My Son and Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob tosses the shirt aside and slides his fingers under the waistband of his PJ pants. His erection tenting the light cotton, a dark wet spot at the tip. "These too?" He asks. The young man learns fast. He's teasing his mother.

Susan's hand is now between her legs. I can faintly hear the liquid slosh of her fingers in her pussy. "Yes, baby. Show mommy your hard fucking cock.

He drops the pants, kicks them aside. "Come to mommy, my boy."

They merge. Susan angles her head, and their lips meet. My wife wastes no time. Mouth open, she wraps her arms around her son and makes out. He catches on instantly. His hands are all over his mother's body. Feeling stroking, grasping. They are both moaning. Susan disengages. She gets on the bed, shoves a pillow under her perfect ass, and spreads her legs. "Baby, I wanted the teach you how to lick a woman. I wanted to suck your cock. But you got me so horny. Come up here and put that hard cock in mommy. Fuck me, son. Fuck mommy."

Bob gets between his mother's legs. She takes his dripping cock in her hand and places him at her entrance. "Stick it in, baby."

Bob sort of falls over Susan as he moves his hips and shoves his cock into his mother's pussy. "Oh, so good," Susan says. Bob moans, "Oh, mommy. I've wanted to do this for so long." Now he's humping away. I know just how he feels. Susan has an amazing pussy.

Susan has her hand between them. She's rubbing her clit. She knows he won't last the first time, and he doesn't. "Oh, mommy, I can't help it."

Susan, rubbing hard. "Go ahead, baby. Cum in mommy."

Bob's eyes cross as he plunges in and holds. I can see his young, firm ass clenching as he pumps his cum into his mother. I blew all over my chest. Wow, that was a good one.

Bob is lying on top of his mother. There's a sheen of sweat on his back. Susan caresses him. "Keep going, baby. Keep fucking mom."

Bob props himself up, and I watch his ass move back and forth. "Oh, mom, I'm still hard." Susan rubs his back. "That's because you're young. Now give it to mom hard."

"Really?" Bob asks.

"Yes, baby. Fuck your mom as hard as you can. I want it."

Susan knows that Bob will last a while now. She wants hers, and she gets it. Bob railed her for a half hour. Susan coming and coming; both of them a sweaty mess. She showed him other positions. Bob's cock never went soft. Finally, behind his mother, his hands clamping her hips as he drove his teenage cock into his mother's vagina, he came. Gasping, groaning, his ass clenching. "Ohhhhh fukkkkkk mom."

Susan, her hands gripping the sheets in which her face is buried, moans back, "Oh yes, baby, you sure did."

Bob lay on the bed next to Susan. Her legs open. I can see Bob's cum leaking out of her. She rolls to her side and kisses him. "No regrets, son?" Bob puts his arms around her. "No, mom. But what about dad?"

Susan gets up and grabs the towel she had hung on a chair. Rubbing the sweat off her body as she spoke. "I will tell daddy, just not right now. How would you feel about having him join us?"

"Really?" He asked.

I'm thinking, is that the only answer he knows?

Susan tossed him the towel. "Yes, baby. Think about it while we shower."

Back on the bed after a fast shower. Susan back on the pillow. "Time to learn how to lick pussy, baby."

"Really?" Bob says. I roll my eyes. "But, mom, I just, you know."

Susan reclined her ass on the pillow, her pussy wide open, wet and needy. Her trimmed black bush glistened with their combined juices. "Just what, son?"

"You know, I umm...."

"Robert, you just fucked your mother. You came twice inside your mother's vagina. I think you can speak more clearly."

Bob took a deep breath. "Yes, mom, I came in you twice. Now you want me to put my mouth down there. I'll taste my cum. There. Is that better?"

Usan smiled. "Much. Yes, you will. Your father does it all the time. Women, well, the right women will love you for it; like me, it will make them want you even more. Now, would you please lick mom's pussy?"

"Yeeeessss, mother," Bob replies, mocking her. I like it, he's getting into this now. He moves between her legs and pauses. "Mom, I don't know what to do?"

Susan caresses his head. "Do you like ice cream cones, son?" "Yes." Susan gently presses the back of our son's head. "Then treat mom's pussy like an ice cream cone."

My son, the wise guy. "But mom, it looks like it melted already."

Susan laughs and smacks him lightly on the head. "Smartass. Lick mom's pussy."

If he had any second thoughts, they didn't last long. After a tentative lick, he dove in. With Susan's coaching, soon she was cumming all over his face. He pressed her legs open wider and had his hands pinching her nipples. Susan came and came.

"Inside, son. Two fingers, in deep and to the front. You'll feel the spot. Make mom squirt."

Our son is introverted, not stupid. He knew exactly where to put his fingers.

"Oh fuck, son, yes, yes, oh fuck."

Susan writhed on the bed, arching her hips to try and get more pressure on her G spot. Her hands clenched. I knew the signal.

"Pull out! Pull out!" She cried.

Bob yanked his handout like it was scalded and Susan howled as a hard jet of her orgasm shot out. Bob, to my surprise, dove in and covered her pussy with his mouth as the second eruption flew into his mouth, filling it and bursting out. He swallowed and stayed for two smaller ones until Susan gently pressed his head away. "That's it, son. Mom's done cumming for now."

Bob got off the bed, his cock hard as iron. Susan noticed. "Hmmm, I still have work to do." She lay on the bed, on her back. Her head draped over the side. "Come fuck mom's mouth, son."

Bob stepped up and gently slid his erection into his mother's mouth. It wasn't long before Susan had her hand around the base of her son's cock to keep him from choking her. Bob held her head. "Oh, fuck mom, this feels good."

Susan's other hand wrapped around our son's ass. "Oh, mom!" Bob cried out as her finger slid into her son's hole. "Ohhhh, fuuuck, mom!"

I watched his young ass clench as he orgasmed into his mother's mouth. She gulped and panted, taking every last bit. Bob backed up, covered in sweat and panting. "Wow, mom. I am so glad we did this."

So was I. I'd cum twice more watching them. I'd never done that in that short a time. They showered together. I wasn't worried. For all the off-the-hook lust of my wife, she doesn't like shower sex.

They stayed naked and made lunch. Susan asked how Bob felt and all that and my son quickly made it clear he had no problem having sex with his mother and looked forward to having sex with her at any opportunity. She explained that they had to be careful and that after she told dad Bob would have to share her with me and get used to being next to his father naked since she wants us to DP her. Bob was surprised but agreed. What choice did he have? He'll learn. Nobody says no to Susan.

They put a big beach towel on the couch and watched a movie. Then Susan switched to porn and in no time, Bob was between his mother's legs, licking her pussy. He pushed her legs back and Susan squealed. "You're licking my butt hole!" Bob looked up. "Is that okay, mom?"

"Oh, fuck yes, son. You can put your cock up mom's ass if you want."

"Really?" He replied. I swear I'm gonna smack that kid.

"Yes, baby. Go into mom's room, to my table. Get the lube and another towel, just in case."

Bob was back in seconds. While his mother gently masturbated, he lubed up his cock. When he was done, Susan rolled over on the couch, presenting her trim, round ass to her son. "Use lots, baby. Take your time."

He did. By the time Susan said, "Enough, son. Put your cock up your mother's ass." She had cum twice just from having her ass fingered. I pinched my cock to keep from cumming. Bob moved behind his mother, and I zoomed in. My son's erection filled the screen as the tip touched his mother's shiny star. I could hear her panting, "Slowly, baby. Push till you feel the head of your wonderful cock pop in, then just hold. Let mom get used to you."

"Okay, mom."

They both panted as Bob applied pressure, progressively harder until, with a collective moan, the head of my son's cock entered his mother's asshole. I came. Bob pushed slowly and soon had all his cock in.

"Oh fuck, mom. This is amazing. I thought your pussy was tight."

Susan grunts every time Bob hits her. "I love your cock up my ass, baby. Fuck me. Fuck mom's ass, baby."

Susan had one hand under her, rubbing her clit as her son filled her ass. She'd quake every few minutes and I was the trail of her cum running down her leg. I made a note to have the rugs shampooed next week.

"Mom, mom, I'm gonna cum."

Susan panted through another orgasm. "Fill mom's ass, baby."

My son rammed his hips against his mother's, gripped her hips until his nails went white and came, the hard, trim flanks of his ass flexing as he unloaded into the most forbidden place. He stopped. His cock still up his mom's butt.

"Best ever, mom."

"Me too, baby. Let mom up. We need another shower, lunch, and a nap."

By now it was afternoon. I'd had enough so I shut everything down. The system was set to record anyway and went to the office for a few hours.

***

Monday afternoon, I settle into my booth. Becky is right there.

"Something happened. I can see it on your face, Jim."

I'm grinning. "Yeah. My client left early Saturday morning to play golf. His wife had another game in mind."

Becky stood there. I waited long enough to get to uncomfortable. I touched my phone on the table. Waited. She flinched.

"Thank you," she said. Turning and leaving.

I watched Becky check her phone and head for the ladies' room. I smiled. I knew what she was going to do.

***

I went home. Everybody looked very satisfied and very tired. Susan claimed that she wasn't feeling well, so I got a raincheck on sex. I was wondering if she'd ask me to go down on her, knowing I'd be tasting my son. I did get a good night's sleep.

A text from Becky. "Oh, my fucking gawd! Thank you. Oh, and I have a big favor to ask. Check your Email.

At work Tuesday I read Becky's offer. I was comfortable with it. Yes, it was cheating, but I have an edge and I know this is a one-off so I'm sure that my wife will understand and find the whole kinky thing hot.

Tuesday afternoon. I stood in the hall, held my phone, and took a selfie, the numbered door in the background. Her rules. I heard the lock on the door click. Becky opened the door. Loose shorts and a tank top. Her nipples hard. Biting her lip. "You okay with this?"

I stepped in. "Sure. I'll tell you; I've done weirder stuff."

She exhaled loudly, "Okay, thanks. Give me three minutes."

Becky walked down the hall, went into the bedroom, and shut the door. I looked around the kitchen, pictures of her, and her brother. One picture of Becky, her brother, and their mom. I looked closely and touched the picture. My phone vibrated. "Ready."

The blinds were already down. I took off my clothes, shut off the lights, and felt my way down the hall. My cock was rigid. I wanted to laugh. Needy girl. Won't do an older guy, but she's desperate. Hey, a hit's a hit, right?

Her offer was one-sided. She wanted me to lick her pussy, make her cum till she touched my head to stop. Me being naked wasn't mentioned, but I can't lick pussy in clothes.

I opened the door, slipped in, and closed it. That stuff about how your remaining senses are heightened when one is compromised is true. The scent of her excitement drifted in the air. I heard her move on the bed. The room was beyond dark. I shuffled my feet till I nudged the side of the bed. Becky moved again, the smooth sound of cotton and a foot reaching, touching me.

I'm standing naked in a pitch-dark bedroom, holding a girl's foot. I was beyond excited. She sighed as I slipped my mouth over her toe, licking it. Her body quivered. I kissed down her foot, over her ankle. I could hear her breathing now. The room felt warmer. As I kissed her leg, I ran my hand over her knee and halfway up her thigh, teasing. Becky gasped and quivered again. That's two, and I'm not even licking her pussy.

I kissed my way up her thigh, picturing what her open wet pussy would look like. Only the third I'd ever had. My fingers drifted to the top of her thigh. She's trimmed. I ran my finger up the crease between her vagina and her thigh, over the top, brushing her clit and down the other side. Becky gasping now. It's time.

I pressed my face over her pussy and plunged my tongue inside her. She howled and orgasmed, but it was muffled. She must have a pillow over her face. I ate her. I ate her twenty-something pussy like it was the last one I'd ever have. I held her down as I sucked her clit and fingered her G-spot. She came over and over. Her flow soaked the sheet under us and covered my face.

She touched my head. I paused. She said something. I was shocked but happy. I moved up over her. My cock left a trail of pre-cum on her thigh. Propped over her, our faces nearly touching. I whispered.

"Are you sure?"

My erection nestled at her entrance. The room was warm. Her body soft and young. Her breathing, our breathing, deep and needy.

I felt her arm move out, then her phone display glowed with just enough light. I looked into Jane's eyes as she said in a hoarse whisper. "Do it, daddy."

I filled my daughter's vagina. The nastiest and hottest act I have ever performed. Jane talked and came.

"So good, daddy. I've wanted this forever. Sorry, I tricked you."

Her orgasm interrupted her. I was fucking my daughter as hard as I could. I stopped, flipped her over, pulled up her hips. She kept talking.

"Yeah, dad. From behind. Fuck me. Fuck your nasty incestuous daughter."

I couldn't hold back. "I'm going to fill my little girl's cunt."

"Do it, dad. Do it. Fuck me. Cum in me."

I lay on the bed next to my daughter.

"So, now that we've wrecked the bed, where's Becky?"

Jane trailed a finger over my chest. "She slipped out while your daughter was cumming all over your face."

I ran my hands over my daughter's body. "So, tell me."

