All Comments on 'My Son’s Penis Is Online Pt. 03'

by Madenude

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Move on with the storie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I cant wait for the next part... hurry hurry :)

Charlieboy2004Charlieboy2004over 1 year ago

Both mother and son had a lucky escape that the husband/ father didn't knock on the door a bit later. Since the mother claimed in chapter 1 that she was happily married so must have a good sex life with her husband however nothing in the story about their sex life yet. The son might want to put some pressure on his mother as well. She climbed in his bed and is ready to be taken. Good story. Keep it up ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When are you going to get the real action started. I think we have had enough build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't agree with some of the comments below. I think the pacing is of the build up is pretty damn good. seems as though some people forget that all good things come to those that wait. It really is shaping up to be a really good series of short chapters. I'm hoping that mum is unprotected and currently ready to conceive. Her body would have a bit more of a say on things if she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Build up is good!! Done rush it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Time to show Mom who the real man is in the house.

yangus99yangus99over 1 year ago

Slow build is great, but now its just dragging a bit. But love the story...very genuine and possible. Just dont make the son have a 10" dick. Thats always absurd.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My mom’s a Gemini and I’m a Scorpio. She had my big cock in her once and I think she liked it. I read an erotic story online that was so familiar. but she doesn’t want to keep doing it. Her pussy felt so amazing. I’d love to make love to her again and eat her pussy till she begs me for it. But till then I can only fantasize she invite me out and make a move. I’m her heart and it’s not broken.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous