My Son and Wife

Story Info
A family gets closer.
7.2k words
4.67
82.3k
118
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,344 Followers

Hi. I'm Jim, and I think my wife is fucking our son.

Well, maybe not yet, but she's trying.

Yes, yes, I can hear you all out there. All those different points of view. 1. 'He's taking your place as the alpha male, and you'll be in his room soon.' 2. 'You're not enough for her, you limp wimp.' 3. 'Your wife is a sick slut.' 4.'You need to call her out and stop this.' 5. And, of course, 'you need to catch them and join them.'

So, rather than state that all those points of view are bullshit, I'll talk about what I'm seeing and experiencing.

Susan, my wife, and I live in a medium-sized city. We have two children. Jane, our oldest at twenty-four, moved out to attend college and now lives on the other side of town. Our son Bob is a senior in high school and will be attending one of the colleges here in the city. He lives with us.

Now, about that wimp in the bedroom thing. Susan is a voracious and energetic lover. My wife is tall and curvy with a full head of raven black hair and a pair of tits made for fucking. She fucks me like a nymphomaniac that just escaped from a convent. We had our room soundproofed years ago if that tells you anything. She's in her forties now and hitting her peak. We fuck all the time and all over the place. Bobs caught us a few times. No, he didn't stay and watch.

So, I noticed that Susan is wearing different and less clothing. Not crazy, but breakfast attire now has no long flannel robe. It's one of my tees, long, hangs over her perfect ass, and a thong, usually still full of our cum. Bob noticed, and now he hugs Mom more often, and she pecks him on the lips.

Bob is a great son. But he is introverted and awkward. He'd probably show up on the spectrum if we had him tested, but I don't trust that shit. I'll bet they all show up on the spectrum. It's all about money. He's never had a date. Big surprise, he's a gamer. I think Susan is aiming to change that.

Why not speak up? Because I think it's fucking exciting that they are doing this dance and think I don't know. Susan is just as good a lover, better now if that's possible. I think she is into the wicked idea of sneaky incest. I understand. I've had urges. So here I am, the perverted voyeur wondering if my son will respond and reaping the harvest of a guilty wife.

It's Monday. I wrapped up my work early. My routine is to stop by the lounge in the hotel next door. The place is dead this time of day, which is what I like after a hectic day.

My stopover also gives Susan and Bob a little time to perhaps move things along. I need to devise a strategy to keep track of the progress.

The place was practically empty. I took a booth, set up my laptop, and shopped for surveillance gear. Oh, this is going to be fun.

"I don't know why you guys don't just stay at your desk instead of killing the vibe here."

Mid-twenties. Curvy, blond, full-sleeve tattoo. Smiling. My waitress. She must be new. The usual girl is older than me and, well, used up. This was a delightful improvement. I smiled back. "You give this place more vibe than it deserves."

"Why, thank you. I think." She said, warming to my compliment.

"You're welcome...."

"Becky."

"You're welcome, Becky. I could use a Stella if you please."

As Becky walked away, I was back in college. An awkward freshman. A girl who looked a little like Becky took a liking to me and turned me from awkward to confident. After one semester, she left the school and broke all contact with me. There were rumors. Then I met Susan.

So, I had an idea. My wife is pursuing a personal agenda. I'm going to have some fun too. I haven't thought about another woman since I got married, and I'm wondering if I still have it. My wedding ring is at the jeweler getting polished, so I appear available. I'll just flirt until it looks like I could seal the deal and then back off. But I'm going to need a story.

"So, what kind of scumbag boss has his employees working during cocktail hour when they should be overtipping their waitress for amazing service?" Becky was back with my beer.

"Well, that would be me. I'm a private investigator. And you're cute and fun, but all you've done is get me a beer. Quickly, but with a bit of sass." Me smiling, using my charming 'I want to fuck you' voice.

Becky bumped her hip against my shoulder. "I'm not sassy. Teenage girls are sassy. I'm feisty."

I leaned back, put my hand to my chin, looking thoughtful. "Feisty. Yeah, I went out with a feisty girl once,"

Becky waved her finger. "You're my father's age."

I laughed. "Ouch. You lost points towards the big tip."

"Ha! If I wanted to do that, I'd be rich."

She peered at my screen filled with the Amazon page of surveillance cameras. "So, who do you work for, looking up that shit?"

"I shouldn't say. Confidentiality and all, but since you're so feisty, I can't resist."

Becky laughed. "Why can't you be my age? You're funny."

"The guys in your generation are stupid. If I was your age, I'd chase you from horizon to horizon until you agreed to a date."

Becky put her hand on my shoulder. It felt nice. "Oh, and I bet you'd make it a memorable date."

"Never on the first date. You need to let the mutual desire build."

Becky fanned herself. "Okay, enough of that, whew. So, can you give me a hint?"

"Sure, why not. You aren't going to tell anyone. I got hired by a husband who thinks his wife wants to fuck another guy."

Becky rolled her eyes. "Wow, like that never happens."

I looked up at her and smiled. "It's their son."

"Whoa! Get the fuck outa here. Really?"

"You're not grossed out?"

Becky stood up. "No, Should I be? Are you? I mean unless he's a little kid."

"He's eighteen."

Becky waved her hand. "Oh, okay. No, I'm really a do what you want kinda girl. Consenting adults and all. I guess it doesn't bother you? Hey, if you put spy cams in, you're gonna see...."

"No, doesn't bother me. I know people who have done incest, and yeah, I will see if they consummate the mother-son relationship."

Becky snorted, "consummate, too funny." as she left to take care of her other table. I ordered the gear and happily noted it was on a two-day ship.

I went home early for the next two days to put the chill on. I didn't want to let things get going before I could watch. Susan was her usual self in bed. A new thing. She wanted me to fuck her ass. That's not new. The new part was the dildo in her pussy while I fucked her ass. The girl has plans.

***

Day one of 'operation-fuck the son.' I was in my booth in the lounge, laptop open, checking the time. Bob should be walking in the door at home any minute. I made sure to remind Susan I'd be home at seven. Nice and precise. Now, let's see if I'm right.

"You spyin?" Becky, over my shoulder.

"Yup, got em all installed. Smoke detectors, every room."

"Even the bathroom?"

I laughed. "Nah, somethings you don't need to see."

Becky laughed, got me my beer. "Hey, so what's your name?"

"Jim."

Becky shifted from foot to foot, nervous. 'So, I know I'm not supposed to, but this is kinky, and I'd never tell anyone, but."

I was looking at the screen. Bob had just gotten home. "You want to watch, you devil." I looked up. Becky's face was red.

"Sorry, that was wrong. But I have no boyfriend, and all I do is work...."

"I get it, Becky. I'm single too. We're adults here. You've set the rules. So, instead of a tip, or a date, I'll let you peek."

My cock was hard. Having a stranger watch my son and wife, not knowing the truth. Becky getting wet watching my family. I'm a perv and loving it. Besides, I'm helping a horny kid get off. Public service, right? And who knows? Maybe I'll break a rule or two.

Becky, still blushing. "Thanks. I'm pitiful."

I touched her hand. "Not hardly, kiddo. I think you have a wild streak under that calm exterior."

Becky walked away, mumbling. "Oh fuck."

Why am I doing this? Sharing? I thought about it. Yeah, I like having this kid like me, being tempted. But I'm doing it for my ego. I'm clever and smart, and I want someone to know it. I'm a perv, and I want someone to watch. Maybe I'm a cuckold too? Oh, and I'm having the best time of my life.

So, if you've read any mom-son stories on here, you'll know that sometimes the son is a little dense. That's my boy. Just like me at that age. Horny and clueless. He's a handsome young man. Sometimes they're called twinks. I watched for two days as Susan touched more, wore less, kissed him closer to his mouth. The cameras were excellent, and I could zoom in. The shocked look mixed with the bulge in his pants when his braless mother hugged him in only a tank top, rubbing her body on him. I would have been fucking her on the floor. Oh wait, I do that now.

My co-conspirator kept asking, and I told her, not yet. It takes time.

Friday, I left the house early. I've been doing that since Susan likes to tease Bob over breakfast, and I like to watch it in my office in real time. She rubs on him. Kisses him lightly on the lips, bends over, showing him her panty-clad ass. The cameras and microphones are so good I can watch my son's cock get hard in his briefs. Not my thing, but still, I gotta laugh. Come on, son, make a move.

Well, today, Susan upped her game. After I left, she changed into what I call her after-sex robe. It's a silky thing with a lot of Asian symbols. It barely covers her ass. Her hair is a mess. That tells me she's been masturbating. As I watch, she's moving around the kitchen alone. She has her head cocked. It's comical. She's listening for the squeaky stair, so she'll know when Bob is coming for breakfast. I hear the squeak. Susan looks towards the doorway and loosens the belt on her robe. It's going to open as soon as she moves. I assume she's naked under it.

Bob comes in, rubbing his eyes. He's got loose PJs on. Susan has her back to him, and I watch as he stops short and stares. I snort. I can fucking see his dick growing. Oh, this will be fun.

Our son sits at the table, almost missing the chair because he won't take his eyes off his mother. Still puttering over his breakfast, Susan opens the fridge and bends down to get the milk. I hear Bob gasp. I was right. Susan has nothing under the robe, and when she bends over, Bob has a perfect view of his mother's vagina and butthole neatly framed by a fringe of black pubic hair. I'm hard. My horny wife makes a show of 'looking' for something and finally stands up. Bob is rubbing his cock through his PJ pants.

Susan turns and pretends to be surprised. "Oh, you're up early." She says. I'm laughing. He wasn't before, but he sure as shit is now, me too. And he's right on his usual time for breakfast also.

Now that knot on the robe. The knot my wife loosened as she heard our son. It's just a loose, single overhand, and it is losing the battle with my wife's incredible tits and hard round ass.

As she turns from the counter, coffee in one hand and Bob's breakfast in the other, oh my, the knot slips, the robe opens, and my son gets the full frontal of his mother, who pretends not to notice.

She bends over in front of him, her nipples hard as rocks, and I'm sure her lust scent is in the air. My son has one hand in his lap, stroking his cock under the table as he stares at his mom's naked body.

Susan stands back up and 'notices' that her robe has opened -- Oh my. This is a fucking riot.

She makes no attempt to re-tie the belt. "Oh damn, that knot came loose. I'm sorry, Bob. You had to look at your old mom's saggy body."

Bob, still staring, mumbles. "You look nice, mom, "He loads up his spoon with sugar flakes.

"Oh, that's nice, son. You think mom's okay? Even if I don't shave like the girls your age?"

While she speaks, she runs her hand over her breast, down her front, and over her pubic hair. Bob's spoon misses his mouth, and cereal is all over the place.

"Oh, my," Susan says as she goes to get a towel, and somehow, that loose robe falls off. I'm laughing like hell. This is like lousy porn, and my poor son is clueless.

Susan goes over and yanks Bob's PJ shirt off. "Let's get this off you. It's covered." That was one spoonful of cereal. Now my wife 'suddenly notices' that her eighteen-year-old son has a raging boner. She looks right at the tent in his PJ pants. "Did I cause that?"

She's naked, leaning over her son, her big tits nearly in his face. 'Did I cause that?' She's killin' me.

"Sorry, mom. Yeah, kinda."

"Well, stand up. We need to get those wet pants off you."

Poor Bob doesn't know what to do. He gets up, trying to keep his hands covering his boner. Susan ignoring his plight. "Well, get them off. I'll need to wash them."

As his mother watches, Bob slips his fingers under the waistband of his PJ pants and pushes them down, letting his hard cock free. He bends over, picks them up, and hands them to mom, who tosses them in a chair.

"Baby, you can't go to school in that condition. I feel responsible."

Bob, mumbling. "It's okay, mom. It'll go down."

Susan, the caring mom. "Well, that could take a while. I think you need to-- you know."

Bob stares at his mother. She shrugs. "Son, I know you masturbate. Everybody does. I do. It's no big deal. I'll even help a little."

Bob stares, his cock flinching so damn hard it has to hurt. "I'll go to my room," he mumbles.

Susan moves closer. "It's okay to do it here. Would you like to touch me while you do it? Since it's my fault, you got so hard?"

Bob's eyes go wide. "Really? What about dad?"

Susan takes his hand and gently places it on her nipple. "It'll be our secret. Go ahead. Mommy wants to watch."

The light finally comes on for my son. He takes his cock, which is pretty impressive, about the same size as mine, and masturbates, while caressing his mother's nipples.

"That's nice, baby. You're making mom feel good."

"You feel nice, mom. I like this."

"You can touch mommy anywhere."

Bob looks right at his mother's neatly trimmed black bush. "Anywhere?"

She takes his hand and drags it along her abdomen. "Yes, baby. You can touch mommy's pussy. It's very wet."

Bob puts his hand over his mother's pussy. "Wow, you're really wet, mom."

She runs her hand through her son's hair. "You do that to me. I love watching my son masturbate. I've already had one orgasm."

"Oh, fuck, mom. I can't hold back."

"On me, baby. Cum all over mommy."

Like a fucking firehose. I laughed as a fat rocket of cum jetted out and painted a line from Susan's navel to her chin. Bob panting and pounding his cock, shot twice more, re-covering the same area. He stepped back, still holding his cock.

"I'm so sorry, mom. I couldn't help it."

Susan ran her finger through the mess of cum that covered her. "This is just another way of showing mom how much you love her. Now run up and get ready for school."

Bob takes off, and my wife scoops up his cum and licks her fingers till she is mostly clean. As she does that, she puts a foot up on a chair and rubs her clit, coming in record time. I can see her orgasm running down the inside of her thighs.

I had to go to the men's room and watch the last bit again as I jacked a load. Fuckin hottest thing I've ever seen.

***

My ass isn't even in the booth when Becky is over me. "Well?"

I smile at her. "Bingo. She crossed the bridge."

Becky's eyes go wide. "So, tell."

"Give me your email, I'll give you the link."

"You'd do that? I could copy that and send it anywhere."

I smiled. "No, the file can't be copied, and if you try to record it with your phone, it'll be all cloudy. It's some geek thing."

Becky is shifting from foot to foot, looking around. "You sure? I know I asked, but...."

"Would you like to see?"

"I'm so fucking pitiful and sick, but yeah."

Becky, blushing hard, gave me her number and then went off to get her other tables. Business had picked up in this place. All guys. I think they're coming to see her. Tough luck, guys.

I send the link. I watch Becky as she feels her phone vibrate. She checks it, doesn't look at me, and heads for the back. I sip my beer and wait. My cock gets hard picturing this twenty-something girl rubbing her pussy while watching my wife and son masturbate. This is so much fun.

Becky was back in about twenty minutes. As she walks up, I swear I can smell her excitement.

"Was it a good one?" I ask, looking at my laptop. I glance up. Becky's eyes are bugged out.

"I can't believe you said that!"

I laugh lightly. "Come on, Becky. We're both adults. We both know why you wanted to see it. What do you think I did when I watched it?"

She waves her hands. "TMI, Jim," Laughing. Then she stops. "Hey, you don't have some sneaky thing on my phone that turns the camera on or anything?"

I look right at her. "No. That's creepy and a huge violation of trust. I'm getting paid for this, and the client knows. Well, he doesn't know about you watching. That's just the old guy helping out a horny girl."

"You make me sound pitiful."

"Not hardly, Becky. You're human, that's all."

She cocks a wry smile. "You're getting off. Knowing what this does to me."

"Maybe. If you don't mind."

Becky smiles, her shoulders drop, relaxed. "No, I don't mind. I guess we're a couple of pervs. Just keep it mental there, dad."

"So, you won't mind if I send more? If it keeps going."

Becky leaned in, her lips brushing my ear. "I'll kill you if you don't."

We laughed as she walked away.

***

It's the weekend. I made sure to be at home. I had a very good time watching my son and wife always circling each other with one eye on me. Susan knows I'm a light sleeper and she's smart enough to not take chances. Instead, she let me fuck every one of her holes. I pretended not to notice that the door was cracked open, and Bob stood in the dark of the hall, masturbating.

***

Monday at breakfast. Everybody is dressed, of course, but my son can't keep his eyes off his mother, who keeps watching me. I wanted to out them right there, but I knew I'd have more fun watching.

I'd gotten a motel room for the day. If I know my wife, she's gonna go for a while. I left, telling Susan I may be back if my meeting was canceled. You should have seen their faces. That was just a stall, so I'd have time to get to the room and set up.

Sixty-inch flat screen with my laptop hooked in, headphones on, naked. I was ready. Sent a text. The meeting is on, and then we have to tour the new plant. May be late tonight. Love you.

The cameras have microphones, good ones. Watching her read my message, smiling. As he gets up, the cameras switch. They're motion-sensitive. Up the stairs to Rob's room. He's on his bed. He changed from school clothes back into his PJs. Clever wife. If I come back, she can say he's not feeling well. He's gaming; looks up when mom opens the door. Susan smiles, she's got her robe untied, and her body is on display. Bob stops and stares. "Hi, mom. You look pretty."

Susan says, "Hey, baby. Dad's gonna be gone all day. Let's go to my room and have some fun."

'Really, mom?"

Susan drops the robe. "Really. Today you're gonna lose your virginity to your mother and more."

Bob sat there for a second. Then leaped out of bed and ran out the door. I switched to the camera in our room. Susan, standing, waiting as Bob ran in. "slow down, son. We have all day." She hands him a pill and a cup of water. "What's this, mom?" Susan smiles. "A sex pill that will keep my boy coming all day long."

I'm lying on the motel bed, naked and stroking just enough. I want to cum when my son fills his mom's pussy with his cum.

"Now, take your clothes off for mommy."

Finally getting it, Bob slides his hands up his trim abdomen, pushing his shirt. Susan rubs her nipples. "Mmmmmm, nice, baby."

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,344 Followers
12