My Son the Gigolo Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her dark red hair spilled over her shoulders as she leaned forward. Picking up the frame of the picture she had taken of just the two of them while he was living in Italy when they had visited him for Christmas over six months ago.

Noting her smile in the reflection of the glass as her thumb brushed along her son's handsome face. Recounting the evening before Christmas and how she thought she had lost him. That was the moment she began to understand the pain she had caused her son when she screamed at him that afternoon when she had caught him masturbating with her panties. Although Drake no longer did such things, due to her stupid, foolish actions, she did miss finding his cum soiling her undergarments. While she knew he had to leave for New York in a few months to return to Cornell to begin his junior year there. She was just happy that she would be able to see her boy far more often now that he wouldn't be working so hard to land a spot to study abroad again. She had feared when they were in Italy that the place would lure her son into staying in that beautiful country. How her heart fluttered when Drake said: 'While it was nice, it wasn't home.' After finding out his little secret the same night they had arrived home, she had sought to make herself desirable for her son, just like he had done to get that drool-inducing body of his. Thanks to Franklin's and Aidyn's help, she had the body, and how she loved seeing that look on Drake's face when he arrived home in late April. Just the way those eyes of his gazed at her, with that same fire she had so stupidly harmed in her arrogance.

The night he finally became hers was so magical to her. The way he flirted with her throughout the night, engaging her mind as well as her body. The way he held her on the dance floor of that club. To how his hands, the hands of the man she loved, felt on her ass throughout the night. To how he ate her out in the back of Emma's car. She still got drenched just thinking how good her son's tongue felt. Blowing her son's image a kiss before she set the frame back down in its place of pride Looking at the time on her monitor, knowing she had seven more hours until she could be in her man's arms. She was going to miss the greetings of Drake's when he left for New York. She just hoped her twins would learn a thing or two from their younger brother. Blowing out a breath, knowing she had to get to work or she would never hear the end of it.

Her fingers moved along the keys. Her eyes scanned the page as she inputted the numbers into MS Excel. Stretching her arms as the hour passed, she placed her hands on her chair's armrest and pushed herself up. She needed coffee?! Granted, the coffee in the breakroom was nowhere near as good as the coffee she had learned to make for herself on the cappuccino machine her son had gotten her for Christmas. Still, it was caffeine, no matter how bad it was where you had to pour enough sugar into it to make it drinkable.

"So, who's the new guy?" came a voice she knew all too well.

"You're never going to find out," Iliana retorted with a coy smile on her lips as she peered back at her co-worker.

"Come on, Iliana, give me a hint?!" she pleaded as they both sauntered towards the break room. "You've been walking awfully strangely these past two months," she said, shooting Iliana a coy knowing smile.

"I should," Iliana uttered, sticking her chin in the air. "I am getting fucked by the fattest cock you'll ever find."

"No, really?!" she whispered, taking hold of her friend's arm. Her eyes grew wide at how thick Iliana displayed her new Beau to be. "Damn, girl, no wonder you can't walk straight," she teased, keeping her voice down.

"And his tongue," tossing her head back, groaning as she did as they entered the breakroom, "I haven't ever came so fast from oral in my life!"

"That good?"

"Oh, yeah, two minutes and I was cumming like a water fountain," Iliana said, shivering in bliss at the thought of it.

"Damn, now I'm fucking jealous?! Wish Ron would learn how to eat me that well," she pouted as she poured herself and Iliana a cup of coffee. Seeing Iliana wincing at the taste once she got it the way she liked it.

"Oh, he's so spoiled me," Iliana sighed.

"Huh?"

"He bought me my own cappuccino machine; this holds no candle to it," Iliana said, holding up her mug.

"Really?! But aren't those things expensive?" she asked in shock.

"Mmmhmm," Iliana hummed as she sipped her coffee as she and her friend sat down at one of the many tables in the break room.

"I might just have to come over sometime instead of wasting money at Starbucks if it's that good," she spoke, smiling into her cup.

"I know your game, Cybil; you just want to see my man naked," Iliana teased.

"Duh?!" Cybil giggled, causing her breast to jiggle in her blouse. "Plus, the coffee, too," she added, shooting her friend a smirk.

"Here, he likes to tease me when I'm at work," Iliana said, bringing up the picture of Drake's body from his chest downwards. Hearing Cybil gasp, noting how her eyes bulged out of their sockets as her son's cock stood erect.

"Holy fucking shit, that's a huge dick?!" Cybil hissed low, unable to take her eyes off the picture. "And you willingly leave it every morning?" she asked, shooting her friend a pointed look.

"Not by my own accord; if I didn't have to work, I would be riding that thing every second of the day," Iliana sighed dreamily before putting her phone away.

"I don't blame you," Cybil cooed with a sly grin on her lips. "If Ron had a cock that big, he wouldn't ever be leaving the bed," she said, getting a giggle out of both women.

"So, how's it going between you and him, by the way? Is the marriage counseling helping any?" Iliana asked as a concerned friend.

"Not really; it feels like Ron doesn't give a damn about us. That he's only going through the motions just to keep me happy but isn't putting in any effort to keep our marriage together," Cybil sighed sadly down into her cup. Flashing Iliana an equally sad smile when Iliana reached over and squeezed her hand.

"You know I'm here to talk if you need a shoulder to cry on," Iliana said in a warm tone.

"If I had half a mind, I'd get even with his cheating ass," Cybil growled.

"Maybe I can help you with that," Iliana uttered, wondering if her son would go for it.

"What do you mean?" Cybil asked, confused. Arching an eyebrow when Iliana pulled out her phone again.

"Do you want to know how stretched out this thing can make your pussy?" Iliana inquired with a devious smile on her lips as her screen displayed a close-up picture of Drake's cock. Seeing the lust instantly appearing in Cybil's eyes as she did.

"Yeah, what woman wouldn't?! But he's your boyfriend. I can't do that to you."

"Oh, you don't worry about a thing," Iliana stated, patting Cybil's hand. "Dante and I have an understanding between us," she said with a warm smile.

"You would be really okay if I have sex with him?" Cybil stammered; shock played along her face when Iliana nodded.

"As long as you keep it discrete, he won't have a problem with it... I think, hold on, let me ask," Iliana stated, bringing up her phone to her ear once she had dialed Drake's number.

"Hey, can't go five hours without thinking about me, huh?"

"Baby, you know I can't," Iliana whispered, feeling her cheeks heat. "Especially not after what we did in the bed, bathroom, and the shower this morning," she cooed, shifting in her seat, the corners of her lips lifting at the sinful tone he always spoke to her in. Seeing Cybil perking up at that as she watched on. "Honey, I have a question."

"Hmm?"

"You know that conference I have to go to next Monday?"

"Yeah, don't tell me you're going to need me to tag along to keep you company?"

"No, but if you want to, you can; you know I wouldn't mind it," Iliana said, feeling her face heating. "It'll just be us in a room; you can go about doing whatever you want when the conference is going on."

"Okay, why does this feel like there's more to it than just a trip?"

"Well... I have a friend, and her husband isn't treating her right..."

"I take it the man cheated?"

"Mmmhmm," Iliana nodded against her phone. "I was thinking to keep anyone she knows from catching her, that you come with me, and we three can drive to Knoxville in the Audi since your BMW doesn't have the leg room for three people."

"And you offered me up?"

"Only if you're okay with it, Dante," Iliana stated, using his gigolo name so Cybil wouldn't know it was her son that was in that photo.

"I see; let me speak with her."

"Here, he wants to speak with you," Iliana said, holding out her phone to her friend, seeing how nervous Cybil was.

"Hello?" Cybil answered in a small voice.

"Ah, you sound like a very sweet woman." Cybil's eyes shot to Iliana as Drake's sinful voice came over the line, who just smirked at her. "So, I hear all isn't well on the home front."

"That's putting it mildly," Cybil grumbled.

"I take it the man hasn't touched you for some time?"

"Not as much as I would have liked after I forgave him for his cheating."

"But you haven't forgotten, have you?"

"No, I can never forget what I walked in on," Cybil stated firmly.

"Can you handle me? I'd rather not hurt you; you sound too sweet for me to do that to a troubled woman." Cybil felt her face grow flush; she had never heard a man sound so... sinful when he wasn't even trying to flirt with her. "Do you plan on staying with this man?"

"I don't know; he doesn't appear to want to fight for our marriage," Cybil released a little sniffle as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I see; a man shouldn't make a woman cry when she's doing her best to hold it together. You know this might officially end your marriage if you do this?"

"Then that's on him; he's the one who cheated on me. First, I have to set this right, or I'm always going to wonder," Cybil stated, gaining some of her strength back.

"As long as you're aware of the consequences."

"I am; if this ends our marriage, then so be it," Cybil stated, setting her resolve. "I am going to have that dick of yours inside of me one way or another, you hear?!" she flirted.

"Oh, are you sure you're going to be able to do anything other than howl in bliss when I'm between your legs?"

"I-I-I..." Cybil's thought trailed off as she pictured what it would be like to cum in less than two minutes. To finally feel someone that knew what they were doing down there like she knew her husband enjoyed when she went down on him.

"Hmm... already speechless, and I haven't done anything yet; interesting?" Drake flirted. "How rough do you want me to be? I know you have to go to that conference. I can ensure you will have a very hard time staying on your feet." Iliana grinned at the little moan that got out of her friend. Taking a sip of her coffee, noting how aroused her friend was getting, glancing down at how her thighs rubbed together like hers always did when she spoke to her son.

"I want it hard; I want to feel you for days?!" Cybil finally managed to say.

"I can do that; it was a pleasure speaking with you."

"Y-you, too." Cybil's voice trembled as she fought not to give into the thoughts that were swirling around her head. "Here, he wants to speak to you," she said, fighting herself not to cum in her company's breakroom. Pulling out her phone when she heard it ding. Her eyes flew wide at the picture of her man's cock on her phone that Iliana had just sent her.

"Yes, Dante?" Iliana cooed as she brought her phone back to her ear.

"How long is this conference?"

"A day and a half, we should be back well before four in the afternoon on Tuesday, so you shouldn't be out of work for too long," Iliana stated, knowing while yes, she was going to get him to cuckquean her again, yet it was the fact they would be on their first out of town trip together. How she couldn't wait for it!

"You want pork cutlets tonight?"

"Are you making asparagus and risotto with it?" Iliana asked, remembering the first meal they had together after she had said those words to him.

"I was thinking along those lines."

"Then yes, I would love that."

"Okay, well, I'll let you go, have fun at work."

"I'll be counting the seconds," Iliana uttered in a dreamy tone, blowing her son a kiss over the line before ending the call, seeing Cybil texting someone as she returned her phone to her pocket. � � � � � � � � � � � � �

"Look, the ass thinks I'm bluffing," Cybil huffed, showing Iliana her husband's text.

"Show him," Iliana urged her friend on. Peering over, watching her friend type out her text that read: 'Listen here you lazy, no good, two-timing ass, you see that cock, I am going to fuck that cock. You won't know when, you won't know where, but I will have that cock deep inside of me. How long were you fucking that bitch on my bed, huh?! How long have you been stepping out on me?! If you can't deal with it, then pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house?! I'll have my attorney serve your ass the divorce papers I've had him sitting on in a fucking heartbeat, you cheating bastard?!'� � � � � � � � � � � � �

Iliana chuckled when she read his frantic reply begging her not to do this. Grinning evilly at her friend's response: 'Do you think I want a fat, cheating husband who can't keep his dick in his pants where it fucking belongs?! Do you think I want to be treated like nothing more than your fucking maid, whose only purpose in your fucking eyes is to fetch your next fucking beer! Huh! Do you?! No! I didn't marry your sorry ass just so I can wait on you hand and foot! I'm your wife! Not your god damn fucking servant! Now, if you want to salvage this marriage, then I suggest you pull your fucking head out of your ass and work at saving the very thing you fucking broke in the first place, or you can say goodbye to most of your money. Your choice.' Seeing her friend's smile beginning to form on her lips as Iliana lightly bumped Cybil's shoulder.

"So, he cooks for you as well as making you walk bowlegged?" Cybil asked as they walked out of the breakroom.

"Oh yes, and God, it's fucking fantastic!"

******

It was around three-thirty in the afternoon as Iliana held her pencil between her upper lip and her nose as she looked for the balance report that was meant to be with the data sheets that were handed to her. Grumbling in her mind when the young man who handed her the file failed to add it in.

"Hello, Iliana." Her head snapped to her right, her pencil fell from its resting position as her jaw dropped, and her eyes grew wide at the sight of her cunt of a sister. "You're looking well for a divorced woman," Idin spoke in a condescending tone. "How's living in an apartment going for you?"

