All Comments on 'My Son Joe The Dynamo Ch. 04'

by Shamrockk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

so how will she feel when he forgets he fucked her but remebers fucking the other girl?

wibitriwibitriover 10 years ago
Yowza

Hope redlion is lying... don't want any spoilers. But I CAN'T believe anyone would forget that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no

I don't like hurting someone for pleasure. Pain & humiliation are real turnoffs for me. I feel sex should be filled with lust, joy, and sometimes a little or even a lot of love. But not pain. That is a darker side of sexuality and in the 'throes' of that kind of experiences people can be permanently hurt plysically, mentally, or emotionally. Why would sane people take that chance, or even fantasize about it. I thought I'd discovered a beautiful story until the end of their day where she broke through his mental block and then subjected him to this. Ugh!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

You had me with the mom/son fucking but lost me with the lez bondage. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a great story, but you need to finish it. At least 2 or 3 more chapters. Please!!!!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Too big a shift in this story for me. The lesbian bondage added nothing for me and frankly just didn't make any sense at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous