fill me up, Daddy. I need it. I need you to fuck me so bad. Please give me your big cock, Daddy." My tone was whiny with need, and I could see the effect it had on him. Both hands fixed onto my hips, slowly lowering me onto his cock. We moaned in tandem, both of us on the edge.

"I wanted to go slow, Lou, but I don't think I can."

"Don't." I huffed, too impatient to care. "Just fuck me." He clenched his jaw and exhaled, his nostrils flaring with the effort it took to restrain himself.

"Are you sure?" I nodded quickly.

"Yes, dammit." He let out a burst of laughter.

"Damn, woman. Where have you been all my life?" He lifted my hips off of him, then slammed me back down, his hips coming up to meet me. I relished in the feeling, finally filled with something other than a plastic toy. He was so hot inside, and I couldn't help myself. I started to ride him on my own, taking up a much faster pace. "Fuck, yes." He groaned, matching my thrusts with his own.

"Ohh fuck, ahn." My fingers gripped his chest for balance. "Mmmnnn, oh fuck, oh fUCK!" I felt the orgasm building, his cock almost hitting my g-spot but not quite. I twirled my hips trying to reach it, my breasts bouncing obscenely in his face. And then it happened. My phone fucking rang. I tried to ignore it. I tried to push the sound to the back of my mind, but I just couldn't. The orgasm faded and I stopped. "Sorry," I gasped. "I'm a mom. Phone calls get all of my attention." He nodded.

"I get it. I'm a dad of two." I lifted myself off him with great difficulty, reaching over him for my phone. James caught a nipple in his mouth as I answered.

"Ah-hello?" I coughed, trying to cover up the sound.

"Mom?" Oh, it was Mark.

"Yes, hun?" I tried to keep my tone even as James pulled my nipple deeper into his mouth.

"Just making sure you're not dead."

"Okay, sweetie." I pulled the phone away as I gasped, James' teeth nibbling on the tip of my breast.

"Did a guy come over?" I sighed.

"Yes, Mark."

"Oh. Is he there now?" I put a hand on James' chest, stilling him.

"Yes, Mark."

"Oh. Am I interrupting?" I felt a twinge of annoyance. He was doing this on purpose.

"No, honey, not at all." I replied sarcastically. James laughed, the deep rumble shook his chest.

"Was that him?" I rolled my eyes.

"Marcus James, how many times do I have to tell you? I'm an adult. I can do whatever, and whomever, I want. If there's nothing else, I'm hanging up." I waited, silence coming from the other end.

"I'm coming over." I froze.

"What?"

"I'm coming over. I think I have a right to meet this 'whomever' you're doing." Heat stained my cheeks.

"Don't you dare." It was a whispered threat, filled with fear more than anything.

"Bye." Mark hung up. I stared at James wide-eyed.

"Well that backfired."

"What's wrong?" He asked, sitting up.

"My son is coming over. You need to go."