My Son and His Best Friend Ch. 04

Story Info
My son and his friend make me cum.
2.8k words
4.51
32.8k
41

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shot to my feet, hurriedly buttoning my shirt. James shot to his feet, too, pulling on his clothes.

"Why is this a problem?"

"Because he's usually with his friend, and I don't need them ganging up on you." James nodded silently, buttoning his jeans. I looked down and realized I'd missed a few buttons of my own, but it was too late to fix them. I quickly took out the braids, not wanting my son to see them. A hand banged on the front door. I rushed down the stairs, took a final glance behind me to make sure James was decent, then swung the door open. "What?" I growled. Sure enough, Mark stood in the doorway with Luke in tow. Whatever he was going to say was obviously lost when he took me in. His eyes grew wide, and I heard Luke cough.

"I just-" I put up a hand to stop him.

"I don't really care, right now. Get out of my way." Mark blinked and took a step back, bumping into Luke. I turned and gave James a bright smile. "Thank you. I had fun." He smirked, then leaned down and gave me a very intense kiss that left me panting.

"Anytime, baby girl. Give me a call when you're ready." I waved, watching him retreat into his truck. I bit my lip, regretting answering the phone.

"Baby girl?" I sighed, shooting the boys a glare.

"I don't want to hear it. I was this close to finally having a moment with someone and you had to show up and ruin it!" I shut the door and shoved past them both, heading back to the house. They followed me to the kitchen.

"What do you mean close? You didn't do anything?" I turned on my heel.

"Are you kidding me? What does it matter? I'm your mother!" Mark scowled.

"Exactly! So why are you acting like a needy slut all of a sudden? Ever since Jess set you up on that date you're different." I gaped at Mark, and Luke just glanced between us both, wide eyed.

"A needy slut? Since when is holding back 25 years of pent up sexual frustration turn you into a slut? So what if I want to get laid? You can't tell me you've never had sex!" Mark opened his mouth, but I interrupted. "The summer of your second year on swim you and Alexis had sex on the pool deck. Don't fuck with me, mister." Mark's face turned a deep red and Luke slapped a hand over his mouth to hide a laugh.

"You had sex with Alexis? Bro, gross." Mark whipped around and shoved Luke.

"Back off, dude. You were gunning for her, too."

"Yeah, but I never had sex with her."

"Sure, but you did fuck Megan. And you knew we were dating. That was last month, not high school."

"So what? She obviously liked me more than you." I began to feel panic rise as their voices got louder. Mark and Luke hadn't ever fought in front of me before, and I wasn't used to this.

"Hey boys, let's calm down." I put a hand on both of their shoulders, bringing their attention back to me.

"You know," Mark scoffed. "If you didn't start acting like this, ma, Luke wouldn't have done that shit."

"Fuck off, Mark. Don't bring your mom into this." Luke took a step towards Mark.

"Why? Don't want me to tell her how sexy you think she looks in a bikini? Or how you had to jack off when you saw her in her underwear?" Luke's eyes narrowed.

"Like you didn't do the same thing." I gulped, trying to step between them.

"Guys, please, let's just take a second."

"At least I had the balls to fuck Alexis and Megan. You don't even have the courage to say anything to my mom." This wasn't going anywhere good.

"Yeah? Then why did I make her cum on the couch last night?" Luke growled, getting in Mark's face. I ended up sandwiched between the two, my hands covering my mouth in shock.

"What?" Mark's brows furrowed.

"That's right. I have bigger balls than you do, and I did something about it. Like this." Luke gripped my forearm and pulled me to him, his other hand pulling my chin up for a kiss. I let out a surprised squeak against his mouth. Mark ripped Luke off of me, then landed a punch on his jaw.

"Mark!" I reached for his arm, trying to stop him. He threw me off of him and I fell back, hitting my head on the kitchen counter.

"Shit." Both boys stopped and rushed over.

"Ma, are you okay? I'm so sorry." I groaned, seeing stars.

"Is there any blood? Mark, look for blood." I felt a sting of pain as he touched the back of my head.

"No blood."

"You guys need to calm down." I huffed, blinking away the tears that formed.

"Okay, ma."

"We will." I peered up into two sets of concerned eyes.

"Luke, that was really inappropriate." He frowned.

"I don't care if you're Mark's mom. You're a beautiful woman and I'm into you, Lou." I sighed, shaking my head, then wincing as the room spun.

"What did you mean about cumming on the couch?" Mark asked, gently rubbing the back of my head. Luke laughed softly.

"You're not going to believe me."

"Try me."

"Or don't." I peeped, my face on fire. Mark shot me a glare, then turned back to Luke.

"She had a dildo inside her." Mark's eyebrows raised as he looked at me, then back to Luke. Luke nodded. "I know, right? But you can guess who gave it to her."

"Jess." Mark groaned. I couldn't believe they were discussing this like I wasn't there.

"Yeah, so I got a little handsy and, well, she liked it. A lot." I buried my face in my hands and groaned.

"I told you to stop."

"Yeah, well, your hips said keep going." Luke stood and grabbed a pack of frozen peas from the freezer. "Here. I'm sorry for freaking you out, but I'm not sorry for kissing you." I accepted the peas and placed the bag on my head, meeting his heated stare.

"While we're at it with the confessionals," We both looked at Mark. "What the hell are you wearing, ma?" I looked down. The shirt was half open, my breasts trying to spill out from between the buttons. My miniskirt had ridden up, barely hiding the lace tucked between my legs, and the thigh highs were slightly torn from pulling them on in a rush. I let out a breath of defeated laughter.

"He said he was into it." I sighed, playing with my now loose curls. "I had braided pigtails earlier." Both boys groaned, clearly picturing it.

"Why would you-, oh wait," Luke started.

"Jess." All three of us said it at the same time. We laughed, finally calming down.

"So did you do it?" Luke asked.

"Do what?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Get laid." Mark finished.

"Almost." I relented, figuring there was no easy way to say this to two young guys who wouldn't quit pestering me.

"Almost? What does almost mean?"

"Did he stick it in?" Luke asked, and I shoved him.

"Gross, but yeah. That's all we did before someone called." I gave Mark the stink eye. It felt weird, but nice to talk to them about it. No more hiding.

"Does that mean you'll try again with him?" Mark muttered.

"Yeah, baby girl. Are you going to give him a call?" Luke drawled sarcastically, giving me a wink.

"Maybe." I shot back.

"What if you didn't have to?" Luke asked, suddenly serious. I tilted my head, confused.

"What do you mean?"

"What if I took care of you?" I froze.

"What?"

"I mean, if it gets you back to the way we were, I wouldn't mind helping either." I shot Luke a dumbfounded look. My son's best friend offered to help take care of me. What was happening?

"No." I shook my head, immediately denying the notion.

"Why? Don't think we can satisfy you like the other guy? What was his name?" Luke asked Mark.

"James." Mark said. Luke's brow raised.

"Coincidence. So wait, if he called you baby girl, what did you call him?" I stammered, unsure how to get myself out of this one.

"Yeah, why did you dress like a high school girl?" Dammit, Jess. It was a costume.

"I didn't call him anything." I stared a hole into the wall between their heads. They traded disbelieving looks.

"Yeah right, spill." Luke said. I shook my head, opening my mouth once again to deny it. "Spill, or we will tickle it out of you." I shook my head faster, dropping the bag of peas.

"Don't!" But it was too late. Two sets of hands descended upon me, tickling my ribs. I squealed and howled with laughter, kicking and shoving in an attempt to get them off. They didn't stop. I felt the familiar sensation of needing to pee and panicked. "Daddy!" I burst, finally relenting. "He wanted me to call him Daddy." I panted. In the midst of my flailing, I had ended up sprawled across their laps. They peered down at me, faces shocked.

"Damn, Lou, I didn't know you were into that." I blushed.

"I'm not. Now let me up." They released me and I tried to sit up. Unfortunately, it was all my buttons could take. They split open, some flying across the kitchen floor, and my breasts spilled out into the open. Oh fuck. The thin black straps strained against my chest, the small triangles doing nothing to hide them from the two pairs of eyes hungrily taking them in. Luke pulled me up into his lap, my back pressed to his chest.

"Damn, Lou. Your nipples are so cute." It was as if I were living in slow motion. Luke's hands slowly came up to cup the now exposed flesh, his thumbs brushing over my nipples. I swallowed.

"Luke, you need to stop." But there was no conviction in my voice, only the lingering desire left over from my not so long ago escapade. He didn't respond. Instead, he squeezed my breasts together, groaning deep in his throat. "Luke." I tried again.

"I can't." He ground out. He pinched both of my nipples, still sore from James' teeth. I arched my back and whimpered, leaning into his touch. My head fell back onto his shoulder and I winced at the newly forming bruise. Luke's breath blew hot on my neck as he kneaded my chest, his chest rising and falling as quickly as mine was. And then I remembered Mark. My head flew up and I met his gaze, seeing the arousal and confusion on his face. I moved to get out of Luke's lap, but firm hands held me to him. "I'm not letting you go this time."

"But Mark-"

"Mark can watch, join, or leave for all I care. I'm not stopping, Lou." I could have fought him. I could have screamed or begged Mark to help me. But I didn't. I let my head fall back once more and just relished in the feel of Luke's fingers traveling across my body. His lips pressed hot kisses to my neck, one hand playing with a nipple while the other made its way down my stomach beneath my miniskirt. The material was so small, nothing was hidden from Mark's view. The embarrassment turned me on, knowing he was watching. I was still having a hard time fully realizing what was happening when Luke slipped a finger inside. "Fuck." He growled. "You're soaked." I whimpered, lifting my hips to grind on his finger. I had been left high and dry once again, and I really wanted to cum. "Do you know how much I wanted to do this?" Luke rumbled, adding another finger. He stroked around until I jerked, his fingers finding my g-spot. "That stupid toy was in the way. But now it isn't." He thrust faster, grinding against that one spot. I immediately began moaning, my legs falling apart to grant him better access. It felt so fucking good, and I was approaching climax quickly. Luke was fingering me. My eyes flew open, my lips parted in pleasure. My son's childhood friend was going to make me cum. "Cum for me, Lou." He rumbled in my ear, quickening his pace. My thighs shook, sweat rolling down the backs of my knees. He slipped in a third finger and I was lost.

"AAHN!" My back arched and my legs tightened, but Luke's fingers didn't stop. "Fuck, fuck, ahhhnn!"

"Shit, Lou, you're squirting." Luke's voice came out in a rush, laced with pleased surprise. My eyes rolled back as I slowly came down, the after waves crashing over me. I could feel myself pulsing around his fingers before he slowly pulled them away. I panted heavily, my head shifting to rest against his chest. I caught a glimpse of my son, his shirt covered in dark spots. Was that me? Oh fuck, I came on my son. "So, what do you wanna do?" I blinked. Was he talking to me? But Luke wasn't looking at me, his gaze was on Mark. I saw Mark swallow.

"I want to try." What? "Can I mom?" He crawled over to us, eyes lidded. I couldn't speak, let alone think. Mark didn't wait. His head dipped down towards my chest and he pulled a nipple into his mouth. I couldn't stop my hands from cradling his head as he sucked. His eyes closed, all of his focus going to my breasts. Luke groaned.

"This is so hot." Mark pulled back, then latched onto my other nipple. I whimpered, running my fingers through his curls. Every flick of his tongue sent pleasure straight to my clit. With a newfound determination, Mark ripped the thin material on my breasts, holding both fully exposed mounds together as he smothered his face between them.

"Fuck, mom." He was breathing heavily now, an animalistic light in his eyes. Luke noticed too.

"Here," he started. He pulled me back to his chest, then reached down and grabbed my legs, spreading them apart and lifting at the same time. I squealed, my hands shooting down to cover my pussy instinctively. "Move your hands, Lou. Mark wants to see that pretty pussy." I hesitated.

"Please, mom." This was so wrong, I thought. Yet, my hands moved back to my sides, exposing myself to my son. His eyes darkened.

"Taste her, Mark." Luke mumbled. "I know I fucking want to." Before I could protest, Mark dipped his head down and ran his tongue across my labia, stopping to suck gently on my clit. I squirmed in Luke's hold, the shock of the sensation relighting the fire of arousal. My son was eating me out. My brain seemed to short circuit, leaving me with nothing but sensation. Luke went back to kissing my neck as Mark tongued my clit, sliding two fingers inside. He too, found my sweet spot quickly, and it didn't take long before I was cumming on his mouth.

"Oh God, oh fuck!" I cried. Mark glanced up at me.

"Does this feel good, mom?" I nodded, wave after wave crashing through me.

"Yes, baby, fuck." He gave me a few more nibbles, working through the climax. I was nothing but mush when he finished.

The three of us panted together on the kitchen floor, Mark's face covered in my juices, Luke's hardness pressed against my butt. I wasn't sure what to do now. I didn't have time to figure it out. Someone was knocking on the door. I used the moment to stand and rush upstairs to my room. I could hear muffled voices as I threw clothes on, settling for sweat pants and a hoodie. As I made my way down the stairs, I heard Jess.

"Mark, why is your face all wet?"

"I was eating." I flushed. Me. He was eating me. I almost slipped on the last step.

"Hey Jess!" I called. Her face lit up when she saw me.

"Hey, sweetie! I saw the mess you left in my bed. I'm here for all the details." She came and tugged me towards the door. I shot a glance over my shoulder at the boys. They were far from satisfied, hungry looks dark on their faces.

"What if we wanted to spend some time with her?" Luke called, making an attempt to deter Jess from leaving with me.

"Too bad! We need some girl time and I need all the dirty little tidbits. After tonight, she's all yours." I gulped, catching the look the two boys shared before the door shut behind me.