All Comments on 'My Son the Gigolo Pt. 03'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AManBaby123AManBaby123almost 2 years ago

I actually teared up when I read about frank and emma at the end.

twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyalmost 2 years ago

Sad it had to end great story

JiZenJiZenalmost 2 years ago

Thank you so much for this series, loved it.

froggytreefroggytreealmost 2 years ago

Good way to finish it out.

tld1227tld1227almost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the series very much and enjoyed reading it. Thanks much for writing it

SexualT69SexualT69almost 2 years ago

Dam what a great story. Had me tearing up when Franklin passed away. No matter what other authors story I'm reading, as soon as you post something I'm reading yours. You are my favorite on here

LordJokarrLordJokarralmost 2 years ago

WHAT?! I'm so blown away! You never see death so casually tossed into the narrative! Which in and of itself only made it all the more perfect, sad though that is. Jumping to the far ending so quickly, to bring in Regan, would only ever possibly end one way.

But I must say, the broken heart? Absolutely so beautiful. Touching truly.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding effort! I have several disagreements in how some of the character interactions were handled, but nothing that keeps me from respecting your writing and giving the series a solid 5*. Look forward to more adventures with your stories...

OffRoadDieselOffRoadDieselalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyable story. Thanks for the 5* effort. How about a follow-on: Debs story?

crunch69crunch69almost 2 years ago

drake loved his mom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic! Loved what Frank did to the dad!! Still laughing!

Bronco56Bronco56almost 2 years ago

Another fantastic story. Lots of emotions in this story and the other 2 chapters. I was happy with the ending. You summed up your story to perfection. 5stars

thomaskirkthomaskirkover 1 year ago

Really good read welldone

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 1 year ago

An awesome story. Well written and I couldn't read fast enough. I'm so glad this author doesn't mind expanding stories.

Brandon11Brandon11over 1 year ago

Love this series and a great ending!

Cowboy70Cowboy70about 1 year ago

Absolutely brilliant, as soon as I started reading, I couldn't stop, the way you made every character's lives intertwine kept me hooked, I had to recharge my phone 4 times...Thank you, I'm following you and look forward to reading so much more.

GRYFANxGRYFANx12 months ago

I have to admit I am sad this story ended. So well written and I loved the characters!

LynchjimLynchjim10 months ago

Yet another of your stories that I absolutely love from start to finish thank you soul71 for all your hard work to entertain us all.

Aussie1951Aussie195110 months ago
I must agree

With the previous comments, great story overall. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MarrttyMarrtty5 months ago

Great story, thanks. The tax bite on his earnings would have been horrible. At least 50 percent. Higher in NY, self employment tax is 14 percent, or more. ny state and city, and federal would be at the highest rate.

He got fit and sofisticated very quickly, would have taken longer than 3 months. But otherwise great story.

MattMcGMattMcG5 months ago

This is one of those stories that truly sadden me when we see them go. I love how it starts out, but I feel like there should have been a more severe penalty Iliana would have pay in order to find the path herself and Drake could walk together. Also the twins needed a lesson physically presented in bruises, contusions, and maybe some lightly fractured ribs and the bones in their hands. The levels of disrespect they dumped out onto their lil brother Drake needed some strong retaliation and retribution delivered by Drake. Then they could have set down and figured out the direction they needed to move towards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES