My Son the Gigolo Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?! No! Never?! Okay, it's a little weird, but come on, the things you and I have seen, not as weird as you think," Deb said, feeling her cheeks heat under Iliana's gaze, knowing she was sizing her up.

"I take it something more has happened between the two of you since August?"

"It has," Aydin nodded, wrapping his arm around Deb, who just snuggled into him.

"And just what, pray tell, has happened, young man? You just can't..." Fuming when Drake held up his hand, stopping her.

"Deb, I take it you didn't want to spend the holiday alone in your apartment?" Drake asked, watching her head shake.

"I know I should have talked to you before you left New York, and I know me showing up like this looks really bad, but," peering up at Aydin, "I just couldn't stand to be away from him a moment longer. So I was hoping you would be okay in opening your home to me for Thanksgiving," Deb said, hoping her friend didn't kick her out.

"And why aren't you spending it with your own?" Iliana asked incensed at having her home invaded by someone she didn't know.

"I... I..."

"It's okay, Deb," Drake reached out and placed a hand on her shoulder. Leaning into his mother, whispering into her ear what Deb had told him of what her father had been doing to her and what her mother failed to do. Seeing the horror flooding his mother's eyes as her hands cupped her mouth.

"Oh, my, God, that's horrible!" Iliana rushed over to Deb and wrapped her in her arms. "I'm so, so sorry. I didn't mean to sound like a bitch. Of course, you don't want to see them. I wouldn't either! Can you forgive me?" Iliana asked in an apologetic tone. "Drake, she is staying with us, and you best bring her home with you on Christmas break. This woman shouldn't be spending the holidays alone," she said sternly.

"Of course, like I'm going to kick my friend out of my home," Drake uttered with a warm smile as he held his arms out to Deb, who filled them in a heartbeat.

"Thank you so much, Drake. I promise, I'll never repeat a word to anyone," Deb said, hugging Drake tightly.

"Well, it seems we're going to need to find you a place to sleep," Iliana mused.

"About that?" Aydin spoke, rubbing the back of his head. "Since, you know... the two of you being together, and Franklin and Emma are more of a thing than she and I, and Deb and I getting to know each other. I kind of moved all your stuff into the master bedroom and mine into your old bedroom. I was hoping you two would be okay with that."

"Honey, can you handle being in that room with me?" Iliana asked with a loving smile.

"Mom doesn't matter the room, the location, long as you're there, that's what matters," Drake spoke in a loving tone, seeing his mother blush at his words.

"Okay, then that's settled, now, Deb, was it?" Iliana muttered, wrapping her arms around Deb's shoulders. "Why don't you come with me and tell me all about yourself? We'll let the boys deal with the bags."

"Aydin?!" Deb uttered from over her shoulder as Iliana led her off to their kitchen.

"It'll be fine, Deb, if she goes all mama bear on you. Just scratch her belly," Aydin joked, noting how his mother rolled her eyes and shook her head as she gazed back at him.

"So, where's Franklin?" Drake asked, picking up his bags.

"He and Emma went out shopping, said they'll be back in a few hours," Aydin answered as he plucked his mother's bags from the floor.

"Ah, and how are the two of them getting along?"

"Like you and Mom, all lovey-dovey, she's filed divorce papers and moving in with Franklin into his room, once they get yours and Mom's okay," Aydin said, following his brother up the stairs.

"Well, I don't mind Emma, but I don't know about you two. Aren't you two supposed to be flying the nest?" Drake joked, peering back at his brother.

"You wish."

"And you and Deb? How long has that been going on?" Drake asked, setting his bags down on the bed.

"Haven't stopped since I left New York," Aydin admitted.

"And when you're on the road with the team?" Drake inquired. He knew how the three of them celebrated the news that the Mets were going to sign him to the team a month after his tryouts, so he knew Aydin would be either dropping out or finishing the last bit of his classes when the season was over.

"Deb wants to come with me," Aydin spoke, seeing how that news truly shocked his little brother. "Sorry, Drake, I know she was the one that wanted to tell you that, but you asked."

"So she finally decided to quit, huh?" Drake mused, seeing his brother nodding. "And you're okay with dating a soon-to-be ex-escort?"

"Her past is her past. I know about it. It doesn't change how I feel about her," Aydin said truthfully.

"Huh," Drake uttered, looking sadly down at his bed. He was going to miss her and her company.

"Know that she was planning on telling you when you got back to New York. She just didn't want to sadden the holiday since she hasn't had a..."

"I know," Drake nodded, knowing everyone was moving forward with their lives. Wondering what fate had in store for his growing family in the coming years.

"Plus, it isn't like you won't see her again. We'll be coming home when the season has ended, just like Franklin and Emma," Aydin said, referencing how the Kansas City Chiefs had picked Franklin in the draft.

"My boy, all grown up," Drake teased in a fatherly voice.

"Shut up, goof," Aydin laughed as he lightly shoved his brother's shoulder.

"You fuck around on her. I will hurt you," Drake warned.

"You kidding me?! Have you ever been with her... guess you have," Aydin said, noting the look in Drake's eyes. "I might be a jock, but I'm not that stupid. Anyway, welcome home," he said, hugging his brother.

They heard their mother's laughter coming from the kitchen as they descended the stairs. "Tell me, is that bet real?"

"Oh, that bet, yeah it is," Deb nodded as her hands cupped the glass of iced tea Iliana had made for her.

"Tell me, how did that all come about?" Iliana asked curiously.

"Well... you sure you want to hear about this?"

"Please," waving Deb off, "my man tells me everything that he does, just not names, so you won't shock me... at least not as much as I used to be," Iliana said in a warm tone.

"Well, I'm assuming you know how boring sex can get when it's pretty much the same thing over and over each night," Deb said, seeing Iliana nodding along. "When Drake first arrived in New York, all of us on the floor where we live knew he was from the sister branch; we just didn't know how experienced he was in our kind of work. So when he first moved in, I introduced myself to him. Don't get me wrong, everyone that lives there are good people, friendly even, yet they really weren't my friends. Anywho, when Drake moved in, I told him if he ever needed anything to drop by when I wasn't with a client. Lo and behold, not a day went by before I heard a knock on my door. I won't lie to you, Ms. Lucian..."

"Call me Iliana," she said in a warm tone as she lightly touched Deb's hand.

"Up till then, I was a pretty lonely woman. Sure, I can put on a brave face and fool about everyone there, not your son. He saw right through that," Deb muttered, smiling down into her drink. "I didn't pick up on what he was doing at first when he asked me to show him around the city. I'll admit it was nice to spend time with someone that wasn't trying to fuck me. By the time we were halfway through the little tourist tour I was giving him, that was when I noticed he really wasn't doing this for himself but for me. When I called him out on it, granted, I said some hurtful things during it, like anyone would like being lied to and pitied. But he just hugged me out of the blue! No one's done that, okay, my mother did, but that all stopped when I constantly tried to tell her what my Dad was doing to me, or those that just wanted a cheap feel, know what I mean?"

"Mmmhmm?" Iliana nodded.

"Well, after I calmed down, Drake told me he could see it in my eyes that I was hurting and sad. So he thought he would spend the day with me to show me that not everyone was out to fuck me like it's been my experience. Then well, our friendship grew, and I can say he is indeed my friend. So given how boring sex can be when all they want is the same old positions day in and day out. I came up with the bet. Oh, I'm sure our clients enjoyed it, greatly, I might add, but I think the both of us got more out of it."

"So, have you and Drake ever..."

"Yes," Deb answered, her cheeks growing hot. "You're a lucky woman, Iliana. You have boys that have such good..."

"Oh, I know," Iliana mused, smiling into her glass. "You two going to stand there spying on us, or you going to come and join us?" she called out, knowing her sons were eavesdropping on them.

"What? Seemed like the two of you were enjoying the conversation. We just would hate to interrupt," Drake spoke as he stepped out of the shadow of the hallway. "I'll miss you; you know, it's not going to be the same without you across the hall," he stated, lightly resting his hand on Deb's left shoulder.

"You told him?!" Deb gasped, staring right at Aydin.

"Sorry, Deb, but he asked."

"Drake, just because I'm quitting that life doesn't mean I won't be..."

"I know," Drake said, taking her by surprise as he hugged her. "I'm happy that my friend's finally happy. I'm just going to miss her, is all."

"Well, you'll just have to come home more often then, won't you?" Iliana cooed with a seductive smile on her lips.

"Huh?"

"Drake?" Seeing how he looked down at his hand as hers took hold of it. "I was wondering if you would be okay if I moved in with Aydin."

"Wait... what?! Move in?! Just how far have you two gotten in this relationship?" Drake asked, peering back at his brother and then down to Deb.

"Please, Drake, I want to stay with my boyfriend, if you'll let me," Deb pleaded.

"I'm starting to feel like an old man," Drake sighed, sinking down into the chair beside his mother.

"Don't worry, honey, I'll spruce you up in the bedroom later," Iliana whispered heatedly into his ear.

"Drake, Mom, I hope you will be okay with this," Aydin said, coming to stand behind Deb, resting his hand on her shoulder, feeling the light touch of her lips on it.

"I mean, okay, sure, but Mom will be around you two more than I will for the next two years. What do you think?" Drake asked, turning to look at his mother.

"Well, honey, you know Emma has been staying here for the past few months," seeing him nod as she slipped her hand into his lap, "I know Aydin has been feeling left out being the odd man out of their group. I think this will be good for him. And I'm certainly not letting her go crawling back to her parents," Iliana said in that stern motherly voice. "So if you're fine with it, then I'm fine with it. We'll just have to find her a job once Aydin helps her get settled in. Long as the two of them help chip in on the food bills."

"I promise you two won't regret this?!" Deb said happily.

"Well, if you're going to be with my son, traveling with him, staying with him in New York during training season. I best teach you how to cook his favorite meals, or he gets rather grumpy," Iliana teased, smiling at Aydin's groan. Their heads turned as a knock came on the front door. Smiling lovingly at her son as she patted his thigh as Drake rose from his seat.

His fingertips ran along the wall as he neared the front door of his house. All the memories of his boyhood, the warm, loving smile on his mother's lips when he would run into the house. The way she would wrap him in her arms, how she would soothe his woes and pains when his brothers were either mean or too rough with him. To the first time, he had accidentally caught her sunbathing topless. To the feelings that began to form as he gazed at his mother. To the day he finally made her his, pondering on how many more memories would soon permeate those old walls that have seen so much. His hand reached out for the door handle, looking back as his mother's, Aydin's, and Deb's voices drifted on the air as he opened the door.

"Drake!" Regan, now three, squealed at the sight of her brother. Holding out her arms to him as a very happy smile was on her lips at the sight of him.

"I'm sorry, Drake, for showing up like this, yet Regan knew you'd be home today, and she couldn't wait to see you," Idin said in a sultry voice as she ran her eyes down her stepson's body, lingering on his groin. Hoping he would make use of her body while they were there, she so needed to feel his fat cock back inside of her pussy.

"Oh, did you?" Drake mused, seeing Regan nodding vehemently as he took her into his arms. Feeling her arms wrapping around his neck as she hugged him tightly.

"You stay, yes?"

"Sorry, Regan, only here for the week, then I have to go back to college, but don't worry, I'll be home for Christmas," Drake said, rubbing her back.

"You're bringing me lots of presents?!" Regan asked in a very serious voice.

"Maybe," Drake mused with a coy smile on his lips.

"I missed you too, you know?" Becky cooed, stepping up to him as she placed a sweet, lingering kiss on his lips. Hoping they could start working on being surrogates for Iliana, given how her doctor informed her that due to her age and her low egg count, that even with fertility drugs, the prospects of carrying another child weren't good. So, she and her mother were all the more willing to become such for Iliana. Knowing that it meant that they and Drake would be spending a lot of time in bed. Something she, and she knew her mother, was going to greatly enjoy. "We're ovulating, Drake," Becky whispered into Drake's ear, with her mother nodding along.

"Why don't you put Regan down so she can go see her aunt, and we'll take this upstairs and show you just how much we missed you," Idin purred, sensuously touching Drake's arm.

"Mom?!"

"What is it, dear?" Iliana called out; her footsteps resounded off the kitchen floor as she approached the doorway of the kitchen. "Well, who do we have here?!" she cooed, smiling down as Regan ran towards her. "Drake, go take care of them. I want a baby girl, hear me?" Iliana teased as she plucked Regan off the floor, blowing him a kiss before leading Regan, her son, and Deb out the back so Regan wouldn't hear the moans of her mother and sister as Drake fucked them into oblivion.

"Then we best get started, huh, bro," Becky purred, leading Drake by the hand towards the staircase.

"Mmm, yes, we do have months of pent-up sex to hammer out on that cock of yours, Drake," Idin said, shutting the door behind her and following the two of them up the stairs.

And so, the holiday passed with lots of moaning from Idin and Becky as Drake dumped load after load into their fertile wombs. As well as the sensuous moans from Emma getting her first ride of the holiday season once she and Franklin had returned from their shopping trip that Monday. Then the Lucian household was filled with wild and wanton moans as the three brothers tried to see who could make their partners moan the loudest. It became a new family tradition when all three Lucian boys were home at once when Aydin and Franklin went off to live their dreams.

Drake did finish his remaining year and a half at Cornell. He never again went to Italy. No, he had far more important things to do than jetting off to some far-off land on a whim. Now that he was a father of two children by his aunt and half-sister, he was currently working on his second daughter with Becky. Sadly the life of an architect wasn't enough to support his growing family, so he stayed as a gigolo until the age of thirty, when he had enough in the bank to care for his family and maintain the home he and Iliana had moved into. Why, you ask? Two reasons. One: Franklin and Emma married shortly after her divorce from her first husband was signed off. Two: Aydin and Deb had married and were expecting their first child. Deb took great care of managing Aydin's money, so when he retired from baseball at the age of thirty-eight, they wouldn't be hurting for money for a long time, seeing how Drake had given their childhood home to the twins as a wedding present to the two of them, given how the twins would rather live together than apart. Sadly they lost Emma in her sleep at the age of seventy-two. Three weeks later, Franklin followed after her at the age of forty-one. He had long since retired from the NFL.

While the autopsy showed that Franklin suffered a torn heart valve that caused internal bleeding into his chest cavity, Drake knew the real reason for his brother's death. Franklin had died from a broken heart at the loss of Emma. Deb tried to console Aydin the best she could at the loss of his twin. Soon, Aydin gradually overcame his grief, knowing his brother wouldn't want him to wallow in his misery. Although, his three children helped greatly along with his loving wife to bring him out of his funk. Drake and Iliana stayed a married couple until they, too, lost her in her ninety-third year of life. Iliana had long since been unable to fulfill her wifely duties, so Becky and Idin filled in before Idin, too, could no longer perform as Drake's slut. Leaving Becky the sole caretaker of Drake's needs.

Amina, Mikaela, and Janet soon had their own adventures once they had left the nest after high school, yet they always had fond memories of the time they shared with Drake. As the years passed, the legend of Dante Cole was soon forgotten, and Drake couldn't care less. He had all he could handle at that point in time. What of Mario, you ask? Well, due to Idin's conditioning and how thoroughly Drake had broken him, also how Franklin had forced himself onto him. Taking what he thought would never be taken, Mario grew to enjoy his new life, even going so far as to beg Idin to pimp him out to the executives at his company as the good little cuck he was so he could at least get some relief from his pent-up sexual tension. However, while being spit-roasted by two of the newest gay members of the board, one of them accidentally brushed along the lock of his cock cage, serving his penis, due to the pain, causing Mario to bite off the cock that was currently in his mouth. The cause of death was not due to blood loss. No, it was due to suffocation caused by the cock that was buried in Mario's throat. Mario was laid to rest three rows away from the family to symbolize how far removed they saw him as a part of their family.

Regan grew into a relatively happy child then, a woman. She had always looked up to Drake as she grew. As she grew from child to pre-teen to teenager, she noticed how Becky hadn't moved out when she graduated college. It wasn't until she skipped school one day, thinking that no one would be home, that she caught Drake and Becky in her room going at it. She was so at a loss for words as she just stood there watching how Becky was moaning and begging for Drake to make her cum on his cock again. To fill her up with his cum so she could give him another child. Regan always wondered who was the father of her niece and nephew, yet Becky would always tell her it was Dante. Yet she's never seen her sister with a man named Dante before.

"Drake?!" Regan's voice startled the two of them. That was when she first got a good look at Drake's manhood as it glistened in Becky's sex. Regan always loved Drake, more so than her own father, given how Drake took time out of his day to ensure she was happy, played with her, taught her things that she would need to know in her later years. And so, on that fateful day, Regan lost her virginity to her half-brother. Lo and behold, if Drake's swimmers didn't find themselves a new home to incubate.

The End