"Wouldn't know; how's being nothing but a whore for my loser of an ex-husband going for you?" Iliana shot back as her temper rose. "How was losing most of your savings when you ran off to Asia with a deadbeat?" Smiling cruelly at how Idin scowled and her eyebrow twitched. "What the fuck are you doing here anyway, huh? Thought you were supposed to be in Asia, living it up with your so-called soulmate," she uttered, putting on a display.

"Mario got promoted; we've been here for a few months. But I'm not here to catch up; we've been so happy now that we don't have to hide anymore. No, Mario sent me here to discuss selling the house..." Arching an eyebrow when her sister madly laughed in her seat. "Iliana, I would have thought you would like to get out from underwater trying to keep that place afloat?" Idin asked, confused.

"Listen here bitch, I'm only going to say this once, so when I'm done. I want you to scurry that bony ass of yours back to that faithless cunt of yours and tell him I'm not selling the house. The house is in good standing, and like fuck I'm going to give that bastard a dime since he hasn't made a single alimony payment yet. I wonder if he thought it wise to come back to the states when he's nearly a hundred grand in the hole to me when I can have his ass locked up for failing to follow a court order," Iliana hissed, her hate for the both of them burnt into her sister's hide. � � � � � � � � � � � � �

"How can you even afford the house?!"

"Unlike you, cunt," getting to her feet, displaying the body she had worked for, for her man, seeing her sister's shocked eyes at the weight she had lost, "I have a good, decent man. You, on the other hand, have nothing but a two-bit loser who had to run off to Asia to escape my wrath. Now," her fingertips pressed down on her desk as she leaned forward, "I suggest you get your boney ass out of my sight before I stab you in the eye with a hot soldering iron," Iliana growled as her green eyes held a murderous light in them.

"You..."

"Does it look like I'm joking, Idin?" Iliana hissed.

"This isn't over?!" Idin shouted as she raced towards the elevators. "We'll get Drake on our side; at least he's not a degenerate!" Idin yelled in fright as Iliana tossed her stapler at her head, only to be saved as it struck the elevator's metal doors as they rolled closed in time. Feeling her cheeks heat as her co-workers held up sheets of paper with a score of her throw written upon them. Looking down when her cellphone vibrated on her desk, seeing Franklin's caller ID on the screen.

"Hey, honey, what'cha doing?" Iliana answered, trying to sound upbeat.

"Mom... are you sitting down?" Arching an eyebrow at her son's worried tone.

"I am now; what's wrong?"

"Dad's back."

"I know. Did he come by the house?"

"Yeah, Aydin chased him off, though."

"What did he want?"

"To see Drake and only Drake."

"Did he?" Iliana asked, her heart hammered in her fear.

"No, Drake's been gone for a while now."

"What do you mean, he's been gone for a while? I just talked to him a few hours ago?!" Iliana inquired; her eyes darted back and forth, wondering where her son could have gone.

"He left a note for us when we were with Mrs. Rothberg."

"And what were you doing with Emma?" Iliana uttered, keeping her smile contained at how happy her son sounded.

"You know, things." Her hand cupped her mouth at how innocent her eldest son sounded. "He left a note saying he was going to go to a coffee shop with someone and he would be right back. But that was around noonish, and he hasn't returned."

"Have you tried his cell?"

"It... hold on, Aydin is getting a call; it's Drake." A sigh of relief escaped her lips at the news of her son's safety. "Seems his boss called him, and he had to go into the office -- do gigolos have bosses or offices for that matter?!" She couldn't help herself. She did chuckle at that question.

"Damn, I haven't heard Drake sound that cold in a long time." Iliana heard Aydian's voice coming over the line. Hearing Franklin's phone being passed to his brother. "Mom?"

"What is it, honey?"

"Drake told me to tell you if you got home before he did..." Her eyes instinctively shot up when she heard the elevator doors rolling open.

"No need, Aydin; I'm looking at your brother as we speak. I'll see you at home," Iliana stated, ending their call. Stepping out of her cubicle, their eyes met one another's, her feet propelled her towards her son as he held out his arms to her. Crashing into her boy, feeling those strong arms of his wrapping around her, burying her face into his neck. Pressing him tightly against her as she trembled at the uncertainty before her. She blushed madly as Drake led her to her breakroom by her hand. Feeling her pussy throb as his cologne filled her nose, a sense of pride swelled in her heart at how every straight woman and a few of the men in her office were gawking at her son. Namely Cybil.