All Comments on 'My Son and Wife'

by RCscrudato

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A story for chronic masterbaters that can't find it in the real world. If that guy was real (and he ain't) he would be a pathetic whimp.

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentover 1 year ago

intensely kinky and hot, What a surprise!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

8 billion humans and endless possibilities. Staggering, eh? Great story! It was a lot of fun to read despite several tenuous connections. But hey, it's your story. 5 stars

RCscrudatoRCscrudatoover 1 year agoAuthor

So, UncleMike65 has a point. Do you have any idea how tough it is to put surprises in these stories? The readers are sharp and know family members are going to hook up. I had to underplay the daughter so you'd focus on the son and wife. The daughter is on incest chat boards, that's how she met Becky. I mentioned that dad had urges, so the stage was set but not overplayed. The daughter wanted dad but he's never made a move, so she made a dangerous play, having found out that dad didn't mind mom and bother hooking up. It's not that tenuous, just carefully plotted out. Enjoy.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story! I loved it. I think it would make a great movie too..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was hot. I had a different experience. I had 3 sons in 4 years with my ex. The rumor around town was that one of them wasn't mine. I must be different. My response was different. I got quiet. I did final things, without consulting anyone. Before I moved 2200 miles away, I let my ex know that I would fuck anyone but her. For the next 10 years, I tried to fuck the female population of the area I moved to. My ex went on to have 6 more kids, after I left her. My truevstories are better than most ofbwhatvI read.

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. Only wish there was the risk of pregnancy in this. Be wild if the son got his mother pregnant while the husband got their daughter pregnant.

xxeloxxelo11 months ago

Hot stuff ! I loved the kinky plots!!

I need more……

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Did not like the fact that the wife was not going to say anything to the husband. She is a whore. If the dad did not have a daughter to fuck the only one getting really fucked was the dad.

bare5747bare574711 months ago

Loved the whole story but my favorite was when the daughter tricked the father into fucking her without his knowledge until she called him daddy. Beautiful family.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was FUCKING HOT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Myself fucked my mom and aunt sametime knocked them up then my sister and cousin my aunts daughter knock both of them couple weeks later

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRCscrudato@RCscrudato
If I wanted to put information down I would not have chosen that ridiculous name. BUT I also submit stories to storiesonline.net which has a more realistic policy about age. I also post on storiesonline.net (a more enlightened site) under the name, familylove1954.