My Son’s Penis Is Online Pt. 04

Story Info
Mom gets a new chance to spend some time alone with son.
1.6k words
4.37
29.9k
40

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madenude
Madenude
267 Followers

I had been out of the house for most of the day, and as I got back home my husband was just leaving to go to a game.

I wanted to continue talking to my son, and find out what he was thinking. My nerves felt like they were on my outside, and the thoughts about what we had spoken about the same morning had been present in my mind the entire day. I had done my best to not over-analyze our conversation, and tried to occupy my head with other thoughts.

"Have a good evening," I told my husband as he was putting on his jacket.

"You two have a good time too," he responded, and I could almost make out a sarcastic undertone in his voice. "Even though I'm not around."

I could not do anything about my son's fear of being left alone, and neither could I change the way my husband made fun of us. He must have picked up on how close we were, me and my son. After all, he had basically seen me get out of our son's bed that same morning. I couldn't change that, so all I could do was try to keep the future as secure as I could: Make my son happy and keep my husband satisfied.

He was soon out of the door and on his way. I went to the kitchen knowing that I should begin preparing dinner, but my mind was elsewhere. I could not help but think of my son's penis again. I had told myself that I would stop going back to his profile to see the picture again, and before I could break my promise, my son came into the kitchen.

"Hey mom," he said. "Where's dad?"

"He went to his game already," I answered and took out some pans as if I had a plan of something to cook. "How was your day?"

"Oh, pretty good," he answered.

"Any problems?" I asked.

"Nah, it's fine," he said. "I just... I have been thinking about our talk this morning. Can we continue speaking before we have dinner?"

"Okay," I said, relieved that I would not have to continue my fake cooking. "You're not hungry?"

"No, mom."

"So where were we," I asked in order to make him pick up where we left off.

"We were in my room, mom," he said with a subtle smile on his face.

"Oh, so you want to go back there?" I said, trying to joke back at him.

He was silent for a second and then said: "Yeah, maybe I'd like that, mom."

I had not expected this response but was happy to hear that he was sharing his true feelings with me. I did want to make him as comfortable as possible, and if he felt better in his room, I would obviously not deny him that.

"Oh, okay, honey. We can do that," I said.

Without saying anything else, both of us headed to his room. He went inside first and sat down on his bed, and I came after.

"Do you mind if we lay down in the bed, like this morning?" he asked.

"Sure, we can lay down, honey," I answered and felt a strange sting of excitement.

But my surprises were not over. Without any apparent feeling of shyness, my son began removing his shirt, and then his pants. Soon he was only in his underwear, and I could just about see his penis bulge out before he got in under his covers. He laid down, just like he had done the same morning.

Although I did not have my pajamas there, I did not want to make him feel like he had done something weird.

I decided that the best thing I could do was at least strip down to my panties and bra. As I pulled my shirt over my head, I realized that most mothers would probably feel a bit strange about this, maybe even shyness, to undress in front of their own son. I had told myself I should not feel shy in front of him, but not only did I not feel shy: quite the opposite, I felt excited to get into bed with my son.

*In a few seconds, I was also down to my underwear, and my son's eyes inspected my body.

I got into the bed and moved close to him.

"Hi, mom," my son greeted me.

"Hi, honey," I answered. "This is where we left off, I guess."

"Yeah, I guess," he said. "Except that we are in underwear. I mean, I usually sleep naked."

"Oh..." I said. "You were naked this morning?"

"Yeah, mom, under the covers I was naked."

I felt my heart skip a beat as he said this. I had been so close to him this morning, hugging him in his bed. I had tried to pull up the covers between us. Had I done so, I could have been in direct bodily contact with my son's cock.

Intellectually, I knew this should strike me with fear; something I should be happy never happens. But instead my excitement just grew. I told myself I felt this way because the occurrence was proof of how close we were. But my body told me something else, and I felt how my pussy started to moisten up. Laying by my son's side, in his bed, with a wet pussy was weird but good.

"You know," I said after gaining some courage, "I won't mind if you remove your boxers."

My son looked at me for a second as if to confirm I was not joking, and then reached under the covers. After some movements, he pulled his underwear from under the covers and threw them onto the floor.

"Okay, mom, now I'm naked," he said.

I was a little surprised to realize how much I was enjoying being in bed with him. I knew that as a mother, it was not an ideal situation to be turned on by my son. But nonetheless I was turned on, and there was no denying that now.

"You do seem more comfortable," I said.

"Well, mom, you can be naked too, if you want," my son said.

My face flushed, and my heart was beating faster in my chest. I did my best to prevent my hands from shaking as I looked at my son, but he was looking at me, and the look on his face told me that he had noticed me feeling aroused. He was young, but I knew he was not stupid, and that he'd noticed how my arousal grew the closer we got.

I tried to get myself together, and looked at him. I could make out in his eyes a hint of mischief, as if he was laughing at the fact that I had been turned on by him.

But I realized that I couldn't look away from him, and I looked down at his crotch. I already knew, from my motherly instinct, that my son too was finding all this exciting. But the tent that was beginning to form under his cover was concrete evidence. He knew that I had seen his picture, and had already seen him hard. So I didn't think twice about looking down at him.

Again, my intellectual self said that it would not be appropriate to be naked with my son in his bed. But on the other hand, I had told my son that nakedness was nothing to be ashamed about, and I would indeed feel more comfortable naked.

"You sure you won't mind?" I asked my son, although he had made it more than clear he would not.

"Mom, it would just be cool if you were naked," he assured me.

I made the same move he'd done a few minutes earlier, got out of my panties and threw them on top of his boxers on the floor.

My son was looking at me in anticipation, and his eyes wandered down to my bra. I reached behind my back, and unleashed the strap.

I let my bra fall off my shoulders, and in front of my own son's eyes, I let my breasts free.

I saw how my son was looking at his mommy's tits, not being able to take his eyes off them. His penis looked like it was sanding straight up in the tent it was forming. Under there, I thought, my son's cock is just as hard as it was in that picture. I had told myself I would not look at his picture anymore. But if I by accident would ever catch a glimpse of his erect penis in reality, that wouldn't be wrong, necessarily.

"Mom..." my son said, interrupting my fantasies. "You have such nice breasts. They look just like I remember them."

It must have been years since my son saw my tits last, I thought, but apparently they had made an impact.

"Well, thank you, honey," I said, "but I guess they're pretty average."

My attempt to seem humble was met with further appreciation.

"No, mom..." my son said, "They may be average in size, but they are so... Perky, you know."

I let out a small laugh at my son's almost sexual compliments at his mommy's boobs.

"I'm happy you like them, baby," I said to him.

I could feel my pussy continuing to moisten up, as I was just happy my son was not able to catch a glance of my pussy from there.

"Mom, I don't want to seem like a pervert to you," my son said, "but if you don't mind, can we hug like this morning?"

Madenude
Madenude
267 Followers