Jane explained wanting me and her frustration when I wouldn't make a move. She met Becky in an incest chat room. Jane knew my routine. My office is near her apartment. Confessing her lust to Becky, who suggested a plan.

Jane rolled over me, our sweat mixing. "So, dad, we gonna do this again?"

I gently rolled her off me and got up. "Yes, but right now. I need to get home."

Susan and Bob entered the living room. It was parent-teacher night, so I knew they hadn't had any fun today. I'd hung around this morning till Bob left for school, and Susan had gone to the school while Bob was still there.

They were talking. My car was in the driveway, so they knew I was home.

Conversation stopped. The two of them just stared. I can't say as I blame them. I was naked.

But what kept their attention was my naked daughter sitting on my cock, fucking me. Jane giggled.

"So, you two gonna just watch, or are you going to join us?"

My son and wife stood there, still in shock. Jane got off my cock and walked to her brother.

"It's better than stealing my panties, bro. I left them for dad, but I know you used them."

Bob let his sister undress him. Kneeling, starting with his shoes, looking at and then touching the bulge in his jeans. "That for me?" Bob just nodded. Jane stood and worked at her brother's shirt as his fingers found her nipples.

"Mmmm, bro, yes."

I got up, went to my wife. She wouldn't look at me. "You knew."

She kicked off her shoes as I unbuttoned her blouse. "I saw it. Knew it before our poor son had any idea." I pointed up. "The smoke detectors? Cameras, sorry to spy on you."

Susan's blouse slid off her shoulders to the floor. I looked over. Jane was working her brother's jeans down his legs. His erection tenting his white cotton briefs. Susan touched my face. "Forgiven. It is I who should be punished. I should have told you. But you and Jane?"

I kissed my wife as I unclasped her bra and slipped it off. Jane had her brother naked and held his cock in her hand. "Bigger than the last time I saw it."

I kissed Susan again as I unbuttoned her skirt. "And I should have said something. But I liked it. I got so hard watching you seduce our son and then coming home and fucking you. Jane pursued me. I'll tell all later."

My fingers released the last button. "I have no panties," Susan whispered as her skirt fell away. My hand moved between her legs, touching her trimmed bush, "Why, my dear?"

Susan took my hard cock in her hand. "Because if you weren't home yet, I was going to flip up my skirt and have our son fuck me while we watched for you."

I hugged and caressed the most important person in my life while we watched Jane, on her knees, suck her brother's cock. He'd cum the second her lips touched his cock. Now he was working on number two. Susan sighed. "It's beautiful."

I let my finger probe my wife's asshole. "In a perverted way," I whispered in Susan's ear. "She likes girls too."

Susan moved out of my arms and took Bob's hand. Jane stood. "Son, it's time to give them a show."

I stood behind my daughter. My hard cock nestled lengthwise between her legs, my hands cupping her breasts, watching Bob, on top, vigorously fuck his mother. Susan looking right at me, yelling, "fuck mom's pussy, son."

Jane reached between her legs, bending over. "I need you, dad."

"No, baby. I got one more load, and it's for mom. You got me already. You need to fuck your brother."

Bob, groaning, plunged deep and came in his mother's pussy. Jane sighed. "That's two, daddy. It's gonna take forever to get him to cum again."

I spanked her ass as she walked towards Bob. "If you're lucky."

Jane laughed as she pulled her brother into her arms. I stood over my wife. "You owe me, woman." Susan laughed and spread her legs. Her son's cum ran out of her pussy. "Don't mind going second?"

I flipped her over. She got up on her knees. I slapped her ass. "I left cum in our daughter. It's only fair."

"Fuck me, Jim. Fuck me while our kids fuck and watch."

What a trip. Fucking my wife while our kids fuck. I love this life. I didn't last long, and neither did Bob. His sister yelling shit at him probably put him over the top. She loves to talk during sex. I rammed deep and filled my wife's pussy while Bob grunted his load into our daughter. I got up. Jane shoved me out of the way, rolled her mom over, and lay on her, burying her face between her mother's legs. While Susan sucked her daughter's pussy. Bob stood next to me. "Dad, is this okay?"

I put my arm around his shoulder. "We're all adults, and anything is okay. But what happens between family, stays between family."

Susan moaned, cumming in her daughter's mouth. Bob looked at me. "So, this isn't a one-off?"

I headed for the kitchen. "Fuck no, son. Let's have a beer, and I'll explain 'free use.'

12