My Son the Gigolo Pt. 03

Story Info
Fin.
66.5k words
4.75
27.4k
92

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,761 Followers

Special thanks to WAA01, Killerarmyguy, and Taco for the edits.

*******

Chapter Seven

"Drake?!" Becky greeted, hugging him when she answered the door. "Where are your bags? Thought you told Dad you were working tonight."

"Plans got changed," Drake stated plainly as he lightly patted her back. Feeling how she pressed her 32Ds into his chest.

"So, does that mean you'll stay tonight?" Becky asked, leading him into her home. Ever since Drake ate her out on Sunday, her mind just couldn't stop thinking about his tongue on her pussy. How wet he had gotten her so quickly. She had wondered how he got so good at it.

"Drake, no bags tonight?" Mario asked in surprise as he followed Regan as she ran to greet her older brother.

"Plans got canceled at the last minute," Drake said, not telling his father the whole truth that his Madam had given him the night off due to all the hours he had been putting in as of late. Looking down when Regan hugged his right leg tightly, then held up her arms to him. Seeing the smile on his father's face as he plucked Regan up off the floor.

"Ah, I do hate it when that happens, but I am glad you're getting some time off. You can't keep up those hours you've been keeping lately, or you'll just burn yourself out," Mario stated in a fatherly tone, patting his son's back as he and Becky led Drake into the kitchen where Idin was preparing a hearty meal for all of them.

"Hello, Drake," Idin greeted with a warm smile as she stood over the stove, stirring the sauce. "I see someone's finally gotten you to hold her," she teased, seeing Regan's firm nod as she clung onto Drake's shirt.

"So Drake, since you're off tonight," seeing Idin's surprise in her eyes, "why don't you spend the night? I know the girls would like it if you did," Mario said, seeing his daughters nodding along.

"Honey, did Drake bring any clothes with him?" Idin asked as the water for the pasta finally reached its boiling point.

"Bags are out in the car, didn't want to feel presumptuous if you declined," Drake said, putting on his act as he looked slyly down.

"Oh, honey, you're always welcomed to stay here," Idin said happily, shooting her husband a look that silently voiced their plot to get Drake away from his mother. They knew the first step was to get him to come over as often as possible. The next step was to get him to stay the night and then extend those nights. Until they could finally get him to spend most of his free time at their house. Then they would move to permanently cut him out of her sister's life. How she couldn't wait to rub her sister's nose in the fact that her son was now hers. "That will show you, what you get for getting Mom and Dad to disown me," she hissed bitterly into her mind.

"Then let me go..."

"I'll do it," Becky quickly cut in. Knowing what she would be doing now that they had hours once her parents retired to the other part of the house like they normally did around nine. She knew what they were doing. She wasn't so naïve as to think they were watching TV. Wondering if Drake would like it if they did the same thing. "I'll be right back," she said with a warm smile on her lips as Drake held out his car keys between his left thumb and index finger. Watching how Regan was rapidly chatting with him. Grinning at how Drake tried to decipher what Regan was saying to him. Blowing out a breath when she neared the front door, rubbing her hand along her mound, feeling it throbbing as she did, she also felt how moist she had gotten. Trying to remember when anyone ever made her get so aroused. Her breath was taken when she peered into his car once she opened the door. For the past three years, she's been living in luxury, at least from her more down to Earth upbringing when her mother was still married to Jake. Wondering if he would ever take her out in it as she grabbed his bag from the front seat and gently closed the door. She did hope that Drake would be up for some more teaching. She really did want to be good at sex. She didn't want someone spreading a rumor about her that she couldn't suck a cock or fuck well, for that matter.

Becky also knew there were some men out there that would just take advantage of her lack of experience. To get her to do things that she normally wouldn't do just to appease them. If they thought she would fold so easily, they would be mistaken. Yet she was like every teenager at her age, horny and without someone to help her to relieve the itch. She hoped Drake would want to feel her pussy wrapped around that cock of his. She didn't even know if she could fit something so large inside of her. Yet if he was willing then she was willing to show him just how far she was willing to go to improve herself. She knew Janet and Amina would be so jealous knowing how much they wanted his cock. She knew Amina was gunning to have sex with Drake. She had a suspicion that would have happened if their parents hadn't walked out the door that day. Wondering how they would take the news if she told them the rumors were true about how he could eat a woman out to an orgasm in less than two minutes. Walking back into the house, hearing her father and mother speaking with Drake responding every so often as she neared his room. Placing his bag on his bed, then scurried quickly to the bathroom. There was no way she was going to be sitting at the dinner table horny as all hell.

Taking her hair brush off the sink as she sat on the toilet. Running the corrugated rubber that was wrapped around the handle through her moist lips. Biting the inside of her cheek to keep her moan from escaping her lips as she sank the handle into her hot pussy. She always enjoyed masturbating with it. It had gotten her off many of time when she first learned about masturbation. Rolling her left breast in her hand as she pumped the brush into her liquifying mound. Her eyes fluttered as she daydreamed what it would be like if Drake was the one fucking her instead of her hairbrush. Her hand flew to her mouth, muffling her squeal as she came. Seeing how her cream coated the handle before she sank it as deep as it would go as she rode out her orgasm. Practicing what Drake had taught her on it as she cleaned her juices off of it. Wiping it dry with some toilet paper, then wiping her pussy dry before flushing the toilet to hide the evidence of what she had just done. Reaching behind her, unclasping her bra, Becky wanted Drake to gaze at her unsupported mounds. Lifting up her shirt over her breasts, thinking back to Sunday night, how she had shown them off to him. Wondering if her brother would want to suck on them. She has before, but she pondered if it would be different than when someone else was doing the act.

"We'll just keep this between us." Becky heard her mother say as she walked back into the kitchen as she saw her mother handing Drake a glass of wine. She was sure that her father would say something, yet he was silent on the matter. "Do you like it?" Idin asked, bringing her own glass of wine to her lips.

"Fruity, a touch of citrus, there's something else I just can't put my finger on it." Becky watched how Drake smacked his lips and how her mother wore a smile as he tasted the wine. "Not a bad wine."

"I know; it's been boggling me too," Idin sighed as she and Drake stood on opposite sides of the island in her kitchen.

"This has to be a Cabernet Sauvignon," Drake stated. Having drunk many glasses of red wine when he's been out, performing his gigolo services, he's grown a habit of knowing what kind of wine he was drinking. He liked white wine just fine, yet he preferred a good red over a white.

"You really know your wine," Idin spoke, her eyes lighting up.

"I do," Drake nodded.

"I don't know how you can stand it," Mario said, getting a bottle of beer out from the fridge to have with dinner.

"Could say the same about that," Drake retorted, pointing at the bottle.

"What's wrong with a good beer?" Mario countered.

"You think that's a good beer?" Drake asked in a questioning tone. "You should try a Pilsner Urquell. Once you do, that wouldn't even hold a candle to it."

"Never heard of it," Mario said, confused.

"It's a Czech beer that I had while I was in Italy," Drake said truthfully. "But I like my wine more."

"Huh, but isn't the drinking age there twenty-one?"

"No, it's sixteen," Drake stated, taking another sip of his wine.

"Well, your father can have all the beer he wants. You and I will enjoy the delights of some very good wine together," Idin said, topping Drake off. "Now, do be a dear and carry this into the dining room for me," she spoke, putting the cork back into the bottle. "Becky, help your brother set the table while your father gets Regan into her highchair." While they might be wealthy now and might employ a maid or two to clean the house. She'd rather be the one cooking her family a meal than paying someone else to do it. Watching how Becky got out enough plates for them all while she poured the sauce for their spaghetti into the bowl that sat beside the stove. "You know Drake, if you come over more often, I'll teach you how to cook. I know it can't be easy living on take out in the Big Apple."

"Already do, had quite a few cooking classes," Drake stated as he took the bowl from her.

"Really, and pray tell what can you cook?" Idin asked in disbelief. Her mouth just inched lower as she listened to the dishes he's cooked in the past, mostly for his mother and brothers, not that Idin needed to know that.

"What's chicken cordon bleu?" Becky asked, confused as she got the silverware out.

"It's a breaded chicken breast stuffed with ham and cheese," Mario informed as he walked back into the kitchen to make Regan a glass of juice.

"Is it good?" Becky asked; it sounded like it was.

"Oh yeah," Mario admitted. "I'm impressed, son. You have to show us how you make it sometime. I know I'm already dying to try it. It's been a while since I've had it, and I know if you make it, it will be great," he said in a prideful tone, patting his son's left arm.

"Drake, can I ask why you've learned how to cook? Don't take this as me trying to demean you. Far from it, I'm impressed you've taken the initiative, so you aren't relying on others," Idin said in a motherly voice.

"Well, for the next few years, I'll be on my own for the most part, so I have to look after myself," Drake said from his seat at the dinner table. Noting how Regan was excited to have her favorite dinner for the evening. "Plus, I didn't really know anyone in Italy, so..." His thought trailed off as he shrugged as Idin sat down beside him.

"Well, you don't have to worry about that anymore," Idin stated, making a mound of noodles on her plate after Mario had fixed Regan's. "We plan on being here for you whenever you need it," she said sweetly. Her nostrils flared; her pupils dilated as she accidentally glanced down at Drake's lap. Thinking she was seeing things, that it was just the shadows that played along his jeans that were playing tricks on her eyes until it moved. Turning her gaze away, playing off the fact that it had to be the biggest cock she's ever seen if what his pants detailed turned out to be true.

Not realizing Drake had gotten himself aroused on purpose for that very reason; to sow his seed into her mind. He knew it was only a matter of time before she would start to sniff around. Wondering how his father was going to take the news once it was all over and done with. That once again he's been made into a cuckold by one of his sons. Although, he had no inkling of sexual or romantic feelings for his aunt. He was strictly doing this at his mother's behest. Once he had his cock planted deep inside of her, he knew that was the point he would use her infidelity to keep his aunt away from his mother and brothers. Drake knew she wouldn't dare allow Mario to know that she's been unfaithful to him. After all, she did enjoy a rather glamorous lifestyle.

*******

"So Drake, tell us how life is in New York City?" Idin asked as she lounged beside Mario, sipping on her fourth glass of wine. Something Mario wasn't too happy about. Then again, she knew he enjoyed the benefits of when she was a little tipsy. He never complained when he would normally get the best fucking of his life when she imbibed a little too much.

"What's there to tell, really? It's a big city; with it comes big-city problems," Drake said offhandedly. He was still nursing his third glass of wine; he had to keep his wits about him. He couldn't tip off his hand too early.

"You must have something to share," Becky stated, sitting as close to her brother, without drawing her parents' suspicions, as she could.

"Well, I have been to Broadway a few... okay, a lot of times," Drake admitted.

"Oh, didn't think you were into plays," Mario said, his eyes flickered up from watching Regan play with her toys on the floor.

"I'll admit some of them are downright boring, but that's not the reason I go," Drake replied with a sly grin on his lips.

"Oh? I see," Mario snickered. A knowing smirk graced his lips at the fact that his son was turning out to be just like him.

"And just what do you do at these plays that you find boring?" Idin asked with a pointed look.

"I don't think you want me to answer that, Aunt Idin."

"Tell me anyway, I'm sure with those college skills, you can form your words to be less... salacious," Idin said, placing Mario's hand between her thighs as she crossed her legs so he could feel the heat that was coming off of her pussy. She just couldn't stop her mind from focusing on what she had seen in his pants, nor could she stop the fact it was getting her aroused at what he could do with it.

"Well... hmm... let's just say, my dates have a very hard time not applauding when such praise is unwarranted," Drake spoke, his innuendo hung thick in the air.

"I... see," Idin mused into her glass as her light green eyes peered at her stepson from over the rim of her glass. Knowing the first step in getting Drake fully into their family was to get him to stop calling her his aunt and replace that title with mother. "Drake," resting her wine glass on her knee, "I know it will be hard and most likely weird for you, but it's okay to call me Mom or any form of that word since I am married to your father."

"Have you ever gone and seen the Statue of Liberty?" Becky asked in a very excited voice.

"A few times," Drake nodded. "Here, see," he said, pulling out his phone, showing the pictures he took when he visited it.

"Oh, wow," Becky uttered, leaning into him, pressing her right breast into his arm. "Do you have any pictures of when you were in Italy?" she asked, eager for the nine o'clock hour to approach. Knowing that was when Regan went to bed and her parents had sex. So she knew they wouldn't be interrupted for most of the night, if at all.

"I do, but most of them are just the buildings I went to study for my architecture class."

"I don't mind," Becky said, lightly resting her hand on Drake's left forearm. Hoping he enjoyed having her lips wrapped around his cock, and prayed he wanted to feel them again.

"Where was that one taken?" Pointing at the picture on the screen of his phone.

"Florence."

"Oh, how did you like it?" Idin chimed in. "The city, I mean."

"It was nice, Venice is a much nicer city if you can get past the smell during the summer, or at least it did when I was there. It was quite nice when the sun sets."

"Oh, how so?" Mario asked, wondering if his son worked some play in with his studies.

"I don't want to be crude or anything, yet if you play your cards right, one can get lucky quite easily given the ambiance of the place at that time of the day," Drake said, sprinkling a bit of his bait out hoping to lure his aunt into untested waters.

"I take it you didn't have trouble finding female companionship for the evenings while in Venice?" Idin asked, trying to keep her tone from conveying the heat that was starting to build within her.

"I won't lie, but no, no, I did not."

"Knew you would take after me," Mario mused with a smirk on his lips. "I was known to be somewhat of a hound dog back in my day when I wasn't with someone, before I met your mother, of course."

"Of course," Drake muttered into his wine glass. Looking down when Regan approached him, holding out one of her toys to him.

"She wants you to play with her," Becky whispered into his ear, to which her little sister nodded that it was so.

"Oh, and what shall I do with this?" Drake uttered before making Regan giggle loudly as he used her teddy bear to act like it was biting her neck.

"So, where else did you visit when you were over there?" Mario asked inquisitively.

"Rome, which is more crowded than New York is if you can believe that, but it was a nice city to visit. Milan, rather nice people that live there. Naples, if I had a place to live, other than in Genoa where I was studying at the college there, I'd go there. Rather peaceful if you take out all the big city noise, or that just could be me. Then there was the trip to Syracuse and Palermo on Sicily to study the Greek ruins that still survive when it was a colony for the Greeks before the Romans overtook the island," Drake said, listing off some of the places he's been to while still playing with Regan.

"Do you think you'll ever go back?" Becky asked, imagining that she was tagging along with him, doing things to him beneath the Italian sun.

"Maybe, but it probably will be after I finish college. I do miss their beaches," Drake answered, peering over at Becky.

"Why's that?" Idin inquired, setting her glass aside now that it was empty.

"Because most... well, the ones I went to, clothing was prohibited," Drake stated, watching his father belt out in laughter.

"You're kidding me?!" Idin stammered.

"Nope, the place I was staying at in Genoa sat right on the edge of one of those same said beaches."

"You mean a n-n-nude beach?!" Becky muddled her words as the image of Drake laying naked on those sandy shores played out in her mind.

"I do," Drake nodded.

"And you lived by one?!" Idin felt her face heating, hating herself at what popped into her mind when he nodded his answer.

"And I bet given how you look now, the ladies were on you like flies to honey," Mario stated with a coy grin.

"Don't want to brag or anything, but yeah, they were."

"Honey, it's time; Regan needs her bath before she goes to bed," Idin said, giving her husband his cue to take her upstairs and fuck her hard after Regan's bath and putting her to bed.

"Night, you two, don't stay up too late," Mario spoke as he carried Regan in his arms and headed for the stairs.

Drake didn't miss how Idin peered back at him when she thought he couldn't see her before she disappeared around the wall. Looking down when Becky took hold of his hand.

"You never got to see my room. I think you'll like it," Becky stated, getting to her feet and pulling her brother along. Knowing what she would be doing in there, and it wasn't to show off how she decorated either.

Drake looked around the room, keeping his thoughts to himself as the door shut behind him. When it looked like what he suspected a teenager's room would appear like. Noting the pictures of her standing on the Great Wall of China with a group of her friends that she had made while over there. Then noting the ones that showed her in the Forbidden Palace. Turning when he heard a noise from behind him only to find Becky on her knees with her mouth open, eagerly waiting for his cock.

"I'm ready for my lesson Drake," Becky said in a husky tone.

"Oh? Are you now?"

"Mmmhmm," Becky hummed.

"Is this what you want?" Drake asked as he pulled his cock out once he had unzipped his pants.

"Yes," Becky said breathlessly.

soul71
soul71
6,761 Followers