All Comments on 'My Son, My Lover'

by portobello222

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
a good and warm story

You wrote a very believable,and sexy story,I enjoyed it very much.You put life into your characters. The story was just a little short.I would have enjoyed a little more sex encounters between mother and son,and what they did after they were on their honeymoon. That could be a second chapter,and you could continue with a series of chapters.

Thank You for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
make up your mind

The story was ok. However, it was really disconcerting the way you kept switching from the past tense to the present tense in the same sentence. Choose one tense and stick with it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good story, too short

Topic was good, but story was too short and disconnected. Think about the story, write it, save it, come back to it and edit it, then submit it. It will read much better if you develop the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A good Story

But it does need attention ,sort out the grammar and spelling and you will have an excellent story.Maybe your next story will have dealt with those matters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"It felt wonderful! Nothing ever felt as good as his fat dick stretching my loving walls to their limits."

That's what all mother feel the first time their darling baby boy shoves his big stiff prick up their cunt. This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by a gifted writer. He captures perfectly the sensations of both the determined young motherfucker and his joyously son-fucked mom. Nothing beats the deep primal pleasure a boy and his mother experience when he revisits his own damn birth canal (oh, MAN!) with his fat young dick and blows his hot young balls up the same cunt where he was once a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

i can only imagine the wonderful sex that ensued between that mother and her son; filling her warm welcoming sex hole, especially anal love!

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
well

a good idea for a story, but way too short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
You destroyed the story

no babys

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous