My Son, Mr. Hyde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hot fluid overwhelmed me and we both vibrated as our pelvises locked. Another giant orgasm sent me into orbit and when he pulled-out, an instant puddle of creamy fluids drizzled down to my ass. He released me from his grip and slid further up the bed, so that his randy cock was nearly even with my wheezing lips. It was still hard and the mushroomed head flared dramatically. The shaft showed a bulging main vein and was coated with our combined liquids. Upclose, it seemed a purplish-red, swollen and still pulsing with a few drops of cum leaking from the tip. It stood straight out and looked ready for more, (Gawd Bless these young men.)

"Oh my Lord," I blurted out. "I never imagined that you were so big!" And my face turned a new shade of crimson, while I bit my lip and regretted even opening my mouth.

He smiled like the cat that ate the canary. "How often have you imagined my cock, mother?"

I couldn't answer and I tried to avert my eyes and turn my head, but his hand caught my chin and jerked me forward so that he was looking straight into my eyes. "It's not that. Uh..." I was stalling and hoping to disappear in the damp sheets. "I just, er... I mean, uh" It would have gone-on like that forever but he silenced me by wrapping a hand behind my neck and gripping my sweaty mane around his wrist.

Scotty was gradually but assuredly lowering my stiffened head to the knobby-domed cap of his solid organ. In my mind, even while he was fucking me, I couldn't help but to think that he will sometime soon, want me to suck this gigantic cock. I've sucked a cock before, I've even fantasized about it. My ex had me suck him all of the time. Infact I used to tell him that I belonged on my knees, then I would strip off my clothes and devour his big dick.

But it's been years and he was my husband. This is all too new, he's my son and his cock is enormous. And this would certainly cross the line. There would be no more turning back and no doubt about our roles here. There was no further time to think because his sticky cock was rubbing against my chin and tightly clenched lips. Even a submissive has to resist a little, so I put my arms out and pressed against his solid, sweaty torso, but to no avail.

He smiled at me, the same smile that I've seen for twenty-one years but mixed with a hint of mischief. "I know what you want, and so do you." He took both of my hands in one of his, and raised them above my head, placing them flat against the headboard. "Just keep your hands right up here, mother. Imagine that you're tied-up and helpless. Your body belongs to me, there's no way out, and nowhere to go." He took my breath away with his forceful determination and in the manner in which he was now laying down the rules. And I simply nodded my assent, but he wasn't quite finished. "Tell me that you understand and that you realize that you belong to me now. Say that you're my little sex-slut. Go-on, tell me." Or do you need me to really tie you-up, and maybe use some of those toys that you keep by your bed?"

I was stunned. I felt as if he found my diary and read it out loud for everyone to hear. Or that he somehow listened to my dreams and knew all of my deepest, darkest fantasies. But mostly, in this quick sequence of sexual perversions, I was asking myself, "Who is this strange person and what has happened to my only child?" But I also determined that with that short, direct statement from my son, that our filial relation had been inextricably altered and that a new Dom/Sub power structure had instantly replaced it.

He repeated his demands. "Do you understand that your body belongs to me, mom? That I'll take you wherever or whenever I want you? Your pussy is mine. Your mouth and tits are mine." His words got me hot. Not because I'd never heard them, (afterall, he was his father's son.) It was because he was my son! And he added, "And when I want your ass, you'll bend over and beg me to fuck you. Are you gonna be a good girl? Do you want me to keep making you cum? Tell me that you're my little cum-slut now."

It was hard to believe. How had this happened? When did he change? But I had to answer, and I knew what he wanted to hear. I knew it was wrong. It was incest and borderline rape. Something bizarre had come over him and something just as sinister had infected me.

I swallowed hard. Hearing these jolting words from my son deflated my ego but the "little devil on my shoulder" jumped to attention. I dutifully answered, " Yes sir, I know that I'm yours now. You can tie me if you wish, but either way, I'll do anything that you want me to." Drool began to seep from my mouth. My neck strained for his cock. I was mesmerized by the pinkish column of shiny meat swaying infront of my face like a cobra. I had been crudely wondering what his creamy seed might taste like and if I would be able to choke down my son's semen. My eyes were open wide and seemingly hypnotized by its motion. I knew that I was going to suck that big cock.

"Is this what you want, mom?" he kept taunting me. I was about to grab it, then remembered that I was "tied-up." His hand was still on my nape but was no longer necessary. He inched forward and I parted my lips.

It was truly huge. As thick around as my wrist and nearly as long as my arm. I licked my lips and took a breath. He instructed me to kiss the tip and then both of his balls, I did as he asked. I was told to suck each of his plum-sized 'nads into my mouth and wash them with my tongue. I was squirming and that feeling was rolling over me. Then he had me lick all around and up the entire length of his firm pole. My tongue traced the thick vein that ran from the bottom and all of the small ridges that circled the shaft. And with my hands being useless, I squeezed my thighs tight to try to soothe that itch in my cunt. I was starting to shake and my tongue lapped at the helmeted tip. I was dying to rub my clit and straining at the way that he teased me with his tool.

"Give it to me please, master." I know that he wanted me to say it. And there was no reason to hold back now. He was the boss. I was his slave. And we both knew our part. "I'm cumming, honey. Let me have your load and we'll cum together." He plunged his thick rod all the way in. He pumped it repeatedly like he was racking a shotgun and I sucked as hard as I could. He called me his slut and said that I would be sucking and fucking him everyday from now on. My insides shook and my pussy let loose. I screamed but my mouth was full of cock.

I could do nothing but moan and hum. I came violently, flooding my pelvis and heating my groin. Scotty shoved his iron cock so deep in my mouth that when he unloaded, his creamy seed flowed straight down my throat. The only choice was to swallow it all if I intended to breathe again. He kept the motion going until it was drained and my throat too sore for anything more. Forgetting that I was still tied, I wrapped my arms around his hips and covered his pubic area with kisses. He squeezed my big, wobbly tits and held me close.

Finally, we collapsed in each other's arms and laid face to face. There was nothing romantic, but ofcourse we loved each other. This was just sex and it was fantastic! What came next would be the big step. We looked at one another and then suddenly laughed out loud. This is how it would be. My son was expressing his dominance and I was accepting that I would be his anytime sub. We turned on our sides facing each other and I was able to survey this lewd situation.

The morning was dawning and we hadn't slept. Both of us were sweaty and cum-covered. I said that I needed to use the bathroom and to rearrange my appearance. He spanked me on the ass as I rolled off the bed then he asked that I bring us both a glass of juice.

I thought for a second, as I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror, that I could grab my coat and car keys right now and drive directly to the police station, if I thought that this was terrible. I'm sure that he was thinking, now that he was alone and the first act of this erotic play was over, that he may have just destroyed our tight-knit family. He may be wondering whether to apologize or go into hiding. This would be important. I went to the kitchen and poured us some juice. When I returned to bed, his erection was already stiff.

The end

Votes and comments welcomed