My Son the Gigolo Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what did he want?" Iliana asked in a hard tone.

"To get me to talk you into selling the house," Drake said, closing the door behind him. The corners of his lips lifted at the sound of his mother's snort. "Also, he wants me to come over Friday night for dinner." Watching her head snap over to him as those words left his lips.

"Please, Drake, please, tell me you didn't agree to go," Iliana pleaded with him.

"Really don't want to, yet Dad said he had something he wanted to tell me. Think I should go, not because I want to, just to find out what the both of them are planning," Drake stated, trying to ease his mother's fears.

"You sure that's all you're going there for?" Iliana asked; her lip trembled, hoping he wouldn't fall for his father's lies.

"You think I'm going to fall for his bull?" Holding out his arms to his mother, who quickly rushed to fill their space. "Not going to happen; I'm not about to allow them to hurt you, not again," Drake said sternly, yet his arms wrapped protectively around Iliana.

"My sweet boy, so strong," Iliana sighed in happiness as she held his face in her hands. "Come, I think the rice is almost done," she said, taking hold of Drake's hand and dragging him towards the stove. "What do you think? Does it look done to you?"

"Looks perfect, Mom," Drake said, lightly rubbing his mother's back. Feeling her cheek heat beneath his kiss.

"I'll get the boys; you make sure I'm sitting beside you," Iliana said in a sweet tone as her fingers traced along Drake's own.

"Aydin, you're not supposed to enjoy it," Franklin chided at the look that was playing along his twin brother's face.

"But it's so good," Aydin moaned as he savored his bite.

Drake just smirked smugly at his brother's groan as Franklin couldn't refute his brother's words. His thumb brushed along his mother's knuckles as she held his left hand. Seeing that sensuous smile on her lips as her green eyes glinted in the light as her lips wrapped around the prongs of her fork. Watching how the grains of rice exploded on her tongue.

"Shall we adjourn to the living room?" Iliana cooed as she led her son into the living room while her twins cleaned up the kitchen. "Do you know how much I've been looking forward to this all day?" she asked in a sultry tone. Her skirt rode up as she straddled her son's lap. Feeling her mound heating as his hands ran along the back of her thighs.

"Oh, what about?" Drake asked with a knowing smirk.

"You know what I mean, baby," Iliana uttered in a sweet, cute tone. "To have you to myself," she said with a smile on her lips. Her hands ran up his chest, loving how his muscles felt beneath her touch. So very glad they put that hurt behind them and allowed their feelings to finally allow their words to reach each other's hearts.

"I see, I see, and now that you have me all to yourself, what's the plan?" Drake asked, watching how his mother bit her lower lip as his hands came to rest on her ass, displaying her black, lacy, sexy thong to the room.

"Well," her eyes lit up in hunger, her love filled her lips with longing as she rested her arms along Drake's strong shoulders, "I was thinking," reaching behind her and slipping off her shoes, landing in a light thump on the floor beside her son's feet. "We watch a sweet little love story while we have this rather large TV all to ourselves," Iliana said in a wanton tone. Her taunting smile held Drake enthralled as she began to unbutton her blouse down to the third button, allowing her breasts to get some much-needed air. "Then a little cuddling while it's on, some light making out with the most beautiful woman you know," hearing his light chuckle escape his lips, knowing she just couldn't resist, "then I was thinking," she purred, leaning forward. "Taking you upstairs, finishing what we started this morning, what'cha think?" Iliana asked, staring into his eyes as her lips were a hair's breadth away from his.

"Think I like that idea," Drake spoke before claiming his mother's lips as his own.

Chapter Three

Wednesday morning found Drake staring up at the law office of May & McKinney, PLLC. The conversation he'd had with his mother earlier this morning as they laid in bed in each other's arms. Listening to her worry that his father wasn't done pushing for her to sign off on the sale of their home. What he had stated to himself earlier, he would spend every cent he had to make his mother feel safe. He had stopped by the agency yesterday to speak with the lawyer his Madam employs in case one of her gigolos or escorts got pinched by the police. Hoping the 'adverse possession' the woman told him about would keep his father off his mother's back. He would only go that route if his father didn't accept the offer his mother had finally agreed to go along with. Only to get his father finally out of her life.

Blowing out a breath, reaching for the brass handle of the front door. His crisp dark blue suit reflected in the glass door. Tugging on the lapels of his jacket, nodding to the people he passed as he headed towards the elevators where once, he found the floor where the law office was located. The law office the lawyer at the agency had sent him to. His leather binder tapped against his legs that contained payments that he had made when he had taken them over when his father failed to maintain his obligations. In some ways, he had to thank his father for abandoning them for his aunt. If he hadn't done that then he couldn't have shown his mother that he could take care of her, to show her that he could become the man of the house.

Hearing the voices that filled the air as he entered the offices of May & McKinney, PLLC. The ringing of telephones filled the air as he approached the front desk. Noticing how the woman was straightening her hair, her shirt, putting on her best smile as he neared.

"Welcome to May & McKinney law office; how can I help you?" the receptionist greeted in an alluring voice. Wondering if Drake was a new intern or a new lawyer joining the firm. Pondering if her days would be filled with her moaning.

"Hello," Drake uttered in a covetous tone. "I have an appointment with a Mrs. Turner."

"Oh? And can I please have your name?" she inquired, hiding her interest in the man standing before her.

"Drake Lucian," he said in a sly tone.

"If you'll have a seat, I'll let Mrs. Turner know you're here," she said, gesturing to the seats that lined the wall.

"Thank you."

"Mr. Lucian?" a well-dressed woman said as she appeared at the side of the receptionist's desk after a five-minute wait.

"Yes," Drake answered, getting to his feet.

"Please, will you follow me? I'm Mary Turner, by the way," she greeted, holding out her hand to him.

"Drake Lucian," he replied, feeling the softness of her hand as they shook.

"So, Mr. Lucian, what can I do for you?" Mary asked, gesturing for him to take the seat before her desk when they got to her office. "I see, and your father abandoned the house, he and your mother used to share, for the last three years and has since been living somewhere in Asia with his mistress. Did I get that right?"

"Yes," Drake nodded once he told her what's been happening.

"And now he wants your mother to sell it?"

"That's right."

"But you've been paying the mortgage, the property taxes, and the upkeep on the house, is that right?" Mary stated as she leaned back in her chair. "Has your mother lived anywhere else during that time?"

"No, ma'am."

"Hmm, I believe we can get the house switched over to your name under the adverse possession clause in the state's property law; you do have proof that you're the one making the payments on the house, correct?" Mary asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Yes, I have the paperwork right here," Drake said, opening up his leather binder, glad his mother saved all the statements. Watching the woman pulling out a calculator, punching in the numbers adding up the amount of money he's paid that totaled close to fifty thousand dollars minus the twelve grand for the property tax for the three years he's taken over the payments.

"So, you've nearly spent seventy thousand dollars on the property," Mary mused.

"Something like that," Drake nodded.

"And how would you like for me to proceed, Mr. Lucian?" Mary asked, wondering how a man who appeared in his early twenties could afford seventy thousand dollars. "I'm happy to create the contract for you stating what you've asked of me. Yet there is the matter of my retainer."

"How much?" Drake asked, crossing his legs.

"Three thousand," Mary said factually.

"You take debit?" Drake inquired with a warm smile.

"We do," Mary said, returning his smile. "Let me just go run this, Mr. Lucian. It will only take a minute."

Drake was texting his mother when Mrs. Turner returned. Taking his card back from her, signing the receipt she had placed on her desk. The two of them talked for another thirty minutes, detailing what he wanted stated within the contract in signing over the house to him. Thanking the woman for seeing him and for her time as they shook once again. Telling him to come back tomorrow and she would have the forms ready and notarized for when he picked them up.

******

Friday, Garden Hills, ten minutes prior to six that night...

Drake should have known his father would have moved into that gated community. He did remember how his father was flashing around his money whenever he could. Mario put more stock in the reputation of his job and the money he made from it than he did in his own family. Greeting the female guard at the gatehouse who stood before the barred entrance and exit of the place. Chatting away with her comfortably given the numerous times he's been to the community. So, he was well-known to the security personnel who manned the gatehouse. Seeing the wide smile on the woman's lips as he inquired about her children. He knew the woman wanted him to step out of his car, enter her shack, bend her over the counter and take her there. However, he never would, she was happily married, and while he might sleep around with married women, those women were in loveless marriages. Their husbands had long since stopped caring what they did. Plus, he knew the woman would never step out on her husband. There was nothing wrong with a little fantasizing; Drake certainly didn't mind if he was a part of her daydream.

"I hope you enjoy your visit, Mr. Cole," the woman winked as she handed back his ID. She knew what he was; they all knew what he was; you'd have to be blind not to notice how many times he's left with a different woman from the place whenever one of them paid for his services.

"Not likely," Drake muttered, seeing the confused look on her face. "Visiting my father, we don't get along all that well."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," she said in a sweet tone as she lightly touched his forearm. "I hope it won't be too stressful for you. I hear Mrs. Rottingham has a big date tonight," she uttered with a wink as she stepped back into her booth. "Enjoy your visit to Garden Hills, Mr. Cole," she stated before pressing the button to open the gate.

"One can only hope," Drake replied with a coy smile as the gate rolled open. "Hope your son's team wins tomorrow," he said with a wave before pulling his BMW through the gate. He didn't need to rely on Google Maps; with the amount of time he's spent there, he knew the layout of the community by heart. Seeing his father's house nearing, debating on whether or not to park in their drive or on the street, seeing how he would have to leave his car behind when his driver picked him up for his 'date' for that evening. Seeing how the woman's house was further in, where the more wealthy lived. Pulling along the curb, raising his roof, rolling up his windows, and popping his trunk before shutting his car off.

"Drake, is that you?" Drake breathed hard, keeping his emotions from his face when he was still looking down into his trunk when he heard his father's voice.

"Yeah, Dad, it's me," Drake responded as he straightened out and turned towards his father.

"Just look at you?!" Mario stated with a wide smile on his lips, taking hold of his son's shoulders. "Knew you would take after me; you got your looks from me after all," he said with a cocky smile on his lips.

Drake kept his huff contained when his father hugged him forcibly. He couldn't say his father didn't love him; he could easily see it in his father's eyes as Mario studied the man he's turned into. Putting on his professional face so his father wouldn't see how he loathed how he's treated his mother.

"Are these your work clothes?" Mario asked, looking down into the trunk. Not voicing that he knew how much the car cost his son. He too had looked at one, yet Idin had overruled him when it wasn't a suitable car for their two-year-old daughter.

"Yeah," Drake answered as he plucked the garment bag that held his rather high-priced black Italian suit, one of many he had bought during his stay in Italy. Along with a small carry-on bag that came with the luggage he had bought for his trip abroad, that contained the items he needed to appear and smell nice for his date is one of the top ten wealthiest women in the city for that evening. Being in her late sixties, the woman wasn't interested in sex; she just wanted someone to talk to during the evening that knew what they were talking about during whatever event she had been invited to.

"Well, come on, Idin should have dinner ready any moment now," Mario stated in a cheery tone, clamping his hand on his son's right shoulder. Feeling the strength in it, keeping his pleased smirk from his face. Glad that his son wasn't that skinny boy any longer. "Nice car. Did you just get it?" he asked as he escorted his son towards his house.

"Yeah, after I gave Mom the Audi to drive," Drake stated, not hiding the smirk on his lips when his father's head snapped over to him.

"And what was wrong with her car?"

"Nothing, but Franklin's truck threw a rod, so she gave him and Aydin her car to drive to college while driving my Audi A6 while I was in New York. So, I let her keep the Audi when I bought this one. It's a much more reliable car than her old one. But you know all about that," Drake said, keeping his accusing tone from his words.

"And what were you doing in New York?" Mario asked with a pointed look.

"Got accepted into Cornell," Drake said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Oh?! You did?! Congratulations, son, that's a very fine school to go to." It wasn't hard for Drake to hear the pride in his father's voice. "Idin?! Our dinner guest has arrived!" Mario called out the moment they walked into the house.

"Oh? I was starting to get worried." Idin's voice could be heard from within their kitchen.

"Mom?! Regan needs to go to the potty!" Drake arched an eyebrow when that sounded so much like his cousin Becky whom he hadn't seen since the fallout of the divorce.

"So, take your sister to the bathroom," Idin chided. "She knows what to do," she said as her footsteps could be heard drawing near. Her eyes went wide, her gasp was loud in the quiet entranceway. "Drake, is that you?" Idin asked in a skeptical tone. Her eyes couldn't stop as they just stared at how his t-shirt clung to his chest.

"Yeah, it's me," Drake answered, keeping his tone neutral. He knew it wouldn't do him any good to get either of them riled up with what he was going to hand them. No, he needs them to agree to his terms. If he had to play nice to get his father to sign so he could give his mother peace of mind, then so be it.

"I hardly recognize you," Idin said with a warm smile on her lips. "It's so good to see you again," she said as she hugged him. Running her hands down his arms, feeling how much he's changed since the last time the two of them saw each other. "Mario, why don't you show Drake where he can place his things while I go put dinner on the table," Idin spoke in a sweet, caring tone as she stared at her husband.

"Come on, I'll show you to the room you can use. I was hoping if you ever want to come over, that this would be your room if you wanted to stay the night. I know how you and your brothers never got along on the worst days," Mario said from over his shoulder as he led his son down the hall, repeating what he knew to be true three years ago.

Drake wasn't going to correct him either. He didn't see the need to. What was happening in his house no longer concerned his father or his aunt. Hearing voices from behind the closed door to the bathroom as they passed it before his father gestured for him to enter the stale, unoccupied room.

"Don't go anywhere," Drake said in a commanding tone when his father started to leave. Seeing that puzzled look on his father's face when he's never heard him speak in such a manner before. "Here," handing his father the two options he had, the lawyer he had paid wrote out for him, "look them over; you're getting off rather lightly, I would think, given Mom could throw you in jail at this moment. I'll give you a week to have your lawyer look them over; either way, you are not getting my house; we clear on that," he stated in a firm tone.

"Why would you want such a dump when you could live here with us?" Mario asked, confused.

"Because I wish to, and it's my home, the home I had to save because you wouldn't fulfill your obligations you agreed to in the divorce settlement."

"And is this even legal?" Mario asked with a pointed look.

"It is; I had a lawyer draw them up."

"Okay, son, let me go over them; I'll give you an answer by then," Mario muttered, giving the legal papers a quick read. Keeping his smile from his lips when he noticed how Iliana would relinquish her alimony and forgo legal action against him if he transferred his name on the deed and his name on the mortgage to Drake. Oh, he was going to sign, that was for sure, yet first, he had to know if it would hold up in court if his ex-wife thought to come after him for more money now that he was Vice President. He had no idea why Drake wanted such a rundown home for, yet if his son wanted to sink money into the place to keep a roof over his mother's head, while he admired that, he still thought it was a foolish decision. "Come, Idin should have dinner on the table by now," he said, lightly smacking his son's arm with the papers before walking out of the room.

"Let's go eat, Regan." Drake heard a voice say as the bathroom door opened. Stopping in his tracks when a dark-haired toddler jumped out. Arching an eyebrow as she was wiggling in place with a wide smile on her face as she peered into the bathroom. Then his eyes fell onto his cousin as Becky stepped out. Seeing the shock on her face as the two of them stared at one another.

"How long have you known?" Drake asked in an accusing tone, noting the oriental-influenced garb she was wearing. Telling him, she was either with them when they moved to Asia or was in contact with them during the past three years. Scowling when she took hold of Regan's hand and quickly walked off. Wondering if they had lied about when their affair had begun. Seeing far too much of his father in his cousin. If she was really his cousin and not his half-sister.

"What'cha just standing there for?" Idin asked when she stepped out of the kitchen. "Come on, dinner's ready," she said, keeping her wicked smile from her lips. Knowing she was going to lure Drake away from her sister. It was only fair given how she had gotten their parents to disown her, or that's what she thought Iliana had done. In truth, her parents did that on their own. Not that Idin would ever accept that. Noticing how attractive Drake has become over the years as he ran his hand through his hair as he started to move towards the dining room.

"Drake, I know this might come to you as a surprise, but I want you to meet your baby sisters," Mario stated when his son stood in the doorway. Placing his hands on Becky's right shoulder and on the top of Regan's head when he stood behind him. Noting how Becky couldn't look Drake in the face as his eyes ran over his daughters. "I know, I know what you're thinking, Drake. But they are your half-sisters."

1...34567...16