All Comments on 'My Son, My Lover'

by PDumbledore

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
What next

I liked the way she finaly decided to act on her feelings. I wonder if He might start to feel bolder now that he has had his mother. I wonder if she might bare him some children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
My Son, My Lover

Outstanding. Please continue. I liked the forthrightness she displayed when telling him what she needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great start

Wonderful story of love!! This must continue and i hope it will show us the totality of their passions

odie121odie121over 20 years ago
odie121@bellsouth.net

The lady is a school teacher, and to expand futher would put the whole family in danger of public outcries... have to keep it secret...

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 20 years ago
Explore It

Not bad bud, you should explore it a little more make the story last a little more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
It was perfect

Very good story, loved it!

RichardHeadRichardHeadover 20 years ago
loved it

I loved how the story was to the point without the two lovers stumbling together and fucking like rabbits as can happen way to much and love making was very well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
What about Jessie?

What do they do about Jessie? Do they involve her? Are she and Jon already secret lovers? Does she only have eyes for mommy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very sensual story

This story should have another chapter to see where it is going. Lovely!

onebritukonebritukover 13 years ago
wonderful

really well written and believable too but you must go on with more of this and lets see where they go.

And make sure that mum and son explore everythung including their feelings about anal sucking and fucking. like mums and sons nearly always do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"Jon felt so good in me, and filled me with a perfect fit," his mother said.

Of course you son's stiff young prick was a perfect fit for your cunt, ma'am, he's your own boy and you're his mom! This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking from a gifted and prolific writer. The mother got a real good "taste" of her son Jon's sexual power when she sucked him off and he unloaded his hot young balls in her mouth till she had trouble swallowing all of his huge spurts of rich creamy semen. This young motherfucker will be visiting his mommy's cunt with his fat young dick, again and again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
huh...

This really makes my stomach crawl (not bc I'm pregnant with my 2nd son) it would be different our it was another Man.... But your son??? Ugh throwing up.. I understand it's fiction but just the thought of it it just Ewwwwww...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nicely Done, with Feeling

I was glad to read a sensitive story about a taboo love affair that wasn't loaded with crude expressions for a change. A nice balance between sexual passion and honest love.

peebudypeebudyabout 10 years ago
nicely done

good story. 5 stars.

have to laugh at "anonymous" comment. if incest makes your stomach crawl, how about not clicking into the incest category??!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story...

I hope you will have your son's baby..............it may take a lot of encounters

to get the job done.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To "pregnant with 2nd son"

If this turns your stomach, why did you read it? The title kind of told you what it was about.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
Beautiful story of love

Such a caring mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful loving story. No betrayal, no dirty name calling, no disrespect, no anal, and no pregnancy's. Just kind and loving. 5 stars..........................

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous