My Son the Gigolo Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dante?!" Cybil called out, noting how he turned his head toward her voice. Watching how the lights played along his red highlights. "I hope we have an excellent time in Knoxville," she said, running her eyes lewdly down his body. She couldn't wait to be on top of him.

"Your husband is a fucking idiot," Drake stated, getting his first look at Cybil, who was a slightly petite woman.

"Oh, you won't get any argument from me," Cybil stated, flashing him a smile. "Take care of her," she said in a caring, friendly tone.

"I had planned on it," Drake nodded before leading his mother into the breakroom.

"Oh, he's so going to destroy my pussy," Cybil sighed in lust.

"Da..."

"I know; Idin stopped by a few minutes ago," Iliana cut him off as she dabbed her eyes before she snuggled back up to her son's chest.

"What did she want?" Drake asked, leaning against the counter, gently rubbing his mother's back. Trying not to get hard when she pressed those heavenly orbs into his chest that've held him enthralled for so many years. Even at forty-one, he still thought his mother was the most beautiful woman in the world, and he's met quite a few of them in his line of work.

"He wants me to sign off on selling the house," Iliana said, feeling her worry slipping away as she stood in her son's arms.

"Can he do that?!"

"No, we both signed onto the mortgage when we bought the house before Franklin was born. So, he can't sell it without my agreement. But he can take me to court over it; I don't want to lose it. It's where I raised my babies, where I finally got to have you," Iliana cooed as she stared up into her son's eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll..."

"We'll think of something; we're a team; I'm not going to let you shoulder this alone. I'm your woman, and as such, I will stand by you no matter what," Iliana whispered before her lips claimed his. How their velvety goodness seemed to set her world right as her tongue rolled within her son's mouth. Her hands squeezed his arms as she rose onto her toes as his hands took hold of her ass. "I love kissing you," she said breathlessly as she pulled away.

"Iliana, I know you're upset; I've been through a few divorces myself, so I get the grief an ex can bring about. But I need you to return to your desk," her boss said in a kind tone as he stood in the doorway of the breakroom. "Although I have to admit, you do have one hell of an arm on you."

'Sorry, Mr. Rademaker, I'll head right there," Iliana apologized. "Come on, I'll walk you to the elevator."

"And I am sorry for the trouble you're going through," he said before heading back to his office.

"He seems nice," Drake said in a kind tone.

"He is; remember when you had strep throat?" Iliana asked, smiling bashfully at him as her hand slipped into his.

"Yeah?"

"He's the one that gave me the extra days off when it took a turn for the worse." Stopping in their tracks when Cybil rushed into the room.

"Please, can I touch them? Sorry, I know you're upset, but I just have to know," Cybil stated, casting Iliana an apologetic look.

"Touch what?"

"Your stomach," Cybil said, her cheeks heating as she did.

"You mean this stomach?" Drake asked with a coy smirk as he lifted his shirt, displaying his abs which he had worked so hard for. Hearing her rumbling purr as her right hand lavished on his muscles. Arching an eyebrow, she took a picture of her hand on his stomach. Then glancing down when she caressed his manhood. "That's not my stomach."

"True, but it is the hard muscle I want," Cybil uttered in a wanton purr. "Thanks, this is so going to make that bastard jealous?!" she giggled as she ran back to her desk, her sandy brown hair swayed each and every way.

"Her husband," Iliana offered as she escorted him out of the room. "I'll see you at home, baby," she purred before getting a light peck on his lips in. Her mouth watered as her hands moved down his hard chest as she backed away.

"Remember, dinner, six sharp, wear something nice," Drake teased as he stepped backwards into the cab of the elevator. "Hey," stopping his mother's advance to return to her seat, "love you." Seeing her eyes lighting up, her smile spreading along her lips as the doors rolled closed.

******

Iliana was dancing in her seat as she pulled her car to a stop in their driveway when she got home from work that evening. For the last hour, she was the talk of the office, well, namely, Drake was, at least among the women and the few gay men. What really made her day was hearing those two words as he left. How her heart was on cloud nine as she walked back to her desk. Humming as she walked towards her front door. Wondering if Drake had to work tonight, she knew he's been putting in a lot of late nights recently.

"Babies, I..." Her breath hung frozen in her throat as music, not just any music, the same song that was playing in the club that night. She felt her tongue licking her upper lip on instinct as she watched her son rolling his hips and how his abs moved along his stomach as he showed off his bare chest. Her purse and car keys fell from her hands. A sultry light burned in her eyes as he beckoned her to join him.

"Damn, look at Mom go," Aydin whistled as he and Franklin watched how their mother ground against Drake.

"Drake, I thought you couldn't dance?" Franklin stated.

"Paid a stripper to show me a couple of moves; the rest I picked up on my own," Drake answered, resting his hands on his mother's hips as she rolled her ass against his groin.

"Baby," Iliana whispered in want as she guided Drake's hand beneath her skirt. Her fingertips danced down her cheek, down her neck as the pads of his fingers teased her covered labia. Yelping in surprise when the song ended. "Drake!" she shouted out in shock as he put her over his shoulder and carried her off towards the kitchen. "Put me down, you animal?!" Iliana laughed madly as her hand beat against his back. "Drake!" she gasped when she felt the sting on her ass. "Don't you dare spank..." Biting her lower lip to contain her moan as her left ass cheek felt that familiar sting. "What's gotten into you?!" Hearing the air rushing out of the old cushion of that lined the top of the stool as Drake sat her down upon it.

"Got the night off," Drake said as his shirt slid down his chest.

"What?! Really?" Iliana asked in genuine surprise.

"Mmmhmm," Drake hummed as he fetched the ingredients for the breading for the cutlets.

"Does that mean we can have a romantic night in?" Iliana inquired in a bashful tone as she brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Oh? You sure you want a romantic evening?" Drake teased.

"Mmmhmm," Iliana nodded vigorously her answer.

"Hey, if you two want the living room, Aydin and I can make ourselves scarce," Franklin said, walking into the kitchen to get him and Aydin another beer.

"You boys wouldn't mind?" Iliana asked in a motherly tone.

"Of course not, Mom; we can watch the game upstairs while the two of you make out on the couch, right bro?" Franklin asked with a taunting smirk on his lips as he nudged his little brother. Handing Drake the wine bottle he and his mother had been drinking on as Drake got two glasses out. He knew his mother enjoyed sharing a glass of wine with Drake when she got home from work.

"I don't know, Frank, with that look in her eye, who knows what might happen," Drake flirted as he handed his mother her glass.

"Oh, you just might get mauled if you're lucky," Iliana cooed into her glass.

"So, what're ya making Drake?" Franklin asked, popping the top of his can of beer.

"Pork cutlets, risotto, and asparagus," Drake said factually.

"Bro, don't be messing with me?!" Aydin spoke, appearing instantly in the kitchen's doorway that led to the living room.

"Am I missing something?" Franklin asked at a loss.

"You were away at camp when he first made it, and damn was it good," Aydin stated, shaking his head when Franklin gave him a look wondering if he was fucking with him.

"Mind getting the electric skillet out, Frank?" Drake spoke as he mixed the egg and milk together. "You don't mind lending a hand, do you?" he asked, flashing his mother a smile.

"Of course not, baby, you know I love spending time with you," Iliana said; her heart fluttered as she sank into that passion-filled light she saw in his eyes.

"Where you want this?" Moving around his mother when Drake nodded to the space beside his mother. "So, Drake, why wine and not beer?" Franklin asked, moving the cappuccino machine out of the way slightly to plug the electric skillet into the outlet.

"Already told you, you'd be amazed at what a good red will open," Drake stated, flashing his mother a seductive smile. Watching how her cheeks heated as she smiled down into her glass.

"Yeah, but none of the women we know drink wine," Aydin spoke, joining in on the conversation.

"Ah, see, you didn't specify what kind of women we're talking about," Drake said, handing his mother a fork before he bathed the pork in the milk and egg mixture. "Beer is fine for them; they're more interested in a more physical release. Now take the women I 'date' they tend to like a more sophisticated man. It's easy to get a woman our age aroused, a few simple words, a smile here and there, a touch there," he stated as he breaded the cutlets. "Now a mature, worldly woman, like Mom, for example," seeing color rushing to her face as she became the center of his discussion, "isn't going to be fooled by such platitudes they've heard it all before, most likely thousands of times." To this, Iliana nodded along as the skillet sizzled when Drake began to lay the cutlets into it. "So, you have to engage their minds as well as their bodies if you hope to get anywhere with them. Trust me, if you do, well... I think you can guess what will happen," Drake uttered sinfully, watching how his mother's breathing began to quicken.

"Show us, it's easy to say something; let's see you put it into practice," Franklin taunted, remembering what Aydin had told him about the woman he and their mother saw that night they had followed Drake to some playhouse. Seeing how Drake quickly washed and dried his hands.

"You know something?" Drake spoke, slipping into his charming persona.

"What?" Iliana quipped before taking a sip of her wine to hide how her hand was trembling. Her heart hammered against her ribs. Her nostrils flared; gooseflesh raced along her skin as Drake's thumb brushed along the back of her hand as he leaned on the counter. Feeling herself being drawn into his gaze, the way those eyes of his stayed on her, conveying the unsaid words that danced in his eyes.

"Remember when it was just you and me standing out on the beach, watching the sun set over the Mediterranean, the way you were snuggled up in my peacoat to stave off the chill," Drake spoke in a soft alluring tone. Making his mother believe that they were the only two within that room.

"Yeah."

"I thought you were the most beautiful woman as those rays bathed you in their light. Then again, I've always thought you were the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"Drake." His name left her lips in a breathless whisper. "Do you really mean that? Even with all those women you've been with?"

"No one compares to you, Iliana," Drake spoke truthfully.

"You're just saying that," Iliana uttered bashfully.

"Never, Iliana, I wouldn't dare lie to you; otherwise, I would do you and the world an injustice."

"Oh, baby, you don't know how long I've wanted to hear those words," Iliana uttered in a husky voice as she leaned forward to fill the gap.

"That so?"

"Mmmhmm, so all this time, when you're on your 'dates' I'm on your mind?" Iliana asked in a dreamy voice once she had flipped the cutlets.

"You're always on my mind, Iliana."

"Oh my," Iliana whispered, feeling her heart doing somersaults in her chest as she lost herself in those pools of blue-green. "Tell me, what do you think about me?" she asked in a heated whisper as she inched closer to his lips.

"The way your eyes light up whenever you walk into a room. The way your lips beckon me as they curve into a smile," seeing his mother's eyes quiver as his thumb lightly brushed along her lower lip, "the way you took care of us when we all knew the troubles you were going through. How strong you are to hold it together when your world was falling apart," Drake said in a loving tone as his fingers lightly brushed along his mother's left cheek. Feeling her fingers weaving through his hair as her hand pulled him into her. Their lips melded together as their passion filled the room.

"I love you too, Drake," Iliana whispered as her lips left his. "That boys is how you woo an older woman," she stated, never taking her eyes off her son as he leaned back and grabbed two pots.

"We'll leave you two love birds alone," Franklin said, smiling at his mother, seeing the happiness in her eyes as they followed Drake around. "I'm happy, you're happy, Mom," he whispered into her ear before placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Thanks, baby," Iliana whispered as she caressed the left side of Franklin's face.

"You did get enough for two servings, didn't you?" Aydin asked, his nose wiggling at the scents that were filling the room.

"Yeah, my boys are growing after all," Drake teased, remembering how he had them call him daddy for the flat screen they so wanted.

"Whatever, goof," Aydin said, rolling his eyes before fist-bumping his brother, turning and rejoining his brother out in the living room.

"May I have this dance?" Drake spoke, after placing the plate with the cutlets in the oven to keep warm, in a loving tone as he held out his hand as Elvis Presley's 'Always on my mind' began to play.

How Iliana was adrift on a cloud as her son led her around their kitchen. The way his body moved against hers. To how he held her, not in a dominating way, yet she felt his strength and love in those light caresses before her arms slipped around him. Just dancing in place as she rested her head against his chest. Enjoying the feeling of just the two of them within their own little world, that was until the shrill ring of Drake's phone brought them back.

"Drake, I thought you said you were off tonight?!" Iliana pouted, annoyed at having her blissful moment with her man interrupted.

"I am," Drake answered, looking oddly at the number on his screen.

"Then who is it?"

"Don't have a clue, Mom," Drake mumbled as he brought his phone up to his ear. "Hello?"

"Hello, son." Iliana watched how Drake's jaw clenched,, and how his muscles grew tense.

"Oh, hello... Dad. Hold on," muting the mike, "can you watch the stove while I go deal with this?" Drake asked, seeing his mother nod. "Stir the rice every five minutes, so it doesn't burn."

"Yes, honey," Iliana uttered with a smile on her lips. Humming in contentment as she stepped up to the stove as the back door closed behind Drake.

"Alright, what is it?" Drake said once he had unmuted his phone.

"Drake, is that any way to speak to your father?"

"It is how I speak to the man that left Mom destitute, the man that ran off to some fucking place because you weren't man enough to take care of your responsibilities."

"She was cheating on me?!"

"Like you were cheating on her for ten years with Aunt Idin? Please, it's no damn comparison. If you weren't in love with Mom anymore then why didn't you just divorce her, huh? Why did you two string along your spouses for so long, huh? Nah, you two didn't love them; I doubt you two know what that word even means. So why are you calling? You didn't care enough for three years; why now?"

"Drake, listen, I know I dropped the ball. Didn't handle it as well as I should have; for that, I am sorry, son. I didn't mean for our divorce to cause splash back on you. Yet I was hoping you could help me into talking your mother into selling the house."

"Why? Why do you care? You nearly caused Mom to go into foreclosure if I hadn't stepped up to take over the house's expenses," Drake said in a deadpan voice.

"Drake? What are you talking about?"

"Who do you think has been paying the mortgage? The bills, the upkeep on the house, huh? I know it wasn't you, that's for sure. So no, I am not selling my house, we clear?" Drake stated in a firm tone. "You just want to hurt Mom; I'm not letting that happen so you and Aunt Idin can laugh at her expense wherever you're living now."

"W-what?! How can you be paying a thirteen-hundred-dollar mortgage?!"

"I have a job, you know," Drake intoned, rolling his eyes. "So if you continue this pursuit of trying to get Mom to sell this place, I will sue you for every cent I spent to keep this place up to date that you should have been handling, which, if I'm not correct, was a part of the divorce settlement. I wonder how the courts are going to take that news. Not well, I would think."

"You wouldn't?!"

"I will if you push me, Dad. This isn't your house anymore. You abandoned it the moment you and Aunt Idin fled to Asia. So, you have no claim to what happens to this property. I would think you should be more worried about if Idin can't keep her legs closed while you're off somewhere," Drake said coldly.

"Now listen here, Drake, you don't talk about her like that!" Mario spat.

"Yeah, yeah," brushing his nails on his shirt, rather bored with the conversation, "then you keep her away from Mom along with yourself, mmmkay? Now is that all? I'm cooking dinner?"

"When did you learn to cook?"

"What do you think was going to happen when you abandoned your family? That we all would just sit on our asses waiting for the Great Mario's return? Hardly," Drake sneered. "Even Frank and Aydin have been pulling their weight around the place. More so than I've ever seen you do even when you lived here. But that's okay, this isn't your house anymore, maybe it never was, who knows with you. So, now, are we done?"

"No, we are not; I get you're angry with me, Drake. But it had to be done, son. It was the only way I could get the Vice President spot."

"Well, I'm glad you thought the VP was worth leaving your family behind for, although we've done quite well in your absence."

"So, it appears, Drake, so it appears. Anyway, I was hoping we could invite you over to our new place for dinner one night. In hopes to smooth any feathers you have with our situation."

"Uh-huh, I have to check my schedule; I'm a rather busy man."

"You're not even twenty-one yet; how can you be so busy?"

"Oh, you know, all work and no play, that sort of thing," Drake said vaguely.

"What about Friday night, six o'clock? Do you think you'll have time in your 'busy' schedule to have dinner with your father and your stepmother?"

"Hold on, let me check," Drake spoke as he opened his calendar app on his phone. Seeing how he didn't have a 'date' until nine that night. "Alright, I can do six, but I have to leave at seven, so I can get home in time to get ready for work."

"Why don't you just bring your work clothes with you, son. We don't have a problem with giving you the privacy you need to get ready. Plus, we have something we want to share with you. Don't tell your brothers; they'd rather diddle their mother than be my sons." Drake wore a wicked smile, wondering how his father liked being cuckolded by his own sons. Wondering if his male pride couldn't handle having his sons taking what he thought belonged to him.

"Alright," Drake said plainly, pondering what his father and Aunt Idin were plotting. He knew they had to have something brewing in their heads. Otherwise, why were they trying to get him against his mother.

"Excellent?! I'm glad to hear it, Drake; I know Idin is eager to see you as well. We'll see you Friday at six. It's good to hear your voice, son. I'll let you get back to your dinner. Goodnight." Drake pressed his lips together as the line went dead. Turning around, seeing how happy his mother was as she worked over the stove. Wondering if he should tell her what was going on. He didn't want to put a damper on this night. Blowing out a breath, reaching for the door handle, entering his house, wondering if he could somehow get his father's name stripped from the mortgage and the deed. Pondering how much that would cost him, then again, if it was for his mother, he truly didn't mind if he went broke.